The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409918 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#155569 Jul 5, 2013
Good Night *Patriots* ...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#155570 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
7 Anonymous Hackers Who Have Been Unmasked
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steubenville-...
Big Red High School Rape Case
RRR
Why isn't anyone addressing this "elephant in the room"? I read about it online and there seems to be very little discussion online about it. Odd.
And I have heard that the party started at a coach's house. Is this normal for coach's to drink with teens?
Steubenville Big Red
Steubenville / Jefferson county is one of the most corrupt places in the USA. People fear the officials here, like they do in Commy China. Why you ask? They officials here will arrest people, beat them, and do anything else they want with fear it seems. You can even call local newspapers and reporters will openly say how some officials re in the mob, how some take bribes, etc Everyone knows to keep quiet in Jefferson County / Steubenville, or you just might get dragged out of your house on bogs charges, like they do in the movies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steubenville-...
KYAnonymous WAS doing the 'right' thing!
Exposing 'corruption'...
Rico and NTR once claimed to have ties to Anonymous.. LMAO!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#155571 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your lack of understanding is pitiful.
But you are proud, even though.
For Vorenus it`s all about getting as many of his Illegal Cousins across the border as possible!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#155572 Jul 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang Banger friends?? WTF? Rose you act more like a Homie , La Raza, In Da Hood B!tch that anyone on here.
She is part of the bund. A trinity of Rose,**-****** and occassionally ****, LOL.
Doc Holiday

Los Angeles, CA

#155573 Jul 5, 2013
Neighborhood Watchdog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you anytime and any place lunger.
"Say when"
"Say When" is my line you clueless sot.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155575 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your lack of understanding is pitiful.
But you are proud, even though.
Nobody ever accused you of being original,
POS Idiot.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#155576 Jul 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
For Vorenus it`s all about getting as many of his Illegal Cousins across the border as possible!
The content of his/her character tells me that I wouldn't doubt it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#155578 Jul 5, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ever accused you of being original,
POS Idiot.
Either way, not important.
Your hate is characteristic of a commie.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155579 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And your communist rants will lead you to a worse place than a looney bin. Keep goose stepping towards it.
Again, you show your ignorance old man,
I advocate and benefit from free enterprise and Equal Opportunity, the fact that you've lagged behind in the economic ladder is not your President's fault.
Quit bitchin' and get back to loggin' old slot.

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#155581 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LICEN(S)E. Gawd you are ignorant. Try ESL!(6 times is too much)[email protected]!!!!!!!!
Calm down. Licence is correct. It is how the British spell the word. Have you seen the James Bond movie "Licence to Kill"?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#155582 Jul 5, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on pussy-foots. You ain't never been man enough to be much more then words(liberal chickenchit words). Zimmerman didn't hold a gun against his shirt, he pulled it out as the little prick was going for it. The young punk should have said "Sir, are you following me? I'm heading home", instead of cold-cocking him. In my day a youngster respected his elders. Maybe you should learn some manners, and morals, you animal-crap.
Hey VN Vet. First off you must understand that Freespirit8 is very off kilter much like Rose, NTR , X-Women, Vorenus, Rico, WA, and Sharp-deranged-shooter. They just do not think right. It`s sad but true!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#155583 Jul 5, 2013
AT&T Considers Selling Your Browsing History, Location, And More To Advertisers. Here’s How To Opt Out
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155584 Jul 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Cubby Leader to Raven.... Over ? Cubby Leader to Raven. There are some out of control Liberal Commies here on the perimeter..Over!
^)*&_((&$%
Release the Kraken Now ...Over!
Nikita Krushchev was your daddy, he released his Kraken on your mommie.

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#155585 Jul 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
Remember, the wild car chase O.J. Simpson led the police in?
He ran like a coward because he was guilty of butchering two human beings and it was not due to defensive motives.
He had the motive and passion to kill two human beings. There was so much evidence that was played down in order to protect a black man.
Yet, because he was black, the jury found him not guilty.
Did Zimmerman run like a coward? No.
Yet, due to the person he shot being black, the verdict will probably be guilty and there is surmountable doubts of him being not guilty.
Lets see how it plays out. I have my doubts but hopefully, the jury will listen to the testimonies and deliver a not guilty verdict.
I don't see George Zimmerman getting a fair trial. The judge is doing everything she can to insure he is found guilty. The state knows the truth and they are scared. Al Notso-Sharpton is heading their way to incite a riot if George is not found guilty.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155586 Jul 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie!! Yes You!!!!
See previous post, Self loather commie.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155587 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the son of one who has had billions and he is the best.
It is in our nations best interest, if not the worlds', to follow him and his son. IMO
Words of a POS Hypocrite.....
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155588 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to call you anything to solicit a reaction. I am fully aware of what you actually are.
POS is your acronym, It clearly describe what you are.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155589 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. There will be much more exposures in the coming weeks. You can count on it.
After all "we can blog it" and raise awareness and you can bet there are thousands of pure Americans that will.
It's a new dawn, I promise.
LOL! You keep "blogging" old man,
Just don't blame your President for your unproductive lazy ass habits.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155590 Jul 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cousins are legally mentally impaired, like POS I.
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#155591 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The content of his/her character tells me that I wouldn't doubt it.
The content of your clueless posts tells everyone you're in the middle of a losing bout with Alzheimer's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Alternative News ... 18,381
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr GreenPuru 15,059
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 hr Packers Got Beaten 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 10 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 10 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web