The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#156500 Jul 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You need to Get a grip and stop inciting hate. IMO
You need to stop lying, baiting and instigating.

It's YOU inciting hate. It's your game, POS, not mine.

You're a very conniving, manipulative and deceitful person in my opinion.

Quit stalking me. LOL!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156501 Jul 9, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're perfectly find with all the white supremacist gangs but damn those Mexican gangs.
Ya freaking racist!
Good grief.. How do you even put your shoes on in the morning?
One Adam 12

Chicago, IL

#156502 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The injuries Zimmerman sustained were not life threatening & Martin had no weapons therefore you nor anyone can warrant Zimmerman's use of deadly force with a bunch of "fabricated stories". Moreover... Zimmerman should not have been out playing robo-cop.
M*rons who do that end up in horrible situations.
Zimmerman will go down.
"The injuries Zimmerman sustained were not life threatening"
Not yet they weren't. Zimmerman got the idea, that they eventually could be though after Trayvon did tell him "You're going to die tonight"

"Martin had no weapons"
Zimmerman didn't know that. Couple that with the statement "You're going to die tonight" from Martin, and Zimmerman was placed in a position of, "It's him or me"

"with a bunch of "fabricated stories"
Nothing fabricated about it. Martin told him "You're going to die tonight" which is a death threat anywhere in this country in any court of law.

Zimmerman = self defense
Zimmerman = not guilty

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#156503 Jul 9, 2013
What a bunch of morons and liars you right-wing freaks are.

You instigate, provoke, bait, and lie then accuse the person you're lying about of inciting hatred.

The epitome of hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Get a life, POS and get back on topic. LOL!

And stop inciting hate.

Hahahhaha!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#156504 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a huge disparity in wages between Mexico and the USA. Even Americans migrate all over the USA to the best State with the best jobs.
Take for example California's aviation industry, I was in it up till 2001. Then it all went to Texas and the rest of the USA. So my option was to stay in California and get into another industry or move to Texas or another State.
Since Mexico is our southern neighbor, it's quite obvious that they'll flow northward to the better jobs. It's simple economics.
As for an overweight society... look no further than all your Southern States [mostly Republican] who mooch off welfare and don't work.
Obesity Chart 2011
http://calorielab.com/news/wp-images/post-ima...
Wages are relative to skills and local job availability is relative to the business environment. California is a microcosm of what happens when unskilled workers inundate the market and bureaucratic overbearance runs off businesses. California has gone to the well way too often. They are trapped in an accelerating, unstoppable, downward spiral with no way out. There's a pervasive 'flushing' sound reverberating across the state.

Republicans on welfare??? Good one. LMAO!!!!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#156505 Jul 9, 2013
Oh no, not the judge its. Oh that just hurts so much.

LMAO!

I'll leave you lonely little pigeons to what you do best, and you know what pigeons do.

Here's a crumb. Don't all swoop down on it at once.
One Adam 12

Chicago, IL

#156506 Jul 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Good one, instigator.
You people are pathetic with all your lies, insults and hateful accusations.
Get back on topic, troll.
Racist, race baiting stalker is what you are.
Do you and Al Sharpton talk on the phone and exchange pointers?
One Adam 12

Chicago, IL

#156507 Jul 9, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wages are relative to skills and local job availability is relative to the business environment. California is a microcosm of what happens when unskilled workers inundate the market and bureaucratic overbearance runs off businesses. California has gone to the well way too often. They are trapped in an accelerating, unstoppable, downward spiral with no way out. There's a pervasive 'flushing' sound reverberating across the state.
Republicans on welfare??? Good one. LMAO!!!!
"There's a pervasive 'flushing' sound reverberating across the state."

Hopefully that turd that Rose clings to for life will finally break in two and she'll go down the toilet bowl whirlpool right along with it.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#156508 Jul 9, 2013
One Adam 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist, race baiting stalker is what you are.
Do you and Al Sharpton talk on the phone and exchange pointers?
Tsk, tsk, you're inciting hatred, troll. LOL!

Do you work for POS and his "firm?"
ANON

Manchester, UK

#156509 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Quit stalking me. LOL!
You need to be reported and I don't mean to Topix.
Enough is enough.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156510 Jul 9, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Bonnie!
LOL. Back at cha.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#156511 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! You have replied to many of my comments that were not addressed to you, and you have gossiped and lied about me to others when the posts were not directed to you.
Quit lying, wuss. It's YOU inciting hatred and it's you instigating, provoking and baiting. And you do stalk people on Topix. The "firm" told me.
LMAO at you, you fool.
Show me in the Topix TOS that expressly forbids me from commenting on anyone's posts.
I find your posts very offensive and inciteful of pure hate.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#156512 Jul 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bonnie"
Luv ya, sorry honey. You do call a spade a spade.
Peace
LOL..Um..Peace is good.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

#156513 Jul 9, 2013
Not looking good for Trayvon. The city manager just admitted he threw out the cops and let the Martin family hear the screams/gunshot tape all on their own as a group. He said it was due to its sensitive nature. Really? No implication that they should consider claiming that the screams were Trayvon's?(Why would it be "sensitive" to let the family hear screams that could be from their son's victim?) They'd have to be pretty dense not to understand what was being implied: "if you are wise, these are YOUR son's screams...hint hint".

I agree that Zim was a moron out playing cop. I agree his inability to follow his training contributed in a negligent fashion to Trayvon's death. He should get manslaughter and 1-3 years in prison. That would be justice and a warning to the other "wannabe cops" out there.

But those idiot politicians injected themselves into this trial by tampering with witnesses. They may have help Zimmerman get off by doing so. They excluded law enforcement, played the tape to them as a group and made no record of their comments or reaction. They all but told them to act as if the screams were their son. This is highly improper. The city manager and the mayor do not conduct investigations and should not be siding up to one group of potential witnesses for ANY reason. They did the Martin family no favors. All they did is taint them as witnesses.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156514 Jul 9, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief.. How do you even put your shoes on in the morning?
Bases 'loaded' Home RUN ... Bonnie Girl :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#156515 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Quit stalking me. LOL!
The fact of the matter is not "game" and it is that you are inciting hate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156516 Jul 9, 2013
*LIVE STREAMING*... Zimmerman Trial
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#156517 Jul 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
They come here for the same reasons your own ancestors came and squatted in the USA... for better opportunities.
Really? That's interesting. My ancestors came here for religious freedom and the right of self-determination. My ancestors had to provide for themselves. They didn't have a bureaucracy providing cradle to grave subsistence. But that was then, this is now. Mexicans come here for the cheese. A very, very small percentage of them want citizenship or on-the-radar jobs.
Claim to Fame

New York, NY

#156518 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The injuries Zimmerman sustained were not life threatening & Martin had no weapons therefore you nor anyone can warrant Zimmerman's use of deadly force with a bunch of "fabricated stories". Moreover... Zimmerman should not have been out playing robo-cop.
Zimmerman will go down.
So, this emotion filled expose' is your only defense summation for Martin?

That's it?

Laughable.

Try this....

Teenager Was Leaning Over Zimmerman as He Was Shot, Expert Says
SANFORD, Fla.- A widely known expert in forensic pathology, Vincent Di Maio, testified on Tuesday that Trayvon Martin was leaning over George Zimmerman when Mr. Zimmerman fired his gun last year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/10/us/teenager...

Expert says evidence jibes with Zimmerman's story
http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/top-news/911-calls-b...

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#156519 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Zimmerman will go down.
On what charge? Murder 2nd degree? So far the prosecution has done an incredible job for the defense. They haven't proved that George woke up that day and decided to kill a black teen. There was no intent to do so. No murder 2nd degree!
Manslaughter? Why didn't they charge him with that right off? Most likely there was nothing to support that charge either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honduran mother shelters in Philadelphia church... 15 min OId Sailor 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 44 min anne bonny 137,120
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 1 hr OId Sailor 24
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr serfs up 963
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 3 hr xxxrayted 304
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 5 hr barefoot2626 62
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 9 hr STFU 52
More from around the web