The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413172 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#162188 Jul 23, 2013
Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you demanding anyone to defend their religion to you and what makes you think anyone is required to do that for you simply because you have demanded it?
Ah yes, I used the word 'demand', huh?

No, I 'asked' for an answer after I provided mine to their queries.

Fair is fair...unless you are Christian.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162190 Jul 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie will never be a beast of Burdon Fake Reality!
Bonnie ROCKS!!!
Beast Of Burden by The Rolling Stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-tRdBsnX4N4XX
LOL..You never know who you're talking to around here with that TROLL on the prowl.

Level 2

#162191 Jul 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
One question:
Are you intentionally stupid or is it a disability?
Logic:
Hitler enslaved, murdered and tortured over 6 million Jewish people. So did the leaders in the nations of the Continent of Africa, the nation of North Korea and the Arab countries.....
This is much, much more higher rate in only one of those countries than the slavery rate in America.
Another history point not given today in order to keep black racism going on.....whites were the first slaves to America.
Once again, we see that your education is stunted.

How many millions were killed in the name of Jesus Christ? Did you ever read about the Crusades and Inquisitions?

I have to admit you comment about white slavery is quite telling. How long did 'white slavery' last? What did the Founding Fathers say about how a black man equates to a white one? How long did it take before blacks received the right to vote?

When I was young, I spent some time in the American south. My grandparents had a home in Texas and an aunt in Alabama. Jim Crow laws still existed, despite their abolition federally. This was the early 70s and racism was very real within the United States. The true hypocrisy of this was that most of those who claimed racial superiority spent their Sundays in Christian churches. They forgot that whites are the minority on the planet. If the Bible is to be believed, god created man in his image. What if god is black?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162192 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that?
You're terrified aren't you.

Level 2

#162193 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>No they were cold hard well documented facts. Look them up in any source you like. Look them up.
Oh, I did. Try the Washington Post. How about the New Yorker?
Do you dare read the articles in the WSJ? All of those note that Detroit's been reeling for over forty years. That city depended on a single industry for far too long. When the auto industry refused to develop alternative technologies, pursue foreign markets and waste resources, the writing was on the wall. Go back through the history of GM, Ford and Chrysler. See how many of the key executives were Democrats. You will learn that almost none were.

Wsshington allowed Japan and Korea to inundate America with product that competed directly with Detroit. This began with Ford and became a drain under Reagan.

Ironically, the WSJ notes that the auto unions began when the Big 3 tried to cheat their workers. Henry Ford was one of the biggest labor scoundrels of his time.

When the auto industry realized that they couldn't compete they made some tough choices - diversify plants nationally and lay off workers. Smaller manufacturing hubs were built, many in conservative enclaves due to tax breaks given by supportive politicians. Detroit saw jobs disappear and with them, taxes to support the city.

No matter who was elected or hired to run the city, they faced a Sisyphean task. Political affiliation had no bearing. President Bush approved an almost $18 billion dollar bail out for the auto industry but it was too late for Detroit. The industry survived and is doing better - profits are increasing and jobs are being added. Detroit suffered the same fate as Gary and Pittsburgh - reliance on a single industry is a recipe for disaster.

Level 2

#162194 Jul 23, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You're terrified aren't you.
What is it that I am supposed to fear, little one?

Level 2

#162195 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>No, everything fell apart due to lack of interest. Even the president could stir up a riot.
Now that was funny. Incorrect and absurd but really funny.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#162196 Jul 23, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Ed Shultz must have been hitting the hooka really heavy before saying this. Fact,Detroit is a "DEMOCRAT" controlled city. Has been for over 51 years. The reason it went bankrupt is because it spent too much and lost much of its tax base. It went from a city with a population of 1.8 million people to the 700,000 people it has now. Its a slumcity. It couldn't support a bigger government. No wonder MSNBC has the lowest ratings in the cable news industry.
True..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#162197 Jul 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE our comfort, you idiot. You think we do this for the exercise?
LOL

You do this because you're afraid. You come here in search of acceptance of your hateful views.

Level 2

#162198 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>Btw, "Again, I ask how you can state that your deity is absolute while another's isn't? How can you prove that they are wrong?"
I never made a statement to that effect so I have nothing to prove. Go provoke you religious hate somewhere else.
You stepped into a trap without even knowing it.

You foolishly defend your religious beliefs in the same way that blacks rally in support of each other when slighted.

You claim I am a religious hater while behaving in a way that is as far from the Christian message as possible.

Hypocrite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#162199 Jul 23, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha. You pal Rico says "[email protected]" all the time. But that sits just fine with you don't it.
You and Rico are racists of the same color.
Your own racism is coming back at ya. Get used to it.
People are not stupid. They can tell the difference in the motivations, when you and your cronies say it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#162200 Jul 23, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha. Think whatever turns you on Xman.
I have not given one iota of info about myself on any blog.
LOL

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#162201 Jul 23, 2013
higgans wrote:
HONESTY is sometimes not easy to spell, sometimes!lol
LOL.. Stay frosty friend..

Eagle

Level 8

Location hidden

#162202 Jul 23, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I do feel like I'm being transported back to the 1950's. The only difference is, now it's the Tan Klan instead of the KKK. The blacks are still whining, even though things aren't even remotely like they were back then.
"even though things aren't even remotely like they were back then."

No thanks to you. You're no different than those KKK of the 1950's. The only difference is you don't have the power in this society to act on your hate. Thank God. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#162203 Jul 23, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny how that works WN black comedian can say the "N" word all day long but anybody else say the 'N' word look out.
What's so "funny" about it? People are not stupid. They know when a word is being used maliciously and when it's not.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162205 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that I am supposed to fear, little one?
Your belief that you only have yourself to rely on. Eventually you will let yourself down. Tick tock..
Your belief that you only have an open grave to look forward too. That would terrify me. You WILL call out God's name in that final moment of desperation.

Level 8

Location hidden

#162207 Jul 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If the case I post the "stupidest things" was a fact.
Then, why do you keep replying to them? What does this say about you?
The point as in education 101---Obama is not only a liar but a hypocrite. He speaks so fondly of Trayvon but you can bet your ever loving liberal contagious rhetorics that he would not allow his daughters to date
a thug.
Why?
One thug knows another thug and this would not be allowed for his daughter.
I like to point out the stupid in your posts.

Who Obama would "allow" to date his daughter has NOTHING to do with the Trayvon Martin case!

"Speaks so fondly"

He spoke on the fact that he(Trayvon) would look like him(Obama).

That's it. It has nothing to do with Martin being an eligible bachelor.

You really take things to a new level of stupid every time.

Level 2

#162208 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>"more white receive government assistance than other races"
Whites pay more taxes too.
Tell that to Oprah, Michael Jordan, Beyoncé, Sean Combs, Robert Jackson, Tiger Woods, Magic Johnson, Jay Z, Kanye West, Usher, Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Shaquille O'Neal, Chris Rock, Vernon Wells, Prince Fielder, Eddie Murphy, Floyd Mayweather, Kobe Bryant...

Level 2

#162209 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>What crime has a fetus committed?
Must it commit a crime for the mother to be able to control her own body?

Level 8

Location hidden

#162210 Jul 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the exact post you made to me last month Racist Turd! Fishing for info again? Why yes you are!! What a Dmbf -k!!
LOL

It was accurate both times too. It's already common knowledge that you both are over fifty. No need to probe for anything. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 2 min Thesimpletruth 232
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 14 min SAD 2,469
News Toronto cops face illegal immigrant dilemma 36 min tomin cali 1
News Trump wins praise for skipping the nerd prom 38 min inbred Genius 2
News Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot 2 hr spud 24
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 hr Texxy the Indepen... 21,336
News Should illegal immigrants get tuition breaks? (Apr '09) 2 hr Exam questions1 3,834
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr EAGLE EYE1 144,341
More from around the web