The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
uidiotRaceWORLDP EACE

Kew Gardens, NY

#157425 Jul 12, 2013
Johnny Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
~~..Negative..~~
..~~We run on a magnetic relay device buried deep in the jungle~~..
~~..Can't touch this..~~
..~~I'm coming for you~~..
~~..out..~~
lol! You in vietnam? Living vietnam war days?

BWHHAHHAAA
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157426 Jul 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually, He just laughed and boasted about how he had you and those like you, fooled.
He bragg chickened about how he stroked your egos with the illusion of "superiority" only to take delight in your false pride. He laughed at how he dangles your own self righteousness in front of you, just to watch you grasp it every time and drown in your own hypocrisy. He basked in his ability to use your hatred of those of God's children who are different than you. He reveled in it...
After that, he said he had a meeting with some folks from the Westboro Baptist church.
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm not trying to change anything about you. You are the one that accused me of that. After the way I've seen you treat others here, I don't care what you believe. You're determined to wallow in your own ignorance so who am I to change that? I just gave you the facts to dispute your incorrect assumptions and stereotyping. It's you who cannot accept those facts, and calling me a "little man" and eluding that I post as someone else, does nothing but reveal your insecurity in your argument. ;)
The way I treat others.. ROTF.
You little circus monkeys think you can shove America's God loving conservatives around with about us pushing back. Not in this life.
BTW. You never gave me the facts. You don't know the facts. BTW Again. It figures you would have a one on one relationship ship with Satan. I think it's a requirement for Libtards. Maybe he'll rub your chicken legs together and make us a fire.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#157427 Jul 12, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Not X Wuzzy. Wuzzy! LOL.
Lol... Agree!
Palm Sundae

Los Angeles, CA

#157428 Jul 12, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand shake. LOL.
That would Hand Jive,'commin' from you. lol.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157430 Jul 12, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The way I treat others.. ROTF.
You little circus monkeys think you can shove America's God loving conservatives around with about us pushing back. Not in this life.
BTW. You never gave me the facts. You don't know the facts. BTW Again. It figures you would have a one on one relationship ship with Satan. I think it's a requirement for Libtards. Maybe he'll rub your chicken legs together and make us a fire.
No one that truly loves God would think and act like you and the others that you support here. I did give you facts. I gave you facts, you called me names. You did what you're capable of, which is not much.

Your attempts at being funny are really pathetic.
uidiotRaceWORLDP EACE

United States

#157431 Jul 12, 2013
Johnny Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
~~..Negative..~~
..~~We run on a magnetic relay device buried deep in the jungle~~..
~~..Can't touch this..~~
..~~I'm coming for you~~..
~~..out..~~
VC found it and chopped you trunk line !
WBAAHAHHAAH
Johnny Rambo

Anonymous Proxy

#157433 Jul 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have a "thing" for Barbies Q. You're the one who posted that S&M Barbie pic. You have issues.
As for my dogs, what do you want me to say? I have two Dobermans that spell better than you. lol
~~..Send those two dobermans in after me. I could use a new cape and some slippers..~~

..~~I'll roast and eat one tonight and make trail jerky out of the other~~..
Quirky

Denver, CO

#157434 Jul 12, 2013
johnny belinda wrote:
Oh Sh.. wrong thread. too much smog in my noggin.
First thing ya know ole John`s a Millionaire, Kin folk said John move away from there. Said Californie is the place ya otta be. So he loaded up his truck and he moved ta Beverly. Hills that is, Swimmin pools, LowRider cars. So he loaded up again and he move to San Francisco. Hills that is, Swimmin pools LowRider cars and A pub.
Johnny Rambo

Anonymous Proxy

#157435 Jul 12, 2013
uidiotRaceWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>VC found it and chopped you trunk line !
WBAAHAHHAAH
~~..Easy hippy. Are you on drugs?..~~
Quirky

Denver, CO

#157436 Jul 12, 2013
uidiotRaceWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You in vietnam? Living vietnam war days?
BWHHAHHAAA
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U-idi-ot
Johnny Rambo

Anonymous Proxy

#157437 Jul 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one that truly loves God would think and act like you and the others that you support here. I did give you facts. I gave you facts, you called me names. You did what you're capable of, which is not much.
Your attempts at being funny are really pathetic.
~~..Your attempts at being human are what's funny commie..~~
..~~Send those Dobermans in. Then, I'm coming for you~~..
Johnny Rambo

Anonymous Proxy

#157438 Jul 12, 2013
Palm Sundae wrote:
<quoted text>
..~~I'll cut your hand off and feed it to my pet cave snake~~..
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157439 Jul 12, 2013
Johnny Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
~~..Easy hippy. Are you on drugs?..~~
NO! Warhawk! No hippy! I though you on some kind of drugs - when you gone of like that.So I paly along! BWHAHAHHHAAA

United States

#157441 Jul 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U-idi-ot
u Infinitely biggest moron! B WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... How that for you! BWHHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa......

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#157442 Jul 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey City Kitty I don't think we have too many people here in Fl that doesn't know it happened at night. That surprises me that some didn't realize that it took place at night.
I thought it needed to be clarified. There are people who believe Zimmerman was climbing fences,pushing through bushes and crawling along rooftops in pursuit of Trayvon. In the dark?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#157444 Jul 12, 2013
Palm Sundae wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn`t get that round mouth from eating square meals Fabio.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#157445 Jul 12, 2013
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>u Infinitely biggest moron! B WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... How that for you! BWHHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa......
No Soup for UiDiot!

United States

#157446 Jul 12, 2013
Jenny from the Block wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny person. Are you related to an illegal ahole by chance?
you not funny person! Not Illegal ahole but i see you a Legal with hole in you brain, so know u a illegal ahole in mexico! BWHAHAHHAAA

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157447 Jul 12, 2013
Johnny Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
~~..Send those two dobermans in after me. I could use a new cape and some slippers..~~
..~~I'll roast and eat one tonight and make trail jerky out of the other~~..
LOL

You don't even have the guts to post under your registered name. You expect anyone to believe that you're a bad azz? I don't think so.

I know how much you like to play pretend but it's time to move along back to the scaredy cat that you really are. ;)
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#157448 Jul 12, 2013
Obama's buds:'If Zimmerman walks, let's wild the f*** out'...

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-flooded-with-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 2 min xxxraytred 17
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 24 min itsme2 3
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 51 min Cricket 23 3
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr barefoot2626 35
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 2 hr STFU 4
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 4 hr Memo From Turner 23
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 7 hr Guess Who 57
More from around the web