The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 371129 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162316 Jul 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
Zimmerman trial:
Black leaders were more upset not at the verdict of the trial but of their authority not taking precedence over the jury's decision.
Trayvon brought out the corruption and evil which exist in the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Obama administration, Black Panthers, and all other black leaders who not only verbally called for a protest but physically wanted people to rise up against this injustice in which they only WILL see.
The black caucus mentality is geared to praise the Hip Hop-gansta rap as culture and art. To deny the verbal usuage continuously of the "N" word as their culture right of speech in all rap music.
When Al and Jessie saw that the people were not rioting as they wanted, they were thrown a curve ball and had to deal with the after mass of a let down.
Interpretation: The racist blacks did not get their way.
Sharpton’s Calls For Peaceful Reactions To Zimmerman Verdict

on July 12, 2013

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/hannity_race_baits_o...

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#162317 Jul 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Nearly half - 47%- of Detroit's ADULTS are illiterate. 82.7% is black. I'm just saying....
You do know that what you just quoted as fact was debunked months ago, right? Yep, it was proven false - based on data from a 1998 survey of 26,000 people. Like the birther nonsense, the right needs to cling desperately to anything that makes them feel better about losing the last two elections.

I'm just saying...

Level 2

#162318 Jul 23, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I can work on doing better. On pleasing Jesus.. I struggle with that daily... You.. You have no hope it seems.. You'd best hope for worms. One of two possibilities. The other possibility is to bleak to speak of.
Okay, so let me get this straight. Your God created man in his image but condemned the majority to eternal damnation?

I can see why you cling to your faith.

Level 2

#162319 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why you can't answer even the simplest questions I pose your way.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a citizen of my nation?
<quoted text>
Looks like you can't answer even the simplest questions I pose your way either. LMAO!
I answered it. As you have no nation, the query was moot.

Level 2

#162320 Jul 23, 2013
Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't jump around. It was a very short series that even though you were one of only two posters in it you couldn't follow.
Selective memory on display again, I see. Don't worry, you were only caught by me. Your right wing stooge patrol didn't even notice your blunder.

Level 2

#162321 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Late term abortions in most cases is a felony called murder. PER LAW.
Are you now that desperate that you have to change what I wrote and add a qualifier?

We were discussing abortion - legal in every state, though narrow minds like you limit availability to women in need. If you want to debate late term abortion, go ahead. I will make you look silly with that endeavor too?

Why is it that white men want to regulate someone else's body?

Level 2

#162324 Jul 23, 2013
Simple Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Like a pair of pliers with only one handle.
Imagine that...a pair indicates two, not one. There's that Republicant logic on display again. You try to look smart but wind up munching on shit each time.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#162326 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that what you just quoted as fact was debunked months ago, right? Yep, it was proven false - based on data from a 1998 survey of 26,000 people. Like the birther nonsense, the right needs to cling desperately to anything that makes them feel better about losing the last two elections.
I'm just saying...
No, you're just making grossly inappropriate comparisons to enhance your own political prejudices. Assuming we accept the fact that those figures are indeed old and out of date (fine with me), that does not therefore put the poster into the same category as a "birther" just for using them. Nor does it display any desperation or show anything at all connected with the last two elections. That's just nonsense.

People post out of date data on occasion. The correct response is to post the new data, which I noticed you did not do (I make no assumptions about why). Leaping to a lot of idiotic notions about birthers, elections or anyone's mood in their aftermath is not warranted by any supposed error on the poster's part.

As usual, you display a limited grasp of basic logic. I think that conclusion is warranted based on your past postings, including this one and others before it. LOL!

Level 2

#162327 Jul 23, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
More bad moves by our government
The federal government is getting serious about pushing racial and ethnic diversity into America’s neighborhoods--and is using big data and big money to achieve its aims.
A new interactive database will help regulators, local housing officials and individuals take action on a newly proposed regulation that would require agencies to “affirmatively further” the inclusion of minority residents in white neighborhoods.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/23/te...
If it's on Fox, it must be true.

R...O...T...F...L....M...A...O !
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162329 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a little shit on your shirt too. Tastes good, huh?
LOL!
Is this further demonstration of your higher intellect?

Do you impress the kiddies with your impressive grasp of the English language down at the playground sandbox?

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162331 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That, including you sounds like a pretty good cross section of liberal America. Eat my wood, chump. LMAO!
LMAO...figured several of those labels would fit you..

You're too easy missy ;)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162332 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's on Fox, it must be true.
R...O...T...F...L....M...A...O !
Thanks .... You could have just said that you are a simpleton and cannot refute what is being stated. But hey, the above is just as good a demonstration of your stupidity.

Keep it coming. Your starting to challenge NTR for the title of forum idiot.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162334 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that...a pair indicates two, not one. There's that Republicant logic on display again. You try to look smart but wind up munching on shit each time.
Too stupid to understand the metaphor. Not surprising given your failed attempt with the patron/bouncer metaphor.

Your life must be truly frustrating.

Level 2

#162337 Jul 23, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you lock them in the latrine that you didn't clean.
Where is the question mark you claim is there?

Uh oh, it seems that once again, in your haste to look tough, you wind up fatally bleeding on the floor.

That happen when you try to fight above your weight class, junior.

You never stood a chance.

Level 2

#162338 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Reported but the Topix Mods favor those with your views so they won't do anything.
Report away...just like when Barack Obama swept on the scene and McCain's chance to win slipped away, you need to invent a devil.

It is obvious why you need to attend church - insecure is your middle name.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162339 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Reported but the Topix Mods favor those with your views so they won't do anything.
Chauncey doesn't really have views as much as a collection of sophomoric insults and childish names that they use when they are challenged on the lies and misinformation that they attempt to spread.

Level 2

#162340 Jul 23, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Too stupid to understand the metaphor. Not surprising given your failed attempt with the patron/bouncer metaphor.
Your life must be truly frustrating.
Bwahahahahahahaha! The metaphor was faulty - it only made sense to those who have limited educations, like you.

Jealous and insecure is no way to go through life, junior. I will be happy to pay for your therapy.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#162341 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, they used to be mexican but they worked out so well for me that I bestowed upon them honorary permanent citizenship but I am not sure if it is my right as a citizen to do so. No one has given me any grief over it yet. They do my research work as it is work I don't want to do, you know like working in the hot fields.
They are very good for the firm.
You don't have the power, I D I O T !!!...so you have or currently

do employ "illegals"...YOU ARE TAKING AWAY JOBS FROM YOUR FELLOW

AMERICANS!!! You fraud! Your firm you say??? LOL!!! Wood

Chopper. Nothing wrong with a hard days work but to call your

service a firm..well..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..another delusional

female!!!!!!!!!!

Babe you're all FKED UP!!!

I'm reporting to ICE....LOL!!!!!!

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#162342 Jul 23, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he most certainly would be.. But he knew I was a sinner. That's why he died for me. I try behaving. I really do. But then some low life POS Lib. or illegal pushes my buttons. Hopefully I'll do better.....But not today I fear.
Yes GOD knows you must have many sins!!.... hey babe why don't you

stay in the kitchen with your friend POS and bake some cookies.

May be just maybe you can be average at that becsuse you suck here.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162343 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the question mark you claim is there?
Uh oh, it seems that once again, in your haste to look tough, you wind up fatally bleeding on the floor.
That happen when you try to fight above your weight class, junior.
You never stood a chance.
It would appear that the only individual here "attempting" to look tough would be you ... and doing a poor job of it. I have to imagine that you have spent your life getting the sand kicked in your face and this is the only arena that you feel you have any power.

Truth is that we and I do me we are laughing at you. You are the typical uneducated blowhard, bloviating to a crowd who is most likely your intellectual and economic betters, hoping to convince us that you are something that you are not.

Keep dreaming though. With hard work and determination you should be able to overcome your turetts and low intellect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 19 min mjjcpa 3,219
News 'I don't think so, darling': Donald Trump dismi... 57 min They light 87
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 4,535
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Flaming Star 140,283
News What the Black Lives Matter campaign gets wrong 5 hr Cletus 35
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... (Jul '15) 7 hr Brian_G 502
News San Francisco pier shooting suspect seeks case'... 8 hr Earl 10
More from around the web