The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#165149 Jul 31, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Only? Hello!!! I'm right here!
I didn't say only why of course you as well.. Just got back from the doc and the EKG looks good.. But stay on your meds and see ya again in 4 months..

Eagle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165150 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Yes q ball my dobies do the same to me often.
Hi ...
This IS the 'original *American Lady*
You know the *Christian* one!

You don't SEEM to be MUCH of a 'lady'
Much less a Christian ....

)8~D>

Is it getting HOT in your neck of the woods ...

tee hee hee ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#165152 Jul 31, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Americans have to leave the country to be able to enjoy their own retirement? It sure looks that way; Obama's coming for 401Ks next.
Meet The Yale Prof Ripping The Lid Off 401(k) Fund Fees
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mitchelltuchman/2...
The Labor Department moved in 2012 to require plans to report fees to retirement savers. Now Ian Ayres, a law professor at Yale, is demanding that the plans change their practices or end up identified in his research as a “high cost” plan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165153 Jul 31, 2013
George Soros - Notes On A Evil Scumbag

http://www.politicalmisses.com/2009/09/george...

george soros is a scumbag
About 1,210,000 results

https://www.google.com/search...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#165155 Jul 31, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>...facts are facts but they continue to ignore! Howdy Republican Honey, sorry for chopping up your post but the truth is right there in the few words I left!
Hey Texas!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#165158 Jul 31, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like Jax was creating a conflict of interest with topix by trying to divert posters to his own personal blog.
That is how I see it, IMHO!
You know, Using topix to promote his own blog site.
Seems to me that alone would be a violation of topixs' TOS.
But then again he might have always been a user for all I know, just like you and the rest of the moochers.
Hahahahaha You are next, LOL
So much for the boycott of FL and Scott is right..

Scott: Apology needed for Jesse Jackson’s 'divisive comments'
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

I realllllllllllllllllllllllllll ly don't want him back in our state.. Fckem..

Eagle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Douglasville, GA

#165159 Jul 31, 2013
Still the same people that can not get along for years, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
higgans

Marion, IN

#165160 Jul 31, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm more then happy to cut everything across the board when it deals with what we give to other Countries. But not to cut certain things that help displaced Americans get by when our job crisis is so bad. If we just cut out all the fat from the budgets we could get out of the red. I'm sorry higgins but I don't see hurting Americans while we help other Countries. We need to take care of home first then worry about those that live elsewhere.
You know a compromise means both sides give a little and get a little.
I'm not sorry to see you parroting the the Progressive line.

you still cling to the MYTH and proved falsehood of the FEDERAL welfare policies and programs and WASTE OF MONIES.

you continue to ignore that all American ARE citizens of States FIRST and those State govts WILL take care of them.... see the Tenth Amedment, WA.

if IN won't, they'll MOVE to IL or OH or KY... like they did during the other 'trying' times(remember the Okies????)

today, and for the last 50 yrs, THEY NO LONGER NEED TO MOVE TO WORK AND PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES OR DEMAND BETTER FROM THEIR FED TRADE POLICIES OR TAX RULES.

that's why Detroit became a cesspool... thousands MOVED from poorer States during the 50s and 60s for the JOBS. now, for the last 30 years, it is the FG programs and policies that kept them there... IN POVERTY AND CRIME AND DISPAIR.

it has been people like you that said 'Paise the Govt, our Lord and Saviour, and PASS THE HAND-OUTS!' that created THIS MESS.

maybe for Good Intentions.... maybe NOT (like organized pols, like Obama, etc...).

a certain pol party has BUILT a base of guaranteed voters and think they can't lose.

well, if they don't, we, the Nation, will. hell, we already ARE!

how many people do you know that are ALREADY earning LESS(after expenses), spending LESS on non-essentials, saving LESS, expecting LESS and hoping LESS in the last 2-5 years?

how many folks you know that have family in the military that are on their 3rd or 4th or ??? deployment? how many times can Ma and Pa send lil' Johnny off and wait for his safe return? Mrs. Marine?

during the 60's and VN, MY war(NO, I did not go there but I was drafted before it was over), ONE 1 yr tour was enough for that UNDECLARED WAR. now, we have come to expect MORE from our voluntary service persons while YOU excuse the 'do nothings' from losing even ONE RED FG WELFARE CENT?

how noble of you....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#165161 Jul 31, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>So they put that thread back in the closet. Good place for it.
LOL.. To funny..

Eagle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Clock It

La Vista, NE

#165162 Jul 31, 2013
Here comes the Santa Ana Sock Puppet!!
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Los Angeles, CA

#165164 Jul 31, 2013
Clock It wrote:
Here 'comes' the Santa Ana Sock Puppet, finally after I blew him allnight!!
T.Y.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165165 Jul 31, 2013
Obama Has a New 'No Congress' Plan
He's promised a slew of executive orders

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7271-obama-...
Santa Ana Feltcher

Blue Springs, MO

#165166 Jul 31, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
I shoved all of those Skittles up Rose's ass last night and went to eat them out. Some of them were lodged pretty far up so her son fucked her and his cum made them slide right out into my mouth. IT WAS A DOUBLE TASTE TREAT!!!!!
Ewwwww!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165167 Jul 31, 2013
Da Da wrote:
<quoted text>She never banked on her scam catching up to her one day. She has played a name game to her advantage. She pulled it all together in her overinflated head, with too much time in her inept lifestyle. Who says they had their id stolen, then would put up a photo, tell personal info knowing full well this is how it gets stolen. DaDa truth is she has a scam going. All her words are lies. Da Da truth is her claims are all lies. She is a fraud. She is a braggart who is in real life, a nothing while living off of the gov. She depends on that SS. That is all she has in reality while poking fun of others for it. She is begging while it dwindles.
GREAT Post ...!!!
Please come back ...
We NEED more like you :)
Ignats

Saint Louis, MO

#165168 Jul 31, 2013
ZIMMERMAN TRIAL: How to Make it Easy for People to Say,‘You’re an Innocent Child’ When in Reality…

Part One

If you’re in your late teens and you get shot after assaulting a neighborhood-watch supervisor, and you want someone else to get blamed for your behavior, here are thirteen tips to make you look like an “innocent child” that loves Skittles, doing math and riding horses versus a gangbanger-in-waiting.

1. Don’t have pictures on social media, or on your cell phone, of your holding guns like a gangsta. If you do take pictures with firearms, make certain the weapon is held properly, away from the camera, with your finger off the trigger and it does not give off the I’m-a-criminal-in-training vibe. Just a thought.

2. Don’t have multiple pictures of your inhaling weed floating around on either social media or in your cell phone where the police can retrieve them and use them against you. This, too, hampers the “innocent child” motif.

3. Also, when you do flip off the camera, go with the one-hand F-you, rather than the double finger fongool. The double-finger F-you is too over the top. One F-you should suffice as it’ll show that you are a gentleman that has restraint and are an innocent soul, almost … child like.

Indeed, the one-finger F-you can easily be explained as innocuous, childhood banter between chums. For example,“Hi, do you want to play? No? Okay, F-you. Have a good day, talk to you later”. See?

The double F-you is harder to explain away as it gives more of an “F-off and die”, adultish message via the two foul hand gestures which definitely are not childlike. Just pray about it and see what Jesus says.

4. Don’t call a neighborhood-watch volunteer a “creepy-ass cracker” just before you assault him. If you do call someone this racist term, make certain you do not say it to your friend who’s going to rat you out during a future cross examination in court.

5. While we’re on the topic of friends, be careful to establish credible friendships with young men and young women who don’t talk smack in court to lawyers, appear horrid on television, who can read cursive and they’re not … uh … um … inconsistent in their testimony.

6. Try to limit how many times you say,“motherf’er” on Twitter as it looks un-childlike when it’s thrust into the court of public opinion.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/zimmerman-trial...
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Los Angeles, CA

#165170 Jul 31, 2013
If I had a POS, moronic, dope-smoking, vandalizing, violent, thug wannabe son, he'd look like Barack.
Jack From Bedlam

Los Angeles, CA

#165171 Jul 31, 2013
Santa Ana Feltcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwwe!!!!!! that's what I am, a female GOAT RIDER.
Concur.
Ignats

Saint Louis, MO

#165172 Jul 31, 2013
ZIMMERMAN TRIAL: How to Make it Easy for People to Say,‘You’re an Innocent Child’ When in Reality…

Part Two

7. Also, don’t say the N-word all the time in your tweets. It’s considered rude and it could cost you a future cooking show, especially if you’re a white devil. See link above for examples.

8. Speaking of Twitter, don’t choose a handle like “NO_LIMIT_NI*GG*UH” as it makes it difficult for the state’s attorneys in their prosecution, and for the media, to pawn you off as a mere lad that likes multi-colored, fruit flavored confectionaries and artificially flavored and sweetened canned teas.

9. Forgive me for harping on social media etiquette, but I would also not say you,“wanna experience a white girl”, or mention that a particular young girl is adept at fellatio. I would just stay away from all tweeting about fornication and violence.

10. While at school, try not to get suspended for spray painting the children’s lockers with “WTF”, especially if you have in your current possession stuff like twelve articles of stolen women’s jewelry and a big-ass screw driver used for breaking into homes.

11. Regarding cellular telephonic decorum, don’t take pictures of pot plants, illegal guns or talk about buying illicit .22 or .380 caliber handguns from your youthful mates. This, too, makes it hard for future defenders to explain away.

12. While we’re on the topic of school, try not to bring your weed and weed pipe to school. If you do need to bring your hooch to school for your frequent panic attacks, or just to take the edge off the difficulties of the de rigueur of public education, try to conceal it better so you don’t get caught.

13. Also, as you go through your teens, you might want to think about not getting tattooed too much. In addition, I would forego the gold-capped teeth and get porcelain veneers if you are truly in need of cosmetic dental work

Anyway, I hope this helps you should you ever end up in a predicament because of your poor choices and you’d like to have it blamed on others rather than you. Y’know, the media and race baiters can work miracles but the more you hide/alter your current, aberrant behaviors, the easier it will be to blame innocent people.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/zimmerman-trial...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165173 Jul 31, 2013
109 Bible Verses about
Bad Children
``````````

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ESV

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city,‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

``````````
Proverbs 30:17 ESV

The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/bad_children

He 'evidently' did NOT obey his mother, so she sent him to his father.

It's ALL in 'evidence'...
AMOS and ANDY

Los Angeles, CA

#165174 Jul 31, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCA wrote:
Dang, that cuckold husband of mine, If I have a POS, moronic, dope-smoking, vandalizing, violent, thug wannabe son, he'd look like Barack.
That makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 32 min Entitlement Menta... 560
Column: Republicans can stop pretending they wa... 1 hr Quirky 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Quirky 137,006
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 3 hr Bama Yankee 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 hr Chicopee 94
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 4 hr TaylorHayes 140
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 4 hr Signed up Tinka 849
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 11 hr STFU 59

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE