The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,567)

Showing posts 131,321 - 131,340 of218,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI Raid On Deric Lostutter, AKA KYAnonymous, Was In Connection With Steubenville Hack
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/deri...
If convicted of federal computer crimes, Lostutter could face up to 10 years in jail, Mother Jones reports. Meanwhile, convicted rapists Ma'lik Richmond and Trent Mays were sentenced to only one year and two years, respectively.
Hat tips to Gawker and Mother Jones for breaking the story.
7 Anonymous Hackers Who Have Been Unmasked
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steubenville-...

Big Red High School Rape Case

RRR

Why isn't anyone addressing this "elephant in the room"? I read about it online and there seems to be very little discussion online about it. Odd.

And I have heard that the party started at a coach's house. Is this normal for coach's to drink with teens?

Steubenville Big Red
Steubenville / Jefferson county is one of the most corrupt places in the USA. People fear the officials here, like they do in Commy China. Why you ask? They officials here will arrest people, beat them, and do anything else they want with fear it seems. You can even call local newspapers and reporters will openly say how some officials re in the mob, how some take bribes, etc Everyone knows to keep quiet in Jefferson County / Steubenville, or you just might get dragged out of your house on bogs charges, like they do in the movies.

KYAnonymous WAS doing the 'right' thing!
Exposing 'corruption'...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the British spelling, dumbbell.
I didn't write the article.
I see you're feeling brave since you have your gang banger friends here to support you and click on those stupid judge its on your behalf.
Interesting how you always show up after the anonymous proxy cowards have done your dirty work for you with their vulgar comments.
You're a wuss, POS. That's a fact.
Gang Banger friends?? WTF? Rose you act more like a Homie , La Raza, In Da Hood B!tch that anyone on here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

TrayMom On The Stand

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Just because someone has more followers than you doesn't mean they're better than you.
Hitler had millions.
Jesus had 12.
Jesus is the son of one who has had billions and he is the best.
It is in our nations best interest, if not the worlds', to follow him and his son. IMO

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the British spelling, dumbbell.
I didn't write the article.
I see you're feeling brave since you have your gang banger friends here to support you and click on those stupid judge its on your behalf.
Interesting how you always show up after the anonymous proxy cowards have done your dirty work for you with their vulgar comments.
You're a wuss, POS. That's a fact.
I don't need to call you anything to solicit a reaction. I am fully aware of what you actually are.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if I were In place of Trayvon Martin that night, I would have walked quickly or run away from the strange man following me in a truck. And when he approached me, I would hit and kick and bash and bite as hard as I could. I would consider myself the victim, and I would fight back, or even initiate a fight in that case. I would scream for help, and when Zimmerman held the gun against my shirt, I would beg for my life.
You should be prepared for a fight if you ever cross me.
Bring it on pussy-foots. You ain't never been man enough to be much more then words(liberal chickenchit words). Zimmerman didn't hold a gun against his shirt, he pulled it out as the little prick was going for it. The young punk should have said "Sir, are you following me? I'm heading home", instead of cold-cocking him. In my day a youngster respected his elders. Maybe you should learn some manners, and morals, you animal-crap.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Sharia Law and Fundamentalist Christianity
http://madmikesamerica.com/2012/06/sharia-law...

For a few years, secularists and scholars have claimed Sharia law and fundamentalist Christian tenets are mirror images of one another. We’ve all heard fundamentalist Christians compared to the Taliban, or read articles about the Quiverfull movement or listened, horrified, as Rick Santorum compared homosexuality to bestiality, but I wanted to know more. Are there true similarities, blindingly clear similarities, between Sharia law and fundamental Christianity? Yes.

We’ll begin with homosexuality, because it is here that Sharia law and fundamentalist Christianity truly collide. According to a 2012 article in The Guardian, the Ayatollah Abdollah Javadi-Amoli, an Islamic scholar, stated that homosexuals are inferior to dogs and pigs. Citing the Qur’an, he made the argument for killing homosexuals by hanging. Pastor Curtis Knapp recently said, during a sermon, that the United States government should kill all gay people. Pastor Charles Worley wants to put the LGBT community in concentration camps and let them die out. So, fundamentalist Christian leaders agree with an Islamic scholar, a follower of Sharia law, that all homosexuals should be killed.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RRR
Why isn't anyone addressing this "elephant in the room"? I read about it online and there seems to be very little discussion online about it. Odd.
And I have heard that the party started at a coach's house. Is this normal for coach's to drink with teens?
Steubenville Big Red
Steubenville / Jefferson county is one of the most corrupt places in the USA. People fear the officials here, like they do in Commy China. Why you ask? They officials here will arrest people, beat them, and do anything else they want with fear it seems. You can even call local newspapers and reporters will openly say how some officials re in the mob, how some take bribes, etc Everyone knows to keep quiet in Jefferson County / Steubenville, or you just might get dragged out of your house on bogs charges, like they do in the movies.
Exposing 'corruption'...
Concur. There will be much more exposures in the coming weeks. You can count on it.
After all "we can blog it" and raise awareness and you can bet there are thousands of pure Americans that will.
It's a new dawn, I promise.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

JIHADISTS CLAIM CREDIT FOR ARIZONA FIRES
'Our hands don't just reach America, but also strike it'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jihadists-claim-cr...

etexfisherman48 37 minutes ago
It is time to do a quick work regardless of world opinion and that is round up the leaders of these terrorist groups and execute them before the entire world with pig coated bullets and buried in pigskins with bloody pig guts poured over the body for a covering.

As a follow up tell the leaders of the Muslim countries we will hold them accountable for any more terrorist attacks against America. We will start by not looking for a particular guilty party for all of Islam is evil and taking out one capital at a time turning it into a giant parking lot. Tell them we know it is your infidel religion that is of Satan and causes these violent acts against people.

Pi10107 2 hours ago
I have believed for several years that the Muslims are behind most of these fires, but the government has been covering it up.

Ronald B 3 hours ago
Muslims...
This is what Barack Husssssein Obama is rooted in.
This is what ultimately brings down the United States of America.
This is what the Bible warned us of...
This is what "fundamental transformation" looks like.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Good Night *Patriots* ...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RRR
Steubenville Big Red
Exposing 'corruption'...
Rico and NTR once claimed to have ties to Anonymous.. LMAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your lack of understanding is pitiful.
But you are proud, even though.
For Vorenus it`s all about getting as many of his Illegal Cousins across the border as possible!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang Banger friends?? WTF? Rose you act more like a Homie , La Raza, In Da Hood B!tch that anyone on here.
She is part of the bund. A trinity of Rose,**-****** and occassionally ****, LOL.
Doc Holiday

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Neighborhood Watchdog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you anytime and any place lunger.
"Say when"
"Say When" is my line you clueless sot.
Vorenus

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your lack of understanding is pitiful.
But you are proud, even though.
Nobody ever accused you of being original,
POS Idiot.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
For Vorenus it`s all about getting as many of his Illegal Cousins across the border as possible!
The content of his/her character tells me that I wouldn't doubt it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ever accused you of being original,
POS Idiot.
Either way, not important.
Your hate is characteristic of a commie.
Vorenus

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And your communist rants will lead you to a worse place than a looney bin. Keep goose stepping towards it.
Again, you show your ignorance old man,
I advocate and benefit from free enterprise and Equal Opportunity, the fact that you've lagged behind in the economic ladder is not your President's fault.
Quit bitchin' and get back to loggin' old slot.

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LICEN(S)E. Gawd you are ignorant. Try ESL!(6 times is too much)LMAO@YOU!!!!!!!!
Calm down. Licence is correct. It is how the British spell the word. Have you seen the James Bond movie "Licence to Kill"?
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on pussy-foots. You ain't never been man enough to be much more then words(liberal chickenchit words). Zimmerman didn't hold a gun against his shirt, he pulled it out as the little prick was going for it. The young punk should have said "Sir, are you following me? I'm heading home", instead of cold-cocking him. In my day a youngster respected his elders. Maybe you should learn some manners, and morals, you animal-crap.
Hey VN Vet. First off you must understand that Freespirit8 is very off kilter much like Rose, NTR , X-Women, Vorenus, Rico, WA, and Sharp-deranged-shooter. They just do not think right. It`s sad but true!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,321 - 131,340 of218,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform? 7 min Bama Yankee 25
Boehner spox: No change on immigration 13 min see the light 26
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 29 min Tinka 133,554
Bonnies Road House Emporium 1 hr Bonnie 61
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 2 hr CRIMMIGRANTS 161
Racism drives, 'animates' Republican base 3 hr Aprilvue 63
U.S. envoy Power urges Myanmar action to stop R... 3 hr khin 2
•••
•••