The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Bobby Henderson

United States

#164166 Jul 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"4 letter roads"???
LOL! You're the one slurring your typing. I don't drink. Stupid much?
You morons need some new material.
Nenona wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right, but doubt it.
Make sure you SAY Democrat.
How the Democrats Destroyed Detroit
We have not stopped the decline,” said Snyder.“This is time for us not to argue or to blame, but to come together as Detroit, Mich., not Detroit vs. Michigan, and bring all of our resources to bear.” Snyder may not want to point the finger, but it is obvious that decades of Democratic rule and economic policies have brought this once great city to its knees.
In 1967, after police broke up a celebration at an after hours club, an enraged neighborhood began to riot, igniting the worst race riot of the decade. Black-owned business were looted and burned to the ground. Forty people were killed and 5,000 were left homeless, and the “white flight” out of the city center, totaling 140,000 people over an eighteen month period, ensued. The city was never the same.
An unbroken series of Democratic mayors followed, all of whom had a hand in implementing the full panoply of progressive policies, highlighted by the giveaways to public service employees.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ho...
Rose, American Lady,
I will pray to the FSM that you both drown peacefully in a bowl of marinara sauce and are whisked away to the beer (cheap wine for rose) volcanoes and spend eternity in blissful stupidity much like you have spent your lives on earth.
Ramen
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#164167 Jul 28, 2013
Huckleberry Hound Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Dag Nab it!
Ain'tcha got arry one better'n that un?
It was good enough to make you take all crookity..I'd hate to give you the blind stagger's, Goober.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#164168 Jul 28, 2013
talk

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#164169 Jul 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it your contention that I should not be bothered caring about the future for my children and grandchldren? Well, why bother to vote? It obviously doesn't matter from your perspective since we are all nobodies.
If you voted for Obama you do not care about the future of your children and grandchildren since under Obama the debt has done nothing but increase. That makes debt slaves out of your children and grandchildren and you are part of the problem.

Level 6

Since: Feb 07

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#164171 Jul 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
80 Percent Of U.S. Adults Face Near-Poverty, Unemployment: Survey
By HOPE YEN 07/28/13
WASHINGTON — Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.
Survey data exclusive to The Associated Press points to an increasingly globalized U.S. economy, the widening gap between rich and poor, and the loss of good-paying manufacturing jobs as reasons for the trend.
The findings come as President Barack Obama tries to renew his administration's emphasis on the economy, saying in recent speeches that his highest priority is to "rebuild ladders of opportunity" and reverse income inequality.
As nonwhites approach a numerical majority in the U.S., one question is how public programs to lift the disadvantaged should be best focused – on the affirmative action that historically has tried to eliminate the racial barriers seen as the major impediment to economic equality, or simply on improving socioeconomic status for all, regardless of race.
Hardship is particularly growing among whites, based on several measures. Pessimism among that racial group about their families' economic futures has climbed to the highest point since at least 1987. In the most recent AP-GfK poll, 63 percent of whites called the economy "poor."
(cont.)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/28/pove...
Hey, NTR.

Call me a skeptic, but this article seems to be both vague and somewhat agenda-driven. I'm just not sure what that agenda is.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#164172 Jul 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> If you voted for Obama you do not care about the future of your children and grandchildren since under Obama the debt has done nothing but increase. That makes debt slaves out of your children and grandchildren and you are part of the problem.
Absurd, hot britches. I didn't vote for Mitt Romney which definitely shows much more intelligence than is the case for those who bought into the undoable scam of his "Plan" - the one that no economist could make work with all the huffing and puffing they could muster.

Those were my options. If you voted for the other guy (the one who lost), you must not have any living children or grandchildren.

Get Your Own Meal Ticket

Anonymous Proxy

#164173 Jul 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're so malicious and hopelessly clueless that I hope the dog chews off your fingers while you're sleeping.
About your SNAP EBT card NTR.

I completely understand some people really need the help, not everyone makes enough money to support their families but, the help should be used as a stepping stone not as an excuse not to work!

There are plenty of jobs out there requiring NO experience making good money! Believe me, I know!

Here's a thought, if you can't afford groceries how about you cancel your internet service?!
Get Your Own Meal Ticket

Anonymous Proxy

#164174 Jul 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Absurd, hot britches. I didn't vote for Mitt Romney which definitely shows much more intelligence than is the case for those who bought into the undoable scam of his "Plan" - the one that no economist could make work with all the huffing and puffing they could muster.
Those were my options. If you voted for the other guy (the one who lost), you must not have any living children or grandchildren.
"you must not have any living children or grandchildren."

Same holds true with that little girl who passed away in your own family NTR?

You could of done more to save her life, but irresponsible you just couldn't see spending what little money you had left and wouldn't allow it.

Always me..me..me..with you huh?
Get Your Own Meal Ticket

Anonymous Proxy

#164175 Jul 28, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NTR.
Call me a skeptic, but this article seems to be both vague and somewhat agenda-driven. I'm just not sure what that agenda is.
Ho's that Puerto Rican Identity Theft Ring coming along clown?
Nab any 90 somethings ID's lately for sale on the black market?

Best hope for you is we never meet face to face you Puerto Rican pond turd.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#164176 Jul 28, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NTR.
Acknowledgement is not the same thing as "agenda driven", Jester. I believe the survey reflects significant issues. However, this is a survey and not a data driven research study and should be taken as such, but some aspects of the survey include numerical data worth considering as illustrated below:

"Nationwide, the count of America's poor remains stuck at a record number: 46.2 million, or 15 percent of the population, due in part to lingering high unemployment following the recession. While poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics are nearly three times higher, by absolute numbers the predominant face of the poor is white.

More than 19 million whites fall below the poverty line of $23,021 for a family of four, accounting for more than 41 percent of the nation's destitute, nearly double the number of poor blacks.

Sometimes termed "the invisible poor" by demographers, lower-income whites generally are dispersed in suburbs as well as small rural towns, where more than 60 percent of the poor are white. Concentrated in Appalachia in the East, they are numerous in the industrial Midwest and spread across America's heartland, from Missouri, Arkansas and Oklahoma up through the Great Plains."

Those numbers are disconcerting. JMO
Get Your Own Meal Ticket

Anonymous Proxy

#164177 Jul 28, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NTR.
I'm sure your agenda with NTR is solely cybersex driven.
It's six of one, half dozen of the other....lolol
Get Your Own Meal Ticket

Anonymous Proxy

#164178 Jul 28, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NTR.
American political affairs don't include you Puerto Rican.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#164179 Jul 28, 2013
Get Your Own Meal Ticket wrote:
<quoted text>
About your SNAP EBT card NTR.
I completely understand some people really need the help, not everyone makes enough money to support their families but, the help should be used as a stepping stone not as an excuse not to work!
There are plenty of jobs out there requiring NO experience making good money! Believe me, I know!
Here's a thought, if you can't afford groceries how about you cancel your internet service?!
"There are plenty of jobs out there requiring NO experience making good money! Believe me, I know!"

Bullshit!!!
Get Your Own Meal Ticket

Anonymous Proxy

#164181 Jul 28, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are plenty of jobs out there requiring NO experience making good money! Believe me, I know!"
Bullshit!!!
Perhaps not in Ca. where you live. As the illegals run the gamut.

But by and large, if a person "really wants to" work, they'll either find a job no matter how menial, or they will apply for a small business start up loan and never look back.

There's plenty of money in Washington, it's just that the liberals put it all in the wrong place.

Handouts and not a hand up.

State by state will vary.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#164184 Jul 28, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Just this once... I like the sound of cra pper better. LOL.
We'll see if these people know what they're talking about. Although, on Face the Nation, those people alluded to the same thing.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#164185 Jul 28, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea they were outlawed when I was a child 35 years ago.. I concur it must have been MD 20-20..
Eagle
Good memory.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#164186 Jul 28, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>We'll see if these people know what they're talking about. Although, on Face the Nation, those people alluded to the same thing.
Yep. We will C.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#164187 Jul 28, 2013
Nenona wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: 4 IN 5 IN US FACE NEAR-POVERTY, NO WORK
Tom Menino Karen Walker • 5 hours ago
Hope and change. Life on the Obama plantation.
426 5 •Reply•Share ›
John (magnum) Tom Menino • 5 hours ago &#8722;
Dont'cha know, that is "The Messiah" KING Obama's new America.
Taking America DOWN to 3rd world status
Totally dependent on gubment
Punish the makers!!!
Pass the gubment cheese, please !!
The 'American Dream' has turned into a nightmare !
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/exclusive-4-5-...
Welcome to the American Holocaust (population control / Economic Oppression - extreme outrageous physical, mental, financial and emotional stress.

Why murder Ed Winsten (investigate reporter Federal Times)? Richard Brown (Thrift Saving Plan Advisor, National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE))? Postal Employee Joseph Harris (Ridgewood, NJ)?

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

god satans immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness / Stockholm Syndrome), government of deceivers.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)
International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.
Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court(USSC 99-565 & supplement

Level 6

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#164188 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"you must not have any living children or grandchildren."
Same holds true with that little girl who passed away in your own family NTR?
You could of done more to save her life, but irresponsible you just couldn't see spending what little money you had left and wouldn't allow it.
Always me..me..me..with you huh?
Do you feel like a man, yet?

Level 6

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#164189 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ho's that Puerto Rican Identity Theft Ring coming along clown?
Nab any 90 somethings ID's lately for sale on the black market?
Best hope for you is we never meet face to face you Puerto Rican pond turd.
Wow, seriously?

Maybe you haven't caught on yet, but you don't intimidate ANYONE on this thread. From the "tough guy" image that you're trying to project with this post, to the "computer wizard/hacker" persona that you've attempted to convey from time to time, to the "I'm lurking on your property" BS, nobody really seems concerned, do they?

Have you considered why that is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 45 min Who Guessed It 27
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 59 min Jaren 35
Govt tells agents to ID which immigrants not to... 1 hr see the light 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 137,357
George W. Bush: The President Who Must Not Be N... (Aug '12) 1 hr swedenforever 11
Republican leaders look for escape plan on immi... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 13
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr Mondo Bondo 43
More from around the web