The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Ricos Anonymous Proxy

Los Angeles, CA

#164674 Jul 30, 2013
10 Things North Carolina Republicans Have Done To Embarrass Their Own State

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/29/10-th...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#164675 Jul 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Caesar Chavez day is March 31
He's accomplished more than you ever have. Do you have State recognition in California, Texas and Colorado?????
I don't think so, so just zip your lips before I embarrASS you more!!
LMFAO
Yawn ... still the king of fruit pickers ... nothing more

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#164676 Jul 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Looks like the right wing & tea bagger mouth piece is going down in flames.
Cumulus Media, the second-biggest broadcaster in the country, is planning to drop both Rush.
I can hear angels in heaven cheering!!
So what? What happened to all the lieberal talk shows on the radio? Utter silence... Rush & Hannity will find new stations in those markets. You're from LA (Lost Again)... Find something else to bitch about, maybe a change in your food stamp allotment??

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#164677 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not at all what he stated. He merely reminded you that Republicants failed to acknowledge the growth of minorities in the United States. They chose not to embrace them the way the Democratic party did. While people of all races were slated to that party, you pretend that lily white is right. Affirmative action will be necessary when Caucasians want more but are out voted and numbered.
The writing is on the wall, Caucasians will be a minority in the United States within thirty years. Assimilation is a major contributor but so is the diaspora of numerous cultures. Imagine, rich, white southerners losing their family farms to a descendant of a slave who just happens to know how to hit a baseball, catch a football, sing a song, act in a movie better than others. The irony is palpable. Great grand pappy would be spinning in his grave!
Please don't forget "run a business" (i.e., Robert Johnson). Thanks.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#164678 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not at all what he stated. He merely reminded you that Republicants failed to acknowledge the growth of minorities in the United States. They chose not to embrace them the way the Democratic party did. While people of all races were slated to that party, you pretend that lily white is right. Affirmative action will be necessary when Caucasians want more but are out voted and numbered.
The writing is on the wall, Caucasians will be a minority in the United States within thirty years. Assimilation is a major contributor but so is the diaspora of numerous cultures. Imagine, rich, white southerners losing their family farms to a descendant of a slave who just happens to know how to hit a baseball, catch a football, sing a song, act in a movie better than others. The irony is palpable. Great grand pappy would be spinning in his grave!
"Imagine, rich, white southerners losing their family farms to a descendant of a slave who just happens to know how to hit a baseball, catch a football, sing a song, act in a movie better than others. The irony is palpable. Great grand pappy would be spinning in his grave!"

Selling and losing are two different things.. Many grandkids don't want the same as their grandparents did.. Tell me what are the stats on those pro players and owning a farm?? I bet its .01 percent..

Eagle
higgans

Marion, IN

#164679 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's see if you are intelligent enough to answer the following queries:
1) Should a soldier/sailor/Marine receive government assistance after returning home but now unable to find work following his/her duty?
2) Should a minor receive assistance after being born with a catastrophic disease or chronic malady like autism or muscular dystrophy?
3) Should a mother and infant receive government assistance after being forced to have the child due to birth control unavailability?
Take your time...I know you will need to search through conservative blogs to gain 'your perspective'. I await you latest stumble - if you have the temerity to be accountable.
interesting list of scenarios, yes?

#1 is based on what is now a purely voluntary service. it is also the only scenario INVOLVING the FG.

both #s2 & 3 are NONE of the FG business. as per the Enumerated Powers NOW contained int the Constitution.(see the Tenth Amedm, cc.)

furthermore,#2 is called 'tough titty' or Life Sucks. it would be less of a factor or burden IF the FG made the DOMESTIC job environment BETTER.

as far as your Progressive ASSumption that little miss dimbulb can't get FREE bc, ABSTINANCE has always worked. and, what about little MISTER hardon's responsibility?

if one must twist facts and Constitutional Law to make their points, re-assign responsibilities or totally ignore 90% of the 'picture to do so, they really DON'T HAVE VERY MUCH of AN ARGUMENT, DO THEY?

that WOULD be the Progressive/Anti_Constitutiona l/Anti-American POVs posted here....

where does PERSONAL responsibility fit into your World, cc?

remember, this IS the USA... NOT the USSA.... not YET.

but you and yours are trying....

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#164680 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>No one "hides" from you but many ignore you. Personally I only read about 5% of your posts and I think that is pretty high compared to most others here. No one is required to converse with you so most choose not to.
Normally I don't..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#164682 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that the young man who was killed was doing those things?
I agree that justice was served and that it thwarted Obama's (and your) attempts to turn the whole thing into a propaganda machine to further an anti American agenda.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#164684 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle eye on Higgins is interesting. Their philosophy that more people die in hospitals than anywhere else; there fore do not seek medical help.. Sort of like an Eye For An Eye; End result everyone ends up blind!
I think you kinda missed the point that was being made..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#164685 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You demand that he provide an answer but you hide from my questions.
That is typical of the Republicant mindset. The conservative two step. Sadly expected of you.
Expect much more.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#164686 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Canon"? Did you even go to school?
You are another one who canonizes thugs just as Rose does.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#164687 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Well personally I'd like to take a moment to rub it in Dont Panic and Jaxxon's faces that there attempt to "let this thread die" failed and they there own "new thread" withered until it was removed.
This thread thrived and theirs died of brain drain. Lol!
LOL I know you would.. I wonder why it was removed not that I care mind you.. Oh well life goes on..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#164688 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Uncle Sam sees fit to make sure we have spirits of all kinds wherever we go. AA is like organized religion - for the insecure and uneducated. I can see why you embrace them.
Don't you know that all recognized religions are "organized"? What is your individual unique belief?
higgans

Marion, IN

#164689 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Chasm Widens from the horses mouth.
A prominent republican lobbyist and former ambassador to Belgium for the G.W. Bush administration stated “ Too many ideologues have come in. You don’t win by what they are doing”
Jeb Bush put this way.“Ronald Reagan and his own father would have a hard time fitting into the contemporary republican party.” Citing that an Orthodoxy ideology presently, has a strangle hold on the republican party.
Jeb Bush goes further to say; “ All too often we’re associated with being anti-everything. Way too many people believe Republicans are anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti-science, anti-gay, anti-worker, and the list goes on and on and on. Many voters are simply unwilling to choose our candidates, even though they share our core beliefs, because those voters feel unloved, unwanted and unwelcome in our party.”
Load bearing cornerstones of the republican party are suffering under the weight of components of the Tea and its corrosive effects to all that is America.
in the long run, which is better: to be RIGHT or popular?

when ALL morals, ethics, mores and Laws are COMPROMISED, what will we, as a Society, have?

the Culture of the Modern Inner City/Detroit/DC/Chicago? the Rap/Gangsta Culture? the Free Love/Hippie Culture of the 60s? the Me Culture of the 70s? the Collective Culture of the FORMER USSR? the Progressive Culture of '1984'? the Globalist/NO Borders Culture of the IR Movement and La Raza? the Aids-invested Culture of many African nations? the Human Bondage/Kill the Infidel Culture of 90% of the Islamic nations?

many on here complain about the Corporate Culture, right? that IS a god-less, moral-less, self-centered culture, right? modern CC captialism is one of NO nations, NO borders, NO religion, NO restraints, NO patriotism, NO ethics (outside of the 'bottom line'), NO compassion and NO 'give back'.

why do YOU think CC capitalism and Modern American pols get along so well? members of BOTH major Parties? why only the pols and CEOs prosper? why the voters/consumers/People are LOSING?

maybe it is because 'Mad Men' are in charge of elections? popularity and name brand recognition IS King, and has been, at the voting booth?

which is BETTER, in the LONG run: being RIGHT or being popular?

maybe Obama isn't a President. maybe he is simply a pithman for 'something'?

that would explain his lack of LEADERSHIP skills and his being a great CAMPAIGNER (SALESMAN)?

Obama is NOT the Idea Man... HE IS THE IDEA!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#164690 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Using what you grow is a sign of weakness.
Then you should stop making babies in order to collect welfare, weakling.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#164691 Jul 30, 2013
Do you have the feeling US has ruined the world since Bush time?
As the middle class has been substantially subtracted, Bush while known as a serial war criminal by the world, had no morals for US and promoted China, especially to its economy by using US people's money.
And that is why these are the problems not just to US, as US has ruined itself and the world.

When the Chinese have no ability, how would they get there to its bigger economy, if US would not give to buy theirs and let them steal technology?

As that is not the problem that China's economy is falling, its economy is just so big promoted by US at this time that it has built up the military and posed the destructive causes to this world.
Because its people are nuts by intrusion to the rest of world behaving poorly without rules by having bad cultures of causing harms and damages to people's societies, they go to other parts of world by spreading propaganda telling these world people to do the wrong things.

Because its people are also ignorant and know nothing, US has propagandists like Henry Paulson by saying how important China is, by promoting sympathizers of China and defectors to do things for them, to make vast destructive effects to this planet.
As China has no capability, anything that they have actually came from others doing for them or by their stealing.
There are many majors damages causing to global people, especially including US people, as a result of fools promoting China, that US has ruined itself and the world very badly, to make freedom liberty people more sufferings. Yet Obama Changes nothing and even does the worse things and maybe would do all the same things.

As Bush's ideology, neo-radicalism, failure and time are finished, those who lose their minds, still do that sorts of things know where to go. Are they still wanting to follow Bush's ideas to make the defection to China?
Are there not so boring places they know better to go, other than going with China?

Once those defectors find that indeed it is tiresome in China after all these times since Bush promoted that, then you know what the better world will be like then. You might as well know and find out where to go next.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#164692 Jul 30, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! How old are you anyway?:)MAO!!
You even laugh like a lil' gurl.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#164693 Jul 30, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you owned a "firm"? mmmmm... big story teller...
Born here? Seventh generation since the 1700s? ROTF.... LMAO. What a liar U R.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#164694 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
End is near for the beginning of a prohibition against the dysfunctional intoxicating Tea.
Republican chasm continues to widen. Perhaps the established conservative republicans will finally emulate our for fathers of 1773 and cast out the dysfunctional Tea Party.
Tea Rally back in April, Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} of Texas, taunts the traditionalist republicans after the Senate rejects back ground checks on gun control bill. Cruz along with the all Tea Party members threatened to filibuster away this bill. Established conservative republican considered it more prudent and wiser to let it go to a vote. This would garnish a few democratic votes. Which is what eventually happened. Cruz considers republicans that choose that method of governmental as “Squishy”. Our way or the highway is all that is required. Wall Street Journal Editorial retweeted John McCain {R Traditionalist}; “ Would it have been right for us to not even debate, in light of the Newtown Massacre” Depth of chasm deepens.
Yap yap yap! PROHIBIT THIS, liberal! <raises american flag>

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#164695 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! I didn't know it had been removed. Unfortunately that means the rift raft will be looking for another place to post and since the bums always lurk in the background here I am sure we will be getting more nasty socks soon.
Did you buy your "rift raft" in Thailand? You sure can get a good deal there I hear, on so many "purchases"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 6 min spud 206
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 13 min Memo From Turner 10
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 26 min spud 33
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 49
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Ga Girl 56 136,004
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 2 hr cancer suxs 9
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 5 hr gulf 89

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE