The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,854)

Showing posts 137,061 - 137,080 of218,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

NY food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Haiti
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_on_y...
The feds say the moveable feasts go against the intent of the $86 billion welfare program for impoverished Americans.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
NY food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Haiti
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_on_y...
The feds say the moveable feasts go against the intent of the $86 billion welfare program for impoverished Americans.
Disgusting..
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you realize it but at least half to two thirds of our groceries come from other Countries. I see no big discounts in merchandise we buy either.
I agree that the Government has a strangle hold on independent small businesses which is the back bone of our Country. We have far too many laws that restrict us and keep us from reaching our full potential as Americans. There was more freedom in a third world country like Mexico then we have here.
At this point we have a Government and Corporations that want total control of everything we do, say or even think if they can find a way to cover that as well. This isn't a failure of just one President or one Party. I believe we can agree on that. We are headed towards a one World Party which wouldn't be as bad if they used our Constitution to Govern all. But they have their own and I don't know that they follow that one either.
Just saying things are bad right now but if we don't stop making divisions between Americans they win.
really? half to two-thirds, eh? really?

u will pardon me if I call bullshyte on that 'number'... at least on the groceries I buy.

Obama is only the latest in a long line of 'failed' Presidents... that is NOT excuse for 2012, however.

fact is, it IS the exact reason to have FIRED him.

like we did to Lugar, a Rep icon in the Senate.

right now, dear WA, we can only have an impact on those NOW in DC/etc.

this pointing the finger BS at PAST transgressors is only serving to keep the CURRENT usurpers in their seats, yes? in that regard, you sound very much like NTR & Co, yes?

well, either one is part of the solution or....
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You, Higgans, old chap, are NOT a man. Not by a long shot. Where you decided to mention the President speaks volumes about what you intended to imply with your preceding complaints.....
...blame all of life's ills on one man.
excuse me, NTR, but my penis says different.lol

the rest of ur drivel neither disputes my points or bolsters ur jumping to conclusions.

Obama is both the SUBJECT of this forum and the highest ranking PROBLEM AND FAILURE currently in office. there are others, for sure, but their names are NOT mentioned in the headline, are they?

I don't blame any of MY ills on anybody.

I'm talking about bigger fish than me, moron. apparently that fact has eluded you, too.lol

there are over 300 million souls in this Country, nothing but the greater good of 155 million plus matters. not the 1% or TOP 5-10%, not the 25 m on SS, the 25 m on welfare, the combined 40 m on food stamps nor the 35 m uninsured and MOST definetly NOT 15m illegals.

certainly NOT lil' ol' me or you, either.

until such times as borders do NOT matter, the USofA should matter MOST to her CITIZENS. a poor man cannot help anyone. NEITHER CAN A POOR, BANKRUPT NATION.

u and urs are like the man falling from the top of a taaaallll bulding: on the way down, folks could hear him repeating, "So far, so good!".

ask GZ, concrete hurts.LOL

prepare to hit bottom, NTR....

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone really read this garbage? LOL!

“Extremism is no virtue”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me, NTR, but my penis says different.lol
the rest of ur drivel neither disputes my points or bolsters ur jumping to conclusions.
Obama is both the SUBJECT of this forum and the highest ranking PROBLEM AND FAILURE currently in office. there are others, for sure, but their names are NOT mentioned in the headline, are they?
I don't blame any of MY ills on anybody.
I'm talking about bigger fish than me, moron. apparently that fact has eluded you, too.lol
there are over 300 million souls in this Country, nothing but the greater good of 155 million plus matters. not the 1% or TOP 5-10%, not the 25 m on SS, the 25 m on welfare, the combined 40 m on food stamps nor the 35 m uninsured and MOST definetly NOT 15m illegals.
certainly NOT lil' ol' me or you, either.
until such times as borders do NOT matter, the USofA should matter MOST to her CITIZENS. a poor man cannot help anyone. NEITHER CAN A POOR, BANKRUPT NATION.
u and urs are like the man falling from the top of a taaaallll bulding: on the way down, folks could hear him repeating, "So far, so good!".
ask GZ, concrete hurts.LOL
prepare to hit bottom, NTR....
Having a penis does not of you a man make. Being a sperm donor doesn't make you a man. Jesus Christ of Nazareth was not wealthy, but I don't think we have to do much guessing about His impact on the world. So, don't tell me what poor men can or cannot do. It's not much of a man who would find my skinny jeans worthy of using as a "criticism". That more than offsets your claims to being a male of the species. You're more suited to the role of eunuch in both definitions of the word.

It is absolutely "bigger fish" who are controlling the rest of us, and the only party even vaguely standing up for American regulars are the democrats in office. Still, unless they have control of both houses, nothing noteworthy is being accomplished. What do you want to see happen mid-term?

Last, what are you trying to say with the following?

"nothing but the greater good of 155 million plus matters. not the 1% or TOP 5-10%, not the 25 m on SS, the 25 m on welfare, the combined 40 m on food stamps nor the 35 m uninsured and MOST definetly NOT 15m illegals".

Who are you to dismiss the unemployed who have spent years looking for work and who are well past middle-age but shy of retirement age? Who are you to dismiss retirees who contributed decades to their country via their labor? Who are you to dismiss the children whose unmarried mothers were encouraged to have them because "all life is precious" - even as they knew in the beginning that it wasn't them or the children's fathers who would provide financial support. WHICH party is determined to force these girls/women to give birth and then resent them when they do? Republican hypocrites. That's who.

You might be a moron, but I'm positive I am not one.

Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a moron, but I'm positive I am not one.
Wrong again!

“Extremism is no virtue”

Level 8

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to you, didn't I? No, I wasn't dropped on my head. If I was, I'd go online and brag about my fictional world travels! Besides, my complete medical history and background was thoroughly checked by NASA before they even let me near the astronaut school. Plus as as a noted brain surgeon, I'm certainly familial with dropped baby symptoms as well as the other defects you alluded to.
I do suffer from babe distraction syndrome though, so perhaps one of the supermodels who sits on my lap while I'm on Topix had wandering hands.(Those naughty girls!) You surely must run into the same kinds of problems when Obama's fans in Thailand want to offer you a freebie to prove how much they love Barry ? Or does your round the world globe trotting fantasy not include any normal male day dreams? If your fantasy life is purely about politics, you are one sick puppy.
By the way, moron, I didn't "defend" the post itself. Please go back and read again, but more carefully this time. I acknowledged that his facts could be wrong (thus the "fine with me", remember?). I was attacking the ridiculous conclusions you drew from whatever error he may have made. I also pointed out that you did not bother to provide the up to date figures to disprove him. Must I teach you to use "google" as well as point out your logical flaws? LOL!
Here's a hint: nobody reads your run-on replies even when you cut them into tiny pieces. You think it makes you appear analytical. Actually, it looks more like a desperate attempt to reduce the whole into smaller bites that your tiny mind can comprehend. By separating each point you also don't have to deal with them as they relate to each other. That's very poor debating technique, by the way. It makes you look like you have a limited attention span.
Have a nice day. If you need another ass-whooping or want more of "Posting 101", just reply. I might condescend to give you more lessons. Or maybe not. Depends if I'm in outer space, doing brain surgery or boinking a supermodel. Don't drop your computer on the beach in Thailand! It might bet stepped on by one of the "Obama Is Lord" dance troop. Their usually in a kind of whirling dervish trance when they perform, so it could happen.
You do realize that your delusions are getting more magnified with each successive post? They are. All of this wishful thinking about yourself was dispelled by your own failure and inability to refute CG. CG is a very sharp cookie. You? You have a very large and cringe worthy ego going there, bubba. Besides, what was your point in this post above? Whatever it was intended to be, it came across that you're simply hysterical that CG bent you over the sofa and belted your azz.

“Extremism is no virtue”

Level 8

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
Forgive me if I just don't take YOUR word for it - or for anything else for that matter.

;-)

“Extremism is no virtue”

Level 8

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Does anyone really read this garbage? LOL!
Thank you for reminding me. Sometimes I forget to scroll;-)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> CG is a very sharp cookie.
Chauncey is running a close second to you for the supreme idiot award on topix. It is no wonder who find them (you) so sharp, but I guess then that the stick can be considered sharp to the rock.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL finally an example of the comic book bumper sticker mentality, confessing the handicap that many of right wing intoxicated Tea baggers suffer from. Here lets see if you can sort of grasp this so long comment without losing your focus and then we will observe the extent of how much you comprehend after reading. I know it does require two things. Read and comprehend. LOL
Bipartisan is in demand. On July 16th 2013 Tea favorite Senator McConnell of Kentucky, senate minority leaders was admonished by the core conservative republican party. McConnell’s offer to Obama of having only 7 of his nominations, will be allowed an up and down vote.
Senator Harry Reid frustrated with these obstreperous hindering tactics, which have only achieved to having the least productive senate in history. Harry put forth the measure that they would hold the republicans accountable to the abuses to the filibuster rules as set in 2005. Citing the “Extraordinary Circumstances” passage. This will be the bulwark of his accusations to remove all filibuster rights from the republicans.
Senators John McCain, Arizona {R} Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina {R} and Senator Ayotte New Hampshire formed an alliance to organize action against such extremist agenda’s of Senators McConnell, their senate minority Tea republican leader.
They delivered a proposal, bypassing Senator McConnell’s naive attempts at leadership, to Senator Harry Reid that assured all of the Obama nominees will be confirmed except for two. Senator Harry Reid easily changed those two and all was acceptable by both parties. Passing with a 66 yays to 34 nays.
Senator Harry Reid now declines to pursue the actions that would have held the republicans accountable to corruptive exploitation of the filibuster rule of 2005.
Senator Lindsey Graham was quoted as saying,“ That’s no reason to deny someone their appointment. We were Wrong!” He was referring to the unreasonable holding up of the nomination of Mr. Corday to the Consumer Protective Agency that was constructed by Senator Elizabeth Warren, back in 2010, under the Obama’s administration. An agency that is to hold the executives’ of Wall Street and Bankers accountable for their investments after the 2008 debacle.
Traditionalist Conservative are now distancing themselves from their insidious extremist elements within their party. This is but one example of this ever increasing rift / chasm that is now fracturing through out the nation.
Bernie, you nut case: Nobody reads your stupid spam, no matter how many time you post it, no matter how many time you come back on different computers and use "Judge It" to pat yourself on the back.

Take your meds, you drooling idiot.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration,and liberals in general,loath the 2nd amendment.
Behind every blade of grass is a gun.
This threatens their narrative of total control.
Even the Zimmerman trial is about chipping away at that liberal road block.
I disagree with you that it's the liberals. People that have never delt with guns tend to be afraid of them as though they have a life of their own. That would include both liberals and conservatives that fit that category. Those of us that have owned and shot guns know there is nothing to fear from the gun only a careless owner.
I don't know how you view me either liberal or conservative but I believe that we have a Constitutional right to bear arms. I don't recall anything in that Constitution that said the Government had the right to ban them.
What you and others fail to see is that it isn't liberals or conservatives per se it's the Big Corporations and Government that has decided they need to control how many breaths we take if any at all. That in my opinion isn't freedom.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that your delusions are getting more magnified with each successive post? They are. All of this wishful thinking about yourself was dispelled by your own failure and inability to refute CG. CG is a very sharp cookie. You? You have a very large and cringe worthy ego going there, bubba. Besides, what was your point in this post above? Whatever it was intended to be, it came across that you're simply hysterical that CG bent you over the sofa and belted your azz.
I kicked his butt but good. I even gave him a head start by accepting HIS version of the "facts"! LOL! He's the easiest one to clobber on Topix. Bernie, his polar opposite, is just a running joke.

At least with your post I have to do a little research on occasion. I no longer bother with your DNC spam, however,. I can just go to their website to read that drivel.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
really? half to two-thirds, eh? really?
u will pardon me if I call bullshyte on that 'number'... at least on the groceries I buy.
Obama is only the latest in a long line of 'failed' Presidents... that is NOT excuse for 2012, however.
fact is, it IS the exact reason to have FIRED him.
like we did to Lugar, a Rep icon in the Senate.
right now, dear WA, we can only have an impact on those NOW in DC/etc.
this pointing the finger BS at PAST transgressors is only serving to keep the CURRENT usurpers in their seats, yes? in that regard, you sound very much like NTR & Co, yes?
well, either one is part of the solution or....
Wrong higgins unless you buy from a farmers market the grocery stores are full of imported goods.
Yes higgins right now we can only have an effect on those in DC. But unless you understand the whole problem you will never fix it.
Shyte Detective

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I detect there's shyte on this thread....
it's just Bonnie.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. This is a forum. I respond to what is written. You posted nonsense and I illuminated it.
<quoted text>
Okay. You must naturally be mentally challenged.
<quoted text>
Jealousy is so unbecoming.
<quoted text>
Laid off, huh?
<quoted text>
That must be your cover for your NAMBLA membership. Good for you!
<quoted text>
In your fantasy world, everyone hates President Obama.
<quoted text>
I realize that you prowl playgrounds for fun. As I live in Asia at the moment, travel around the region is cheap and especially relaxing. I hardly concern myself with politics - my career precludes such concerns, I do enjoy setting stooges like you straight on this forum though.
<quoted text>
I remember. You can dance all you want. In the end, you attempted to justify his right to lie to the world.
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahaha! Imitation is the finest form of flattery. I appreciate the fact that you used the line tossed your way. It is the first step in becoming respected.
Must I provide a Snopes.com link? Stooge.
<quoted text>
You do. That must make you a self admitted nobody.
<quoted text>
Insecure?
<quoted text>
Yes, addressing points individually is desperate, huh? LOL!
<quoted text>
Actually, that is exactly as debate is taught - attack each point. Lawyers utilize the same formula. At the DMSPO, long ago, I learned about people like you - wannabes. While some of us are required to do, you wait and watch. You create distractions and pretend that your defeat was not assured long prior. Keep pretending.
It never gets tiring to humble wannabes like you.
No, dum-dum, that's NOT how it's taught, at least not as a stand-alone, always-works method. If you can't see the forest for the trees, that technique doesn't help. In fact, it hurts your argument. You constantly wander off topic an try to throw in everything but the kitchen sink.

Nobody reads your crap because your post are too long and meander aimlessly over hill & dale. I made one simple point, which you keep avoiding: the poster being wrong did not, by itself, support your argument. End of story. The huge smoke screen you threw back means zip, nada, nothing. Because you haven't answered my argument. Not even a little bit. Get it?

I'M pretending!? You're the one who keeps telling whoppers about your world travels during which you are besieged by Obama supporters! LOL! Nobody believes that crap. I think what really upsets you is that my fantasies show more imagination and humor.

Imitate you? LOL! I'd sooner imitate that whack-job Bernie. At least he's got a sincere form of insanity.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you add "after the verdict came out"? That had nothing to do with my assertion. Can't deal with what I said so you have to try to distort it?
Get a clue cause the rest of us do.
Btw, where is your friend ChaunceyGardiner? Lol!
Because the original posts by Reality was about after the verdict and all of my comments were about after the verdict. Sorry if you didn't follow along.
Now What

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

A little known fact about the Obama Care. There is a small provision to allow the states to take most of if not all of your tax returns for your health care. This will affect even the un-earned income credits. Also in the new tax codes if you rent a home and don’t pay the landlord for rents due, the landlord can issue a 1099 for the rents due. It is for services rendered and renting is a service. The final goal is make the landlord pay taxes on a rental for the whole year even if the home is vacant. So if you pay $1000.00 a month rent and you don’t pay for 6 months you can receive a 1099 for $6000 plus any other fee the landlord incurs getting you out.

Now most landlords don’t know this as of yet. This is much easier than trying to sue for damages because most of the time you cannot squeeze blood form a turnip. So how is hope and change working for you? These new laws are giving me bigger right offs on the back of the poor.(It is called a recessive tax)

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you add "after the verdict came out"? That had nothing to do with my assertion. Can't deal with what I said so you have to try to distort it?
Get a clue cause the rest of us do.
Btw, where is your friend ChaunceyGardiner? Lol!
P.S. In case you also didn't notice I disagreed with something Chauncey said and replied so to him. Although most of his posts I agree with. He's a smart person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,061 - 137,080 of218,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Feds overwhelmed by illegal aliens and wild horses 10 min Jose 14
C.T's Pit.. 32 min Quirky 6
ICE arrests 24 in Missouri, IllinoisICE arrests... 38 min Usamycountry 7
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 41 min blahblah123 16,060
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 42 min Jose 40
40 illegal immigrants in East Texas arrested by... 43 min Usamycountry 8
Racist, rabid-right Republicans 46 min Jose 36
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Freespirit8 133,520
•••
•••
•••
•••