The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404051 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#155823 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If I were gay, Jax is much more handsome. At least he has aryan characteristics like I. LOL
Aha!
You do find Jaxxon attractive!
Many do, too bad he's not interested in your prune face...Posi..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#155824 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless You Bonnie ...
<3
May he bless you too.
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#155825 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Logging wood and logging data are two different things and I do both.
I'm sure you....do both.
Hahaah..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#155826 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If I were gay, Jax is much more handsome. At least he has aryan characteristics like I. LOL
LOL.
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#155827 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
Good bye.
Come on back Closet Commie!
I'm not done with you yet!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#155828 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he is,
Lonely man in the woods cutting logs....
Come on,
His subliminal messages are too obvious to ignore.
Just how many gay men have you caused to go straight? It's a good thing that you are doing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155829 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha!
You do find Jaxxon attractive!
Many do, too bad he's not interested in your prune face...Posi..
aryan characteristics like I ... said Posi!

Not mooslim ones :)

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#155830 Jul 7, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Angry much? Embarrassed yet? You should be. You've pretty much self destructed by the challenge of a little old woman from a backward little "poor" state.
BTW, have you ever heard of an unemployed able bodied man of working age going hungry simply because he couldn't find work? Is that a figment of my imagination? Who are those folks at Home Depot who aren't from another country? You know who I mean? The American men who look for day jobs.
How much are these men entitled to in the way of foodstamps? How about a middle-aged woman without children? Ever see any of them pushing a shopping cart of belongings and pushing through trash?
How about mental institutions for those who are psychotic, schizophrenic, or suffering from other mental illness? Ever witness anybody on the streets talking to themselves and in need of anti-psychotic medication and wonder why they're seemingly all on their own and alone? Word to the wise - according to psychiatrists I've consulted, you can't help, and you may very well be putting yourself in harm's way by trying to engage or assist those folks. They are also at risk from other kinds of predators in the world.
Ever withness a mother and her child/children living from the trunk of a car? God bless folks like you who are so insulated from it all and who remain wholly indifferent to the suffering of others.
That Colorado Unhappy Camper will never admit he's wrong, even when confronted with the obvious facts,
He reminds me of that yahoo in the "waterboy"
and his Joe Mantegna/Montana foul up...

http://youtu.be/Qpj73xhGvmM

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#155831 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Logging wood and logging data are two different things and I do both.
The Luxury Log Cabin
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Prices for logs have increased about 15% in the past five years, in part because fewer mills are logging. At the same time, the amount of standing dead timber that is available is increasing as forest fires and infestations such as pine-beetle kill become more prevalent, which has kept prices from rising faster, Mr. Pohley says.

#155832 Jul 7, 2013
Hardwood flooring company cashes in on fallen ash trees
http://metronews.ca/news/ottawa/717055/hardwo...
An invasive species native to Asia, the emerald ash borer beetle was first spotten near Detroit, Mich., in 2002. Since, the insect has spread as far as B.C., leaving hundreds of millions of dead trees in its wake.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#155833 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he is,
Lonely man in the woods cutting logs....
Come on,
His subliminal messages are too obvious to ignore.
BTW. There is nothing lonely about being alone in the woods. Not if you like yourself. Not if you like who you are.
I have the feeling you would not like to be alone with yourself...And your socks..
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#155836 Jul 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Just how many gay men have you caused to go straight? It's a good thing that you are doing.
Rumor has it that Your foul breath and fugliness is the cause for the sudden growth of the gay community in Idaho.

#155837 Jul 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>BTW. There is nothing lonely about being alone in the woods. Not if you like yourself. Not if you like who you are.
I have the feeling you would not like to be alone with yourself...And your socks..
Watch for summer dangers in the woods
http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20130703/S...
Stay hydrated. Replenish moisture lost as sweat. Start even before you start sweating. Beer doesn’t count.

Sun is a hazard, especially for light-skinned people and at this southerly latitude. Long-sleeved shirts, wide-brimmed hats and especially sun block can help outdoors people avoid skin cancer. Sun tans are not healthy. Also, have your skin checked by a Dermatologist regularly.

So with some precautions you can minimize outdoor hazards. And make your trips to the woods more fun.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155838 Jul 7, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I have always believed this....because for one I had never heard of "o" when he was running for first term and then the law suit concerning his birth cert. and HIS DESPERATE ATTEMPT to disarm Americans. WHY? Stashing and buying off all the ammo? WHY? the purpose? what's he afraid of? school massacres? my foot, wouldn't put it past his thugs to have staged these for the sole purpose of getting people to VOLUNTARILY TURN IN THEIR GUNS! yeah right! These and so many other reasons where he has purposely FAILED US...as in Benghazi! All these and so much more, like no one EVER SEEING HIM IN CLASS as his graduating classmates! ALL TOO FISHY! Needless to say the people HE LOOKED UP TO? who molded him into the person they believed was perfect their PLAN. But I see way too many ignorant, blind and sheep like followers who think otherwise. These are the curse of our nation, his followers.
GREAT post Ima!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#155839 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know me or what I know about communism but you seem to think it gives you license to spew Anti-American vomit and ridicule to all who oppose it all over these threads.
I hope you rot in hell.
LOL! So mature and intelligent of you. <sarcasm>

It's YOU spewing "anti-American vomit" when you call perfectly good Americans "Commies" and "Communists" when you don't know us or what you're talking about.

You have no proof that Obama or anyone posting here is a Communist, yet you fling that silly insult around mindlessly.

I obviously struck several nerves and nailed you for what you are and do on these threads with your extremist, attention-seeking crap.

And hoping that I "rot in hell" is about as stupid and childish as it gets, but that's what you are.

You want to call me and other decent Americans here "Communists," then I get to call you what you are: A stupid, childish, insecure and lonely little man who needs this thread to affirm your miserable existence.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#155840 Jul 7, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know what you don't."
If you're talking about what you had for breakfast this morning, or why you insist on labeling people as "commies" simply because they disagree with your stated political views, then you're correct.
On the other hand, if you're talking about the information that is returned based on a public (browser) request to the Topix servers, which is used to populate your screen when such a request is made, I would have to disagree.
You're the "Wizard of POS", and your power is just as impotent as your namesake's.
LOL! "Wizard of POS."

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#155841 Jul 7, 2013
Our Kentucky based punching bag is drinking from a foreign trough of foolishness again.

Let's play a game, Kentucky Fried Stooge...how many pieces of legislation has President Obama signed into law that restricted gun ownership rights?

Take your time. This should be really funny.

#155842 Jul 7, 2013
South Korean Intelligence Agents Accused of Tarring Opposition Online Before Election
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/15/world/asia/...
The agents used hundreds of Internet IDs to upload comments as part of what the intelligence authorities have called a normal psychological campaign against North Korea. The intelligence agency has accused North Korea of using the Internet to try to spread Communist propaganda and spawn antigovernment sentiment in South Korea, one of the world’s most Internet-connected countries.

#155843 Jul 7, 2013
A Burning Question
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/a-burni...
“Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?” That question posed by the House Un-American Activities Committee back in the 1940’s and early 50’s caused many to panic, others to lose their livelihood, and some their very lives.

Today, the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy are considered malicious or certainly over the top. Were their communists in the ranks of government during the height of the Cold War? You bet your backyard bomb shelter. But insinuation and suspicion outflanked efforts to expose true enemy agents. Smug self-righteous politicians and commentators leveled accusations, many of which were taken out of context or fabricated outright. That was more than a half century ago. For those who thought the joyous days of blacklisting were long gone, think again.

#155844 Jul 7, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Our Kentucky based punching bag is drinking from a foreign trough of foolishness again.
Let's play a game, Kentucky Fried Stooge...how many pieces of legislation has President Obama signed into law that restricted gun ownership rights?
Take your time. This should be really funny.
After having sex with same horse again, man pleads guilty
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/05/after-havin...
“We have a hell of a surveillance tape,” Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino told the Chronicle.“It is not going to go to,‘America’s Funniest Videos,’ that is for sure.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min Just Think 14,776
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 1 hr southern at heart 12
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr lilweaver 61
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 2 hr GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr Mintz8850 7,602
More from around the web