The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395383 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

higgans

Avon, IN

#158113 Jul 14, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>If that is what you racists what to believe, okay. Better watch your Ps and Qs when your in FL then. Glad it does affect me.
apparently, the TM-diehards believe that 'white' children have the advantage of NOT being picked on when they act out in public.

having raised two sons in a 99.9% all white community, when Johnny Law came a calling to 'pick on' one of them, we(my wife and I) taught them to 1)explain, 2) admit/confess and then, 3) submit.

having the opinion that local authorities had better things to do then single-out and simply 'pick-on' our boys, we assumed (also partially based on on 'teen years'!) that 'where there is smoke, there IS fire'.

the result was, and IS, 1) they never repeated their mistakes, 2) they made it to adulthood and 3) BOTH are contributing, responsible ADULTS, ALIVE AND WELL.

when 'parents' teach their young to 1) duck and dodge, 2) fear instead of respect, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, 3) EXPECT UNFAIR TREATMENT AND ACT ACCORDINGLY, we get kids like TM and they get results like what happened in Sanford.... soemtines.

the truth is, many times, if not predominatley, the TMs get away with wrong beahviour. in fact, to be completely HONEST, how many 'passes' DID TM get from his school/Mom/Dad when he had previously 'acted out'?

who is to say, besides centuries of stricter parenting!, that had TM been BETTER disciplined for 'tagging' or some other MINOR infraction, he 1) would NOT have been suspended and 2) STUPID enough to do what HE DID THAT NIGHT?!?

funny how that NEVER gets brought up, ain't it?

oh, well...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#158114 Jul 14, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It did say both were armed with knives.
When a hypothesis is neither true nor false
http://www.salon.com/2013/07/14/how_does_one_...
If, however, there are six goats and eight trees, we will not be able to set up such a correspondence: no matter how hard we try, there will be two trees that are goat-free.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#158115 Jul 14, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>What you kknow could fill nada puss puss. The judge resinded the 25 thousand doollar bond numbnuts and released me on my o.r.. And as to your mouth fighting abillities, biker boy used a 15 inch bladed rambo bowie knife and i had a three and a half inch buck.. Mister bad ass. And as i was atacked in front of multipul witneses. I guess the judges up here might know a wee bit more bout me and the law than you, huh?. Tough guy? Or do you make a habit to dissarm crazed psycho with just your iorn fists. That what your saying there Brucey?
Have you spoke to a PD yet or a defense council?? You really shouldn't say to much at this time.. Thats the best advice I can give ya..

Eagle

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#158116 Jul 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I can contribute... I know much.
If one would need a safe haven, is all.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#158117 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>We as a country certainly owe them our gratitude for the job they did. It certainly wasn't fun for them.
Concure.. I don't think some here appreciates what they had to go through day in and out..

Eagle
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#158118 Jul 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who George is. Quit lying, GR. LOL!
Here is the link:

systemcareantivirus/ny.com

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#158119 Jul 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
And you are not disgusting with all the foul language you use?
Peace
KMA
That's different, it's her nature, she can't hep it.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#158120 Jul 14, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you won't.
You were just talking chit again,
You know that if you ever wore that shirt in public,
It'd be shoved up your silly azz.
Oh, such tough talk.....
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#158121 Jul 14, 2013

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#158122 Jul 14, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind of people. People who refuse to accept a "NOT GUILTY" verdict and call it an "Aquittal".
And when they don't get what they want, they act out with violence. Against their own communities who had nothing to do with the death of a no good dirty rotten teenage hoodlum who a jury saw as the problem not Zimmerman.
Zimmerman acquittal sparks Calif. protests
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
==========
Rather interesting how all uncivil unrests in communities are committed by people of "COLOR".
Watts Riots
Rodney King Riots
And now, The Verdict of Zimmerman.
Don't you see the problems with your way of thinking and those like you. You are a major factor in the problem of so called inequality for colored people. Stop your racism and hatred towards the white community and maybe people of color can rise up and out of the hate they were raised in by their parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents.
People like you and your friends keep the racism and hate going in this country and we have a failed president that has you to do his dirty work. Can you get anymore dumber than you already are? He uses you "people" like his puppets just as the corrupt elite use Obama as their personal puppet. Only difference is Obama has power where you do not. Its why people of color who whine remain where they are at. A bunch of ghetto rats roaming the streets looking to steal something to improve their status.
As Trayvon Martin demonstrated, you can get killed for pulling that crap in the wrong neighborhood.
He should be an inspiration to all the punk asz thugs to change their ways and go on the straight and narrow path.
If you really care about his death, you wouldn't let it be done in vain and would reach out to the youth and help them realize their way of life is the wrong path in life instead of encouraging racism and hate in them.
BTW, your kind of people were wearing T-Shirts of Zimmerman with a target on him. Martin was nothing more than a punk asz thug and had very little value on life. He would be alive today if he valued life. I understand this is a bit over your head. Maybe someone who does not share in your way of thinking can help you understand it better. I know that is a tall order but there is always "hope" according to Obama (your hero). Hell that racist puppet could take a lesson or two from someone who doesn't think like him and his loyal followers.
Another t-shirt in the same as the one you talk of above might include Not-so-Sharpton?

#158123 Jul 14, 2013
Zimmerman's business with the court may not be over
A federal investigation into the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is underway, and prosecutors from the Justice Department's civil rights division will review evidence from the FBI and the Florida criminal trial, the Justice Department said Sunday in a written statement.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#158124 Jul 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you spoke to a PD yet or a defense council?? You really shouldn't say to much at this time.. Thats the best advice I can give ya..
Eagle
From the news story it makes no sense to me that they only arrested one person since both had knives. But the dude on the bike said George had a huge Rambo knife?

#158125 Jul 14, 2013
'A $34 Million Waste Of The Taxpayers' Money' In Afghanistan
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/1...
"On a recent trip to Afghanistan, I uncovered a potentially troubling example of waste that requires your immediate attention."

That's one of the opening lines of a letter the U.S. special inspector general for Afghanistan reconstruction sent to Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel this week. In it, Special Inspector General John Sopko detailed how a contract worth $34 million was used to build a facility U.S. troops will never use.

#158126 Jul 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the link:
systemcareantivirus/ny.com
How to remove System Care Antivirus virus (Removal Guide)
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/system-care-anti...
System Care Antivirus is a computer virus (Rogue.WinWebSec), which pretends to be a legitimate security program and claims that malware has been detected on your computer. If you try to remove these infections, System Care Antivirus will state that you need to buy its full version before being able to do so.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#158129 Jul 14, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Every ethnicity has a significant characteristic. I gave you one of the black ethnicity. Asians have slanted eyes, Jews have big noses. Nothing racist about that. God created everyone equally by giving them his own personal touch.
People are profiled all the time and sometimes color does factor into it. It is what it is based upon the information that is given.No need to justify it. Profiling works whether you like it or not. It is not the white community's fault that people of color have a higher percentage when it comes down to certain crimes. We have a high percentage of whites in the elite class committing many crimes against the middle class. The IRS profile those businesses and corporations as do the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. Albeit, chances of finding a colored person at that same level of corruption is slim. But then again there is the drug world where you do have blacks, latinos, hispanics, whites, cubans running many drug rings. I guess there is more equality in the drug world of crime.
"Do white Americans have the same concern for their teen sons that black parents express having to teach their young sons early in lfe?"
It depends on the socio-economics of each family. Blacks are not special and they are not the only ones who have hardships or down on their luck. You cannot compare those who harbor racism towards others with those who do not. Racism comes in many colors and it is not just directed at one color or the minorities inasmuchas you try to make it so. Quite frankly, you only act as if it is just the blacks. It's not. Albeit whites don't have it as hard as some people of color do. Some families do not need to worry about their children as they are involved in their childrens' lives. And they come in all colors as well.
Tell me this. How are the Asians getting the education and blacks aren't?
How are the asians getting the jobs and the blacks, whites, hispanics aren't?
How are the foreigners getting the jobs and the blacks, whites and hispanics are not?
You always focus on one color. The color of black. Obama is criticised because what he fails to do as president, not because he is black. For Christs' sake he was voted into office. Kinda debunks the racist card. Those who voted for him are having regrets. They voted for the idiot to be a part of history making while the rest of us have to pay the consequences which includes you but you are too stupid to realize that.
I agree there are many here with excellent critical thinking abilities. Interesting how the majority of them disagree with you. As far as the rest, they are in line with you and just as racist as you are and try to use "white guilt" on others. Which in case you haven't noticed, does not work.
You are so uninformed, it makes me sad. See this beautiful woman below? Read about her ancestry and WHO she is:

https://www.google.com/search...

Mélanie Laurent

She reminds me very much of a girl I went to school with long ago. She, too, was a blue eyed blonde. I am so tired of stereotypes, I could scream. I truly hope you learn these truths before your end of days. There is no negative stereotype that you have been able to traverse and simply look at people as individuals.

BTW - she's white. You may not have noticed, but Judaism is not a race. It's a religion.

You probably know more about the "drug world of crime" and "equality" there, but I agree every class, race, gender or ethnicity is vulnerable to drug abuse. Drugs don't discriminate.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#158130 Jul 14, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Every ethnicity has a significant characteristic. I gave you one of the black ethnicity. Asians have slanted eyes, Jews have big noses. Nothing racist about that. God created everyone equally by giving them his own personal touch.
.....(snip for space).....
You are so uninformed, it makes me sad. See this beautiful woman below? Read about her ancestry and WHO she is:

https://www.google.com/search...

Mélanie Laurent

She reminds me very much of a girl I went to school with long ago. She, too, was a blue eyed blonde. I am so tired of stereotypes, I could scream. I truly hope you learn these truths before your end of days. There is no negative stereotype that you have been able to traverse and simply look at people as individuals.

BTW - she's white. You may not have noticed, but Judaism is not a race. It's a religion.

You probably know more about the "drug world of crime" and "equality" there, but I agree every class, race, gender or ethnicity is vulnerable to drug abuse. Drugs don't discriminate.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#158131 Jul 14, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Zimmerman's business with the court may not be over
A federal investigation into the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is underway, and prosecutors from the Justice Department's civil rights division will review evidence from the FBI and the Florida criminal trial, the Justice Department said Sunday in a written statement.
Only because of the pressure put upon them. If dumbazz wouldn't have made his stupid comment about "if I had a son...."

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#158132 Jul 14, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Is it ok now to entice somebody to tackle you to the ground and then blow their ass back to kingdom come?
Only in Florida.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#158133 Jul 14, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
'A $34 Million Waste Of The Taxpayers' Money' In Afghanistan
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/1...
"On a recent trip to Afghanistan, I uncovered a potentially troubling example of waste that requires your immediate attention."
That's one of the opening lines of a letter the U.S. special inspector general for Afghanistan reconstruction sent to Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel this week. In it, Special Inspector General John Sopko detailed how a contract worth $34 million was used to build a facility U.S. troops will never use.
Bush did it! ROTFLMAO!!!
Warrior

Accra, Ghana

#158134 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>I didn't lie. You may think I did but that only makes you ignorant not me a liar.(observe rose)
Not only did you lie when you said "Obama wants to enact gun control in Trayvon's name" you lied again when I gave you the link to what he did say, and you lied once again when you said "the Feds weren't acting on any insane requests" when in fact I gave you the link proving the were going to investigate, someone else posted up another link stating the same thing. And to top it off you felt the need to call me "stupid" just for posting the fuking CNN link to begin with, stupid. You have lost a lot credibility for no apparent reason, stupid. Observe that, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Tn clm 10,185
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 7 min Dee Spicable Spud 10
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 10 min The Counts of Mon... 528
News Trump pledges to recognize Jerusalem as united ... 1 hr Wildchild 3
News Trump, Netanyahu discuss border fence, status o... 1 hr Wildchild 1
News REPORT: Merkel Will - Stop Illegal Migration,' ... 1 hr Wildchild 1
News Trump endorsed by US immigration officers union... 1 hr Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Well Well 142,639
More from around the web