The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#159265 Jul 16, 2013
Colorado town considers licensing bounty hunters to shoot down drones
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/colorado-to...
The tiny town of Deer Trail, Colo.— barely more than a wide spot on Interstate 70 about 55 miles east of Denver, population 546 — is considering an ordinance that would authorize licensed bounty hunters to shoot down unmanned aircraft violating its “sovereign airspace.”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#159266 Jul 16, 2013
Troll B Gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Quirky and I flipped a coin, I get you first is why troll.
You'd probably have better luck joining up together at the same time.

lol
Sweet Adeline

Anonymous Proxy

#159267 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying little punk. BA plus attended and completed Massage School in my 40s. You people truly are to be pitied, but I'll just laugh at you instead.
You're in your glory I see, sucking up to GR your lord and master. LOL!
Your education amounted to a GED you obtained at 50 from the local Adult School I heard. Fact.
GFY punk! Hahhahaha!
"Lying little punk. attended and completed Massage School in my 40s."

Did your late 1960's streetwalking massage hooker credit hours apply to your more recent training?
American Lad

Anaheim, CA

#159269 Jul 16, 2013
Troll B Gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Quirky and I flipped on each other's side,
I get to spoon him first is why sir.
Too graphic.

#159270 Jul 16, 2013
My parents were right-wing extremists
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/15/my_parents_we...

In the fall of 1962, chaos erupted in Mississippi when the federal courts ordered the admission of James Meredith, a twenty-nine-year-old Air Force veteran, to the University of Mississippi. The Ole Miss Rebels and segregationists across the former Confederacy were not about to sit quietly by while a “colored” man soiled the 144-year whites-only history of the university. Ross Barnett, Mississippi’s governor, didn’t help matters when he vowed that “no school in our state will be integrated while I am your Governor.”

#159271 Jul 16, 2013
The Racist Attack On Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
http://thenewjournalandguide.com/en/commentar...
Overt elements of white supremacy, racism, and bigotry in America have increased in Black America in the last five years courtesy of white supremacy, allegedly since President Barack Obama took office in 2008. The overall picture of overt ‘white supremacy’ and racism is reaching the same height as it did in Money, Mississippi in 1956 when Emmett “Bo” Till was hung, drowned, and shot in the head.

#159272 Jul 16, 2013
Ku Klux Klan recruitment effort in Lexington sparks police investigation
http://www.kctv5.com/story/22797974/klu-klux-...
The Lexington Police Department is investigating whether to determine any littering laws were broken, police Chief Don Rector told KCTV5. The investigation will include whether this could be a hate crime, but that is unlikely because the First Amendment and its free speech right protects the KKK to some degree.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159273 Jul 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed. Stevie Wonder says he will not go to Florida now.. Disasteris.. I wonder if the state can survive.. LOL.
I tell ya, these people do not realize the impact they have on the economy and it is not going to change the verdict or get gun control over the responsible law abiding citizens.

Personally I think he is using Trayvons death to boost his ticket sales. The black communities eat that shyt up.

uh oh. Theres a dilemma here. The black community I referenced above lacks a "higher education" and "common sense". NTR didn't cover that chapter did she?

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#159274 Jul 16, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
Size does matter.
Stick to Barbie dolls, shrimp.
They were thinking of Quirky when they coined that expression "Throw another shrimp on the Barbie."

Little known fact.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159276 Jul 16, 2013
You're watching...

Gutfeld: Why liberals ignore 'black on black' violence

Truth about race and gun violence in America

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2549481510001/gutf...

Good Night *Patriots*

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#159278 Jul 16, 2013
Sweet Adeline wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lying little punk. attended and completed Massage School in my 40s."
Did your late 1960's streetwalking massage hooker credit hours apply to your more recent training?
So predictable from hateful cretins like you.

Pathetic. Don't you even tire of displaying your stupidity in public? Must be why you hide like the chickenchit you are behind a proxy all the time.

You and your kind are a disgrace to America.

FO troll.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#159279 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Lying little punk. BA plus attended and completed Massage School in my 40s. You people truly are to be pitied, but I'll just laugh at you instead.
You're in your glory I see, sucking up to GR your lord and master. LOL!
Your education amounted to a GED you obtained at 50 from the local Adult School I heard. Fact.
GFY punk! Hahhahaha!
A BA in what? BullCh!t Assertiveness? MFAO@U!
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159281 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
A racist rant is a racist rant. Yours was no different than the thousands I've read before.
Cry your river elsewhere.

Oh, btw, I now understand why you can't stand Zman. He is loved by his family and had parental attention, involvement and structure through his growing years and are a close knit family. Unlike yours that obviously fights among each other everyday and reminds you exactly what a good for nothing pos you are and always will be. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Quirky

Denver, CO

#159283 Jul 16, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
Size does matter.
Stick to Barbie dolls, shrimp.
Is that why you were fantasizing that those bank tellers wanted you? Give us all a break Ricky Boy your wimpyness shows big time on that Video that you posted.
Carlsbad bound

Anaheim, CA

#159284 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
They were thinking of Quirky when they coined that expression "Throw another shrimp on the Barbie."
Little known fact.
His infamous claim to fame...LMAO!
Remove UR Silly Avatar

Anonymous Proxy

#159285 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Little known fact.
They were thinking of you when they coined the expression "I never let my senses dictate my thought processes"
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159286 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"When the shyt gets scared out of them they will act right"
Wow. You should really do some research on who "us" is. It won't be a white, Hispanic, Black, Asian thing. It will be level headed Americans and the law against stupid ignorant racist thing. Good luck. ;)
I think it's you who will, "act right". lol
It is the blacks that are showing their true form of racism and have been since the Zman verdict. They are busting up their communities, beating up hispanics and whites "this is for Trayvon".

Typical "inner city culture" that you refuse to accept and understand.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159287 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice once these bigots get comfortable they start feeding off of eachother's racism and bigotry. It was like a thread from Stormfront for a few pages here. lol
People like Ralff, Weatherman(gr), JFB, Bonnie, etc love to talk loud when they get around each other. It's easy to see the insecurity behind all the false bravado. These people are scared and it shows. ;)
Go back to your homo thread. You know the one posi didn't make. Ha ha ha ha ha
Quirky

Denver, CO

#159288 Jul 16, 2013
Sweet Adeline wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
That punk looks like he was born a crack or meth baby and never stopped using! You mean that lazy old skeleton of a turd is only 40?
Guy looks like he just stepped out of his own coffin!
Yep, That's Rico from E. LA. And old Wimp azzed X-Boy Calls me Bald.. LMFAO!

#159290 Jul 16, 2013
Press One for Bigot
http://thedartmouth.com/2010/04/29/opinion/sa...
This continued push for “English-only” demonstrates an ignorance of our true national language that is vital to succeed in this country: American. If our nation has failed the followers of this movement, perhaps it is not in its lack of linguistic homogeneity, but in not passing down to them our values of liberty and tolerance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 42 min positronium 1,870
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 1 hr sandy1 4
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 135,805
Fight For Immigration Reform Builds Supports in... 2 hr ronnie 15
...Ad frames 2014 Senate race as referendum on ... 2 hr Bdz 1
Californians agree on legality path for immigrants 4 hr Go Blue Forever 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••