The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#164736 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I'll do that as soon as you answer the questions I asked of you.
Tick, tock...
Not surprising. So then we can consider you a liar. Good to know.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#164737 Jul 30, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Bonnie some people just don't think that kind of thing is possible. That's why they got upset when I said something about China buying Detroit.
China is in no position to buy much of anything. Their economy is seeing signs of stress and that should scare much of the world. Their banks are owned by the state and are not open to scrutiny. If one falters, it is merely propped up and none are the wiser. Their real estate boom is over. Cities were built on the promise of growth. Buildings sit vacant even when new units are being constructed.

China is a couple natural catastrophes away from great peril.

Level 2

#164738 Jul 30, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Chauncey stands in the empty room that is his head and proclaims themselves the winner and speaks for the forum. Your delusions are challenging NTR's. Birds of a feather.
Once again Chauncey chooses to inject race. Keeping with that liberal playbook and proving that you are just another useful idiot.
Pat yourself on the back.
You must be truly scared.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164739 Jul 30, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Sweetie..
http://gov.idaho.gov/mediacenter/press/pdf/20...
Eagle
Good post Eagle. I had thought what they proposed wasn't allowed by law but anymore who knew for sure what changes they've made. It's good to know that at least those protections are still in place.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#164741 Jul 30, 2013
This Congress has only passed 22 pieces of legislation this term - including many that are ONLY ceremonial (i.e., how baseball coins memorabilia should be minted <eyes rolling here> and renaming a bridge. Twenty-two. Disgusting.

They are on track to be the LEAST PRODUCTIVE Congress in history. Is that sinking in yet as you Tea Bigots continue blaming the President? Probably not for some of you.

The House will be taking yet another "little break" and will be back in session for only nine days in September.

This is what happens when we allow corporatists to finance campaigns and select rich men and women to run for office in order to best serve the interests of rich men and women.

Which of you "conservatives" want to support this BS. Please speak up, POS, Walffie, etc. Do tell how this could possibly please you or serve American taxpayers and workers.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#164742 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
China is in no position to buy much of anything. Their economy is seeing signs of stress and that should scare much of the world. Their banks are owned by the state and are not open to scrutiny. If one falters, it is merely propped up and none are the wiser. Their real estate boom is over. Cities were built on the promise of growth. Buildings sit vacant even when new units are being constructed.
China is a couple natural catastrophes away from great peril.
Not that I would ever want anything bad to happen to other people but I do have a certain fear of China and their government. So it's a bit comforting to know that they are having economic problems like most of the rest of the world.
I just wonder if we will all find our way out of these problems.

Level 2

#164743 Jul 30, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have made many racist rants then you will have no problem producing them.
"Then one would have to ask .... why are you here? Move to Africa and most likely you will make everyone happy.

Except you most likely don't have the money to reach the east coast of America let alone Africa. Not to mention I don't think they have welfare in Africa ... so how will you live? Employ your idea of farming in the Sahara? HAHAHAHA"

It never gets old watching racists attempt to explain their racism.

Level 2

#164744 Jul 30, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. So then we can consider you a liar. Good to know.
Oops...I just supplied one of your racist tidbits. It seems it is you who is the liar and coward.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#164745 Jul 30, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are way off with this crap. I have been around for a lot of years on these threads and never have seen where Ntr said any such thing.
I didn't, WA. I actually tried to interact positively with the sock puppet at the beginning - giving it the benefit of the doubt. I tried to be be helpful and sympathetic - until it became clear that I was only dealing with another gray box troll with a story filled with holes that didn't add up.

It was just a variation on the "I married an illegal immigrant and now what" stories some bozos used to post on the threads. They were only designed to anger and frustrate and were fictions created by right wing zealots hoping to inspire hate.
Here

United States

#164746 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't have any idea because I never went there. I am sure that Jaxxon and Dont were checking every poster to see if it was me but I never followed. They were sure I'd have to but I really wasn't interested.
I think t is pretty queer that it was taken down with all the clout Jaxxon had with the mods.
It's still on topix, it was moved to FCC status.
Here ya go:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Brad

Manchester, CT

#164747 Jul 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
This Congress has only passed 22 pieces of legislation this term - including many that are ONLY ceremonial (i.e., how baseball coins memorabilia should be minted <eyes rolling here> and renaming a bridge. Twenty-two. Disgusting.
They are on track to be the LEAST PRODUCTIVE Congress in history. Is that sinking in yet as you Tea Bigots continue blaming the President? Probably not for some of you.
The House will be taking yet another "little break" and will be back in session for only nine days in September.
This is what happens when we allow corporatists to finance campaigns and select rich men and women to run for office in order to best serve the interests of rich men and women.
Which of you "conservatives" want to support this BS. Please speak up, POS, Walffie, etc. Do tell how this could possibly please you or serve American taxpayers and workers.
Congress will be working only 15 days between now and October.
Their vacation schedule has never been so extensive.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#164749 Jul 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ask? Are you the troll in question using the name Pamela? I didn't believe anything she had to say other than that she wanted the elderly to hurry up and die.
;-)
I did believe the nasty little sock puppet troll meant that. How clever of you to keep her post and my reply to ONE of them and taken out of context to illustrate your malice. You really do obsess.
I hadn't seen that or if I did do I remember about it. But I do know that in no way would you say something that mean to someone you really believed had cancer.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#164752 Jul 30, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress will be working only 15 days between now and October.
Their vacation schedule has never been so extensive.
It must be really nice to take such an extensive vacation when our Country is in such a mess and they have so much legislation that needs to be done.
No budget!
No jobs plan!
No immigration fixed!
No responsible representatives. They want the money, status and perks without doing their jobs.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#164754 Jul 30, 2013
Obama to offer new 'grand bargain' on taxes, infrastructure projects
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-ob...
In a speech in Chattanooga, Tenn., Obama will suggest a new route through the current congressional gridlock that he believes would spur job creation and boost the economic recovery, aides say.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#164755 Jul 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't get it and didn't want to, WA.
Thanks for trying. The hypocrisy among so many people here is apparently SOP (standard operating procedure.)
<sigh>
Have a good night.:-)
Good Afternoon Rose. I knew he didn't understand which is why I posted to him. He just did a knee jerk reaction. If we are always trashing or looking at someone as an enemy then when they say something to help it's taken as being snide instead of how it was intended.
You have a great day my friend.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#164756 Jul 30, 2013
Obama Starts Economic Campaign, Accuses GOP of Obstruction
http://www.kmbz.com/pages/16898093.php
“Unfortunately, over the past couple of years in particular, Washington hasn’t just ignored the problem; too often, it’s made things worse,” he said.“Over the last six months, this gridlock has gotten worse.”

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#164757 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8. ..9...10. You're out!
Try not to fight above your weight, junior. I'll destroy you every time.
Pillow fights don't count, ya wimp.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#164758 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>She started slinging it so I slung it back. Mind your own business ya old battleaxe.
You couldn't sling rocks if you were Palestinian.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#164759 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be truly scared.
shaking in my boots because you are sooooo scary. HAHAHAHA

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#164760 Jul 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree a smart commie he is. Smart Americans know this and want him removed by any means conceivable.
"removed by any means conceivable." ???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 24 min kuda 221
Australia defends sending refugees to Cambodia 25 min Kung Pao 4
Columbus Mother Targeted For Deportation Over T... 1 hr Frugalady 12
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 1 hr spud 45
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 1 hr Memo From Turner 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 136,010
Help wanted: Free lawyers for immigrant children 2 hr Memo From Turner 41

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE