The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381153 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#170222 Aug 13, 2013
General Vegetables wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me see that I have this right.
You claim that you have two accounts that you could use if you wanted.
But you only use one because you are unlike the others here?
You claim to have had a series death threats? That you've gotten legal advice on by a Mod here?
You claim that you usually win something? Because yours is bigger than others?
You're right, I really don't care to hear anymore of your story.
What I have witnessed on here is you acting like a punk to just about everyone that disagrees with you and you patting yourself on the back for having others accounts deleted.
Apparently because "yours is bigger than theirs".
So it is than, just be careful that someone with an even "bigger one" doesn't come along and report the Mod who you've got your nose so far up its ass that its not thinking right to someone even bigger then they are.
Well said: The firm and I are monitoring the situation closely. He seems to be treading a thin line but we are exercising some latitude in spite of his "gay in your face" militant attitude.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170224 Aug 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Well said: The firm and I are monitoring the situation closely. He seems to be treading a thin line but we are exercising some latitude in spite of his "gay in your face" militant attitude.
Oh brother.

Are you fricken serious?

Get a life for Gawd sakes.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#170225 Aug 13, 2013
Observe wrote:
<quoted text>. At his inauguration,Obama swore "
to uphold the constitution", he has failed to do so, intentionally, that should be grounds for " removal".
Oh, do tell...how has he ailed to uphold the Constitution?

This should be as funny as your party's blunder about his birth.

Level 2

#170226 Aug 13, 2013
Just so we're clear, our Kentucky paranoid disapprove of same sex marriage but have no comment regarding sexual acts with relatives. Got it?

Let the banjos play.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170227 Aug 13, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. It can call me a cow if it makes it feel better. At least I'm not torn between a dress and a pair of pants.
You just can't help but show your ignorance. Just because someone is homeosexual does not mean they wear a dress or are even feminine for that matter.

Bigots thrive on stereotypes. You are a perfect example of that.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#170228 Aug 13, 2013
General Vegetables wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me see that I have this right.
You claim that you have two accounts that you could use if you wanted.
But you only use one because you are unlike the others here?
You claim to have had a series death threats? That you've gotten legal advice on by a Mod here?
You claim that you usually win something? Because yours is bigger than others?
You're right, I really don't care to hear anymore of your story.
What I have witnessed on here is you acting like a punk to just about everyone that disagrees with you and you patting yourself on the back for having others accounts deleted.
Apparently because "yours is bigger than theirs".
So it is than, just be careful that someone with an even "bigger one" doesn't come along and report the Mod who you've got your nose so far up its ass that its not thinking right to someone even bigger then they are.
LOL..I thought that would get ya goin'.

Anyway, just to keep the record straight, I've never had anybody banned. I don't have that kind of power around here and I have exactly zero influence with the mods. Never claimed any different, but you're free to believe what you want.

Other than that you seem to be a little on the slow side so I'll just assume an account as old as yours with as few posts as you have is just another sock for one of the regular trolls and leave it at that.

:)

Level 2

#170229 Aug 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Well said: The firm and I are monitoring the situation closely. He seems to be treading a thin line but we are exercising some latitude in spite of his "gay in your face" militant attitude.
"The firm and I are monitoring the situation closely."

That could quite possibly be the funniest thing I have ever seen written on this forum.

Level 2

#170231 Aug 13, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Q. I spent the weekend at McCall. When I went thru Cascade. The place was sure buzzin' with cops and helicopters. I guess you heard about that guy that kidnapped a 16 year old girl and murdered her mother and brother.
It appears all stooges consider Idaho a safe haven. Imagine that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#170232 Aug 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize posi that is how we see you and your pals. I guess if we all do that then the only difference between us would be that your side lives on hate, ours does Not. Plus if there is any collaboration they have left me out of it. Really to my knowledge no collabortion on our side has taken place. I guess that can't be said for your side.
What I realize is that everything can be interpreted in the converse and from what I have seen here and other threads, It is always your side that starts discord on every important thread that materializes and the discord is always started by the same group. That just happens to be the group that you are a part of.
This thread was started as a test bed by several on my side just to prove the point.
Most of the discord is also being perpetuated by a California Topix group whose sole purpose is to cause discord and create dissent in what usually starts as a civil discussion on many threads. This is, of course, my opinion but if the whole shebang were to enter into a court of law, it would turn out that my opinion would be fact.
Need I say more?

Level 6

Location hidden

#170233 Aug 13, 2013
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what you care to "hear"? You never "get it right", so there's really nothing to see except you in another outfit being nasty, stupid, and pretending to be cute. You aren't, you homophobic twit. Why are you so threatened by gay men? Is that a problem in your marriage? It must be, because you are one of the few women on the boards who is a consummate "hater" - she who has no scruples, no morals, but can squeal like a little Piggy when somebody crosses over a boundary and affects her personally. Maybe you might want to get a new hobby and a new life since he hasn't been on the scene in YEARS now. It's never too late to start anew. And, if you're going to sulk and have a temper tantrum or send in the clowns, just be aware that I probably won't be around today much either for you to try to victimize.
LOL...well, that just about says it all.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#170234 Aug 13, 2013
Bahhad Penny wrote:
<quoted text>Been there, done that, knew it for a long time.
The word game NTR played with "amnesty" didn't float and needed to be modified before going public.
Even when stupid Ralff showed everyone the Merriam-Webster definition of the word she wouldn't give up. She tried desperately to convince the masses on Topix that Webster was just out of date and didn't know the new definition that is "commonly used" today which means it isn't amnesty if it doesn't include granting citizenship. So important it was for her to make us believe it she hammered on it for months until finally giving up and morphing the conversation into saying it wasn't "amnesty" because the illegal would pay a $1,500 fine.
Yeah, Ralff stopped that propaganda campaign before she ever got it back to headquarters. They use us as test rats for their lies and usually don't get far with it.
Just keep the dictionary handy.
So true. I can attest to that.

Level 6

Location hidden

#170235 Aug 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
All this attention, I feel so special.

To tell the truth, I've been on my best behavior up 'til now (scary thought huh?) but if you want some "gay in your face" militant attitude I can show ya some.

Just let me know.

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#170238 Aug 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother.
Are you fricken serious?
Get a life for Gawd sakes.
I am always serious, X -Man-.
I should think that you would already know that by now.
My next question would be: Why don't you know that?

Level 6

Location hidden

#170240 Aug 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize posi that is how we see you and your pals. I guess if we all do that then the only difference between us would be that your side lives on hate, ours does Not. Plus if there is any collaboration they have left me out of it. Really to my knowledge no collabortion on our side has taken place. I guess that can't be said for your side.
"...if there is any collaboration they have left me out of it..."

Same here. I was starting to feel left out, but I guess it wasn't just me huh?

Seriously, I can't decide if this little show they're putting on is just bait, or if they really are the sad sacks they appear to be.

Good morning WA, hope it's a good day for you.

Level 2

#170241 Aug 13, 2013
The same people who are afraid of others having access to medical coverage are worried about them wanting equal rights under the law as well.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

If they cannot uphold the Declaration of Independence then they have lost their right to complain through the concept of irony.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#170243 Aug 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help but show your ignorance. Just because someone is homeosexual does not mean they wear a dress or are even feminine for that matter.
Bigots thrive on stereotypes. You are a perfect example of that.
[email protected] you X Man. I told you I did not want to post to a pretend super hero that ran crying to the law after being beat to a pulp by a female poster on Topix. Buzz off.
I'm sure Jacky appreciates your intervention on her behalf though.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#170244 Aug 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
"The firm and I are monitoring the situation closely."
That could quite possibly be the funniest thing I have ever seen written on this forum.
I guess that would either make me the best comedian on here to you. Or the most serious poster to me.

Level 2

#170245 Aug 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the discord is also being perpetuated by a California Topix group whose sole purpose is to cause discord and create dissent in what usually starts as a civil discussion on many threads. This is, of course, my opinion but if the whole shebang were to enter into a court of law, it would turn out that my opinion would be fact.
Need I say more?
No. That is called supposition. The word 'if' tells the tale.

"If" you believe that, you must also allow for the inverse judgment.

Level 2

#170246 Aug 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that would either make me the best comedian on here to you. Or the most serious poster to me.
No. It would make you the most delusional. Once again, you seem oblivious to reality.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#170247 Aug 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears all stooges consider Idaho a safe haven. Imagine that.
So.. We'll expect you on the mornin' stage Paunchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 min positronium 5,489
News 87 Percent Of Illegal Immigrants Are On Welfare 3 min Divorce Lawyer 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 19 min D Valens 140,876
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr Old Surfer Dude 243
News How to Lose the Latino Vote 1 hr Liberal Racists 5
News May Day rallies in Los Angeles carry strong ant... 2 hr The Green Monster 7
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Parowax 8,295
More from around the web