The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
137,481 - 137,500 of 256,995 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#163260 Jul 25, 2013
Mennis Diller wrote:
<quoted text>Cut the crap. You should be so wise chump.
Posit? Wise? LOL

The man has nothing better to do than bait for my attention with childish comments. I don't mind giving it to him just to make him feel good, but "wise" he is not. ;)
MITT the TWIT

Los Angeles, CA

#163261 Jul 25, 2013
Santa Ana Fucktard wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you losing the judge-it battle again, skippy?
If they make that much difference, Where were you when I needed you?
Texas Tea

San Antonio, TX

#163262 Jul 25, 2013
"It's getting harder and harder" ---Anthony Weiner
Now What

Kewanee, IL

#163263 Jul 25, 2013
How the President Obama failed us oh how I can count the ways.
1. New Taxes on the poor
2. Union Bailouts
3. Too Big To Fail
4. Took rights away from small Indian/Native American Tribes
5. Took Race back 20 years
6. Does not support Same Sex Partners
7. Weaken the Reputation (not a big one for me)
8. The Boarder and Immigration
9. The Housing Market
10. Unemployment Rate (unemployed, under employed and the uncounted who gave up)
11. Broke Social Security
12. Involved us in 2 Wars (Lydia & Syria)
13. Cannot get a budget passed
14. Cannot Balance the Budget
15.$100 million dollar Vacation
16. Sequester furloughs not needed
17. Bengasi
18. Spying on new Medias
19. Spying on Americans
20. Fast and Furious (allowed American boarder agent to die)
21. IRS Scandal
I have examples on all 21 of these and more. But some of the far Left do such a great job of it I should not have to. I can keep going but what is the point. Oh one more thing but this is about Michelle Obama I believe there is a little thing of Insurance fraud from 1999. On their home in Chicago. On Record if you know ere to look.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#163266 Jul 25, 2013
Kentucky Blue GrassSmoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you got any judge-it icons of the Zig Zag Man?
It never fails. The "judgits" is all these clowns have. lol
Kentucky Blue GrassSmoker

Los Angeles, CA

#163267 Jul 25, 2013
Santa Ana Fucktard wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you losing the judge-it battle again, skippy?
Just keep 'shakin that Bush', Just keep 'shakin that Bush'
So we know the streets are safe while you're busy pounding you pud and tallywhacker!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#163268 Jul 25, 2013
SU-POSITORIUM wrote:
<quoted text>
She the 'Top'ix Hemorrhoid.
Pure genius. Tell me your secret Troll.....You have a whole room full of professional writers don't cha. Sigh... That's cheating you know.
Reality

San Antonio, TX

#163269 Jul 25, 2013
Now What wrote:
How the President Obama failed us oh how I can count the ways.
1. New Taxes on the poor
2. Union Bailouts
3. Too Big To Fail
4. Took rights away from small Indian/Native American Tribes
5. Took Race back 20 years
6. Does not support Same Sex Partners
7. Weaken the Reputation (not a big one for me)
8. The Boarder and Immigration
9. The Housing Market
10. Unemployment Rate (unemployed, under employed and the uncounted who gave up)
11. Broke Social Security
12. Involved us in 2 Wars (Lydia & Syria)
13. Cannot get a budget passed
14. Cannot Balance the Budget
15.$100 million dollar Vacation
16. Sequester furloughs not needed
17. Bengasi
18. Spying on new Medias
19. Spying on Americans
20. Fast and Furious (allowed American boarder agent to die)
21. IRS Scandal
I have examples on all 21 of these and more. But some of the far Left do such a great job of it I should not have to. I can keep going but what is the point. Oh one more thing but this is about Michelle Obama I believe there is a little thing of Insurance fraud from 1999. On their home in Chicago. On Record if you know ere to look.
1. The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, makes it illegal for employers to pay unequal wages to men and women who perform equal work.

2. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, provided hundreds of billions of dollars into infrastructure, research and job creation.

3. Saved the American auto industry and its hundreds of thousands of jobs from disappearing by preventing Chrysler and GM from going bankrupt.

4. Overturned Bush Administration restrictions on federal funding for stem cell research

5. The Matthew Shepard Act, expands hate crime definitions to include gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

6. Has created over 2 million private sector jobs in the last 14 months.

7. The Credit Card Bill of Rights, outlaws hidden fees and deceptive lending practices from credit card companies.

8. The Donít Ask, Donít Tell Repeal Act, allows gay soldiers to serve openly in the United States military.

9. Student loan reform, significantly expands access to affordable government loans and Pell Grants for college.

10. The Affordable Care Act, will establish universal health care for the first time in the history of the United States.

11. New START Treaty, will reduce by half the nuclear missile stockpiles of Russia and the United States.

12. Overturned Bush Administration ďglobal gag rule,Ē allows American aid to international health organizations who provide family planning, including abortion counseling.

13. The Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Act, dramatically expands federal efforts into finding a cure for paralysis, as well as increasing support for care and rehabilitation.

14. Removed all combat troops from Iraq.

15. Appointed Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, the first Latina to ever serve on the bench.

16. Childrenís Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, provides health care to 11 million children who live in poverty.

17. The Food Safety Modernization Act, for the first time gives the
FDA a mandate to prevent, rather than simply respond to, contamination of the food supply.

18. Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, overhauls the financial markets to prevent another economic crisis and establishes a new consumer protection bureau.

19. Killed pirates, in particular three Somali pirates who were holding an American ship hostage in 2009.

20. Killed Osamas, in particular one Osama bin Laden who had taken America hostage in 2001.
Now What

Kewanee, IL

#163270 Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Bonnie is not my name.. It's the name of someone I really admired. She WAS a beauty. Inside and out. Thanks for the FYI.
Your Welcome
Wialson pants

Denver, CO

#163272 Jul 25, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Please try to distinguish between profiling and stereotyping and when profiling is appropriate versus when it is not. If a white haired blue eyed pot bellied middle-aged white man standing approximately 5' 9" tall robs a bank, please don't put out an APB to pull over every black male in a six block vicinity of the crime, and the reverse is true as well. That's a LE issue. On the other hand, not every 6' foot black male with dreadlocks is a danger to you or others. He may be LZ Granderson on assignment. Try to withhold irrationally stereotyping him as a common criminal. Thanks. <quoted text>
Quit lecturing. Everyone knows that. Besides,Trayvon was NOT profiled. If he was stereotyped, his racist remarks and violence only showed that he lived down to the lowest expectations. As for your ridiculous fictional APB, areyou daft? The cops want to catch bank robbers, not head off on wild goose chases.

Ordinary citizens, including Jesse Jackson, will remain wary of black youth until blacks clean up their own mess. Pretending they don't have a problem (or that we caused it) is the "Weiner's wife" solution. Libs and Obama are leading the nation off on their own wild goose chase , pretending that being shot by a white vigilante should be black America's greatest fear. Total rubbish!. They are 300-400 more times more likey to be shot by their own. Those are the FACTS. None of your smoke screens or meandering, confused thinking alters that, Ho.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#163273 Jul 25, 2013
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>Careful there buddy. You may be deep in the con game too heh? Do you know the difference?
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He cetrtainly is. The firm and I can see that.
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
So desperate.
You should be more mature at your age.
What is so desperate or immature about my being able to see the con game you may be deep in, LOL, and that you may not know the difference????

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#163274 Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Bonnie is not my name.. It's the name of someone I really admired. She WAS a beauty. Inside and out. Thanks for the FYI.
LOL!!! Yea...look around for someone to emulate...you must really

be a mess...Twinkie Queen!! LMAO!!!! <moo> :)
BadNews4u

Chicago, IL

#163275 Jul 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What they want is what you have. And you can't buy or steal that treasure.
You have a wonderful home and a lovely family, and they have a lovely you.
You could at least leave me a meat and cheese tray and a bottle of beer when I am on one of my many unannounced, clandestine, "interpersonal" no one at home visits....No?

How rude of you!

PS...I absolutely LOVE your closet space.

But that kitchen, it needs an awful amount of work done, however it one day could be cute"

Buit just between you and I ?

I think we can make it happen.

PSS....I have used your home PC to post to Topix.....lolololololol...It was a gas!

If you only knew where and what forums you posted to......Nuff said.

Interesting Topix username and passwortd combo.

Maybe one day you can tell me in person what the password personally means to you before I...?

Nuff said.
I Read I See I Conquer

Chicago, IL

#163276 Jul 25, 2013
POST OF THE DECADE!

What's alarming is that Obama, who I believe is responsible for starting all this class envy, is actually succeeding in getting the muppets to believe this crap and he is having them do his dirty work for him, which is getting this country to implode and self-destruct onto itself. Everybody is going after the job suppliers with pitchforks and torches and they'll either close up shop, or move their businesses off-shore. People aren't going to take this BS for too long and he knows it.

I haven't ever been provided a job by a poor person, but I have been provided a job by a "once" poor person, who thanks to the rewards of our capitalistic society, was able to, through hard work and dedication, pull together enough gumption to go after that brass ring and in doing so, provided for himself and thousands of other employees. My fear is that we are going to replace that brass ring with a noose around their necks!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/democrat/TC0T7E...
NTR Opines

Chicago, IL

#163277 Jul 25, 2013
NTR opines:

At any rate, I don't think people should have children they know right up front they can't support and then expect the rest of society to support their ill thought choices.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#163278 Jul 25, 2013
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>He is in deep here with someone he is defendiing, unless hmmmmmm...he is she. Then she is defending herself. Very interesting shall we say?
I seem to get the same impression and yes, it is very interesting.
I have seen the same type of thing on the Hispanics fear profiling thread in the past.
Karen

Chicago, IL

#163279 Jul 25, 2013
Does a leopard ever change it's spots?

Nah, after it get's the fck beat out of them , it merely attempts to blend into to the current scenery.

All tuck tail and cowardly. Ready to pounce on any and all scraps left over from the kill from it's lords and masters.

I'll bet even the hyenas eat before you do.

Hi FB if little one was actually doing what he bragged about then yes it should have been reported.. Over close to 4 years I have come to believe most if not all he post is a distortion or outright lie.. Just sayin..

Hope you have a good weekend..

Eagle

"I guess the moral of this story is, if you are breaking the law...don't tell Jack."

LMFAO thanks for the laugh Jack..:-)

Eagle

Sharon

Chicago, IL

#163280 Jul 25, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>True dat, WA.
So typical of NTR.

Never looking at the big picture and the future and only planning for her life for the next day....lololololololololololol ololololol

Always living for "today"

Never tomorrow.

BIGTIME!

Which is what?

Hand to mouth.

Which is why she has her hand out today.

Heed your own advice NTR.

For tomorrow, it may just be you.

Or maybe even your own kids..lolololololololol

Fcking snail track Ho!

Booger Schnitzel

Los Angeles, CA

#163282 Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Pure genius. Tell me your secret Troll.....You have a whole room full of professional writers don't cha. Sigh... That's cheating you know.
Flatulence will get you anywhere!

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#163283 Jul 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>Careful there buddy. You may be deep in the con game too heh? Do you know the difference?
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He cetrtainly is. The firm and I can see that.
<quoted text>What is so desperate or immature about my being able to see the con game you may be deep in, LOL, and that you may not know the difference????
How's your "firm"...HAHAHAHAHAH A....Has ICE knocked at your door?

How do feel about employing illegals? My world is differant.

We have to be cleared through the DOJ to be in business.

We have to be re-certified anually and be compliant with State and

Federal guidleines....your "firm" must be some kind of renegade

operation. You crack me up...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 25 min spud 92
KKK uses candies, fliers in national recruitmen... 1 hr Cricket 23 6
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr Cricket 23 227
Feds Encouraging Deported Illegal Aliens to Com... 1 hr Cricket 23 2
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 2 hr Earl 20
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr someone 16,148
Immigrants hope President Obama will end deport... 4 hr suppressed by the... 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Agents of Corruption 135,569
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••