The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Lol

Duarte, CA

#165775 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
Thank you so very much. I am in absolute agreement with you all the way....This should be posted on every corner.....Throughout the nation......
Funny.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#165776 Aug 1, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been detected.
I guess you know that I can and sometimes I fail. LOL

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#165777 Aug 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>? Reality wouldn't have mentioned it at all if she was white, and I'd have had nothing to even illuminate. Sheesh.
Is this your "covert" version of Phantom Rider? Wind Sailor. How extremely tricky of you - not. LMAO
I knew you'd be gray boxing in no time at all. It's a pity you will need to coordinate via regular IM or email with one of your regulars. Where is Q-ball? Isn't it time for him to wake up and get busy, or has he been operating under cover already this evening?
Topix must have also banned his ISP for his malicious attacks on you as he's now using anonymous proxies. All he's doing now is making any stalking lawsuit you might consider in the future a walk in the park for the prosecuting DA.

Funny how things work!!

LOL!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#165778 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Deep down inside these talibaggers would love nothing more than to treat a woman like shit and think it's OK.
Ariel Castro is their hero.
Ariel Castro is Shayla`s Brother.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#165779 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am more interested in who told you that he doesn't think.
One of your commie friends?
Nobody told me just like nobody told you that God thinks.

Now quit blowing your "you speak for God" smoke up peoples azz.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#165780 Aug 1, 2013
Wind Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be encouraged by your judge-it's. It merely means I haven't made it that far yet.
Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame and live it up.
Mija Stan... masturbating the judge it's is your forte.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#165781 Aug 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he's your dad as he shares the same values as you.
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Santa Ana, CA

#165782 Aug 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ariel Castro is a victim.
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Santa Ana, CA

#165784 Aug 1, 2013
Ricos Anonymous Proxy wrote:
The demise of Michelle Bachman is proof that tea baggers are an extinct agenda.
Soon we'll see the last of Hillary, Pelosi, Boxer and other extinct shemales like them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#165790 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Nobody told me just like nobody told you that God thinks.
Now quit blowing your "you speak for God" smoke up peoples azz.
Only a fool would interpret that I do speak for God.
Simple SImon

Santa Ana, CA

#165793 Aug 1, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>"Confused minority Juror B29 admits she tried hard to “find something bad” but couldn’t"
So despite the fact that B29 admits she wasn't completely "impartial" she still was forced to conclude Mr. Zimmerman was not guilty.
She was shouted down by the racists she had to work with. Are you this stupid?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#165808 Aug 1, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Care to explain the wildazz connection? Oh I see, when cornered, spew crap. Right?
That came way out of left field.. But life + 1000 years is good enough for that hispanic..

Eagle

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#165810 Aug 1, 2013
You are obviously link impaired or a plagiarizer.

This one can be attributed here:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obam...

ObamaCare is already destroying countless jobs. Some companies are shutting down entirely...(cont.)

Frontpagemag.com = David Horowitz

I have zero objection to Obama traveling to Africa for "business interests for the USA". We needed him to get there and connect before China cuts all the deals that haven't already been made.
Dont Forget These wrote:
ObamaCare is already destroying countless jobs. Some companies are shutting down entirely.
And Green Energy is a giant boondoggle of wasted money that created fewer jobs than pouring money into a pie and paying Michelle Obama to eat it would have.
Together, we put in place tough new rules on big banks, and protections that cracked down on the worst practices of mortgage lenders and credit card companies.
Practices that Obama’s backers and cabinet members helped create and profit from.
We changed a tax code too skewed in favor of the wealthiest at the expense of working families, locking in tax cuts for 98% of Americans, and asking those at the top to pay a little more.
Those were the Bush tax cuts. And so much money is being spent by Obama Inc. that we would have to tax everyone at 100 percent to pay off that kind of debt.
We’re about to produce more of our own oil than we buy from abroad for the first time in nearly 20 years.
Mainly by companies that took on Obama Inc. and refused to back down.
And our deficits are falling at the fastest rate in 60 years.
Brezhnev phoned in to say that the Russian harvest is at 96%.
Thanks to the grit and resilience of the American people, we’ve cleared away the rubble from the financial crisis and begun to lay a new foundation for stronger, more durable economic growth.
Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of economic activity — rose at a mere 1.8% annual pace between January and March
In our personal lives, we tightened our belts, shed debt, and refocused on the things that really matter.
Obama shed debt? He tightened his belt? Who is this “our”?
With new American revolutions in energy, technology, manufacturing, and health care, we are actually poised to reverse the forces that have battered the middle class for so long, and rebuild an economy where everyone who works hard can get ahead.
We’re going to revolutionize the middle class by taxing them to construct overpriced windmills out of parts we buy from China.
But I’m here today to tell you what you already know – we’re not there yet.
No, really?
Even though our businesses are creating new jobs and have broken record profits, nearly all the income gains of the past ten years have continued to flow to the top 1%. The average CEO has gotten a raise of nearly 40% since 2009, but the average American earns less than he or she did in 1999.
Maybe that’s because the CEOs took their jobs to China. And Obama will counter that with more taxes and regulations so even more jobs go to China so even more profits go to the 1 percent.
Because he’s a visionary.
In many ways, the trends that I spoke of here in 2005 – of a winner-take-all economy where a few do better and better, while everybody else just treads water – have been made worse by the recession.
No, it’s been made worse by massive government looting of the economy under Barack Obama.
This growing inequality isn’t just morally wrong; it’s bad economics. When middle-class families have less to spend, businesses have fewer customers.
And then government has less tax revenue to pay for Obama to take a $100 mil safaris to Africa.
When wealth concentrates at the very top, it can inflate unstable bubbles that threaten the economy. When the rungs on the ladder of opportunity grow farther apart, it undermines the very essence of this country.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#165811 Aug 1, 2013

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#165812 Aug 1, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.
That is getting to those that want it to die. It looks like they started another thread but the trolls haven't abandon us completely here yet. If they go we will grow just like last time.
BTW what in the fck is wrong with Texas releasing a video of a traffic stop of a man in hiding?? Talk about pure stupidity on their part..

Eagle
Ed Snowden Jr

Saint Louis, MO

#165813 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Take your pick.
Obama refuses to condemn Democratic sex scandals

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/31/obama-no-co...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#165815 Aug 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
You are obviously link impaired or a plagiarizer.
This one can be attributed here:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obam...
ObamaCare is already destroying countless jobs. Some companies are shutting down entirely...(cont.)
Frontpagemag.com = David Horowitz
I have zero objection to Obama traveling to Africa for "business interests for the USA". We needed him to get there and connect before China cuts all the deals that haven't already been made.
<quoted text>
There are many of those here hence why nobody bothers to read their post any longer..

Eagle

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#165816 Aug 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I guess its because of the way liberals been down and kiss his feet or bend over and allow anything he says to penetrate the only brain you have.
Republicans bowed down to Mitt Romney and every other Republican President in the past so please... tell us all something that we don't already know.

And yes... all humans only have one brain.

LOL!!

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 8

Location hidden

#165817 Aug 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
Hmmmm, NTR again tries to make the news report of a black woman getting special treatment for committing a crime over $100 which is a felony regardless of the ethics as racist.
Yet, I just reported the news in which blacks reported the stealing of money by another black.
Truth is truth no matter what spin you may tried to label it with.
You must learn how to separate reality from fantasy. You still haven't demonstrated that the title you use identifies you in anyway aside from as a troubling misnomer.

She was not charged by the city or county prosecutor with a criminal act - either misdemeanor or felony. That never happened. The facts are detailed at the link to the story in "The Courier Journal". I didn't make it anything. I just straightened the situation out for ya'. You still don't comprehend. You must be related to Higgans.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 8

Location hidden

#165819 Aug 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
An armed intruder just broke into your home. You have seconds to act.
You have time to choose just one item to assist you with this tragic and stressful event.
What do you choose?
1. tissues
2. pee on oneself
3. just tell them to stop (this will surely do it)
4. cell phone
5. Glock 27
6. Not saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Jindal: 'Let's be honest here, Islam has ... 6 min NoahLovesU 238
Team Rubio message: Ready to run 17 min radiofreeamerica 7
Jeb Bush emails foreshadow a likely immigration... 27 min Cuauhtemotzin 4
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 39 min Here Is One 1,567
Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... 39 min Cuauhtemotzin 29
Santorum: Immigrants costing US jobs 1 hr Cuauhtemotzin 7
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 1 hr Cuauhtemotzin 6
More from around the web