The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336549 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#154966 Jul 3, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol of laughs mom....ya' need some new material babe...
But are you still wetting the bed?
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154967 Jul 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's your little group that wants to cut out the help for the less fortunate and reward the rich with more tax benifits. So I'm sure that type of thing makes sense to you.
By the way I see no liberals wanting our soldiers benitits cut. I believe that most of us would rather see the cuts come out of what we give to other Countries instead of our own.
Of course you don't see anything the liberals are doing.

Oh, btw $100,000,000. for a family trip to Africa but Obama cancels the 4th of July fireworks for marines.

He is a liberal besides being a Muslim?
SLIP-KNOT

Los Angeles, CA

#154968 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see, lol.
LOL! The only thing 'We'll See' more of, is your self-gratuitous inane posts.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#154969 Jul 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
First, my American flag is flying.
Second, Happy 4th of July
Third, thank you to all of our veterans.
We'll do it again if that's what it takes.....You are very welcome.

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#154970 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But are you still wetting the bed?
LOL...'ya got this pee pee fetish for me for the longest time...

sweetheart you need help.

When was the last time you got layed.?:)
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154972 Jul 3, 2013
Why is Obama postponing the Obamacare law till 2015?

Election coming up and it doesn't look good for the Democrats because they don't have the money to fund Obamacare.....yet.
True That Brother

Anonymous Proxy

#154973 Jul 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't see anything the liberals are doing.
Oh, btw $100,000,000. for a family trip to Africa but Obama cancels the 4th of July fireworks for marines.
He is a liberal besides being a Muslim?
Oh Yeah!

Spot!

Foocking!

On!
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154974 Jul 3, 2013
There is no greater example of the word "hypocrite" than our current administration.
True That Brother

Anonymous Proxy

#154975 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We'll do it again if that's what it takes.....You are very welcome.
Damn straight, I live for the 4th of July!

Many, many memories, memories both good and bad.

Happy 4th of July my brother!!!
True That Brother

Anonymous Proxy

#154976 Jul 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
There is no greater example of the word "hypocrite" than our current administration.
TrUE FOOKING THAT!

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#154977 Jul 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
Can you give 3 of your favorite examples that back up your opinion?
True That Brother

Anonymous Proxy

#154978 Jul 3, 2013
SLIP-KNOT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The only thing 'We'll See' more of, is your self-gratuitous inane posts.
Suck on my big, fat, American, 2 hour, roman candle.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154979 Jul 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>How would you feel if what happened to Martin had happened to your son? I know how I would feel and I wouldn't be defending the one that killed him. I would want that person arrested and tried for what was done.
As to what happened and is happening came about because of the delay by the police...no not just delay as the prosecution wasn't going to do anything about what Zim did. It took Sharpton, national news and very upset blacks and whites to get them to arrest him and take him to court.
If they don't have enough evidence to convict so be it but he should be where he is right now.
How would you feel if your child was not getting a fair trial because pimps such as Sharpton and the other thugs want to judge him based on a white Hispanic kills a black instead of listening to the facts.

Pimp Sharpton and his gang of thugs wanted blood not because Trayvon is a teen but because he is black.

Have you ever seen Sharpton support a white being killed by a black?
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154980 Jul 3, 2013
The movie Sixth Sense:

"I see "brain dead" people---Obama, Hillary, Holder, Biden, liberal supporters, etc.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#154981 Jul 3, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
As the violent standoff between the Egyptian military and President Mohamed Morsy continues, U.S. ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson has become a lightning rod for critics of U.S. policy in the country.
The tip of the spear for U.S.-Egypt diplomacy, Patterson's June 18 speech discouraging street protests has come to symbolize the administration's inability to recognize the potency of Egypt's liberal opposition. "Some say that street action will produce better results than elections," Patterson said. "To be honest, my government and I are deeply skeptical."
Now, with the Egyptian military's 48-hour deadline for Morsy to yield to protesters demands passed, observers fear the outbreak of widespread violence between Morsy's Islamist supporters and moderate critics, and many wonder if the U.S. could've taken a harder line on the Brotherhood during its 10-month rule.
Patterson in particular resisted opportunities to criticize the Morsy government as it implemented increasingly authoritarian policies. In a memorable May interview with the Egyptian English-language news sit Ahram Online, she repeatedly dodged pointed questions about Morsy's leadership. "The fact is they ran in a legitimate election and won," she said. "Of course it is challenging to be dealing with any new government. However, at the state institutional level, we are for instance still liaising with the same military and civil service personnel, and thus have retained the same long-established relations."
Republicans from Texas Senator Ted Cruz to House Foreign Affairs Chairman Ed Royce have pounced on statements like these, increasingly seeing Patterson as the key implementer for a policy that at least offers tacit support to the Muslim Brotherhood.
"As opposition to Morsy coalesced around the Tamarod movement, the Obama administration missed the opportunity to support its efforts and further the vital interests of the United States without firing a shot," Cruz wrote in a Wednesday article for FP. "Instead, the sole priority seems to be to defuse the situation and preserve the status quo. Ambassador Patterson has assumed the leading role in implementing this policy, meeting with members of the opposition not to encourage them to pursue a true secular democracy in Egypt but to try to persuade them to tone things down."
More failure of the current administrations foreign policies,....
I bet Obama is Pizzed, since he gave Egypt a half a billion dollars 2 months ago.$ 250.000.000 in cash and 22 F-16 Fighter Jets.

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#154982 Jul 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Obama is Pizzed, since he gave Egypt a half a billion dollars 2 months ago.$ 250.000.000 in cash and 22 F-16 Fighter Jets.
Do you know how many Presidents or how many years the United States of America has been helping Egypt?
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154983 Jul 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
These people even see Obama for what he is.

They even held banters saying Obama is spending trillions of the American tax payer's money on nothing.

Isn't it a shame or even worst, more like a sickness that the libs don't see what is so plainly visible to the eye.....other countries see it and are laughing.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154984 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We'll do it again if that's what it takes.....You are very welcome.
You are quite welcome.

My dad and three brothers were in the armed services. One brother in the navy and dad/two brothers in the army.

I hate it how Obama is treating our soldiers while kissing the butts of the Muslim Brotherhood.....I hate it.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#154986 Jul 3, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Is it true Zimmerman used a double action firearm and if so what does that imply?
That he's a liar who orchestrated every step of his defense from the first night of shooting Martin.

He lied about his finances to post bond.

He lied about not being able to locate an address. There was a house number directly in front of his car.

He knew the law. He was the Neigborhood Watchman after all. He was very chummy with the police. He took those criminal justice classes where he claimed to know nothing about Stand Your Ground on the Hannity show last year.

There was no evidence of Martin's DNA on either the gun or the holster, even though Zimmerman claimed Martin reached for it.

He was in fear of losing his life, but while he was supposedly being beaten he had the time, energy and opportunity to reach underneath his body and pull his gun out of its holster?

The gun was loaded and ready to fire--no external safety on.

The article explains the weapon.

TUE JUL 02, 2013 AT 06:03 PM PDT

The Zimmerman Draw

Statements from both George Zimmerman and his friend Mark Osterman, claim that during the struggle, Trayvon Martin saw the gun that Zimmerman was carrying concealed and attempted to grab it. This caused Zimmerman to wrestle control away, draw from his holster, and fire one round into the center of Martin's chest.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/02/1220...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#154989 Jul 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>NONSENSE. Jester has never been "pro-illegal". You're nutz. He has always opposed illegal immigration and greatly assisted in trying to find solutions to the problem. That you continue to lie about anybody is just how d*mned degenerate you have become over the years you have continued to abuse SOME kind of substance. You remind me of your leader in that if you lie to yourself enough, somehow you convince yourself that you're telling the truth. Well, you aren't, and you either don't recall the truth or else you're just too confused to know what it is.
There's one other option. You enjoy lying.
Either way, you suck.
LMFAO @ You Ntr . You are so ineffective. Thanks for the good laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 1 hr see the light 17
News Rising murders of citizens by illegal aliens bl... 2 hr see the light 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr American Werewolves 138,662
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 2 hr Drama Central 15
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 86
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 302
News 276 sanctuary cities have released more than 17... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 13
More from around the web