The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404050 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#157361 Jul 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Feel better?
You might consider switching to de-caff. ;)
Crystal meth is rampant amongst right wingers.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#157362 Jul 12, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth and take a look around!
It's just the opposite, why do think there's so many 'half breeds' now?
The Love......the love between the races.
BROTHER LOUIE
http://youtu.be/h5hPYDmYzXQ
HOT CHOCOLATE
SoulonIceVideos {R}
Philliproy might not admit it... but he's actually "tri-racial". He's part snow monkey, possum and human.

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#157363 Jul 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Philliproy might not admit it... but he's actually "tri-racial". He's part snow monkey, possum and human.
And, how do you explain your own racial mix? And, do you think the War-Criminal-in-Chief is targeting your too white skin tonight?

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Memphis, TN

#157364 Jul 12, 2013
Why the discrimination against the Fort Hood victims by the Illegitimate Regime? Were they too white to give the status of "victims of terrorism?"

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Memphis, TN

#157365 Jul 12, 2013
News Flash!

The Illegitimate Obama Regime is targeting more Afghan and Paki children tonight BECAUSE THEIR SKIN COLOR IS LIGHTER THAN THE WAR-CRIMINAL-IN-CHIEF!

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Memphis, TN

#157366 Jul 12, 2013
I heard that some of the victims of the Fort Hood terrorist are not being able to draw "active duty" benefits because it was considered "workplace violence" by the Illegitimate Obama Regime, instead of terrorism like in Libya. Why the discrimination against the Fort Hood victims by the Illegitimate Regime? Are their dead skin colors considered lighter in color than the skin colors of the Fort Hood terrorist and the War-Criminal-in-Chief?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#157367 Jul 12, 2013
Napolitano leaving Obama Cabinet

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/12/politics/napoli...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157368 Jul 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
A crack eh? and you still can't keep up. What a shame.
Yeah.. A crack. And sure I can slow poke. Where you been? Discouraging people of faith. Did you tell some dying old lady to stop being so peaceful. That dead is DEAD. That she would never see those dead loved ones again, sicko. You're disgusting.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157369 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Crystal meth is rampant amongst right wingers.
Ah, shud up crack head.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#157370 Jul 12, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
I heard that some of the victims of the Fort Hood terrorist are not being able to draw "active duty" benefits because it was considered "workplace violence" by the Illegitimate Obama Regime, instead of terrorism like in Libya. Why the discrimination against the Fort Hood victims by the Illegitimate Regime? Are their dead skin colors considered lighter in color than the skin colors of the Fort Hood terrorist and the War-Criminal-in-Chief?
That is probly true , all while that Fort Hood shooter is still drawing his salary while in jail awaiting trial.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157371 Jul 12, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah.. A crack. And sure I can slow poke. Where you been? Discouraging people of faith. Did you tell some dying old lady to stop being so peaceful. That dead is DEAD. That she would never see those dead loved ones again, sicko. You're disgusting.
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. A crack. And sure I can slow poke.
Uh..I would have to disagree.
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Where you been? Discouraging people of faith.
Oh...just off worshipping Satan, sacrificing baby sheep and stuff(sarc)...how about you? Were you out encouraging some old lady to donate her life savings to the church because she surely "can't take it with her(your words)"??

Or were you just off telling lies about atheists, that they are miserable and hopeless and are out to take the joy from happy peaceful Christians? lol

Or maybe you were encouraging an impressionable fellow zealot to strap a bomb to themselves and blow up an abortion clinic in the name of the Almighty. You see Bonnie, there are several sides to this issue. You're ignorant Bonnie, plain and simple.

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Discouraging people of faith.Did you tell some dying old lady to stop being so peaceful. That dead is DEAD. That she would never see those dead loved ones again, sicko. You're disgusting.
I haven't discouraged anyone. I've merely provided the insight to an alternative point of view that is just as viable and based if fact if not more so to Christianity or any other religion. The truth is, if you or any of the other "old ladies" were discouraged by a few pertinent facts, your faith must not be all that strong to begin with, and that wouldn't surprise me in view of the way you behave here. ;)

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#157372 Jul 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you here Rose. I guess that person is not aware of the facts, among other things.
;)
"x -boy-"
I like "hoe" here also. The victim. The misunderstood one. The one everyone lies to. The one who provides amusement on a regular basis. The one who is full of shit. The liberal loon.
Peace
KMA
Johnny Rambo

Fremont, CA

#157373 Jul 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is probly true , all while that Fort Hood shooter is still drawing his salary while in jail awaiting trial.
Raven to Cubby Leader....~~

I reconned this maggot and he keeps his beard too sir.
He keeps his beard too sir.

..~~Against military regulations sir.

Should I interdict and cut the beard sir?

Repeat..~~

Should I interdict and cut the beard sir?

~~..Over..~~

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Memphis, TN

#157374 Jul 12, 2013
Ironically, isn't it still true that Democrap Party and its Illegitimate Obama Regime forced on the American People was founded and continues to be dominated by racist slaveholders? Only now, the racism is directed against White Americans instead of Black Americans. Big improvement!(NOT)

In stark contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 to free the slaves from their Democrap slaveowners. The Republicans initiated the first Civil Rights bill in 1866. The Republicans initiated the Thirteenth Amendment in 1865 to abolish slavery. The Republicans initiated the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to give blacks citizenship and protect freedmen from Black Codes and other repressive legislation. The Republicans initiated the First Reconstrction Act of 1867 to provide more efficient Government of the Rebel or Democrap controlled states. The Republicans initiated the Fifteenth Amendment of 1870 to give the right to vote to every citizen. The Republicans initiated the KKK Act of 1871 to stop Klan terrorists who terrorized black voters, Republicans, white teachers who taught blacks, and Abolitionists.

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Memphis, TN

#157375 Jul 12, 2013
Notable opponents of affirmative action, the doctrine that whites do not deserve equal treatment and accommodations to college admissions, job hirings, job promotions, and contracts, include Ward Connerly of the American Civil Rights Institute, who has promoted and won a series of ballot initiatives in the states of California (California Proposition 209 (1996)), Washington (1998 - I-200), and Michigan (the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative - MCRI, or Proposal 2, 2006).
Johnny Rambo

Fremont, CA

#157376 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You should actually be saying... "Barbie doll to Ken doll....OVER?
Know your place.
Or I'm coming for you.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157377 Jul 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"x -boy-"
I like "hoe" here also. The victim. The misunderstood one. The one everyone lies to. The one who provides amusement on a regular basis. The one who is full of shit. The liberal loon.
Peace
KMA
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>I like "hoe" here also.
"hoe".....wow. What a clever play on words. "her" vs "hoe"....just brilliant...you know? You must be the pride and joy of the far right movement. You know, with your obvious skills you could make a fortune at Hallmark. I'm sure they're always looking for geniuses like you with such explosive creativity. pfft.
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>The victim. The misunderstood one. The one everyone lies to. The one who provides amusement on a regular basis. The one who is full of shit. The liberal loon.
Peace
Oh, and we all like you too! The smart and funny and creative lovable guy with such a mastery of the English language. Yep, you are an enigma my friend. Your fellow right wing retards must worship the very ground your knuckles drag on. ;)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#157378 Jul 12, 2013
Alfred P Oldman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are the mean one. As for getting it "wrong": Obama as a booster of capitalism & free enterprise? LOL!!! You are truly clueless if you believe that nonsense. I suggest you not post that kind of tripe if you expect anyone to take you seriously.
You must be hearing voices again. I can't take your suggestions seriously either. In neither case do I much feel like laughing when I have to consider how out of touch you are.

That concludes our exchange for the day;-)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#157379 Jul 12, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
Ironically, isn't it still true that Democrap Party and its Illegitimate Obama Regime forced on the American People was founded and continues to be dominated by racist slaveholders? Only now, the racism is directed against White Americans instead of Black Americans. Big improvement!(NOT)
In stark contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 to free the slaves from their Democrap slaveowners. The Republicans initiated the first Civil Rights bill in 1866. The Republicans initiated the Thirteenth Amendment in 1865 to abolish slavery. The Republicans initiated the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to give blacks citizenship and protect freedmen from Black Codes and other repressive legislation. The Republicans initiated the First Reconstrction Act of 1867 to provide more efficient Government of the Rebel or Democrap controlled states. The Republicans initiated the Fifteenth Amendment of 1870 to give the right to vote to every citizen. The Republicans initiated the KKK Act of 1871 to stop Klan terrorists who terrorized black voters, Republicans, white teachers who taught blacks, and Abolitionists.
Forgive me if I am just a little cynical where you tea biggot racists are concerned when you start with your slave owner BS and start promoting the Republican party to minorities (specifically black Americans). Somehow, your message hasn't gotten out at all;-) You get less than 10% of the black vote. I suppose you need to improve your communication skills and your inclusionary skills as well. First, you need to start with a plan. Get busy.
Johnny Rambo

Fremont, CA

#157380 Jul 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Col. Quirky: It's good to hear your voice Johnny, it's been a long time. Look John, you've done some damage here, they don't want anymore trouble. That's why I've come. I want to come in there and fly you the hell out. Just you and me. We'll work this thing out together. Is that fair enough?

Johnny Rambo: Where did you come from Sir?

Col. Quirky: Bragg.

Johnny Rambo: I tried to get in touch with you, but the guys in Bragg never knew where to find you.

Col Quirky: You know I haven't been spending much time there lately, they've got me down in D.C. I'm shining a seat with my ass.

Johnny Rambo: I wish I was back in Bragg now.

Col Quirky: We'll talk about that when you come in.

Johnny Rambo: I can't do that Sir.

Col. Quirky: Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly civilians.

Johnny Rambo: There are no friendly civilians!

Col. Quirky: But I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your azz more than once. Seems like baling you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.

Johnny Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-sh-it cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.

Col. Quirky: Well you did some pushing on your own John.

Johnny Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.

Col. Quirky: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!

Johnny Rambo: They drew first blood...

Col. Quirky: Rambo, are you still reading me? Covey leader to Raven! Rambo! Acknowledge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 36 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr o see the light 60
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web