The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391637 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#157605 Jul 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that effect on people, a**hole.
That didn't even make sense, Vorenus just got here. You're about as unfunny as Bonnie. And like her, the term "a**hole" better suits you.
Now Vorenus, is "awesome".

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#157606 Jul 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#157607 Jul 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I got "I Shot Trevon" t-shirts with Zimmerman for Mayor on the back. What do you think?$30.
WTF's wrong with you JFD?
I thought you were better than that.
I'd like to see you parade around in that shirt near the foothills where we live,
It wouldn't take long before someone knocked the snot out of you, I guarantee you that.
Johnny Rambo

Fremont, CA

#157609 Jul 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see you parade around in that shirt near the foothills where we live,
It wouldn't take long before someone knocked the snot out of you, I guarantee you that.
~~..Nah maggot, they got to come through me first..~~
..~~Care for some roasted donberman?~~..

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#157610 Jul 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean on "Stupid People", dmbbuilder.
Wyatt Earp

Fremont, CA

#157611 Jul 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Johnny Tyler.
Where you going with that shotgun?

Oh, Johnny, I forgot you were there.
You may go now.

You: "Tha....Thank you"
Buh Bye MFer

Fremont, CA

#157612 Jul 12, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't.
Someone give you pertmission to post here?

Thought not.

Hit the highway!

I ever see your skanky azz either here or out in front of a Home Depot?

Im'a run your illegal azz clean over.
Buh Bye MFer

Fremont, CA

#157613 Jul 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
FU maggot.

I got your number.
Buh Bye MFer

Fremont, CA

#157615 Jul 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and sharpblooper want to meet up so I can kick both your maggoty azzes at the same time??

I'm your huckleberry.

Tell me what stagecoach I'll be riding on.

I'll be there.

You and your fat buddy?

You'll renig because you love fu90king each other in the azz too much to even take a break..

Come in here late, on a weekend no less, and bash people.

Bottom feeding b!tches.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#157616 Jul 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't even make sense, Vorenus just got here. You're about as unfunny as Bonnie. And like her, the term "a**hole" better suits you.
Now Vorenus, is "awesome".
Hi Free,
Thanks for your kind words,
That mdbuilder guy's an overgrown child in need of ANY type of attention,
He obviously doesn't get any at home.
Yes I did mean ANY...LOL!
Hillbilly Slim

Wilmington, DE

#157617 Jul 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know if any of that happened. Two people know; Martin is dead, and Zimmerman has been proven (recorded and by witness testimony) a liar.
I didn't call him a child, I called him a young man. Seventeen year olds do not belong in combat, they ARE children.
Or maybe some don't call 811 because they are profiled by police and the public.
The United States of America in the year of 2013 AD complete with a Black President and you say:

"Or maybe some don't call 811 because they are profiled by police and the public."

Why is it that some IE: black 'young men' wearing hoodies in a decent neighborhood creeping around after dark are afraid to call 911?

If there is any profiling left in this country it's because your record speaks for itself.

I hope Zimmerman is let off scott free like he should be.
It will give decent Americans a sense of right to shoot you backwater grudge holding monkeys anytime you're spotted in Gansta mode in The United States of America.
Just like you do to yourselves everyday of the week anyway.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#157619 Jul 12, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't.
Hi Sharp,
The hot equity market has reached a new high,
Not taking into acct the Fed's bond buying bonanza The fundamentals look pretty good.
I'm pretty bullish on the market, but I've been taking in some profits, no need to get greedy.
What do you think? Is it time to curtail some more?
It feels too good to be true, I'd appreciate your input.
Thx.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#157620 Jul 13, 2013
And speaking of children, fake Wyatt's back making a fool of himself, accompanied by boot licker Quirky, propping up his stupid azz posts....

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#157621 Jul 13, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sharp,
The hot equity market has reached a new high,
Not taking into acct the Fed's bond buying bonanza The fundamentals look pretty good.
I'm pretty bullish on the market, but I've been taking in some profits, no need to get greedy.
What do you think? Is it time to curtail some more?
It feels too good to be true, I'd appreciate your input.
Thx.
I've been hanging there. I tend to invest in consumer driven stocks.
Been a hell of a run..I have taken some profits but I'm a long. I do trade for a quick profit at times just speculative .
The market is so fickle...Bernanke burps and the market reacts.
He made a comment this week that there's still gov intervention of stimulus input and the market runs. What is your position?

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#157622 Jul 13, 2013
Interest rates have bumped and in my opinion they won't decline.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#157623 Jul 13, 2013
This last year I made some long shot buys and was lucky. I took some profits. Made a killing on FNMA.
I wonder

Mount Hope, WV

#157624 Jul 13, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Interest rates have bumped and in my opinion they won't decline.
I see under the obama, the poverty rates have increased. A full 2 percentage points. The MSM is ignoring it. It went from 13 percent to 15.1 under his watch. Pathetic.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#157625 Jul 13, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been hanging there. I tend to invest in consumer driven stocks.
Been a hell of a run..I have taken some profits but I'm a long. I do trade for a quick profit at times just speculative .
The market is so fickle...Bernanke burps and the market reacts.
He made a comment this week that there's still gov intervention of stimulus input and the market runs. What is your position?
As of now on my 401 A, I'm down to 65% stocks 35% cash, speculating that we're ready for a correction in which case I'd have some cash to pick up some bargains, I used to be 75-25, and I mostly rode the DOW and the S&P, I allocated 20% mid cap and small value funds. I'm counting on the market's rotation towards mid-caps, currently I'm about 60% large cap 1/2 of which are growth, the other half are blue chips, 40% mid to small value funds.
I'm a little more aggressive on my roths and some play money.....

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#157626 Jul 13, 2013
I have always believed in real estate...that is what I do. People need to live somewhere. Buy or rent.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#157627 Jul 13, 2013
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I see under the obama, the poverty rates have increased. A full 2 percentage points. The MSM is ignoring it. It went from 13 percent to 15.1 under his watch. Pathetic.
I'm not a politician....I live in the real world of dealing with retail RE sales and mortgages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 min D Valens 141,966
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 37 min Bravo Uniform Mike 5,738
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,146
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr WasteWater 10,498
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr Trumpproud77 7,052
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 5 hr slick willie expl... 45
News Border Patrol Union Blasts Hillary a Lawlessnes... 18 hr You Is 8
More from around the web