The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#174622 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and then some moron started posting death threats and all that crap again so I decided to stick around and see what info they would cough up.
You can relax though, I've accomplished about all I can here and I won't be around much longer.
Living as a paranoid is a sad thing.. Maybe you will grow out of it someday and rejoin the human race.. Till then..

Eagle

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#174623 Aug 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Not when it concerns you. Especially when you lay on the bottom waiting to get devoured.
It's a shame that you are so low on the food chain that we consider you easy pickin's. Keep hiding as long as you can, raza breath. We be trawling your a**es, shrimp. Hahahaha
Threats now huh....go for it missy.

Level 7

Location hidden

#174624 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your clicks are missing. Ha ha ha ha
Nope...always a loop hole. btw go for it,
Progressive Schmugressive

Middletown, CT

#174625 Aug 21, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Who will Obama identify with on this one?....
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/allen-west-...
Any one of the three could have been his son...right?

I'm sure the leftist media has been scrambling since this atrocity occurred. Their job is to place blame on anything or anyone except the three "boys/children".

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#174626 Aug 21, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Soo Angry oohhh my:
Donít worry you will grow up some day I have faith in that.
Are you an inspiring thespian who wants to play Horatio in Hamlet? Or LARPING in case of your age. If so you need some major help
I donít watch that much TV. I get involved in real life.
Yawn
Just so you know where I am from I am very well know and I wish I was not. Were you are from I would say you live in someone shadow and you wish it were not so.(Daddy no I would say Mommy shadow)
Again I say donít worry you will grow up some day. Piece of advice donít let people yank your chain so much!
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Soo Angry oohhh my:
LOL

You're mistaking indifference for anger.
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Donít worry you will grow up some day I have faith in that.
I'm "grown up" already. Maybe you should attempt to be less pompous and condescending. You don't have the chops for it.
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an inspiring thespian who wants to play Horatio in Hamlet? Or LARPING in case of your age. If so you need some major help
I donít watch that much TV. I get involved in real life.
Yawn
Right now, I'm inspired to laugh at you because your trivial self indulging oratory's are quite humorous to me.
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you know where I am from I am very well know and I wish I was not. Were you are from I would say you live in someone shadow and you wish it were not so.(Daddy no I would say Mommy shadow)
As I have said previously, you're under the illusion that I care what you think. It is an illusion only being experienced by you.
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Again I say donít worry you will grow up some day. Piece of advice donít let people yank your chain so much!
Not to worry. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself and weeding out the fools from the clowns and the clowns from the frauds.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#174627 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It sounds like you are trying to make excuses for psychotic behavior which is pretty much your M.O. Jaxxon is not addicted to anything and those responsible for making threats will have to answer for their actions.
Man, if I had a dime everytime someone made that claim I would be a rich man.

Jaxxon is nothing more than a bawl baby who is addicted to being a internet victim just as you and your friends are. Keep crying your rivers and whining to whoever. It hasn't paid off by the sounds of things. Which only means you are your own gray box stalkers. How pathetic. Ha ha ha ha ha

Level 8

Location hidden

#174628 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Awww shucks! Thank ya Posi!
It's not the first time Posit has backed a loser. ;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#174629 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your clicks are missing. Ha ha ha ha
Hit a nerve GR? Can't take the heat?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#174630 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
I know you're here Jester, now pay it back;
Puerto Ricans charged with Social Security fraud
Federal authorities had arrested at least 68 people and were seeking seven more Wednesday in a multimillion dollar Social Security fraud case in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, which they say has one of the highest rates of fraud involving federal disability benefits.
more http://news.yahoo.com/puerto-ricans-charged-s...
ChumppyGardiner/UsMail/REWEBA/ Don`tPannic Are you listening? lolol

All Puerto Rican Slugs.

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#174631 Aug 21, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats now huh....go for it missy.
So now you're goin' down with jaxxxon eh? Not surprised.
Progressive Schmugressive

Middletown, CT

#174632 Aug 21, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Unemployment Spikes to 8.9%...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Another "new norm"?
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#174633 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that study WA posted about gay mens brain being the same as a womans or something like that??
Eagle
I didn't read any study about that. It would not surprise me one bit though. Jaxxon just reminds me of a histrionic woman who is always complaining and bytching about something or another.

I'm sure that pschologists who study the behaviors of homosexuals would have a field day with Jaxxon.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#174634 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Are you upset today? jaxxxon is too....
...=...=.. LMAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#174635 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
<quoted text>
I'm "grown up" already. Maybe you should attempt to be less pompous and condescending. You don't have the chops for it.
<quoted text>
Right now, I'm inspired to laugh at you because your trivial self indulging oratory's are quite humorous to me.
<quoted text>
As I have said previously, you're under the illusion that I care what you think. It is an illusion only being experienced by you.
<quoted text>
Not to worry. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself and weeding out the fools from the clowns and the clowns from the frauds.
Chaunsy?

Level 8

Location hidden

#174636 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to be a victim so its all about him.
He solicits negative attention and is too stupid to realize how needy he really is. His husband is probably glad that he has Topix to occupy himself with.
Again, you're just making excuses for those who actually did something wrong. Very typical of an abusive person to blame the person who has been victimized instead of the person/person's doing the abusing.

Every time you try to blame Jaxxon for these threats I will set the record straight. It is in no way his fault and the authorities see it that way. Your opinion really doesn't mean much.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#174637 Aug 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for Bonnie, I am happy for her if she is rich.
More power to her.
I agree. I think most libtards have a problem with others having money who do not think like them. They will go to great lengths to mischaracterize them. I'm sure they even hate it more with Bonnie being a woman and being richer than them in every facet beyond financal security.
Hank

Philippi, WV

#174638 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Excuse me, Ma'am.
I was wondering why you put so much effort into posts that people either scroll by or laugh at?
Are you, you know, retarded or something?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#174639 Aug 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie is better than you. I know you hate that fact!
Shoot...Every one's better than him Q.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#174640 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go back to kindergarten and learn some manners as well as how to spell and complete sentence. I told you. I don't post with any other accounts other than my own.
Another F-in lie !

Level 8

Location hidden

#174641 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, if I had a dime everytime someone made that claim I would be a rich man.
Jaxxon is nothing more than a bawl baby who is addicted to being a internet victim just as you and your friends are. Keep crying your rivers and whining to whoever. It hasn't paid off by the sounds of things. Which only means you are your own gray box stalkers. How pathetic. Ha ha ha ha ha
Yeah, you keep saying that but you have no proof and would be unable to prove it because it's an absolute lie. Lies are the common denominator among you and those you support.

You see, a man's life, family and property were threatened. You don't like that man so you've come on here to b.s and attempt to twist public opinion against this man. You're a coward and you always have been. I laugh at guys like you. You talk a whole load of stuff but when it comes down to it, you're the guy they always find hiding under the table in a puddle of his own pizz. You know it, I know it, so let's move on.

Jaxxon did nothing to bring on these threats. This is the responsibility of those who chose to make the threats and that is exactly how authorities view the situation so your opinion is in direct opposition to theirs, and theirs counts. So, chew on that for awhile child. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 4 min Quirky 5
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 14 min Quirky 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 37 min J ValJean 137,957
News Democrats hearing wrong message on immigration 43 min wild child 2
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 52 min Memo From Turner 150
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 2 hr mexicans over ame... 1,497
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 3 hr Who Guessed it 15
More from around the web