The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393378 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#156903 Jul 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think walking home from a 7-Eleven and being followed and profiled by a stranger meant that Trayvon Martin "deserved" to be shot and killed just because he punched Zimmerman in the nose. Got it.
Naturally, a coward with a gun who could't punch his way out of a doughnut hole needs to carry a gun everywhere. Never know when you'll need to kill some teenage kid because he looks "suspicious" and poor wittle Zimmerman might get scared.
I'm sure Z will be acquitted of the murder charge, maybe even manslaughter, but Martin did not "deserve" to be killed under those circumstances.
Zimmerman is a chickenchit little punk who needed a gun to feel like a man, and then he cries like a little girl "self-defense, self-defense." He knew the law, and he knew he'd get off. That's why he was so willing to do that re-enactment video in such great detail. He knew what he was doing every step of the way.
The Judge found those texts and pics to be inadmissible because they didn't pass the authenticity test.
Now you can all gloat that Zimmerman got away with murder.....uh, I mean killing Martin in "self-defense."
You know deep down he is going to walk a free man.. Like the witness's stated he didn't have the "warrior" spirit within him.. Call him anything you like but the facts are facts..

Scandal featuring Patty Smyth - The Warrior (HQ)

Eagle

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#156904 Jul 10, 2013
So what? That's ancient history now, and Wikipedia? LOL!

I object!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#156905 Jul 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't despise anyone.. But I wont blow smoke up anyones ass pretending I do.. To me this is and always have been a clear cut case of self defense..
Eagle
I attest to that.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#156906 Jul 10, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it? If a pregnant woman is killed, it can be considered a double homicide in 36 states but it is legal to have an abortion.
----------
The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]
Because of principles of federalism embodied in the United States Constitution, Federal criminal law does not apply to crimes prosecuted by the individual states. However, 36 states also recognize the fetus or "unborn child" as a crime victim, at least for purposes of homicide or feticide.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_o...
NOONE in this country or any other is going to decide what a woman does or not do with their own body and fetus if unable to live outside the womb independently. The United States CANNOT and WILL NOT force child labor. It is a CHOICE between the woman, her family, and her doctor. Laws to limit the weeks that someone can have an abortion can be put in place as long as they are reasonable. Legislation that forces clinics and others who perform these types of services out of business and allows for NO possible way for abortions will be under watch and yes they will be taken to court and YES they will win. You will see states go bankrupt from cases and the only people to thank are Republicans. This country was and is founded upon freedom of CHOICE. Everyone has the right to choose. It is not up to some republicans that have never encountered the situation. Abortion will NEVER become illegal and the only thing republicans are doing is empowering the people. So in the words of a great man "please, continue governor".
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156907 Jul 10, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really so when Israel wants to go to war with Iran and Pakistan we should just say ok and be behind them, or should I say in front of them. We do not let anyone including ISRAEL tell US the United States of America what to do, NOR do we allow ignorance to take president in it's place. Except when ignorance was our president in the form of George W. Bush. The U.S. is behind Israel 100%, but if they try to start wars with other countries or coerce the U.S. into going to war for them then that is most certainly out of the question. We spent over a billion dollars to build them an iron dome, have given billions in humanitarian aid, and have given them a lot of the newly out dated aircraft and military vehicles that we had. We owe Israel NOTHING. The only reason, in all reality, that we are over there is to protect the "holy land" and insure viable stability throughout the region. If someone is against Israel they are against God? What kind of thinking is that?
"What kind of thinking is that" Umm.. It's God's thinking. It's in the bible.. Whether or not you chose to believe the bible is up to you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#156908 Jul 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone against Israel is against God.
Concur.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#156909 Jul 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have been watching closely.. BTW he was charged with M2 already and will be found innocent of that charge.. Even most of your fellow bloggers will agree with that fact.. Being charged and found guilty is two different things..
Eagle
OH, finally someone with some kind of sense. Well, at least maybe. I meant convicted and I used the word "charged" because I was thinking people would have understood the context meaning behind the statement. Guess that was a little to much hope for someone who does not believe in such things.
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#156910 Jul 10, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really so when Israel wants to go to war with Iran and Pakistan we should just say ok and be behind them, or should I say in front of them. We do not let anyone including ISRAEL tell US the United States of America what to do, NOR do we allow ignorance to take president in it's place. Except when ignorance was our president in the form of George W. Bush. The U.S. is behind Israel 100%, but if they try to start wars with other countries or coerce the U.S. into going to war for them then that is most certainly out of the question. We spent over a billion dollars to build them an iron dome, have given billions in humanitarian aid, and have given them a lot of the newly out dated aircraft and military vehicles that we had. We owe Israel NOTHING. The only reason, in all reality, that we are over there is to protect the "holy land" and insure viable stability throughout the region. If someone is against Israel they are against God? What kind of thinking is that?
I agree it time to get our own house straight . What Bonnie thinking mostly likely she war investor or Right wing Xtain Coalition AKA Fundies... I wonder how many US wars we involved since inception of a nation , i mean US militaristic Imperialist Interventionist emipre paly war god and enemies US had made or will make? Bonnie is another sheeooopLE ! bwhahahaha
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#156911 Jul 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>"What kind of thinking is that" Umm.. It's God's thinking. It's in the bible.. Whether or not you chose to believe the bible is up to you.
Really? Where in the bible does it say that the United States of America must bend over backwards and take one from Israel? I guess you do not know that the Israeli President Shimon Peres has already tried multiple times to coerce the U.S. into wars with Pakistan and Iran? Wow, you would think at least if your going to make snide comments such as the ones your posting you would know a little about the region, the government, and the interactions between both us and them over the past few years. That would call for research however, something republicans have proven to fail at time and time again. Did God create that apple tree outside in your yard or did it grow from a seed that was planted in the ground?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156913 Jul 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur.
You're a wise man then.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#156914 Jul 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know deep down he is going to walk a free man.. Like the witness's stated he didn't have the "warrior" spirit within him.. Call him anything you like but the facts are facts..
Scandal featuring Patty Smyth - The Warrior (HQ)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HWGnUpzm8mUXX
Eagle
Fact is there was a neighborhood watchmen following an unsuspected minority in the dark in an unlabeled vehicle carrying a concealed weapon with NO motive to confront the child other than to cause problems. There was NO reason for Zimmerman to exit the vehicle. He was not a POLICE officer even though he envied to be one. He was the law, judge, and jury that night and now all three of those are not on his side. Quit trying to defend the indefensible.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156915 Jul 10, 2013
UidiotracemakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> I agree it time to get our own house straight . What Bonnie thinking mostly likely she war investor or Right wing Xtain Coalition AKA Fundies... I wonder how many US wars we involved since inception of a nation , i mean US militaristic Imperialist Interventionist emipre paly war god and enemies US had made or will make? Bonnie is another sheeooopLE ! bwhahah
LOL.. Your fight's not with me.. It's with God and the bible. I'm sure you will straighten him out. I have every confidence in you. LOL.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#156916 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
After Court Press Conference.
18:08:09 i think he was confident in desire to talk to jury not lack in way case was presented
18:08:23 agrevaded assult we’ll talk about that with judge ...
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/1... +(Gretawire)
I knew it was in there and going to be discussed in the morning.. The state is wasting their time with that one.. Just grasping at straws in my opinion..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#156917 Jul 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I attest to that.
;-)

Eagle
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156918 Jul 10, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Where in the bible does it say that the United States of America must bend over backwards and take one from Israel? I guess you do not know that the Israeli President Shimon Peres has already tried multiple times to coerce the U.S. into wars with Pakistan and Iran? Wow, you would think at least if your going to make snide comments such as the ones your posting you would know a little about the region, the government, and the interactions between both us and them over the past few years. That would call for research however, something republicans have proven to fail at time and time again. Did God create that apple tree outside in your yard or did it grow from a seed that was planted in the ground?
Here's a thought. You tell God he has it all wrong. While you are at it.. Tell HIM the Jews are not the apple of his eye. I'm sure he could use your imput.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156919 Jul 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur.
I do TOO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156920 Jul 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was in there and going to be discussed in the morning.. The state is wasting their time with that one.. Just grasping at straws in my opinion..
Eagle
Agree :)
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#156922 Jul 10, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Where in the bible does it say that the United States of America must bend over backwards and take one from Israel? I guess you do not know that the Israeli President Shimon Peres has already tried multiple times to coerce the U.S. into wars with Pakistan and Iran? Wow, you would think at least if your going to make snide comments such as the ones your posting you would know a little about the region, the government, and the interactions between both us and them over the past few years. That would call for research however, something republicans have proven to fail at time and time again. Did God create that apple tree outside in your yard or did it grow from a seed that was planted in the ground?
I wonder if Bonnie know about GWB One absurd illicitious Statement pronounced That God told that him the war is just got AmericANs INTO a sTUPID ILLEGAL WAR . i would say GWB need to BE ADMIT To Mental facilty. And anyone for that matter! Religion should not mix politics. No wonder her kind bankrupt US financially and morally ! They should leave thier mad man-made god out of politics! What Right wing religion of American had cause alot wars at home and world wide, as right wing Xtain NEocon/zionist and US military industrail Complex...are all in it together cause untold wars that morally and finacially bankrupted US and incited a growth of enemies worldwide.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#156923 Jul 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. Your fight's not with me.. It's with God and the bible. I'm sure you will straighten him out. I have every confidence in you. LOL.
What? you still have NOT answered the question. Where does it say that the United States is in charge of defending Israel? Just like a bunch of bible toting hypocrites to impose false blasphemy onto unsuspecting people who may or may not know any better. Go preach to the quire lady because they are the only ones ignorant enough to believe everything that comes out of that book. When was revelations and the stories within the bible wrote? How many pages have been burned by the Catholic Church to hide hypocrisy and truth? You know very little and only what your preacher or priest tells you. Do some research and learn something. The book is nothing more than a guide for human morals and protects beliefs of the fragile minded and country from which it originated. Or maybe you are reading the King James version. That one is even better. I thought no one was supposed to change God's word? Oh wait, let us read something that was picked through by a bigot. What a joke. Believe what you want lady but the fact is moral human nature and just cause with selflessness is the key that you are looking for to those gates. Have some sympathy and empathy for your fellow man and do not believe everything that has been passed down in your family.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#156924 Jul 10, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>OH, finally someone with some kind of sense. Well, at least maybe. I meant convicted and I used the word "charged" because I was thinking people would have understood the context meaning behind the statement. Guess that was a little to much hope for someone who does not believe in such things.
Hmmmm?? And?? What next?? You are always allowed to admit you are a fool in my eyes..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 min johnny belinda 142,286
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 19 min Stephany McDowell 44
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 32 min WasteWater 7,397
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 38 min barefoot2626 10,995
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr m teresa 7,149
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 2 hr Mikey 7
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 2 hr Mikey 2
More from around the web