The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409918 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#174301 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to realiaze you have the power to leave by not feeding "the trolls". Your problem is you live and thrive on the drama as you have made it all about you. Ha ha ha ha
Of course I have the power to leave anytime I want, but you don't have the power to run me off.

I'd be careful about calling people stupid when you can't grasp a simple concept like that.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#174302 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He's already destroyed the n stupid!
Another liar who "git" caught...LMAO!!! stupid hillbilly.

Level 6

Location hidden

#174303 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>I you did clean up your potty mouth and I will make sure you keep it that way or report you again. Be careful .....
"I you did..."

If your "reports" read anything like that they're probably still laughing at you.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#174304 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Pig slop slurping ,Piggy.
Mind you manners when you're eating... stupid hillbilly LOL!!!

<bonbon is pushing 300lbs now, she's banned from the creek as she
is a natural disaster>

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#174305 Aug 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's 'allies' are tomorrow's enemies.
Then again, you wouldn't know that. It's okay, we'll keep you safe.
Put some more aluminum foil on your ceiling. The government is trying to steal your thoughts.
That theory has been proven wrong tens of thousands of time in this case. Remember, we are talking about the Philippine/US relationship not your personal relationships.

So what is your assignment today? Keeping an eye on that basket weaver to make sure she doesn't throw a nuke at us?
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#174306 Aug 21, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your travels consist of commuting between Temecula and Mexico..
it is not the "wilderness". You're so delusional.
"City folks" LOL!!! where'd you pick that up? LOL~~~~~
Ha ha ha ha. My isp may read "Temecula", it doesn't mean I am physically in Temecula you idiot. As far as Mexico goes? Never been there and have no desires of ever going to that shythole.
You should be ashamed of that heritage your family brought into the USA. Just look at you for instance.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#174307 Aug 21, 2013
youwerefuckedinprison wrote:
<quoted text>
no need for that since the fire is on the way.like chancey said you are paying for your sins and will die only to rot in the ground. we will all be happier.
Are you unable to make a capital letter? We are all going to die Pork Chop. But... I bet I'll outlive your greasy lard a#s.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#174308 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah isn't God's name, it's a word that simply means GOD.
You do know that God isn't God's name don't you?
It's what he's called, who prayers are addressed to and forgiveness is asked of. It's also the entity you fear the most.

Level 2

Do it yourself

#174309 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its pretty sick and since it happened in the county I live the trail has been in the news here about everyday.. 5 teens ruined any chance of a life all over a guy broke up with a girl.. I support the death penalty and this case warrants that..
Eagle
Here is another one I'd consider it for;

Allen West on ‘bored’ teen murderers:‘Who will President Obama identify with in this case?’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/allen-west-...

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#174310 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Seventh generation, border hoping. anchor brat.
Another lie....LOL!!! Is there no end to this madness!~!

<rumor has it bobbob, aka bonbon, contracted a brain-eating amoeba
from her self-admitted tumbles in the creek..her skull is a partial shell>

Level 6

Location hidden

#174311 Aug 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're abusing a delicate personality here. Harsh language and rough treatment are only tolerated between consenting queers.
"Harsh language and rough treatment are only tolerated between consenting queers"

LOL...in that case he's got it covered.

How ya doin' one percenter.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#174312 Aug 21, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind you manners when you're eating... stupid hillbilly LOL!!!
<bonbon is pushing 300lbs now, she's banned from the creek as she
is a natural disaster>
Naner, naner, naner. My dad can whip your dad. I know you are but what am I? Same to ya but more of it. I'm rubber and you're glue. Everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. LMAO.

Level 6

Location hidden

#174313 Aug 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what he's called, who prayers are addressed to and forgiveness is asked of. It's also the entity you fear the most.
Do you even know why He's referred to as God instead of by His actual name?

I do, but you go ahead and look it up.

:p

Level 2

Do it yourself

#174314 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know aftercare was that much.. We need to send them back to their home countries and let them be on a waiting list there.. Your article mentioned something about livers?? I can only presume they were/are alcoholics and I don't think a hospital will give someone a new one in that case even if they wasn't illegal..
Eagle
Livers can because by cancer and the must come from a cadaver.
Rodeo clown

Greeley, CO

#174315 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..I stopped posting here for a couple of months, not because I could "stand the heat" as you've suggested with another poster that's just as fed up with nonsense that goes on around, but because I just get tired of all the topix drama.
I don't mind people disagreeing at all, even if those disagreements do get heated once in a while, but what goes on around her is ridiculous and a waste of time after a while.
I won't be run off, but I sure could use a break from this place so we'll just se how it goes.
I second everything you said. I even do some of the ridiculous, heated time wasting myself (so they say). If I'm over-zealous, it because I'm worried about our future and think liberalism is a dead end (except for many parts dealing with social issues).

But I do have one reliable and constant ally: reality. "Free sh*t for everyone, forever!" is a nice dream....for children. I suppose we'll have to actually go bankrupt just to wake some folks up.

It'll be handy to have specialty chickens nearby if we do wind up like that. I assume they can be eaten in an emergency? In that sense you're more prepared than most folks and are to be congratulated on your foresight.

Level 6

Location hidden

#174316 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Naner, naner, naner. My dad can whip your dad. I know you are but what am I? Same to ya but more of it. I'm rubber and you're glue. Everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. LMAO.
Oh, look!

Every post Bonnie ever made all in one paragraph.

Level 2

Do it yourself

#174317 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know aftercare was that much.. We need to send them back to their home countries and let them be on a waiting list there.. Your article mentioned something about livers?? I can only presume they were/are alcoholics and I don't think a hospital will give someone a new one in that case even if they wasn't illegal..
Eagle
Also not all sclerosis of the liver is caused by alcohol consumption.

“For God & Country”

Level 1

The Promised Land Illinois

#174318 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It's you who does not seem to understand. I don't CARE what you think of me. Your opinion is invalid, skewed and nonsensical. Your bias and ignorance directs and manipulates your thought processes, nothing to do with me.
Do yourself a favor and click off the Fox news for awhile.
Oh Soo Angry oohhh my:
Don’t worry you will grow up some day I have faith in that.
Are you an inspiring thespian who wants to play Horatio in Hamlet? Or LARPING in case of your age. If so you need some major help
I don’t watch that much TV. I get involved in real life.
Yawn
Just so you know where I am from I am very well know and I wish I was not. Were you are from I would say you live in someone shadow and you wish it were not so.(Daddy no I would say Mommy shadow)
Again I say don’t worry you will grow up some day. Piece of advice don’t let people yank your chain so much!
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#174319 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Oh no! Some bitter old queen in Temecula wants to rag on me because I'm gay. Whatever will I do?
Seriously dude, you're so bitter you could spit and pickle cucumbers.
Lighten up, get a life, a date...a prescription. Whatever it takes to make all those negative feelings go away.
;)
Why are fairys like you too ashamed to admit you have a histronic woman's personality. Do you honestly believe your attempts to insult from a queers personality bothers me? You would be a fool to think as much. I have no problems with people who are gay. You just do not fit in that category as you have a need to push your lifestyle to make it my business. In doing so, I have the right to refuse you. You want to act like a nagging women, go get the change and put a cave between your legs. If you want to be treated like a man, then act like a man instead of some histrionic fruit cake in desperate need of attention.

Keep on letting my isp fool you, fool. Unlike you, I do not give any personal information out about myself on a public message board on the www. But you keep talking as if you know me okay. It kinda debunks your little tizzy lecture of others bothering people who aren't you. Hummm. Aren't you kinda doing the same thing? Sure you are but you are too cowardly to admit it as you believe you are NEVER wrong. Ha ha ha ha.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#174320 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha. My isp may read "Temecula", it doesn't mean I am physically in Temecula you idiot. As far as Mexico goes? Never been there and have no desires of ever going to that shythole.
You should be ashamed of that heritage your family brought into the USA. Just look at you for instance.
Ok "Pusher Man"..btw did any of those elderly people you supplied

"counterfeit meds" you oh so "gallantly" smuggled across the

border to line your pockets with a few bucks kick the bucket?

GR your story is well documented, no I'm not going to link...

Another liar.....can you spell "T R U T H"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Alternative News ... 18,381
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr GreenPuru 15,059
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 hr Packers Got Beaten 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 10 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 10 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web