The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,937)

Showing posts 138,721 - 138,740 of243,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. So then we can consider you a liar. Good to know.
Oops...I just supplied one of your racist tidbits. It seems it is you who is the liar and coward.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are way off with this crap. I have been around for a lot of years on these threads and never have seen where Ntr said any such thing.
I didn't, WA. I actually tried to interact positively with the sock puppet at the beginning - giving it the benefit of the doubt. I tried to be be helpful and sympathetic - until it became clear that I was only dealing with another gray box troll with a story filled with holes that didn't add up.

It was just a variation on the "I married an illegal immigrant and now what" stories some bozos used to post on the threads. They were only designed to anger and frustrate and were fictions created by right wing zealots hoping to inspire hate.
Here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't have any idea because I never went there. I am sure that Jaxxon and Dont were checking every poster to see if it was me but I never followed. They were sure I'd have to but I really wasn't interested.
I think t is pretty queer that it was taken down with all the clout Jaxxon had with the mods.
It's still on topix, it was moved to FCC status.
Here ya go:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
This Congress has only passed 22 pieces of legislation this term - including many that are ONLY ceremonial (i.e., how baseball coins memorabilia should be minted <eyes rolling here> and renaming a bridge. Twenty-two. Disgusting.
They are on track to be the LEAST PRODUCTIVE Congress in history. Is that sinking in yet as you Tea Bigots continue blaming the President? Probably not for some of you.
The House will be taking yet another "little break" and will be back in session for only nine days in September.
This is what happens when we allow corporatists to finance campaigns and select rich men and women to run for office in order to best serve the interests of rich men and women.
Which of you "conservatives" want to support this BS. Please speak up, POS, Walffie, etc. Do tell how this could possibly please you or serve American taxpayers and workers.
Congress will be working only 15 days between now and October.
Their vacation schedule has never been so extensive.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ask? Are you the troll in question using the name Pamela? I didn't believe anything she had to say other than that she wanted the elderly to hurry up and die.
;-)
I did believe the nasty little sock puppet troll meant that. How clever of you to keep her post and my reply to ONE of them and taken out of context to illustrate your malice. You really do obsess.
I hadn't seen that or if I did do I remember about it. But I do know that in no way would you say something that mean to someone you really believed had cancer.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress will be working only 15 days between now and October.
Their vacation schedule has never been so extensive.
It must be really nice to take such an extensive vacation when our Country is in such a mess and they have so much legislation that needs to be done.
No budget!
No jobs plan!
No immigration fixed!
No responsible representatives. They want the money, status and perks without doing their jobs.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama to offer new 'grand bargain' on taxes, infrastructure projects
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-ob...
In a speech in Chattanooga, Tenn., Obama will suggest a new route through the current congressional gridlock that he believes would spur job creation and boost the economic recovery, aides say.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't get it and didn't want to, WA.
Thanks for trying. The hypocrisy among so many people here is apparently SOP (standard operating procedure.)
<sigh>
Have a good night.:-)
Good Afternoon Rose. I knew he didn't understand which is why I posted to him. He just did a knee jerk reaction. If we are always trashing or looking at someone as an enemy then when they say something to help it's taken as being snide instead of how it was intended.
You have a great day my friend.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama Starts Economic Campaign, Accuses GOP of Obstruction
http://www.kmbz.com/pages/16898093.php
“Unfortunately, over the past couple of years in particular, Washington hasn’t just ignored the problem; too often, it’s made things worse,” he said.“Over the last six months, this gridlock has gotten worse.”

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8. ..9...10. You're out!
Try not to fight above your weight, junior. I'll destroy you every time.
Pillow fights don't count, ya wimp.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>She started slinging it so I slung it back. Mind your own business ya old battleaxe.
You couldn't sling rocks if you were Palestinian.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be truly scared.
shaking in my boots because you are sooooo scary. HAHAHAHA

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree a smart commie he is. Smart Americans know this and want him removed by any means conceivable.
"removed by any means conceivable." ???????
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that it is difficult to consider a world beyond your trailer park but I am fourteen hours ahead of you at the moment. My day is long over. I do this to entertain myself and humiliate you.
why a trailer park?

wouldn't a 'trained' operative know better than to ASSume anything?

I would think you are, even after two plus decades, not very high up either in position or security, otherwise u wouldn't be compromising either your position or career by 'playing' on the Internet....

are you sure you weren't pensioned off for a mental/medical reason?lol

and you have gotten access to the Nurse's Station computer after Lights Out?

just wondering....

cc, as a govt operative, you do realize your every move is being, er, monitored? for National Security reasons? especially if your ARE overseas....

(freakin' loon?)`

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Will the Grand Obstruction Party hold Obamacare hostage?
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/national-i...
Brace yourself. The dominant crazies in the GOP are chewing the carpet again.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Ntr made one post and got slapped back and forth and slammed each way to Sunday by 4 or 6 posters then left. Lol! See if she bashes a cancer patient here again.
Do you really think that would even cause Ntr or any other long time poster to even flinch? You sure don't know much.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Then one would have to ask .... why are you here? Move to Africa and most likely you will make everyone happy.
Except you most likely don't have the money to reach the east coast of America let alone Africa. Not to mention I don't think they have welfare in Africa ... so how will you live? Employ your idea of farming in the Sahara? HAHAHAHA"
It never gets old watching racists attempt to explain their racism.
Guess that disingenuous tactics runs in your nature.
If you read the entire discussion thread between myself and the original poster you will find that the original poster stated that they would be better off in Africa. To which I replied the above.
Not a racist question but just a question to their statement.
My statement to them regarding the Sahara and farming was once again in response to their claim that the Sahara could become the new bread basket of the world.
Keep trying genius. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Your number has to come up soon. HAHAHAHAHA
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
China is in no position to buy much of anything. Their economy is seeing signs of stress and that should scare much of the world. Their banks are owned by the state and are not open to scrutiny. If one falters, it is merely propped up and none are the wiser. Their real estate boom is over. Cities were built on the promise of growth. Buildings sit vacant even when new units are being constructed.
China is a couple natural catastrophes away from great peril.
gee, sounds like Modern Progressive Amerika...

don't it?

(freakin' loon & NTR-wannabe)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops...I just supplied one of your racist tidbits. It seems it is you who is the liar and coward.
Actually it appears that your just another race baiter. Sure your middle name is not Sharpton?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fox, Drudge Ignore Conservative Obstruction To Mislead On Obamacare Delay
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/03/fox-d...
Fox News and the Drudge Report are ignoring years of Republicans obstructing the implementation of health care reform to accuse the Obama administration of delaying the law for political gain, in the process dismissing the fact that businesses are praising the administration's move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 138,721 - 138,740 of243,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Alien Invasion Bordering on Madness 10 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 2
Congressman: - Punish' Amnesty Opponents 16 min Cuauhtemotzin 11
Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Pat... 19 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 478
Obama aides were warned of brewing border crisis 23 min Black Rhino 82
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low 28 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 4
Pelosi Opposes Bill Allowing Border Patrol To T... 32 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 47
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 41 min gottondas 175
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Cricket 23 134,943
•••