The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#174169 Aug 21, 2013
Rocks Rach wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of reading comprehension, got any?
They weren't on a freeway moron, they were on a public sidewalk on a freeway overpass. I realize you've never been out of the catastrophic health care facility you reside in, but out here in the real world sometimes we have these bridge things that span across roadways, we even build sidewalks on them so people can walk on them.
We consider them public walkways.
You don't have to believe me but if you can understand these words, click back on the article it has pictures and everything, moron.
It's too bad you didn't look at the photograph, stooge.

By the way, my cousin is DPS in that area. I am privy to far more than you know.

Keep playing the banjo and smoking ditch weed, stooge.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#174170 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help lady.
Getting it!

More & more{RIGHT thinkers] coming on DAILY <3

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#174171 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Be a good little boy an take a trip to Egypt they need ya over there really bad and well your over there check out SYRIA why shit I bet you could Help Obalamber out on that little problem.
Hey I was thinking Ya I can think blowhard sorry.
Anyhow what I was thinking was do you have one of them 007 watch or one of them real cool cars for all them there clandestine adventures you've been bragging about for months.hehehe
Hey could you tell us about some them good toys the gov. has given you over all the years of your blowhard life.Ya know the one's like James Bond has ..how about it blowhard can ya tell us or is it Top Secret!HAHAHA
Good Morning Sunny :)

Level 2

#174172 Aug 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice to Chauncy. You do realize that people who carry the water for one political party over another are of limited mental capacity. Chauncy is that in spades.
I bet you are afraid of the blacks who love Des Moines so much. You only go through their neighborhoods when you have to and make sure your doors are locked and windows rolled up.

Yeah, I have you pegged. Coward.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#174173 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder(y)-[RED checkmark] why??... said exitman.
He "THROWS IT ONLINE" ...
ALL the time!
In his SELFISH attempt for
*ATTenTioN*
So do you, tho!
IT'S
the way
of
l-i-b-T~A~R~D~S
Got it?
G~O~O~D
:D
Life *IS* Good <3
You know, usually, I don't even waste my time with your incoherent ramblings but I have to say this.

I don't care if you or anyone puts out personal information of themselves. It in no way excuses someone else from using that information to threaten someone's life and property. You should really put your bias in check on this one because there is no valid argument on your part to excuse such behavior.

Level 2

#174174 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know. He s overseas protecting us from our strongest allies.....
Today's 'allies' are tomorrow's enemies.

Then again, you wouldn't know that. It's okay, we'll keep you safe.

Put some more aluminum foil on your ceiling. The government is trying to steal your thoughts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#174175 Aug 21, 2013
That last post to Bonnie was not meant for her. I apologize, just a mistake.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#174176 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm opposed to the death penalty, but that article got me curious about what could motivate a group of people to do that to a 15 year old kid so I went looking and found this for anybody else that isn't familiar with the story...
Teen Triangle and Facebook Feud Lead to Murder of 15-Year-Old Florida Boy
http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-triangle-leads-...
There's a pretty good article and a video news report about the murder on that page.
Some really sick stuff.
Bad enough to think society could produce one of those monsters, but to think a whole group of them could decide to get together and do that to another human being is just sick and disturbing.
Its pretty sick and since it happened in the county I live the trail has been in the news here about everyday.. 5 teens ruined any chance of a life all over a guy broke up with a girl.. I support the death penalty and this case warrants that..

Eagle
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#174177 Aug 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, usually, I don't even waste my time with your incoherent ramblings but I have to say this.
I don't care if you or anyone puts out personal information of themselves. It in no way excuses someone else from using that information to threaten someone's life and property. You should really put your bias in check on this one because there is no valid argument on your part to excuse such behavior.
WTF are you talking about?

Level 2

#174178 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Be a good little boy an take a trip to Egypt they need ya over there really bad and well your over there check out SYRIA why shit I bet you could Help Obalamber out on that little problem.
I've been to Egypt and Syria a few times. What do you want to know about them?
Hey I was thinking Ya I can think blowhard sorry.
Those type of sentences happen when you hit the bong early, huh?
Anyhow what I was thinking was do you have one of them 007 watch or one of them real cool cars for all them there clandestine adventures you've been bragging about for months.hehehe
Bragging? Your insecurity is showing again.
Hey could you tell us about some them good toys the gov. has given you over all the years of your blowhard life.
Sure.
Ya know the one's like James Bond has ..how about it blowhard can ya tell us or is it Top Secret!HAHAHA
What do you want to know?

Level 8

Location hidden

#174179 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting it!
More & more{RIGHT thinkers] coming on DAILY <3
:)
LOL

Don't kid yourself. People are shunning the "right" and their draconian mentality in droves.

Level 2

#174180 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumchit!
Check this OUT!!!!
It "was" a "brilliant" play on words to GRAB peoples attention.
It is also a statement. One you have made prior. Racist.
White woman burns black child to death....no wait and let me explain![it was OPPOSITE of what was printed]
She was mulatto, just like President Obama. Only people like you would not know that. You only see black and white.
Capiche!?!
Are you trying to write 'capisce'? Understand, stooge?

Level 8

Location hidden

#174181 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 2

#174182 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The short answer is. You're an Idiot. NO ONE want's O.C. Idaho's evil? Don't go hating on God's country stup !d.
Your God is destroying Idaho because of your evil ways.

Repent.

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#174183 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>And speaking of "limited morality" I reported your post for profanity. You may as well let 'er rip now chumpette. Say hi to Dont for me.
You and POS are the "reporters"....the "janitors" of topix...

LMAO!!... 2 BIG LOSERS.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#174184 Aug 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
When I was their ages...you never heard of this much or even thought of it. Now its a every day thing.
Sick..sick..sick.
Yea it is a everyday thing nowadays.. Is it things like that didn't happen when we were growing up or is it now with the 24/7 media and internet we just hear more of it??

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#174186 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Aftercare meds can currently run 10 grand a month and the patient will need them the rest of their life.
Just think, if we are foolish enough to do this we would have countries shipping their people here for free treatment just like we have had states shipping welfare recipients to other states to get them off their expense list.
Sad thing is, their are enough kind hearted but ignorant people that will listen to their one-sided fact twisted story and agree that "We can't just let them die".
I didn't know aftercare was that much.. We need to send them back to their home countries and let them be on a waiting list there.. Your article mentioned something about livers?? I can only presume they were/are alcoholics and I don't think a hospital will give someone a new one in that case even if they wasn't illegal..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#174187 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it is a everyday thing nowadays.. Is it things like that didn't happen when we were growing up or is it now with the 24/7 media and internet we just hear more of it??
Eagle
I "used to" wonder that too, E.
But not anymore.

There IS more 'evil' in this world now-a-days ...

Moral Decay in this country!
They've PUSHED God out!

Things on which this Country was *Founded*...

imo
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#174188 Aug 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God is destroying Idaho because of your evil ways.
Repent.
Idiot. Idaho is not being destroyed. It always burns. It always renews it's self.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#174189 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Morning AL.
Got to go had just a little time this morning on my way to Russia
to help Oblamer with that snowden boy ya he called me last night an told me they need a new guy to help out on there overseas problems.later AL.
;~)

Take Care :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 20 min Who Guessed it 208
News Republicans are not compassionate 27 min Earl 78
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr VorenusI 138,038
News The Deported 8 hr tomin cali 3
News Health care: Illegal immigrants would get Medi-... 8 hr tomin cali 1
News Illegal Alien Hermes Rivera Charged With Raping... 10 hr ronnie 1
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 10 hr ronnie 92
More from around the web