The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Too Late for Whiners

Anonymous Proxy

#163345 Jul 25, 2013
We Are Z Men wrote:
Juror B29: Zimmerman “Got Away With Murder”,“We were trying to find this man guilty”
“As much as we were trying to find this man guilty … they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it. I feel the verdict was already told.”
- Zimmerman Juror B29
The juror, B29, the entire legacy media complex repeatedly said they could not determine her race, spoke out today to, wait for it…. yep, ABC’s Robin Roberts.
Humor in NatureSurprisingly, now that she is visible to the rest of the world B-29′s race does not look too difficult to figure out. Go figure.
She claims she fought whitey all the way to the bitter end, demanding they find Zimmerman guilty of murder because she was not going to stand by and let him get away with it. She tried her best, but there was just too much evidence against her, and the law did not support her demands for guilt.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...
Too late liberal whiner.

A thug is dead and a true American lives.

What's wrong with that?

You want anarchy to prevail or what narcissist?

Get over the drama and over "it" already.

There's more thugs out there tonight thinking "twice" now before committing a crime.

Praise Jesus!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163346 Jul 25, 2013
This is what the city of Detroit looks like today:

Obama can save your city too just like he saved Detroit.

Oh, Happy Birthday Detroit
Founded in 1701--celebrating 312 years
July 24, 2013

This could be your city next.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163347 Jul 25, 2013
You know the liberals are running scared by observing Obama and his continuous campaigning with the same old rhetorics, the same lies and the same er, um, huh, duh, etc.

You can also identify the same mentality of liberalism with any post by a liberal.

The same lies, the same old attacks (liar, pos, fu, lmao, duh syndrome, grammar attacks, etc.)

Obama will not stop campaigning and all you get is his lies.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163348 Jul 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Weather Man, the liberals who took over our educational system were the loser hippies from the 60s and 70s who never took a bath, and smoked dope all day long. They were the only ones to be in college,'cause they burned their draft cards and said they were gay. It makes me sad to say I have a college education(after I got out of the military on the GI Bill). I would never want to be put in the same category as these losers.
They still don't take baths and they are still losers.

Sad to say this about another human being but its the truth.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163349 Jul 25, 2013
Obama is so great. He loves America and our military men and women.

He wants to increase the premiums and copays on all of our men and women in the military. Bless his pea-pickin heart, he wants to decrease pay raises on all of our men and women in the military.

Good news though, OBAMA wants to give American tax payer's money to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Lonnie from La Isla

Anonymous Proxy

#163350 Jul 25, 2013
Since my early childhood, I have been in love with American food.

I absolutely refuse to eat in, and I would starve to death before I did, a black or Mexican owned restaurant or any variation thereof..

Too many "unknowns"..you know?...lololol

(la cucarachas, bedbugs, sandfleas, head lice etc..)

I'll just cook my own "American born and bred" meals here at home thank you very much....lolololol

American produced food totally ROCKS!

Watch those labels folks!

If it aint American in origin?.....THEN DON'T BUY IT@YOU!

Exception being La Isla Corp. down in Louisville ky. or a local restaurant you know is run by locals.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163351 Jul 25, 2013
President Obama's Record:

Unemployment--7.8 Jan. 2009
8.3 Now

Median Income 54,983 Jan. 2009
50,964 Now

Gasoline/gal 1.84 Jan. 2009
3.82 Now

Nat. Debt 10.6 T Jan. 2009
16.8 T Now

Such an intelligent man, such an orator, so brilliant. How comes he sucks at being a leader?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#163352 Jul 25, 2013
The pattern slowly emerges.
This insight into the psych of some has brought some very interesting revelations into the open.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#163353 Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
See you later Q!
G-nite Bonnie.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163355 Jul 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
OMAHA, Neb.—The 93-year-old woman who police said was beaten and raped in her own home earlier this week has died.
Photos: See who got arrested
Based on arrest records primarily from Douglas, Sarpy, Lancaster, and Pottawattamie counties from stories aired on KETV. Record of an arrest is not an indication of guilt.
More
Sergio Perez, 19, who faces charges in connection with the crime, is being held without bond in Douglas County.
-- Video: Family reacts to assault
Prosecutors said Perez, who doesn't speak English, beat and sexually assaulted the woman in her home Sunday.
She died Wednesday.
Prosecutors said Perez is not a legal resident of the United States.
Read more: http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news/93-year-o...
Just another example of the hard working illegal immigrants that the current administration is frenzied to give citizenship to.
Please don't be surprise if Obama doesn't open the prison gates and let him out. He needs that vote.

Either the Americans stand up and defend themselves or this will keep happening.

This is what the liberals support.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163357 Jul 25, 2013
Riot all you want.

We won't forget:
The IRS, DOJ, NSA and Benghazi scandals and for the last time you're not getting our guns.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#163358 Jul 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
This is what the city of Detroit looks like today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XeUQLMEwUz4XX
Obama can save your city too just like he saved Detroit.
Oh, Happy Birthday Detroit
Founded in 1701--celebrating 312 years
July 24, 2013
This could be your city next.
Reality wrote:
You know the liberals are running scared by observing Obama and his continuous campaigning with the same old rhetorics, the same lies and the same er, um, huh, duh, etc.
You can also identify the same mentality of liberalism with any post by a liberal.
The same lies, the same old attacks (liar, pos, fu, lmao, duh syndrome, grammar attacks, etc.)
Obama will not stop campaigning and all you get is his lies.
Feds: Halliburton agrees to plead guilty in Gulf oil spill

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500395_162-575956...

AP/ July 25, 2013,

WASHINGTON Halliburton Energy Services has agreed to plead guilty to destroying evidence in connection with the 2010 Gulf oil spill, the Department of Justice said Thursday.

Federal officials said in a news release that a criminal information charging Hallburton with one count of destruction of evidence was filed in federal court in Louisiana.

Halliburton has agreed to pay the maximum fine, be on probation for three years and continue to cooperate with the government's criminal investigation, said the news release, which did not spell out the fine amount.

The Houston-based company has also made a $55 million voluntary contribution to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. It was not a condition of the court agreement, the news release says.

Halliburton was BP's cement contractor on the drilling rig that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010. The blowout triggered an explosion that killed 11 workers and spilled millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf.(cont.)

Not run by Libs. See Dick Cheney for further details.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163360 Jul 25, 2013
Racism in American Idol

10 ex-American Idol candidates are suing each for $25 million because they were discriminated against and did not win. All are minorities.

No joke. This was on the news today.

I think it is funny in several ways. One is Hollywood is always yelling racism when anyone says something against Obama now they are facing racism charges.

Oh my, too funny.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#163361 Jul 25, 2013
Is income inequality 'morally wrong'?

By John D. Sutter, CNN
Thu July 25, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/25/opinion/sutter-...

[EXCERPT:]

The size of the rich-poor gap matters

Some inequality is acceptable to pretty much everyone these days. No one is arguing for a fully equal society. But the degree of inequality really does matter when you're trying to determine whether inequality is moral or amoral, said Pogge, the Yale professor. When extreme inequality sets in, that's when social and political problems follow.

His best estimate for a fair distribution is the Palma Ratio, which measures how much income the top 10% earns compared to the bottom 40%. Ideally, those amounts would be equal, meaning the country would have a Palma Ratio of one. According to a calculation cited by the Danish Institute for International Studies, the United States has a 2010 Palma Ratio of 1.852, which is about the same as Burkina Faso but not as bad as China or South Africa.(In an earlier version of this column, I incorrectly estimated the U.S. Palma Ratio based on wealth instead of income. I should have let the experts handle that, and I regret the mistake). By Pogge's assessment, that means inequality here is too high. Negative consequences for our society will result.

Inequality is bad if the poor don't benefit, too

I'll end this list back on John Rawls, the philosopher whose 1971 book, "A Theory of Justice," is a must-read (or at least a must-become-familiar-with) for people interested in this topic. One of Rawls' theories is that inequality can be justified only when it benefits everyone in society, particularly those who are most poor and vulnerable.

If Rawls were creating a society from scratch, he would design it so that, in his words, "social and economic inequalities ... are to be to the greatest benefit of the least-advantaged members of society." If the rich making more will help the poor be better off, too, that's cool. If not, it's unfair, or amoral. For real-world reference, here's a quick look at CEO pay in the United States, from the AFL-CIO: The average S&P 500 CEO compensation in 2012, according to that labor group, was $12.3 million. A worker?$35,000. Do the poor benefit from that disparity? Does everyone? Anyone? I'll leave you to fight about that in the comments.(cont.)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#163362 Jul 25, 2013
Good night patriots.
Fourteen Seventeen

Anonymous Proxy

#163364 Jul 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
This insight into the psych of some has brought some very interesting revelations into the open.
Very interesting indeed my good man.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#163365 Jul 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
For instance: Democrats are a bunch of disgusting, abnormal perverts, obsessed with sexual gratification in any form and any manner. If they can't be with the one they love, they love whatever's handy.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#163367 Jul 25, 2013
Real McNutcase, for your info, I was in Nam in 69 when your lovely hippies were at Woodstock. I bet you were there having homo-sex with all the un-washed. A little funk-stink turns you and your kind on, eh. You progressives are losers, like Detroit.
The Rooster

Los Angeles, CA

#163369 Jul 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Real McNutcase, for your info, I was in Nam in 69 when your lovely hippies were at Woodstock. I bet you were there having homo-sex with all the un-washed. A little funk-stink turns you and your kind on, eh. You progressives are losers, like Detroit.
Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW)
http://youtu.be/FH562P1GRBg

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#163370 Jul 25, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Is income inequality 'morally wrong'?
By John D. Sutter, CNN
Thu July 25, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/25/opinion/sutter-...
[EXCERPT:]
The size of the rich-poor gap matters
Some inequality is acceptable to pretty much everyone these days. No one is arguing for a fully equal society. But the degree of inequality really does matter when you're trying to determine whether inequality is moral or amoral, said Pogge, the Yale professor. When extreme inequality sets in, that's when social and political problems follow.
His best estimate for a fair distribution is the Palma Ratio, which measures how much income the top 10% earns compared to the bottom 40%. Ideally, those amounts would be equal, meaning the country would have a Palma Ratio of one. According to a calculation cited by the Danish Institute for International Studies, the United States has a 2010 Palma Ratio of 1.852, which is about the same as Burkina Faso but not as bad as China or South Africa.(In an earlier version of this column, I incorrectly estimated the U.S. Palma Ratio based on wealth instead of income. I should have let the experts handle that, and I regret the mistake). By Pogge's assessment, that means inequality here is too high. Negative consequences for our society will result.
Inequality is bad if the poor don't benefit, too
I'll end this list back on John Rawls, the philosopher whose 1971 book, "A Theory of Justice," is a must-read (or at least a must-become-familiar-with) for people interested in this topic. One of Rawls' theories is that inequality can be justified only when it benefits everyone in society, particularly those who are most poor and vulnerable.
If Rawls were creating a society from scratch, he would design it so that, in his words, "social and economic inequalities ... are to be to the greatest benefit of the least-advantaged members of society." If the rich making more will help the poor be better off, too, that's cool. If not, it's unfair, or amoral. For real-world reference, here's a quick look at CEO pay in the United States, from the AFL-CIO: The average S&P 500 CEO compensation in 2012, according to that labor group, was $12.3 million. A worker?$35,000. Do the poor benefit from that disparity? Does everyone? Anyone? I'll leave you to fight about that in the comments.(cont.)
There's such a simple solution to your quandary. Get a job and demand your pay be equal to your bosses OR demand he takes home what you do. Either way, YOUR dilemma will be solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservative Media Rallies to Scott Walker Afte... 4 min Synque 2
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 11 min Responsibility 17
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 16 min Responsibility 8
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 18 min Responsibility 12
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 27 min Mickey Ratt Club 137,962
News Democrats hearing wrong message on immigration 2 hr wild child 2
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 2 hr Memo From Turner 150
More from around the web