The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#159764 Jul 17, 2013
The Right's Racism Is Showing
http://truth-out.org/news/item/17621-the-righ...
Of course, Republican and Tea Party leaders still insisted that their political movement was not about racism, butabout free markets and removing the heavy hand of government regulation. But their actions kept belying their words, both in the racially tinged legislation – like discriminatory voter ID laws, resistance to immigration reformand elimination of food stamps – and in the rulings of the right-wing Supreme Court, such as gutting the Voting Rights Act.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159779 Jul 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
FO, you lying, hateful hypocrite.
Look at your own posts, and look at all the hate and trouble you spew.
You're a bore, GR and you're losing it again. If you don't have complete control, you start getting hostile. It builds over time, then you just blow a gasket. I've seen it happen dozens of times.
You lost control of this thread and several others, and that angers you no end. So you get your azz beat, you slink away, then you lurk and send out your rabid she-dogs and trolls to do your dirty work. You even post some of the filth yourself with proxies. You and your maggot friends aren't fooling anyone, except the other fools who kiss your butt.
You're a fraud, a liar, a conniving, manipulative ass, and you're not happy unless you're being abusive. It makes you feel in control.
You're weak and cowardly. Now foam at the mouth like the cur you are. I'll just laugh at you like the miserable buffoon you are.
Hahahhahahahahh!
No hostility here, butch.
But you sure seem to go to exaggerated extremes.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159781 Jul 17, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be a mixture white trash and "N" that stinks like shyt.That is just my uneducated guess and opinion as I never really put much thought to it as it has appeared to me that Obama only claims the black part in him which makes him a racist towards whites. Is he pissed at his mom for the mixture? Or is Mischelle telling him he ain't black enough?
Now if I were to put it in politically correct terms he would be a white ??? Hmmmmm. That's a good question freebird. He's never referred to himself as being biracial. Do you think if we e-mailed that question to him he would answer it. Better yet, let's send it to Jay Carney and see how he dodges the question. LOL
B.S.
President Obama is infinitely better than you,
His race has nothing to do with it, dumazz.

#159787 Jul 17, 2013
Federal judge denies request for three-month stay of Chevron RICO trial
http://legalnewsline.com/issues/class-action/...
“We look forward to detailing the extent of fraud and misconduct carried out by the plaintiffs and their U.S.-based lawyers at trial in October,”
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159789 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! You really are reaching and getting desperate again I see.
The TRUTH is NTR and I very seldom defend one another, and we never speak for one another. You are the liar as always. But I'll stand up for anyone, anytime I please.
All of you idiots stand up for each other and defend all your lies and insults.
We don't lie, but you, Quirky, POS, Ralff, Ferrell and the rest of you moronic haters lie daily.
You're really on a role tonight, GR. You must be three sheets to the wind by now. Your posts always get longer and more stupid and dishonest. You're needy for attention, and it shows. The more you need to be noticed, the more outrageous your lies get, and the more your little socks and flunkies come out of the woodwork to back up your lying ass.
Hahhahahahaha!
You can't handle the truth, sweetie.
You call many people liars but you never have any substance to back up the word. Yes word as that is all you use.
Go change your bloomers.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159790 Jul 17, 2013
Nevada Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! if you got any bawls in what you believe.....Register and put Zim's photo in your box. What? you haven't got the gutz? You're Yellow, stinkin' Yellow!!!
Even them creeps from Westboro, dispicable as they may be, show more courage than you.
Yup, Jiminy's a POS.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159793 Jul 17, 2013
Juror B37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a double headed 20 incher and they share it at the same time sir.
That is disgusting if you think about it.
I could but won't. Hahaha
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159798 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi C. Not exactly where I was aiming, but hey you take what you can get.
These morons are so easy and predictable, it's not even fun anymore.
Hi Rose,
I would have said something else besides "eyes"
But I don't think they have any...

#159799 Jul 17, 2013
What It Means to Be a Contemplative in the Middle of the World Contemplation isn't just for monks, it's for everyone
http://www.aleteia.org/en/religion/documents/...
Notice that prayerful contemplation of God is a specific form of prayer. That is, it is not the prayer of petition, when we ask God for the things we need. It is, rather, the prayer of the mind and heart “at leisure” to soak up the transcendent truth, beauty, and goodness of God.

#159806 Jul 17, 2013
Trial for man accused of raping OU student starts today
http://www.athensnews.com/ohio/article-40221-...
Canterbury is alleged to have given the woman a ride in his car Sept. 10, 2011, after he saw her wandering, very intoxicated, on the south side near Ohio Rt. 682. She had reportedly just left a party at an Athens residence, which she had attended with her girlfriend. Canterbury allegedly took the woman to a parking lot and raped her in his vehicle, then dropped her off in the uptown Athens area. After being arrested in El Paso, Texas while on National Guard training, he was charged with two counts of rape.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159807 Jul 17, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
f.u. mexican.
Notice I didn't need to cough like you did.
Admit it, you don't want the hate to stop do you?
Yeah didn't think so.
F.U. Gary Goatrider.
Mexican's a Nationality you stupid SOB,
I'm beginning to think that you lied about your Stanford degree...
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159811 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblama's actions and inactions have set race relations back decades. His most serious crime was in appointing the racist criminal Eric Holder to the position of AG.
Oblama has done nothing to halt the disintegration of the black family, on the contrary, it';s worse under his cowardly leadership, or lack there of.
I agree with you. Both he and Holder incited these riots. The cops need to be doing more arrests than pandering to these begging "N's" who are blaming the white middle class for their woes. These barbarians do not even look at their own stats.

#159812 Jul 17, 2013
More bad news for Trayvon
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/caruba/13...
"Understand: There will never be an open and honest debate in America about black and white racism. Never. Neither side can handle the truth...neither side will face the truth and neither side wants the debate."
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159816 Jul 17, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen a white light. It was like a near death experience ...lol
The white light "you seen" is the light emanating through your ears, dodo.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159822 Jul 17, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No hostility here, butch.
But you sure seem to go to exaggerated extremes.
None here either weasel,
But you sure do lie a lot you psychotic POS.

#159823 Jul 17, 2013
U.S. government seceded from the American people
http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2013/1307...
"To usurp supreme and absolute authority...in a free state, and subject it to tyranny, the people must have already become corrupt by gradual steps from generation to generation."
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159827 Jul 17, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth, sweetie.
You call many people liars but you never have any substance to back up the word. Yes word as that is all you use.
Go change your bloomers.
You lied again mo fr.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159829 Jul 17, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That is disgusting if you think about it.
I could but won't. Hahaha
More lies Goat Rider.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159832 Jul 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
There is racism all over the world. All races and countries have dislikes of others. The REAL problem the world has now is radical Islamists. Any idiot who is so uneducated and brainwashed as to kill oneself or child for religion or anything else is a dangerous fool. Here in a time when this is going on, we are hit with black on white hatred, and all the time OUR government is hiding the truth about SO many things from us citizens(TWA flight 800, Benghazi, IRS, etc.). Don't we have enough problems without adding to them and having our officials lying to us daily? Obama has failed us, but he isn't the only one, and all parties. We can't trust anyone in politics anymore. Vote or impeach them all out of office and start over, WITH TERM LIMITS. If they break the law, put them in prison for life.
Excellent and well written post. I agree with what you wrote whole heartedly.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159837 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Agents"? Is that you and the voices in your head?
Were those your grandchildren you posted on the internet end deaver?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 4 hr -Sprocket- 62
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,369
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 6 hr Quirky 4
Immigration Reform That Doesn't 'Turn Off The M... 6 hr wild child 8
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 8 hr Who Guessed It 69
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 9 hr barefoot2626 1,635
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 10 hr Who Guessed it 21
More from around the web