The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157123 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
Jimmy Swaggart is just one of many Christians to be exposed as a fraud but until that happened he was considered a good, "sincere in his heart" Christian. It's YOU that doesn't get it. This issue is far more complex than just "good vs bad" Christians and I'm not in the mood to educate you.
<quoted text>
It's really hard dealing with someone with reading comprehension problems. I told you that from the perspective of an atheist, in contrast to your comment about atheists just being "worm food". You are incapable of seeing that you are doing the same thing in making light of the fact that they do not believe in an afterlife. You can't even comprehend why they believe that way so you ridicule it. You're a hypocrite but don't realize it.
<quoted text>
They are just as entitled to their opinion of your choice of belief as you are of theirs. Maybe atheists don't need your kind of hope. Maybe they are content in living the life they live in this life. You don't seem to be able to grasp that concept.
Why spend my hard earned money "hoping" on winning the lottery, if I can just accept that it's unlikely to happen and focus my energies towards creating that wealth on my own. It's the same concept. Take your time.
<quoted text>
I'm sure they feel the same way about Christians who come to their door telling them that they are going to burn in hell for eternity. You are the quintessential ignorant Christian Who believes you know what is right for everyone.
<quoted text>
How dare you assume you know what I think or what my point of view is. You are a hypocrite with serious reading comprehension issues.
lol
Good grief. You do go on with your foolish self. You go ahead and create that wealth. Good luck taking it with you.. I doubt you'll create to much of it setting on your ass day after day puking your B.S on the internet. They (Atheists) can be content in their disbelief. As far as I am concerned. That's their choice. But you and they should not interfere with God fearing people's beliefs.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157124 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what?
Your stup!dity
DUMB AMERICANS

Rego Park, NY

#157125 Jul 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Even on my worst day, I'm stronger than you, GR.
I don't need to lie about people, to use personal information against them, follow them all over the Internet to research them, then post their names and addresses like you and your vicious lowlife friends do. Or follow them to their homes to spy on them like you did to NTR. All actions of a coward.
I see you've set yourself up here again as judge, jury and executioner because of your insatiable need to have the upper-hand at all costs. And that's why you're here. And when you're not here, you're lurking in the background while your maggot friends do your dirty work for you. Then you make one of your grand appearances to tell everyone how it is and to assure that you're still in charge and you're the boss.
You're in charge of nothing, GR and you know nothing about anyone. This is your poor substitute for feeling powerful and brave, and you are neither.
Have the last word, GR. You need it like all insecure and weak little people do.
I know what your next conniving and manipulative move will be before I even read it.
Is Weatherman AKA Ghostrider?
Your Brother Bobby

Saint Louis, MO

#157126 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't need to lie about people, to use personal information against them, follow them all over the Internet to research them, then post their names and addresses like you and your vicious lowlife friends do. Or follow them to their homes to spy on them like you did to NTR. All actions of a coward.
I see you've set yourself up here again as judge, jury and executioner because of your insatiable need to have the upper-hand at all costs. And that's why you're here. And when you're not here, you're lurking in the background while your maggot friends do your dirty work for you. Then you make one of your grand appearances to tell everyone how it is and to assure that you're still in charge and you're the boss.
You're in charge of nothing, GR and you know nothing about anyone. This is your poor substitute for feeling powerful and brave, and you are neither.
Have the last word, GR. You need it like all insecure and weak little people do.
I know what your next conniving and manipulative move will be before I even read it.
"I don't need to lie about people, to use personal information against them"

Bullchit. Posting S Barnes personal info ring a bell Rose?

"Or follow them to their homes to spy on them like you did to NTR."

I've been there several times myself. Personally, I reside in the bushes around back after dark.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157127 Jul 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Your stup!dity
What are you basing "my stupidity" on?

You and those like you(mbuilder) are quick to call people names and tell them they're stupid when you can't dispute their arguments.

The real "stupidity" is you attacking people because you can't dispute what they post. ;)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#157128 Jul 11, 2013
DUMB AMERICANS wrote:
<quoted text>Is Weatherman AKA Ghostrider?
Yes.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157129 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Atheists do not "live in despair". You are just plain ignorant on so many levels it would likely take an arsenal of tutoring to get you to understand the entirety of what I am saying.
YOU don't even know what you are saying. I doubt you can keep track of all of your B.S. I've seen God at work. I'd never deny his existence. Everyone sooner or later needs something higher than man to turn to. Sooner or later you will too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#157130 Jul 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Good grief. You do go on with your foolish self. You go ahead and create that wealth. Good luck taking it with you.. I doubt you'll create to much of it setting on your ass day after day puking your B.S on the internet. They (Atheists) can be content in their disbelief. As far as I am concerned. That's their choice. But you and they should not interfere with God fearing people's beliefs.
As I expected, it went right over your head. lol

I understand why you keep trying to attack me personally. You're embarrassing yourself and you know it, but I can assure you that it just makes you look worse. ;)
Your Brother Bobby

Saint Louis, MO

#157132 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes.
Have you publicly apologized to that poster named Nina?
You and NTR both owe her one you know.

You two get to it, or stop posting here ever again.

BOTH of you!

Blackhearted b!tches getting on her and razzing her about losing hr baby will you?

FU Both!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#157133 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Inciting hate again, Rose? In me if not in others as well here?
UR a Lowlife Bum

Saint Louis, MO

#157134 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why you keep trying to attack me personally. You're embarrassing yourself and you know it, but I can assure you that it just makes you look worse. ;)
How do you support yourself?

Or does someone else do it for you?......lololol

Careful in your answer now.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157135 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You and those like you(mbuilder) are quick to call people names and tell them they're stupid when you can't dispute their arguments.
The real "stupidity" is you attacking people because you can't dispute what they post. ;)
It's simple.. I gauge your stupidity on what you post. You spin and twist things around. It's simple. Some people chose to believe in a higher power. Some do not. It's not your place to tell them that they are foolish. Or that they are wasting their time. You have no inside knowledge about whether or not God exists.
I'm quite certain you'd be happy if I got rid of my guns and burned my flag.. Don't hold your breath. Of course if you chose to.. That would be great.
Bobby Your MIA Brother

Saint Louis, MO

#157136 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
"I don't need to lie about people"

Baloney sis. You told everyone I was KIA/MIA in VietNam.
When the whole time I was living in Vegas sucking on Daquiri snocones!

You lied about me, your own brother sis!

How could you?

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#157137 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Post removed for space.
<quoted text>
I didn't twist anything. Suspicion doesn't "warrant" killing someone. The point is that he (imo)improperly acted on that "suspicion" resulting in the death of an innocent teenager.
<quoted text>
What? Zimmerman did indeed "grab" his gun. How else do you think he took it with him?
Just as you are assuming that Zimmerman did not "approach" him. It's not like Zimmerman is going to admit to approaching Martin is it? And Martin can't tell his side can he? There is witness testimony that describes the initial confrontation over the phone.
<quoted text>
I didn't say witnesses did see a gun. The witnesses didn't see much at all other than the end result. There is evidence that Zimmerman was following Martin. He admitted as much. This was enough to make Martin fear for his own life.
<quoted text>
Hmm..I guess it wasn't sufficient in ruling out Zimmerman in this case so it for me it holds no weight.
<quoted text>
Like I said, the man is no dummy. There could be many reasons for him to express genuine relief. Maybe he initially felt he was justified in his stalking of Martin and did not see the danger in his actions. Maybe he is just smart enough to know that police routinely use such tactics in an attempt to trip up a suspect. These are things a person can learn from watching CSI on a regular basis and we all know how "gung ho" Z was about law enforcement.
<quoted text>
This was a tragedy that could have been avoided. The evidence in this case (imo) is insufficient and will not get to the root of the real issue here. This kid is dead because he fit a profile. I don't care if he liked to fight. I don't care if he smoked marijuana. I don't care if he was suspended from school. He was just walking home minding his own business and now he is dead.
Again, I did NOT indicate suspicion warrants "killing someone". All I am indicating is that due to the crimes in the neighborhood during the year prior to the shooting, a person on the Neighborhood Watch "could" be suspicious of someone walking around in the rain.

I am not "assuming" anything. I said there is "no evidence of who approached who". I did not claim Mr. Martin was the aggressor. I don't know and neither do you.

I agree that Mr. Zimmerman was following Mr. Martin in order to advise the police where he was. You can follow someone and be a very varied distance away from them. Mr. Zimmerman could have been 10 feet or 100 yards behind him.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. We can all make speculations. "Maybe" Mr. Zimmerman was relieved about the video as it would indicate exactly what he said.

I agree that it is a tragedy which could have been avoided. If Mr. Zimmerman had not had a gun, Mr. Martin would probably still be alive, but Mr. Zimmerman was "legally" carrying a gun. Mr. Zimmerman could have stayed in his vehicle, but there is nothing "unlawful" about getting out of it. "If" you are pinned down and being pummeled by someone and fear for your life, you have the legal right to defend yourself. I specifically used "if" as I don't know. I am just providing other options which you are not giving any credence to. You have obviously made up your mind which is certainly your choice.

Level 8

Location hidden

#157138 Jul 11, 2013
UR a Lowlife Bum wrote:
<quoted text>
Probing for personal information is a violation of the Tos but that's likely the least of your worries. ;)
Roses MIA Brother Bobby

Saint Louis, MO

#157139 Jul 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Inciting hate again, Rose? In me if not in others as well here?
She even denied my very existence and said I was MIA/KIA in Viet Nam!
She knew the whole time I was living it up in Las Vegas!
What kind of a sister would do that to her own kin?
She always was very needy for attention coming up, but I would have never dreamed she would stoop this low as a grown adult, to say I had died!
Especially KIA/MIA in VietNam!
She's crazy!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157140 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you..Nothing you say goes over anyone's head. AS far as personally attacking you.. LMAO. You attack me in nearly every one of your posts. So stop whining.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#157141 Jul 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't call you a name, I merely pointed out a few of your characteristics.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#157142 Jul 11, 2013
UR a Lowlife Bum wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably with a couple of floor jacks.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#157143 Jul 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the difference between an atheist and a Christian Rico. A Christian believes he or she has found something so great, he or she feels that they must share their joy with other people... Because they care about other people, they feel love for them and want them to have what they have found. They want to share a good thing.
An atheist simply wants to take that joy from others. They want them to feel the despair they feel themselves. Misery loves company. BTW.. I never attacked anyone. They attacked me. You CAN read. Right?
One doesn't have to believe in a God or a Jesus Christ to be a do gooder. Christians are notorious for trying to force their cookie cutter religion onto others in many ways yet when an atheist does the same thing [e.g. removal of the pledge of allegiance from schools], Christians get bent out of shape.

Now for the record... it takes just as much faith to believe in a God as it takes an Atheist to not believe in a God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 33
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 9 min Dee Dee Dee 157
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 14 min Shinichiro Takizawa 27
News Conservative Media Rallies to Scott Walker Afte... 32 min Responsibility 11
News Is Jeb Bush Too Enthusiastic About Immigration? 4 hr The Sin City Cat 6
News GOP Lawmakers: Reject Loretta Lynch's Nomination 5 hr KnutesNiche 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,974
More from around the web