The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#163012 Jul 24, 2013
El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack's self-esteem is weaker than Quirky's.
He turned into a follower ever since Quirky of all people called him a weirdo who postly aimlessly without any conviction or stance on any of the issues being brought up on Topix.
His constant vulgar rants and false bravado mostly towards women, makes him look like a complete fool, whose need to "belong" supersedes any and all the integrity and self respect he ever had....Poor pitiful bast@rd.
Exactly what I observed, El.

But being led around by the nose by Quirky? That's downright pathetic. LOL!

I saw his transition from a fairly decent and civil poster to one who let himself get sucked in by the rabid mob here just to feel like one of the gang. Weak and cowardly indeed.

It's fun to laugh at them though. LOL!
THE REAL McCOY

Los Angeles, CA

#163013 Jul 24, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Weather Man, the liberals who took over our educational system were the loser hippies from the 60s and 70s who never took a bath, and smoked dope all day long. They were the only ones to be in college,'cause they burned their draft cards and said they were gay. It makes me sad to say I have a college education(after I got out of the military on the GI Bill). I would never want to be put in the same category as these losers.
You sound like ol' Spiro Agnew, spewing out that rhetoric. Then you praise some other relic with the name of the underground patriots that took action against phartknockers like you, The Weathermen. That just proves you two are just phony wannabes who don't know Jack.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#163014 Jul 24, 2013
El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack's self-esteem is weaker than Quirky's.
He turned into a follower ever since Quirky of all people called him a weirdo who postly aimlessly without any conviction or stance on any of the issues being brought up on Topix.
His constant vulgar rants and false bravado mostly towards women, makes him look like a complete fool, whose need to "belong" supersedes any and all the integrity and self respect he ever had....Poor pitiful bast@rd.
Vorenus, Rico, X-Wussy, and Shortsoaker all just wish they even had a Women. Too Fkn dumb and ugly though with pi$$ poor attitudes. Their idea of romance is .. Grab em by the hair and do what I say Bcsh or else!
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Los Angeles, CA

#163015 Jul 24, 2013
Urban Squaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a dump Vorenus.
It's the 2nd best thing you can do with your sphincter.
You could suck the egg right out of a chicken with them inner tube lips, proxy.

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#163016 Jul 24, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. I quit reading after "I do know that because you racially profiled a young black boy...". No, he does not "know" anything of the sort. There was zero evidence of that. Zimmerman mentored two black kids whose father were in prison. Some racist, huh? He only became a "racist" because it fit the fantasies of the liberal media and that race-baiting jackass in the White House.
Every American, including blacks themselves, "profiles" (makes judgments) to some degree when young black men are about. That's because it's rational to do so. The black community, having suffered under decades of liberalism's poisonous effects, is in shambles. The crime rate is out the roof while the integrity of the family is in full-on decay mode. If you call a young black person a "bastard", you have about a 70% chance of being technically correct, such is the rate of out-of-wedlock births. The welfare system subsidizes this by replacing black fathers with white female social workers.
The race-baiting opportunist like Obama, Sharpton and Jackson have done NOTHING to stop this collapse. Nothing except cough up a poor Latino named Zimmerman as a sacrificial lamb. The real problem is not that people misjudge young black men, but rather that the truth is quite appalling. This is based not on racism, but on cold, hard facts. Even Jesse Jackson admits that he feels relieved if he hears someone behind him at night and they turn out to not be black. Who are we to question him on this topic?
We need a conversation about race, true enough. But the phony one being trotted out now will do NOTHING, as it's based lies.
Uh, huh. Yep. It's much easier to stereotype than it is to figure out who somebody is individually. You never have to think, to go outside your comfort zone. You never have to disavow yourself of some idiotic notion or the other that is bogus and unrelated to the person before you. You can call a rocket scientist "boy", think an attractive woman is a "bimbo" because she's well endowed, falsely believe that attractive people are stupid, judge intelligence based on "looks" or ethnicity.

Do you know the difference between racist and racial profiling? Maybe you should look it up.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#163018 Jul 24, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
goes = go
I suck at keyboarding. Maybe someone did drop me on my head. Wish I had a pet monkey too. Damn cats totally ignore peanuts or bananas. Won't wear that funny hat either.
The American Jobs Act Still Deserves a Vote
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-frederica-w...
This summer -- as Congress debates border security, Benghazi, the IRS, the NSA, the Justice Department, and further deficit reduction -- one issue is conspicuously absent from the agenda: What about our jobs crisis?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#163019 Jul 24, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
You could suck the egg right out of a chicken with them inner tube lips, proxy.
More of your dreams again? How many times have you used that old as dirt BS metaphor? Your Girlfriend is a Garden Hose ya dipch!t!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#163020 Jul 24, 2013
THE REAL McCOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like ol' Spiro Agnew, spewing out that rhetoric. Then you praise some other relic with the name of the underground patriots that took action against phartknockers like you, The Weathermen. That just proves you two are just phony wannabes who don't know Jack.
You sound like a disgruntled Mexican! With fake entitlement issues!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#163021 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I observed, El.
But being led around by the nose by Quirky? That's downright pathetic. LOL!
I saw his transition from a fairly decent and civil poster to one who let himself get sucked in by the rabid mob here just to feel like one of the gang. Weak and cowardly indeed.
It's fun to laugh at them though. LOL!
LMAO

So true!! When someone takes their lead from Q-bert, they've hit rock bottom.

Haahhahaha!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#163022 Jul 24, 2013
The Real McNuthouse has no idea WTF he is talking about. To much LSD when he was young, I guess.
higgans

Marion, IN

#163023 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You dimwitted screw-up. THIMK! You want to do away with Social Security and Medicare? Of course you care nothing for your own flesh and blood. Your azz is obviously covered by a corporate pension and probably a 401-K as well. In all likelihood, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE THE CASE for your CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN. Corporate pensions for most workers are going the way of the Dodo bird. WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE THEM after you spend down your own savings on your end of life medical bills and nursing home care once Medicare is dismantled or voucherized (same thing only "voucherized" sound nicer).
Now, doesn't THAT feel goooooooddddddd? NO, idiot, it doesn't. You are so easy to dismiss as incompetent, primarily because you are incompetent:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/edwardsiedle/2013...
The Greatest Retirement Crisis In American History
3/20/2013
We are on the precipice of the greatest retirement crisis in the history of the world. In the decades to come, we will witness millions of elderly Americans, the Baby Boomers and others, slipping into poverty. Too frail to work, too poor to retire will become the “new normal” for many elderly Americans.(cont.)
Feel good? No, I don't think so. I think this will feel and be awful as it unfolds to create misery throughout the land. And, you are worried about what, exactly? Efforts to preserve a safety net and some security for old age. Good friggin' luck with your program, doofus.
you moron, of course I have a pension.... I'M A PUBLIC SCHOOL JANITOR!
how many effing times to I have to post that?
when/if I retire at 65, I will have been employed by my present job for, what, 14/15 years. big effing pension, huh?
I recently started saving otherwise... at less that $100 p/pay. big whoop!
I EXPECT to work until I CAN'T, period.
that is because, like the private corps u rag on, the FG is going BROKE and won't have the funds to pay SS, etc...
welfare for healthy folks? probably... JUST LIKE NOW. that is how your Progressives keep getting RE-elected, isn't it?
none of this is guaranteed by the American Ideal or Dream or Constitution, idiot.
I'm sorry you no longer, IF EVER, feel that YOU are the Master of YOUR own Destiny. it must be soooo sad to be soooo scared and dependent.
I feel sorry for folks like you....
actually, I DON'T. you and yours are what is WRONG with the Country.
you and yours are the messagers of despair and destruction...
the Masters of Victimhood...
the bullhorns for "NO! You CAN'T!!" that has trapped soooo many in the Entitlement Net...
you USE kids and TERRIFY the elderly... the two MOST vunerable groups of our society... and you and yours to it CONSTANTLY AND SOOO CONVINCINGLY!
right NOW, NTR, the FG is sowing the seeds for the NEXT FG-induced melt-down: by taking over Student Loans.
look at the PANIC - FG-induced PANIC - over the INCREASE in the SL interest rate! Ta-da!!! the FG to the rescue!!
sound familiar, dummy???
Obama, Bush, Clinton... WHO CARES? WHAT DIFF?
Pelosi, Reid, Boehner, McCain... WHO CARES? WHAT DIFF?
THEY ARE ALL BIG GOVT PROPONENTS!!
each State has a Governor... WE DON'T NEED A KING.
we really don't even need a FG, do we?
I mean, for ALL the good (actually BAD!) it has done these last 50 years!!
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#163024 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, huh. Yep. It's much easier to stereotype than it is to figure out who somebody is individually. You never have to think, to go outside your comfort zone. You never have to disavow yourself of some idiotic notion or the other that is bogus and unrelated to the person before you. You can call a rocket scientist "boy", think an attractive woman is a "bimbo" because she's well endowed, falsely believe that attractive people are stupid, judge intelligence based on "looks" or ethnicity.
Do you know the difference between racist and racial profiling? Maybe you should look it up.
Oh, goody, let me write your obit: "NTR, RIP. She went outside her comfort zone. Crazy-ass cracka bitch got herself killed doing so, beat to death by gangstas. Funeral at 10 AM. Now viewing as, well, she's just a mess of blood & guts."

We all know that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But when you are out at night, alone and more or less without protection, it's foolish to "go outside your comfort zone" just to prove how open minded & liberal you are. You can probably run with scissors across the interstate a few hundred times before something bad happens too. But you'll still be a f*cking idiot when it does.

Nobody can cure the black community's ills just by thinking nice thoughts about them. Certainly we should have compassion and try not to judge people as a group. But NOBODY is going to follow that advice under all circumstance, not even Jesse Jackson. Not even you.

You can pretend you'd happily approach a group of 4-5 hoodie-wearing young black men at 2 AM loitering outside a 7-11. But you won't, will you?[Admit I'm right, or tell us another big, fat, stupid lie.] If you do, you are a moron. Even Jesse Jackson would agree. Furthermore, you are uncaring about your family and loved ones, who'd be upset by what will eventually happen to you if you continue that foolish behavior. Think about THEM and quit being so damned selfish!
BO HICA

Los Angeles, CA

#163025 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a disgruntled Mexican! With fake entitlement issues!
Its no wonder you sitting behind your keyboard all day, the only exercise you get is Jumping to conclusions.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#163027 Jul 24, 2013
Hell, the President himself admits that when he was a youth, he wore gang outfits, called white folks "crackas" and beat them up when they bothered him. Why else would he identify with Trayvon? Sure it's not just some "stereotype" Obama has based soley on TM's color? Please say it ain't so!

So even if you approached a future black President of the United State, you could still take a nasty beating. Sounds kind of weird, but who am I to question the POTUS? I think his warning should be heeded by all of us.

#163028 Jul 24, 2013
7-Eleven Franchisees Weigh In on Recent Legal Dramas
http://www.csnews.com/top-story-special_featu...
Since the indictments, 7-Eleven Inc. has assumed control of the stores involved and taken aggressive steps to audit the employment status of all its franchisees. Operators were given until the end of June to conduct their own internal I-9 review, with on-site reviews by field consultants and market managers beginning July 1.

As of press time, 7-Eleven Inc. did not return CSNews’ request for comment. The company operates, franchises or licenses more than 10,110 7-Eleven stores in North America.
The Real McCoy

Los Angeles, CA

#163029 Jul 24, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The Real McNuthouse has no idea WTF he is talking about. To much LSD when he was young, I guess.
That's Poppyc@ck, Wallflower.
The Awful Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#163030 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your dreams again? How many times have you used that old as dirt BS metaphor? Your Girlfriend is a Garden Hose ya dipch!t!
As many times as you use your proxy, Quirks.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#163031 Jul 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
So true!! When someone takes their lead from Q-bert, they've hit rock bottom.
Haahhahaha!!
Pathetic!
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#163032 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Vorenus, Rico, X-Wussy, and Shortsoaker all just wish they even had a Women. Too Fkn dumb and ugly though with pi$$ poor attitudes. Their idea of romance is .. Grab em by the hair and do what I say Bcsh or else!
Please proceed Gov..er, Quirky.

#163033 Jul 24, 2013
The Farm grows from hippie seminar to a society
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130721/LI...
The vision first evolved with psychedelic experiences and an ex-combat Marine named Stephen Gaskin.

In 1967, Gaskin initiated an informal philosophy seminar that would become known as Monday Night Class. The “hippie guru,” who spent 16 months in combat in Korea before earning a master’s degree in English, discussed religion, politics, sex and drugs. He believed in Tantric thought, telepathy and togetherness — and in an era when youth was disillusioned by the Vietnam War, disturbed by increasing injustice and encouraged by the successes of civil rights, he helped young people feel empowered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 8 min barefoot2626 313
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 2 hr Guess Who 7
Judge Seems Skeptical of Challenge to Obama Imm... 2 hr Guess Who 2
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 7 hr spocko 968
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 7 hr barefoot2626 34
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 8 hr barefoot2626 64
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 9 hr Cricket 23 27,516
More from around the web