The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#175669 Aug 24, 2013
Loling wrote:
Pat Buchanan:'Whites Are the Only Group That You Can Discriminate Against Legally in America Now'
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
We all discriminate in everything we do everyday. To those that think that's wrong, get over it. We aint changing.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#175670 Aug 24, 2013
Reports claim US-trained Syrian rebels are advancing on Damascus
http://www.euronews.com/2013/08/22/reports-cl...
Two separate reports, one French and the other Israeli, are claiming that Jordanian, Israeli and American commandos are leading hundreds of Syrian rebels they have trained in a push on Damascus.
From you link

Atlanta, GA

#175671 Aug 24, 2013
Loling wrote:
Syria: Cameron and Obama move west closer to intervention
British prime minister and US president agree that alleged chemical attack 'requires a response'
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/24/...
Get your duffel bag bags by the door.
"David Cameron and Barack Obama moved the west closer to military intervention in Syria on Saturday as they agreed that last week's alleged chemical weapon attacks by the Assad regime had taken the crisis into a new phase that merited a "serious response".

If you're going to quote something, quote it correctly.

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#175672 Aug 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>We all discriminate in everything we do everyday. To those that think that's wrong, get over it. We aint changing.
It is a result of learning from past experiences. As Albert Einstein said;

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

If every gay farmer you met molested you kid you'd likely not allow your kid around any gay farmer at all ever again.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#175673 Aug 24, 2013
Loling wrote:
WARSHIPS MOVE TOWARD SYRIA...
REPORT: 3,600 Treated For 'Neurotoxic Symptoms'...
Gov't Claims Chemical Agents Found in Rebel Tunnels...
UN Blocking Own Investigation...
White House vows to act 'very deliberately' on response...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
This is not our deal let the Arab league handle it..

Eagle

Level 2

Do it yourself

#175674 Aug 24, 2013
From you link wrote:
<quoted text>
"David Cameron and Barack Obama moved the west closer to military intervention in Syria on Saturday as they agreed that last week's alleged chemical weapon attacks by the Assad regime had taken the crisis into a new phase that merited a "serious response".
If you're going to quote something, quote it correctly.
I copy and pasted the headline to my link moron. It was EXACTLY correct. F.O.!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#175675 Aug 24, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
And Putin and Iran are saying to themselves..."Or what?"
Obama has played his line in the sand out to the last grain and is a coward. Hell, he's not even an American!
Obama's a toothless tiger on the world stage. And all of the world's leaders know it. He'll have them hangout over there just long enough to get killed by ordering them to "stand down" just like he did in Benghazi. Then he'll say to his Muslim Brotherhood pals, "Ooops" <with high fives all around>
Obama is the most chickenchit, lilly livered Muslim that could be bought and placed into office by the Muslim Brotherhood.
He does not represent America nor her interests.
Let them kill themselves.. A military intervention here would be foolish.. Yea obama was a fool for drawing a make believe line in the sand.. As a country we don't need to intervene here and now.. Let the UN and Arab handle their own mess..

Eagle
Posit by any name

Lacona, NY

#175676 Aug 24, 2013

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#175677 Aug 24, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>It is a result of learning from past experiences. As Albert Einstein said;
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
If every gay farmer you met molested you kid you'd likely not allow your kid around any gay farmer at all ever again.
I think we in Texas would have a hole for that farmer.
higgans

Marion, IN

#175678 Aug 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Damn, I fell for the bait again. LOL!
Have a nice day, you miserable cretins.
like a carp swallowing a doughball, yep.

what the hey, it was FREE!:)

what a ma-roon...

Level 2

Do it yourself

#175679 Aug 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not our deal let the Arab league handle it..
Eagle
I do not want to go war and I do not want to go to war in the Middle East even more but we must do SOMETHING if we can. I saw the kids dying from those chemicals, this just is not tolerable.

Although I am not blaming the US, those chemicals got in Syria's hands because we didn't find them in Iraq in time.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#175680 Aug 24, 2013
Warships to Syria? guess "O" wants to appear TOUGH! who cares about the Syrians? he showed no empathy for Mr Stevens and our marines in Benghazi, right there he showed us one thing only HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICANS, especially if they're white. He won't care about bringing back any Americans captured in Syria. Drones could've been used to save Mr Stevens and marines to help them flee as all others that were able to leave. we now know that they have been hidden and unable (more like intimidated) so as not to talk about anything. Thank God some are brave enough to speak out, to let the world know what really happened.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#175681 Aug 24, 2013
GOP lawmakers fight to save cross at California war memorial
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/24/go...
The legal fight over the Mount Soledad cross began in 1989 when atheist Philip Paulson sued the city of San Diego. Paulson, a Vietnam War veteran, contended that the cross excludes veterans who aren't Christian. A Jewish war veterans group has also been a plaintiff in the case along with the American Civil Liberties Union.
Sir William Ferrell

Lenoir, NC

#175682 Aug 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them kill themselves.. A military intervention here would be foolish.. Yea obama was a fool for drawing a make believe line in the sand.. As a country we don't need to intervene here and now.. Let the UN and Arab handle their own mess..
Eagle
Agreed!
Sir William Ferrell

Lenoir, NC

#175683 Aug 24, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
like a carp swallowing a doughball, yep.
what the hey, it was FREE!:)
what a ma-roon...
"like a carp swallowing a doughball, yep."

LMFAO!

Keep them coming Higgans!

Too funny!
From you link

Atlanta, GA

#175684 Aug 24, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>I copy and pasted the headline to my link moron. It was EXACTLY correct. F.O.!
I stand corrected. The headline itself was misleading, moron.

Level 2

Do it yourself

#175685 Aug 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
No doubt the line was a stupid thing to do and I agree the Arabs need to step up but we need to follow very closely to make sure the ball doesn't get dropped or slowed. No more innocent people should die. This is bad.

Btw, I got the old "Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator." warning with this post so DP is gray boxing and reporting me for calling him a "moron" in my reply to his alleged "misquote" of mine.
Sir William Ferrell

Lenoir, NC

#175686 Aug 24, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>I do not want to go war and I do not want to go to war in the Middle East even more but we must do SOMETHING if we can. I saw the kids dying from those chemicals, this just is not tolerable.
Although I am not blaming the US, those chemicals got in Syria's hands because we didn't find them in Iraq in time.
And now watch Obama and the liberals do a complete 180' and now say..."It was BUSH'S FAULT we didn't find those weapons in Iraq"
From you link

Atlanta, GA

#175688 Aug 24, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
I Second that.
Sir William Ferrell

Lenoir, NC

#175689 Aug 24, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
Warships to Syria? guess "O" wants to appear TOUGH! who cares about the Syrians? he showed no empathy for Mr Stevens and our marines in Benghazi, right there he showed us one thing only HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICANS, especially if they're white. He won't care about bringing back any Americans captured in Syria. Drones could've been used to save Mr Stevens and marines to help them flee as all others that were able to leave. we now know that they have been hidden and unable (more like intimidated) so as not to talk about anything. Thank God some are brave enough to speak out, to let the world know what really happened.
That post is spot on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr Quirky 8
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr serfs up 76
Newly named San Diego bishop calls for immigrat... 2 hr wild child 4
House Republicans back down, pass "clean" DHS f... 3 hr Quirky 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr American Werewolves 137,629
Agents target industry helping Chinese women ha... 6 hr Who Guessed It 9
Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fi... 6 hr Eighthman 51
More from around the web