The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#164662 Jul 30, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! that was set in a 'future' Detroit, wasn't it?LOL
Life imitating Art, yes?????
can the SUX 3000 be far away?(sounds like SUV 2013, don't it? Chrysler 300?lol)
YUP and I wonder if the writers of that movie knew detroit was going to fail?? Of course they did and many other larger cities are paying close attention since they have debt and budget issues as well..

Eagle
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#164663 Jul 30, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP.. A healthy man can go see a doc and come out a sick one.. Gotta keep them office visits going.. LOL..
Eagle
Eagle eye on Higgins is interesting. Their philosophy that more people die in hospitals than anywhere else; there fore do not seek medical help.. Sort of like an Eye For An Eye; End result everyone ends up blind!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#164664 Jul 30, 2013
Looks like the right wing & tea bagger mouth piece is going down in flames.

Cumulus Media, the second-biggest broadcaster in the country, is planning to drop both Rush.

I can hear angels in heaven cheering!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#164665 Jul 30, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
...or jobs. 9 million and counting.
WRONG...

Google

Senate Republicans Block Another Jobs Bill, Face Backlash From American Public

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#164666 Jul 30, 2013
Chasm widens
Truth is, You have received discourse that you fail to answerer other than accusing one of this or that and no substance or facts to the issue. Exhibiting the symptoms of a projectionist.{Intoxicated Teabaggers}
Tea Party validate their vindictive policies with various hyper false red herrings. Example; IRS issue has always been used by all administrations dating back to F.D.R. Only difference with the Obama administration is that it started from the bottom up, as all others started from top down. Another red herring is Benghazi, and if you will remember Libya, lack of security issues. Considering it was the Tea Party leading with the Hue and Cry to deny Obama’s request for additional funds to increase security to our embassies’, right after the Libyan War. Now they PROJECT their errors onto the Executive branch. Using this to validate their need to hold Congress and the Nation into another Hostage/Ransom, Our Way or The Highway scenarios. Refusing any conferences that promotes a budget. Accusing democrats of over reach and obfuscation.??? Hmmm Paradox leadership.. Tea promotes Emperor ideologies.
Gazing at some of these comments I see people stating thoughts that they can not defend. Just what the Truth is, You can’t say anymore, nevermore…

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#164667 Jul 30, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Traygone was a violent, racist POS, criminal thug who was trying to obtain an illegal weapon for robbing 7/11's, shooting his gang rivals and drive bys. He was scum who won't be missed.
Correct on all accounts..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#164668 Jul 30, 2013
Veronica Wallace Butler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
Wow, that was a fast response and your response says it all.
Okay,I must ask you once again to kindly remove the account picture or I will be forced on behalf of the elementary school board to have your account privileges suspended under management's higher authority at this site per state and local school guidelines and regarding statutes.
I don't want to have to make this a long and drawn out process. If you could just cooperate on behalf of the children, and do it for their sake, it would be more than welcomed.
I really don't really want to waste any more of my valuable time on this, as I'm sure you don't want to waste yours on this matter any further.
However, I must warn you straight away, that it is my job as a teacher and as a board member and a teacher to enforce the removal of your account picture as an image harmful to children, and we will just not tolerate it.
In closing, I won't be replying back and forth over this silly matter with you any further. I'll just handle it through higher levels of this site.
Assuming you're a grown adult, don't you think you might try acting like one, instead of acting like one my students with all of this silliness?
Good luck to you.
Veronica W Butler-PhD
Thats rosie.. I see you ask nicely and her response was about normal for her.. Oh well..

Eagle
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#164669 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Nowhere have I ever stated that I am seeking money from anyone. Clearly you were consumed by anger over a mixed race President and your reading comprehension suffered again.
<quoted text>
That's correct, we don't.
<quoted text>
Awww, are you upset that you get what you give? Reciprocity is a bitch.
<quoted text>
Most? Hyperbole much?
That must be why many of the most learned professors are also the most sarcastic and astute. They prey on weak minds like yours. I do.
<quoted text>
Not at all. I am very comfortable yet have been on the record as thanking good fortune. I would thank 'God' but he is a figure that only the weak admire.
<quoted text>
Then you should move. You see, this nation is built on the foundation of promoting the general welfare of the populace. Roadways, utilities, emergency medical care, public education, fire and police services, national defense and agricultural subsidization all herald from supporting everyone, not just the bigots like you.
<quoted text>
That's fine. Face to face you would cower and claim it was a joke but I get it, you need to pretend. Go for it.
<quoted text>
Blowing strangers at the gay theater may work for you but others need more than that to survive.
<quoted text>
"you're"
<quoted text>
Go ahead an imagine, you're good at it.
<quoted text>
My tax bracket is higher than yours. You undoubtedly receive aid from my contributions.
<quoted text>
No need. You just did.
<quoted text>
If I am ignorant yet keep besting your idiocy here, that must make you near catatonic.
\

Stopped reading when you felt the need to inject race into the conversation when it was never even mentioned.

That tells me all I need or care to know about you and your disingenuous nature.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#164670 Jul 30, 2013
I get sad when I read up on all these right wing radicals blowing off their ignorance.

It's no wonder why the USA is so screwed up.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#164671 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! I didn't know it had been removed. Unfortunately that means the rift raft will be looking for another place to post and since the bums always lurk in the background here I am sure we will be getting more nasty socks soon.
Hopefully they will start a new one and stay on it.. But lets face it the die hards will never leave this thread.. Take rosie for example she simply will not stay on a single thread where her friends are.. Just sayin..

Eagle
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#164672 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's see if you are intelligent enough to answer the following queries:
1) Should a soldier/sailor/Marine receive government assistance after returning home but now unable to find work following his/her duty?
2) Should a minor receive assistance after being born with a catastrophic disease or chronic malady like autism or muscular dystrophy?
3) Should a mother and infant receive government assistance after being forced to have the child due to birth control unavailability?
Take your time...I know you will need to search through conservative blogs to gain 'your perspective'. I await you latest stumble - if you have the temerity to be accountable.
1. Yes

2. No

3. Not worth answering due to the disingenuous formation of the question.
Ricos Anonymous Proxy

Los Angeles, CA

#164674 Jul 30, 2013
10 Things North Carolina Republicans Have Done To Embarrass Their Own State

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/29/10-th...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#164675 Jul 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Caesar Chavez day is March 31
He's accomplished more than you ever have. Do you have State recognition in California, Texas and Colorado?????
I don't think so, so just zip your lips before I embarrASS you more!!
LMFAO
Yawn ... still the king of fruit pickers ... nothing more

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#164676 Jul 30, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Looks like the right wing & tea bagger mouth piece is going down in flames.
Cumulus Media, the second-biggest broadcaster in the country, is planning to drop both Rush.
I can hear angels in heaven cheering!!
So what? What happened to all the lieberal talk shows on the radio? Utter silence... Rush & Hannity will find new stations in those markets. You're from LA (Lost Again)... Find something else to bitch about, maybe a change in your food stamp allotment??

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#164677 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not at all what he stated. He merely reminded you that Republicants failed to acknowledge the growth of minorities in the United States. They chose not to embrace them the way the Democratic party did. While people of all races were slated to that party, you pretend that lily white is right. Affirmative action will be necessary when Caucasians want more but are out voted and numbered.
The writing is on the wall, Caucasians will be a minority in the United States within thirty years. Assimilation is a major contributor but so is the diaspora of numerous cultures. Imagine, rich, white southerners losing their family farms to a descendant of a slave who just happens to know how to hit a baseball, catch a football, sing a song, act in a movie better than others. The irony is palpable. Great grand pappy would be spinning in his grave!
Please don't forget "run a business" (i.e., Robert Johnson). Thanks.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#164678 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not at all what he stated. He merely reminded you that Republicants failed to acknowledge the growth of minorities in the United States. They chose not to embrace them the way the Democratic party did. While people of all races were slated to that party, you pretend that lily white is right. Affirmative action will be necessary when Caucasians want more but are out voted and numbered.
The writing is on the wall, Caucasians will be a minority in the United States within thirty years. Assimilation is a major contributor but so is the diaspora of numerous cultures. Imagine, rich, white southerners losing their family farms to a descendant of a slave who just happens to know how to hit a baseball, catch a football, sing a song, act in a movie better than others. The irony is palpable. Great grand pappy would be spinning in his grave!
"Imagine, rich, white southerners losing their family farms to a descendant of a slave who just happens to know how to hit a baseball, catch a football, sing a song, act in a movie better than others. The irony is palpable. Great grand pappy would be spinning in his grave!"

Selling and losing are two different things.. Many grandkids don't want the same as their grandparents did.. Tell me what are the stats on those pro players and owning a farm?? I bet its .01 percent..

Eagle
higgans

Marion, IN

#164679 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's see if you are intelligent enough to answer the following queries:
1) Should a soldier/sailor/Marine receive government assistance after returning home but now unable to find work following his/her duty?
2) Should a minor receive assistance after being born with a catastrophic disease or chronic malady like autism or muscular dystrophy?
3) Should a mother and infant receive government assistance after being forced to have the child due to birth control unavailability?
Take your time...I know you will need to search through conservative blogs to gain 'your perspective'. I await you latest stumble - if you have the temerity to be accountable.
interesting list of scenarios, yes?

#1 is based on what is now a purely voluntary service. it is also the only scenario INVOLVING the FG.

both #s2 & 3 are NONE of the FG business. as per the Enumerated Powers NOW contained int the Constitution.(see the Tenth Amedm, cc.)

furthermore,#2 is called 'tough titty' or Life Sucks. it would be less of a factor or burden IF the FG made the DOMESTIC job environment BETTER.

as far as your Progressive ASSumption that little miss dimbulb can't get FREE bc, ABSTINANCE has always worked. and, what about little MISTER hardon's responsibility?

if one must twist facts and Constitutional Law to make their points, re-assign responsibilities or totally ignore 90% of the 'picture to do so, they really DON'T HAVE VERY MUCH of AN ARGUMENT, DO THEY?

that WOULD be the Progressive/Anti_Constitutiona l/Anti-American POVs posted here....

where does PERSONAL responsibility fit into your World, cc?

remember, this IS the USA... NOT the USSA.... not YET.

but you and yours are trying....

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#164680 Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>No one "hides" from you but many ignore you. Personally I only read about 5% of your posts and I think that is pretty high compared to most others here. No one is required to converse with you so most choose not to.
Normally I don't..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#164682 Jul 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that the young man who was killed was doing those things?
I agree that justice was served and that it thwarted Obama's (and your) attempts to turn the whole thing into a propaganda machine to further an anti American agenda.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#164684 Jul 30, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle eye on Higgins is interesting. Their philosophy that more people die in hospitals than anywhere else; there fore do not seek medical help.. Sort of like an Eye For An Eye; End result everyone ends up blind!
I think you kinda missed the point that was being made..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 46 min Even Steven 959
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 54 min Vorenus 137,119
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 1 hr barefoot2626 62
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 3 hr Le Duped 21
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 4 hr STFU 52
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 5 hr STFU 13
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 6 hr STFU 303
More from around the web