The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#167465 Aug 5, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You do know what it takes to get that azz wipe to your Janitors Speedy Gonzales or do you think its picked of the azz wipe tree.
I could care less what grunt work you did..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#167466 Aug 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...yeah, well, it wasn't a joke.
A little one on one would do that uptight troll a lot of good.
One on one?.. Gotcha.. In your world there's not a female to be seen. The women of the world applaud you. You humanitarian you.

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Location hidden

#167467 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Even running full out with your tongue dragging, you cannot keep up. Take it easy 'ol illegal dude.
lol tulip...ya' got some livin' to do...in your case time is

short. You never did could figure out genealogy timetables.

Above you head.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#167468 Aug 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what his political agenda is (or would be) Bonnie.
Anything?
Thought not.
Well, as a brain surgeon. He may like to check into your skull and see what misfired. Understand?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#167469 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> One on one?.. Gotcha.. In your world there's not a female to be seen. The women of the world applaud you. You humanitarian you.
What does that even mean?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#167470 Aug 5, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what grunt work you did..
Not interested in work of any sort is my guess. You're so freaking lazy I bet you buy your depends pre soiled.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#167472 Aug 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean?
Work on it.
Jim

Ashburn, VA

#167473 Aug 5, 2013
What a disgrace

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Location hidden

#167474 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> It don't.
"It doesn't" lol. Here's another one you may have never heard.

Grandpa Mick... silly little girl.

The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking - Live OFFICIAL

Level 6

Location hidden

#167475 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as a brain surgeon. He may like to check into your skull and see what misfired. Understand?
Carson already had a little case of foot-in-mouth disease over the gay thing.

He made some really stupid remarks that a few of the far right nuts around here would probably enjoy and then had to withdraw from some speaking engagements because of the backlash.

He's apologized profusely, but he's still a bigot and there isn't a chance in h*ll he's going to be a serious contender for political office.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#167476 Aug 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It usually does.
I have the means and ways to argue it that far and win. That is the difference.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#167477 Aug 5, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol tulip...ya' got some livin' to do...in your case time is
short. You never did could figure out genealogy timetables.
Above you head.
"You never did could"? Breath lil' border jumper. Quit lying ..Seven generations since the seventeenth century? ROTF.

Level 6

Location hidden

#167478 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Work on it.
Better things to do bon-bon.

What you have to say isn't important enough to spend time trying to decipher it.

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Location hidden

#167479 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Not interested in work of any sort is my guess. You're so freaking lazy I bet you buy your depends pre soiled.
AHA!!...babe you couldn't keep up with me...

Lazy? Not...I invested my money...I'll be making money when you

are in your grave...bet on it short lifespan tulip.. ;)~~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167480 Aug 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as a brain surgeon. He may like to check into your skull and see what misfired. Understand?
Woot woot !!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#167481 Aug 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have the means and ways to argue it that far and win. That is the difference.
Are you guys speaking in code tonight?

No idea what you're trying to say.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#167483 Aug 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like teachers, but I can't support their union investment in Walmart. Anyhow:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/04...
Rick Ungar, Contributor
4/17/2013
Walmart Pays Workers Poorly And Sinks While Costco Pays Workers Well And Sails-Proof That You Get What You Pay For
Costco’s most recent quarterly earnings report reveals a fairly healthy eight percent rate of growth in year-on-year sales—including a five percent rise in same store sales. What’s more, with membership fees rising from $459 million in the same quarter last year to $528 million this year, it’s pretty clear that a significant number of customers are moving over to the retailer to do their discount shopping.
In an identical economy, how do we explain Costco’s growth vis-à-vis the failures over at Walmart?
Meanwhile, Costco’s primary competitor, Walmart, saw an anemic 1.2 percent rise in sales, while other competitors such as J.C. Penny and Target TGT -0.11% experienced even greater disasters in their sales results.
Here’s a crazy thought—might it have something to do with the fact that Costco pays nearly all of its employees a decent living (well in excess of the minimum wage) while Wal-Mart continues to pay its workers as if their employees don’t actually need to eat more than once a week, live in an enclosed space and, on occasion, take their kids to see a doctor?
And just in case the occasional Walmart employee finds a way to squeak by, the company has sought to put an end to that by cutting their employment roster by 1.4 percent, even as they increased their store count by thirteen percent.
The result?
Walmart service now pretty much sucks—and customers don’t like it.(cont.)
For the most part, people with better incomes shop at Costco. It's like comparing a nice restaurant to Denny's. The service will be different, but some people can only afford Denny's. So the help are paid less.
barbell

Quakertown, PA

#167484 Aug 5, 2013
More like the GOP-controlled Congress has failed America

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#167485 Aug 5, 2013
Junior Hormel Spammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
New guy here again. Can you come over to help me out with this spam grinder? The cans all fell off onto the floor and I got Spam shooting off the line everywhere back there. Can you tell me where to go get another rubber apron too? The damn Spam grinder pulled mine right off and it's gonna be in somebody's lunchbox soon I'm afraid. Please don't tell anyone because I really need this job. The rubber aprons are in the tool crib you say?
Feds fault Hormel on safety violations after worker loses arm
http://www.austindailyherald.com/2012/01/24/f...
Federal workplace safety regulators cited a Hormel Foods subsidiary Monday for rare “willful” safety law violations in connection with an accident last summer that severed a turkey plant worker’s arm....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#167486 Aug 5, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Add this to the list;
U.S. directs agents to cover up program used to investigate Americans
A secretive U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration unit is funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wiretaps, informants and a massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans.
Although these cases rarely involve national security issues, documents reviewed by Reuters show that law enforcement agents have been directed to conceal how such investigations truly begin - not only from defense lawyers but also sometimes from prosecutors and judges.
The undated documents show that federal agents are trained to "recreate" the investigative trail to effectively cover up where the information originated, a practice that some experts say violates a defendant's Constitutional right to a fair trial. If defendants don't know how an investigation began, they cannot know to ask to review potential sources of exculpatory evidence - information that could reveal entrapment, mistakes or biased witnesses.
more http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/05/us-...
They are not going to like this when more is revealed as it certainly will. The protocol is already in place that will show the undisputed truth. Even the staunchest liberal will not be able to dispute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr American Werewolves 137,130
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 5 hr itsme2 5
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 5 hr xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 6 hr Cricket 23 3
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 8 hr barefoot2626 35
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 8 hr STFU 4
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 10 hr Memo From Turner 23
More from around the web