The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#165550 Aug 1, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is. When you're in God's country and the only sound you can hear is water. You're half way to heaven. It don't matter if it's a babbling brook. Or a roaring river. You're half way home.
I agree. I have a favorite place near here where this small creek flows mostly underground but emerges from the side of an outcropping of rock and flows for about a half mile through a crack about 3 feet wide and not sure how deep until it joins another creek I fish in this little creek with an old style car radio antenna and about 6 feet of line and catch some of the most dazzling brook trout that I have ever seen. I have never caught any that are longer than about a foot but they are the tastiest that I have ever eaten. I may be the only person that has fished this stream because it is nearly inaccessable and it doesn't even look like a good spot but for me it sure is. I have kept this a secret for a long time and the fishing is always real good. It is
like heaven to me and I know that God's son Jesus gives me the special grace of
his divine presence when I am there.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#165551 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Don't they usually?
I think it has to do with faith. They'd rather worship a Messiah they can see on TV.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#165552 Aug 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your idiotic post again with nothing useful in the entire thing:
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, u are partky right, NoTruthResidence...
I admit I am a fanatic(jihadist, if u like) FOR THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION AND AMERICAN TRADITIONAL VALUES.
since I stand with/for them, lying and victimizing 'innocents' is not part of MY tactics, however.
don't need them... like Stalin, Goebbles and Obama... and YOU.
as an agnostic, an AMERICAN fanatic agnostic, unlike your fellow atheistic posters, you don't see me making fun of ANY ones rel beliefs, do you?
now, their HYPOCRIZIES, yes. like your so-called Christian faith and supporting the godless party (remember The Vote?) and other things your rel stands against....
my point there is simple: be a Christian or a Progressive/radical lib. the two are INcompatiable.
simple, yes?
END QUOTE:
What an insanely meandering ridiculous response. Besides, you don't expect me to buy into your contention that you really support The Constitution, do you? You don't even understand The Preamble even when the definition is provided. You have your own made up rules and interpretation. Thank God we have SCOTUS.
Don't expect to tell somebody what religion or political affiliation they must hold in order to meet your expectations of what is correct or in conflict. In any church, you will find both dems and pubs seated in the pews along with an assortment of agnostics hoping to be convinced, and a few atheists simply hanging out for social reasons. IF you don't, you might be in a right wing fundamentalist enclave of fanatics - someplace I personally would expect to find you but you'd never find me more than once;-)
But it does add body and substance to your reply, huh.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#165553 Aug 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it has to do with faith. They'd rather worship a Messiah they can see on TV.
You are right. Some have faith, some don't, some represent it, some practice it, some profess it and others don't care at all (sad). Very very very few actually feel it.
I am one of those who feels it and I see quite plainly the truth of my first statement.
Yes, some would......Actually, many would.
They have false feelings.
Untruthful ones.
As I see it
Gerald

Saint Louis, MO

#165554 Aug 1, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Hawaii has an illegal immigration problem.
Bullchit.

His name is Obama.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165555 Aug 1, 2013
The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete.
Living Under Tyranny and the Solidification of the Obama Dictatorship

By Sher Zieve Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Obama dictatorship is virtually complete. Since he began the occupation of what was once our White House, the dictator-in-chief has been busy writing one Executive Order after another designed to replace US law…with ObamaLaw.

Under normal and saner times, these EOs would mean little-to-nothing because the checks and balances of co-equal branches of government would render them null and void if they flew in the face of Constitutional law. But, today, insanity is reigning supreme.

Note: For those of you raised in the government public school systems over the last three decades, the US Congress (which includes the House of Representatives and the Senate) and SCOTUS (the Supreme Court of the United States of America) are co-equal (under the US Constitution) with and to the Executive branch and each of the three branches of the US federal government legally carries 1/3 each of the power to run said government.

However, co-equal branches of the US government—like the Bill of Rights for US citizens—are no longer applicable in the USA. They have been replaced by dictatorial rule of and from the US White House; specifically under the now almost complete tyrannical control of Barack Hussein Obama. Why? Because Congress refuses to act and/or follow through on stopping Obama and his demolition-of-America team from destroying the US Constitution, individual rights and SCOTUS is now openly ruling in both bizarre and unconstitutional ways. This abrogation of duty has resulted in the submission of the Legislative and Judicial branches of government to the Executive branch.

Question: Are members of Congress and SCOTUS (minus their female members) now required to bow down and pray five times a day in the direction of Washington D.C. to Obama? Does Obama provide the prayer mats?

What has occurred that has allowed this to happen is nothing less than treason and the “aiding and abetting of the enemies of the United States of America.”

Militarized Police Force illegally grabbing guns
(all source materials and complete articles below)

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#165556 Aug 1, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Panel examines the balancing of civil liberties and national security
http://www.coloradostatesman.com/content/9942...
How quickly things change.

National Security and Collusion / Terrorism responsible for the destruction of entire American families / American Holocaust / population control / Economic Oppression premeditated and orchestrated extreme outrageous physical, mental, financial and emotional stress). Damage Control / Cover-ups. Haves against the havenots.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/story...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#165557 Aug 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what Jesus Christ looked like? Did He appear to you in a vision?
There are a great many things posted on this thread that some people should truly be ashamed of, but Freespirit's avatar is not one of them, not even close.
Just you freaks showing your hatefulness as always.
I could care less who's pic that is.. But to state "jesus wore a hoody" under it is shameful.. Off all the paintings out there none show him in a hoody..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#165558 Aug 1, 2013
Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit.
His name is Obama.
I might agree.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#165559 Aug 1, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
my understanding is SS funds where held separately until Congress co-mingled them with the General Budget sometime in the early 60's.
most probably as an accounting gimmick to balance the Fed Budget.
the SS 'fund' is now filled with $1-3TRILLION dollars of Treasury IOUs.
oh, guess which people's party was in charge of minding the OLD people's monies in the early 60s (heck, all of the 60s!)...
the Modern Democratic Party: having the People's backs since LBJ!
(can you feel them 'nudgin'' you back there?LOL)
I'd say its over 3 trillion now as that interest clock keeps ticking..

Afternoon to ya..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#165561 Aug 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no pictures of Jesus, Eagle, and no, I am not ashamed nor should I be.
You should be or at least remove the line under it stating he wore a hoody.. There is no hard evidence of that and you make it sound as a fact.. All you have is dome dude in a hoody that you are portaying as jesus..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#165563 Aug 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanford is safer now than it was.
Yes it is.. The only reason I go to sanford is veterans park on memorial day.. Other than that I don't care for the city and wouldn't want to live there..

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/index.aspx...

Eagle
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#165565 Aug 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less who's pic that is.. But to state "jesus wore a hoody" under it is shameful.. Off all the paintings out there none show him in a hoody..
Eagle
That would be just more of the liberal revisionist history. They love to re-write the events of the past to fit their vision of the future.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165566 Aug 1, 2013
WHY are you DELETING my posts?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165567 Aug 1, 2013
XKeyscore: NSA tool collects ‘nearly everything a user does on the internet’

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#165568 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is as close as one can get to heaven on earth. Jesus once tried to explain this long ago.
Link, please lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#165569 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I have a favorite place near here where this small creek flows mostly underground but emerges from the side of an outcropping of rock and flows for about a half mile through a crack about 3 feet wide and not sure how deep until it joins another creek I fish in this little creek with an old style car radio antenna and about 6 feet of line and catch some of the most dazzling brook trout that I have ever seen. I have never caught any that are longer than about a foot but they are the tastiest that I have ever eaten. I may be the only person that has fished this stream because it is nearly inaccessable and it doesn't even look like a good spot but for me it sure is. I have kept this a secret for a long time and the fishing is always real good. It is
like heaven to me and I know that God's son Jesus gives me the special grace of
his divine presence when I am there.
Sounds great. I'm to spoiled to fish with a car antenna. LOL. But I understand the message. Have you ever been on the Yellowstone River? Or the Salmon or Payette Rivers?
looseygoosey

Greeley, CO

#165570 Aug 1, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
Are Rose and NTR the same person?
Unfortunately, no, they're two different people. However, have you ever heard the phrase "a distinction without a difference" (it's also a logical fallacy). Like most liberals, they share one brain. Not their own brain, of course! They don't have one. They share Obama's.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#165571 Aug 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
A "hoodie" is a garment that has a head cover, or hood. Many images of Jesus show him with a head covering. All images of Jesus are speculative, since none of them are from the time of Jesus. So, I too, am speculating that Jesus wore a head covering, or "hoodie". But I see no negative meaning connected to "hoodies", so I disagree with you that I have any reason to feel shame.

I really owe you no explanation, and my relationship with Jesus is personal and nobody's business.
looseygoosey

Greeley, CO

#165572 Aug 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your idiotic post again with nothing useful in the entire thing:
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, u are partky right, NoTruthResidence...
I admit I am a fanatic(jihadist, if u like) FOR THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION AND AMERICAN TRADITIONAL VALUES.
since I stand with/for them, lying and victimizing 'innocents' is not part of MY tactics, however.
don't need them... like Stalin, Goebbles and Obama... and YOU.
as an agnostic, an AMERICAN fanatic agnostic, unlike your fellow atheistic posters, you don't see me making fun of ANY ones rel beliefs, do you?
now, their HYPOCRIZIES, yes. like your so-called Christian faith and supporting the godless party (remember The Vote?) and other things your rel stands against....
my point there is simple: be a Christian or a Progressive/radical lib. the two are INcompatiable.
simple, yes?
END QUOTE:
What an insanely meandering ridiculous response. Besides, you don't expect me to buy into your contention that you really support The Constitution, do you? You don't even understand The Preamble even when the definition is provided. You have your own made up rules and interpretation. Thank God we have SCOTUS.
Don't expect to tell somebody what religion or political affiliation they must hold in order to meet your expectations of what is correct or in conflict. In any church, you will find both dems and pubs seated in the pews along with an assortment of agnostics hoping to be convinced, and a few atheists simply hanging out for social reasons. IF you don't, you might be in a right wing fundamentalist enclave of fanatics - someplace I personally would expect to find you but you'd never find me more than once;-)
Paranoid much? YOU are a left-wing fundamentalist who believes a whole litany of ridiculous dogma which is ever bit as fantastic as that of the "right wing fundamentalist" you think are hiding behind every church pew. Your beliefs are also totally without any factual support.

Mostly you just cut & paste stuff of liberal websites and present it as your own. BORING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 41 min Earl 11
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 44 min Earl 51
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 1 hr spud 206
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 1 hr spud 33
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Ga Girl 56 136,004
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 3 hr cancer suxs 9
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 6 hr gulf 89

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE