The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393409 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#166680 Aug 3, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not always sign in when I post.. However I did to show some pics prior to coming to the IR Forum.. LMAO
Oh, yes you did.. But that is when you were posting under your real name...
What's a matter, Jax.. Did you have a lover's quarrel and need to come to topix to deal with your emotions? Sure sounds like it...
You and your friends got played last night, Jax.. It was fun...
In fact, you get played all the time.... That is just how easy you are...
Go to bed....
Oh brother.

You didn't show chit.

Level 8

Location hidden

#166681 Aug 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, So now you think you have Golden lips worth $1.25 a shot now?? Go Figure HUH?
Are you drunk?

Level 8

Location hidden

#166682 Aug 3, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
His "virtual vacations" travel arrangements and accomodations are provided by google earth searches.
I agree, Stan's "good life" is not that good....
LMAO!

That was funny.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#166685 Aug 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk?
Vorenus leaves and Wimpy Dimples shows up. LMAO!

Level 8

Location hidden

#166686 Aug 3, 2013
Mr Bond wrote:
<quoted text>Lady you did the deed. Your jig is up. After all you stated that it does not matter where one lives. You did that yesterday! Today you are again admitting to providing information to topix strangers. Accept your life as it is.You covet that of another...confront that reality! You have proved to be the one with the inescapable ability to play a serious game. That is intrusive; shows appalling mental issues, is very disgusting as you displayed your lack of ethics and is very much shocking in nature...obviously Tell us all why you did such a thing? Misogyny in attitude much?
LOL

I really don't think your rationalization and personal justifications will suffice when the hammer comes down.

Level 8

Location hidden

#166687 Aug 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If we're being honest, I wanted to see that Phantom Rider profile taken out a looong time ago.
Lord knows there was plenty of reason for it if this was any other site.
I don't have the power to make it happen, but I can sure as heck get a good laugh out of it when it does.
He got embarrassed, then he got mad, then he got stupid, then he got banned.
It's that simple.
He comes back growling and snarling and trying to save face and all the while he's just too slow to understand that he's being laughed at.
I still think it's funny. The entertainment value is the only reason I'm still here.
It's hilarious every time Gr gets banned. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#166688 Aug 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Vorenus leaves and Wimpy Dimples shows up. LMAO!
What's up baldy? ;)
F U X Man

Fremont, CA

#166690 Aug 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up baldy? ;)
Must be studying your gay nutsack again I presume?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#166693 Aug 4, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really not interested in your self pity and distortion of the character of white people.
Africans are living a very uncivilized life style in their country. But it's their country to do what they see fit.
Your hatred and racism towards whites carry no weight except in the eyes of the blacks who use and brainwash your way of thinking...
Try exerting that energy into something more productive and try to shelf seeing color versus character..
I understand that you are not interested in a truthful assessment of history and the type of mind set you seek to endorse and salvage. I do not hate Caucasians. I don’t like Caucasians who try to espouse the “white supremacy” myth or attempt to exercise “white privilege”.

Your lack of knowledge concerning African American history and culture convinces me that you know even less about Africans. I am certain that you know nothing of how most Africans live. In fact, I don’t think that you could point Africa out on a map.

Is that productive enough for you, Mr. Character over color?

Level 8

Location hidden

#166694 Aug 4, 2013
F U X Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be studying your gay nutsack again I presume?
Hey scaredy cat, I just love how you choose represent the far right conservative Christians so perfectly. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#166695 Aug 4, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have noticed that. I have also noticed that he still spoofs my handle when I'm not here as well.
It is obvious that NTR, Rose, X-Man have several socks.. It's a dead give away and you guys have been spot on in identifying them..
Rico is jealous of the friendships.. Remember how they harassed Torch and Gloria... They are losers..
I know you and Bonnie are tight and nothing will come between the two of you..you both are smart cookies and call them as you see them... You keep on keeping on, my friend...
"It is obvious that NTR, Rose, X-Man have several socks.."

The only "socks" I have are the one's I wear on my feet. It just goes to show how little you really know 'Phantom Rider'(lol), you really do just bloviate nonsense 99.9 percent of the time.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#166696 Aug 4, 2013
JUST WHO WOULD STAND FOR A JUST WORLD WITH TRUTH STANDARD OF DIRECTION FOR WORLDWIDE PUBLIC MASSES?

As that would not and may not be a fair world, for the example of grouping G-8 all against Syria to overthrow Assad, that is such the case.

THESE G-7, G-20 COUNTRIES can have different positions or policies, in order to suitably stand for these free world people and diversities.

It is a free world as the new world, compared to the old past world.
These are the modern times that global people need to look at what are the current perspectives existing today around the world.
The perspectives are such that besides more populations, ideologies, beliefs, viewpoints, economies, languages and cultures and so on are there, disagreements and differences to the way of doing things do exist among world nations, yet it is a free world of diversities that nations do have their own individual policies.

This draws the calling Of G-8, G-20, etc., as what are they supposed to be as?
What are G-7, G-20 about?
Are they all the same policies? That cannot or can be, because if that is always same, the world is not free as that may conflict the individual nations' policies.

As that would not and may not be a fair world, for the example of grouping G-8 all against Syria to overthrow Assad, that is such the point. More importantly, issues and disagreements do exist beyond terror groups are whether as rebels and chemical weapons usage In Syria.

To those of not meeting the criteria of realistic reality, they think G-8 should be all alike, to do whatever all the same things, including in the economics which might harm their countrymen's interests by being all the same.
It also ties everyone by hypocrisy way and sometimes as worst of all, grouping to do all those very wrong things, like the Iraq war.

Therefore the recent position on Syria by Russia does show the stand of standing up for what is right to do for the people of world with great strength about Middle East situation besides Syria.

However, the point is that relating to G-7, G-20, NAFTA, and so on, whereas THESE ARE generally concerning about economics, countries can have their own economic policies and disagreements without having to group into being all the same, yet can be alike if that meets the sides or viewpoints.

Regarding other issues such as Syria, North Korea, Iran, Egypt, climate change, ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, targeting terrors, ETC, IF THE issues EVER COME ABOUT IN THESE G-8, G-20 CONFERENCES, COUNTRIES can have different positions or policies, in order to suitably stand for these free world people and diversities.

Currently, the world has disparity and it needs to ascertain to work out all things pertinently by all nations.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#166697 Aug 4, 2013
Midwest Angus Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah heck GR.
It's more like I got complete and unrequited reverence for you.
And that's the truth. I really look up to you you know.
I know lots of others here do too.
Topix wouldn't be "Topix" anymore without you Sir GR.
You pour the bourbon, I got a couple of fine imported cigars, and we'll go sit a spell out back on the porch and shoot the chit.
Angus steaks on the grill, roasting ears on the grill, homemade potato salad with lot of yellow onions and fresh green celery pieces, homemade white cake with cream cheese frosting with strawberries on top, homemade vanilla bean ice cream made with real vanilla beans.
Sir GR?
I only look up to four people here on Topix. And here are the four and they are not in any particular order, as I love all four of you all the same.
Quirky
Bonnie
Sir Ghost Rider
Plainfield Mom
Peace man, and I'm gonna go and play my '59 Gibson Les Paul awhile now.
I'm back out on the porch and I'm back quiet.
lol #224665ff ?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#166698 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah heck GR.
It's more like I got complete and unrequited reverence for you.
And that's the truth. I really look up to you you know.
I know lots of others here do too.
Topix wouldn't be "Topix" anymore without you Sir GR.
You pour the bourbon, I got a couple of fine imported cigars, and we'll go sit a spell out back on the porch and shoot the chit.
Angus steaks on the grill, roasting ears on the grill, homemade potato salad with lot of yellow onions and fresh green celery pieces, homemade white cake with cream cheese frosting with strawberries on top, homemade vanilla bean ice cream made with real vanilla beans.
Sir GR?
I only look up to four people here on Topix. And here are the four and they are not in any particular order, as I love all four of you all the same.
Quirky
Bonnie
Sir Ghost Rider
Plainfield Mom
Peace man, and I'm gonna go and play my '59 Gibson Les Paul awhile now.
I'm back out on the porch and I'm back quiet.
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
The “Brokeback Effect”
http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/2005/12/the-broke...
America’s squeaky closet doors may have swung open far enough for a gay rodeo circuit to flourish. But let’s not kid ourselves. In large segments of American society, especially in sports and the military, those doors remain sealed.
Sounds like an agenda.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#166699 Aug 4, 2013
Al Qaeda's on the run alright, their hot on the heels of a chickenshit Obama. Closing down two dozen embassies is the reaction of a vindictive, petulant child; "OK.... they don't want another Benghazi? Fine. I'll just close them all down."

What a piece of work. This guy is so pitiful it makes me sick. Who gains from closing down the embassies? Who's going to claim victory without firing a shot?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#166701 Aug 4, 2013
"They're" hot on the heels....

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#166703 Aug 4, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I had a lot of fun getting you banned and you're obviously too stupid to know how to start a new account. No surprise there punkette. [email protected]!
Been more than a few of us enjoy watching you go down in flames...over and over and over.

Wish I could take credit for it all, but I don't have that kind of influence around here.

My favorite was the time that you boasted about how you were going to get me banned and your original account disappeared in mid threat.

Seriously, do you have anything going on in your life other than Topix?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#166704 Aug 4, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO....
You go girl..... I think he felt his toes being stepped on by you..
Kerchunk!
LOL.. For some reason he decided not to play nice? I think he was running out of news.. I had a ton of nursery rhymes left.. Dang it!.. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#166705 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
"Kerchunk!"
LMFAO!
Now it's the good old days again man. I haven't heard "Kerchunk: in AGES!
Lovin it!
Peace!
Here. Kerchunk! Kerchunk! Kerchunk! LOL.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#166706 Aug 4, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really not interested in your self pity and distortion of the character of white people.
Africans are living a very uncivilized life style in their country. But it's their country to do what they see fit.
Your hatred and racism towards whites carry no weight except in the eyes of the blacks who use and brainwash your way of thinking...
Try exerting that energy into something more productive and try to shelf seeing color versus character..
"Africans are living a very uncivilized life style in their country"..... Really? Really? You are an incredibly ignorant man. Sub-Sahara is not the sum total of Africa, and war torn regions do not reflect evolved countries within that vast continent of natural resources and diverse circumstances. By way of example, below are some of Africa's most "successful" people according to Forbes based on their financial success (billionaires):

Aliko Dangote
$12,000 M 56
Nicky Oppenheimer & family
$6,400 M 68
Johann Rupert & family
$5,700 M 63
Nassef Sawiris
$5,500 M 52
Mike Adenuga
$4,600 M 60

Christoffel Wiese
$3,700 M 71
Othman Benjelloun
$2,750 M 80
Patrice Motsepe
$2,650 M 51
Naguib Sawiris
$2,500 M 59
Mohamed Mansour
$2,200 M 65

http://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/lis...

At the link, you can click on the individual for more information, but here's the snapshot of number one on the list:

Aliko Dangote

Net Worth
$16.1 B As of March 2013

At a Glance

Source of Wealth: cement, sugar, flour, self-made
Country of Citizenship: Nigeria
Education: Bachelor of Arts / Science, Al-Azhar University
Marital Status: Married
Children: 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Surgit Tempestas 8,015
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min frigginhell 10,950
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 1 hr Mite Be 11
News PunditFact: Jesus was 'an undocumented immigran... (Sep '15) 1 hr Mexican Lottery W... 11
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 2 hr swampmudd 18
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 4 hr drumpf LOL 28
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 4 hr spud 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Just Slim 142,281
More from around the web