The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409918 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

LMAO

Somerset, KY

#163850 Jul 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to you to have no sense of humor or comprehension as to how that response fit right in with his concerns. I'm not your "hon".
pointing out your comprehension problems hon. Use a little commonsense next time. If you think I have NO sense of humor what do you think my name defines? LMAO

Tee hee hee hon
LMAO

Somerset, KY

#163852 Jul 27, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>She obviously knew what I meant. She talked about something else didn't she?
hey dont pounce on me for pointing out her inability to comprehend. Who do you think you are? Her savior, Or just another paid troll
LMAO

Somerset, KY

#163853 Jul 27, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when she has to use a dictionary.
You might should invest in one yourself. You and ntr - two peas in a pod. Kentucky libtards!
LMAO

Somerset, KY

#163854 Jul 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're both too slow. I'm leaving for awhile just so you don't bore me to tears.
yeah me to. The ignorance is quite astounding from you and your peas posts. It's raining here, a good time for fishing

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#163855 Jul 27, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
If we don't use it, the coal companies will be allowed to sell it to China. Earths atmosphere is connected.:)
We ARE working on solutions that would allow us to continue using coal with far less harm to the environment:

Clean Coal Technologies Inc. to build coal test plant in Oklahoma

Clean Coal Technologies Inc. is building a pilot plant in eastern Oklahoma to test technology turn coal into a cleaner burning, more efficient fuel.

By Jay F. Marks Published: July 26, 2013

Robin Eves is convinced his company has a “desperately needed” solution for the global coal industry.

Clean Coal Technologies Inc. is building a pilot plant in eastern Oklahoma to test processes that could make coal a more efficient, cleaner burning fuel.

The New York-based company has developed technology that uses controlled heat to extract pollutants and moisture from coal.(cont.)
Bozo exposer

United States

#163856 Jul 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I support a carrot and a stick approach to fixing the problem. I had a clearly outlined and fairly well detailed plan. If you missed it after many repeats on Topix, sorry, but I'm done with it. If the current proposal fails Congress, I'll eventually bring it up again somewhere on these threads.
You continue to miss the entire point of the problem which is business and government in collusion. Nothing you want has anything whatsoever to do with the problem. Once again, the problem is business and government in collusion to afford cheap labor in America. Sigh
OMG! We "missed" her latest lecture! Oh nooooooooo! Forgive us Your Holiness!

This arrogant dipchit's "proof" is nothing more than her own words or something she cut & paste. But only if you are lucky enough to be on Topix when she is pontificating. Oh, how can we possibly forgive ourselves for not being here 24X7 to catch every pearl of wisdom?

NOTE: This shallow, uneducated, slightly stupid liberal's -ahem- "ideas" can be viewed on any liberal website. She's unoriginal, dogmatic and completely closed-minded. Whatever Obama or MSNBC says, she repeats it. It's not worth a tinker's damn. Go back to your real lives folks. There's nothing to be learned from NTR's empty rhetoric. You didn't miss a thing and avoided wasting your time too.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#163857 Jul 27, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Every white President has failed US!!
Then sneak back to Mexico leech.. Give Mexico's President a shot at making you happy,Peon.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163858 Jul 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
You continue to miss the entire point of the problem which is business and government in collusion.
What about religion?
Nothing you want has anything whatsoever to do with the problem. Once again, the problem is business and government in collusion to afford cheap labor in America. Sigh
If a business wants cheap labor there is always temp agencies. Businesses cannot negotiate the electric bill or the cost of equipment, repair, insurance, rent/mortgage payments these expenses are for the most part fixed. Labor, on the other hand is negotiable to some extent. You do not appear to have anything other than a superficial knowledge of the nuts and bolts of actually running a business, meeting a payroll, putting out a product, competing which means one has to keep costs to a minimum. Sure you can be generous in paying workers but at the end of the day it will cut into your profit big time and your competitors will underbid you and get your accounts. It happens every day. If you know so much perhaps you should start a business which competes with say Wal Mart and pay your workers what you consider to be a decent salary and see how long you last.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#163859 Jul 27, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
7 generations baby...dumbo! LMAO!!
<bonbon and qball are twins> :)
Seven generations? Bald faced liar.
Bozo exposer

United States

#163861 Jul 27, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending the rich, but it seems that the stock market is through the roof (rich people getting richer), banks got bailed out, gas is through the roof at the pumps, etc. How are the poor doing under Obama and the Dems?
She couldn't care less. It's all about making herself sound "compassionate" and oh-sooooo liberal. Strutting, preening and bragging about how she's just a better person than you is her thing. It's all a show, and a very unoriginal one at that. Her rap name should be Puff Blabby, as all she does is puff up her own self-image while pretending her baloney has meaning or even a shred of hard evidence. It has neither!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#163862 Jul 27, 2013
Bozo exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
This arrogant dipchit's "proof" is nothing more than her own words or something she cut & paste. But only if you are lucky enough to be on Topix when she is pontificating. Oh, how can we possibly forgive ourselves for not being here 24X7 to catch every pearl of wisdom?
NOTE: This shallow, uneducated, slightly stupid liberal's -ahem- "ideas" can be viewed on any liberal website. She's unoriginal, dogmatic and completely closed-minded. Whatever Obama or MSNBC says, she repeats it. It's not worth a tinker's damn. Go back to your real lives folks. There's nothing to be learned from NTR's empty rhetoric. You didn't miss a thing and avoided wasting your time too.
Thank you, Mrs. Loopner! Opinion duly noted. So happy nobody will have to think for themselves. We got you, babe. ;-)

You're really a very unhappy individual. You need a hug. Good luck!
Bonnie Beast debunked

Buena Park, CA

#163863 Jul 27, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Seven generations? Bald faced liar.
You obviously don't know much about American History bone head.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#163864 Jul 27, 2013
Rico the Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate the USA that's why it happened.
60 years after armistice, one harrowing mission still binds several Korean veterans
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/26/19...
“Nobody gave a rat’s ass about us,” Rivera said.“Nobody cared. They (people in America) were very cold to us. And it was bad because we put ourselves at the top of that hill and let them shoot at us and, believe me, they weren't shooting rubber bullets.”
Claire

United States

#163865 Jul 27, 2013
Bozo exposer wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that one time at band camp when NTR and queer Jack were so proud of spamming topix with that stupid dribble she came up with. They were like all "ohh and ahh and woohoo" with themselves. That was pretty funny.
Quirkys scalp

Buena Park, CA

#163866 Jul 27, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
I resemble that remark!

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163867 Jul 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>We ARE working on solutions that would allow us to continue using coal with far less harm to the environment:
Clean Coal Technologies Inc. to build coal test plant in Oklahoma
Clean Coal Technologies Inc. is building a pilot plant in eastern Oklahoma to test technology turn coal into a cleaner burning, more efficient fuel.
By Jay F. Marks Published: July 26, 2013
Robin Eves is convinced his company has a “desperately needed” solution for the global coal industry.
Clean Coal Technologies Inc. is building a pilot plant in eastern Oklahoma to test processes that could make coal a more efficient, cleaner burning fuel.
The New York-based company has developed technology that uses controlled heat to extract pollutants and moisture from coal.(cont.)
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TJCAIRS3N6A9PIG...

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#163868 Jul 27, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Yes, 7 generations twinkie queen...a clarifaction is justified..

You see my family aren't degenarates. I know, I know you can't

help that y'all are inbred freaks...hillbilly's LOL!!!!

<moo> :)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#163869 Jul 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> What about religion? <quoted text> If a business wants cheap labor there is always temp agencies. Businesses cannot negotiate the electric bill or the cost of equipment, repair, insurance, rent/mortgage payments these expenses are for the most part fixed. Labor, on the other hand is negotiable to some extent. You do not appear to have anything other than a superficial knowledge of the nuts and bolts of actually running a business, meeting a payroll, putting out a product, competing which means one has to keep costs to a minimum. Sure you can be generous in paying workers but at the end of the day it will cut into your profit big time and your competitors will underbid you and get your accounts. It happens every day. If you know so much perhaps you should start a business which competes with say Wal Mart and pay your workers what you consider to be a decent salary and see how long you last.
You apparently had one too many cups of coffee today.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run any business you may/may not own. Not at all.

The comments are about WHY illegal immigrants are still present and we have an immigration reform measure in Congress that would legalize most all of them. It has nothing to do with you and paying your workers, and I don't have any workers to pay. I just know that illegal workers seem to be doing fine and are willing to continue working here and employers are happy to hire them. The folks who aren't thrilled with the arrangments are Americans who compete in a race to the bottom of the wage barrel and taxpayers who are providing most of the benefits which government seems to find a way to provide. Now, if you continue putting businesses that hire Americans out of business because they cannot compete against those who hire cheap illegal labor, you will simply displace the workforce of America (at the competing level of high school educated or less) into the realm of the unemployed (read that NEEDY and IMPOVERISHED). Is this particularly helpful to those Americans or to the shrinking and eroded middle class? I don't think so.

You can think whatever you like, but at the end of the day, any nation that continues to allow unfettered illegal immigration will ultimately and eventually over time become a failed state.

Alrighty, then. I'll be back later to read your objections and rebuttal.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#163870 Jul 27, 2013
Happy eating...I'm out for a morning ride....

<bonbon just bought a case of Twinkies at Walmart>
Bozo exposer

United States

#163871 Jul 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Mrs. Loopner! Opinion duly noted. So happy nobody will have to think for themselves. We got you, babe. ;-)
You're really a very unhappy individual. You need a hug. Good luck!
Not surprised by your childish, petty reaction, you arrogant ass. YOU are the one who posted that everyone should be hanging on your every word, not me. Uptight much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Alternative News ... 18,381
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr GreenPuru 15,059
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 hr Packers Got Beaten 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 10 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 10 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web