The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412516 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#154615 Jul 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
The Battle for America
The Good versus the Bad.
The Conservatives versus the Obama Admin. and supporters.
The Doers versus the Do-nothing.
The Law-biding versus the Criminals.
The Believers versus the Non-believers.
A War if Principalities is being played out in the world as we sit idle.
Does evil exist?
Yes, we have it in the WH. He was rejected by Kenyans.
"A prophet without honor in his own country."
Let's bring it down to the lowest common denominator:

The sore Losers vs the Obama administration
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#154616 Jul 2, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the link "Ireality".
Seek help ASAP! Bigot!

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#154617 Jul 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... even in my absence, the glory of my great name continues!!!
You can say that again!
Hi Rico, good to see ya,
What's new?
Has your kid decided on a college yet?
Johnny

Los Angeles, CA

#154618 Jul 2, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Right Wing racism is diminishing as they become the minority within the melting pot. They still have a poke or two left in them.
Right Wing policies attacking our Voting Rights and the security of our economics. Time to voice your nay’s for the 1% aristocrats.
Same ones that produced the devastating perfect storms of economic collapse in 2008 and in 1929. Side stepping the issue of their promotional initiatives for inequality. What do they offer?
Prepare for the return of serfdom and their magistrates, lords of the manner of old?. We The People are not so inclined to dismiss all the efforts our forefathers fought and died for to bring us to this point. Presently the greatest threat to our nation is the “Inequality of Wealth” That the “Right” wants us to accept. Resurrect the noble aristocrats for us to serve. Yes the time has come to cast aside off the iron shackles of such ideologies and continue to pursue “Liberty, Truth, Justice and Happiness for all”
Presently the “Right” has suffered this nation into disgrace with their ever increasing “Inequality” policies. Observe a mathematical measurement that exposes the fallacies of the “Right Wing” and their inequality goals and how much they have achieved them up to now.
C The Gini Coefficient
Gini is a measurement that is used to identify, mathematically, the inequality of individual nations. A rating of one {1} is considered perfect inequality, as a rating of zero {0} is perfect equality.
Nations such as Germany, Norway and Sweden have a Gini of .3 or less.
South Africa and Latin America have a .5 or above.
USA’s Gini in 1980 was .4 Presently it is at 4.7. This is according to the U.N.’s data. Rendering the USA in the category of nations such as Iran and Turkey.
USA’s inequality may be even worse than what the Gini indicates. In the advanced industrial nations, such as may be found in Europe and Scandinavian, their citizens have Universal Education, Universal Health Care from birth to death and large safety nets for securing the laborer’s income security. Where in as the USA, middle class on down have none of these benefits or a small fraction there of. Increasing the insecurity of their citizens in their jobs, homes, education and health.
Insecurity is manifested and fueled by the inequality factor. Greater the inequality the greater is the demise of that nation’s ability to survive in competition with an advanced industrial opponent. Insecurity will manifest in emotional dysfunctional laborers, quick to rebel. Productivity decreases.
Simply look around to the various nations and observe. Observe those that had a less or NO recessions and grew say during 2000 and 2013 that would be a good indicator they are doing something better than US. Sweden is but one example where you could start.
Lets emulate our forefathers of 1773 and gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of political oblivion come 2014.… Be There!
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting statistics Mr Forand, they're right on target,
Inequality of wealth has brought down many empires...
I'm all for that 1773 equality that Forhand wants.
Let's return to that time and place when your people were in there place.
Want something to be thankful for?
Thank the whiteman who let you live among his people as an equal.
To date the biggest mistake we've made.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#154619 Jul 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help ASAP! Bigot!
I call 'em as I see 'em
You don't like? it tough sh!t dimwit.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#154620 Jul 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? You make up put downs then end with "Peace....KMA" what's that all about?
"white american"
Have you read any of "wild irush hoes" posts. With her every post she either lies, cries, whines or claims to be a victim. I could add she seldom posts without using profanities.
As to peace - it would be my wish that all live in peace and serenity.
As to KMA, very simple;
K indly
M Montana U grad, go Grizz
A lum
Peace
KMA

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#154621 Jul 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, troll.
Now FO.
LMAO at you idiots.
LOL!
That's the spirit!
Hi Rose, now that my kids are on vacation it's tough for me to post on to the internet at night, two of them are constantly on their tablets either watching movies or playing games on them, that leaves me with a real slow signal for my computer, I may need to upgrade my internet service, my Wi-Fi worked fine up until 3 weekds ago....

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#154622 Jul 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"white american"
Have you read any of "wild irush hoes" posts. With her every post she either lies, cries, whines or claims to be a victim. I could add she seldom posts without using profanities.
As to peace - it would be my wish that all live in peace and serenity.
As to KMA, very simple;
K indly
M Montana U grad, go Grizz
A lum
Peace
KMA
See what I mean about Ed's "easy" qualifier...
Not too bright "eas he"?
F - T - A

Los Angeles, CA

#154623 Jul 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
This Commie (Jane Fonda) has been cast to portray Nancy Reagan, a true American in an upcoming film "The Butler."
Jane Fonda also told our veterans to "get a life."
Boy you sure are a relic, you go way back. That chip on your shoulder is now a blockhead.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#154624 Jul 2, 2013
F - T - A wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you sure are a relic, you go way back. That chip on your shoulder is now a blockhead.
LOL!
Hence his hobbled walk....
Proletariate

Los Angeles, CA

#154625 Jul 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Author of "1984" has a message for 2013
'Told ya so'
It would do a pig like you and your Conservative Swine to read "Animal Farm", for the message your going to receive in Nov. of 2014.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#154626 Jul 2, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright "eas he"?
Hey bro waasup....this forum is still full of old skeletons and

little cockroaches. I'm amazed some still have breath.

Their agenda remains unchanged...to attempt to display superiority

to readers. They only prove their hatred for anyone who doesn't

march to their tune. Bunch of losers... ;)

Proletariate

Los Angeles, CA

#154627 Jul 2, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright "eas he"?
If they was 'smart' they would save all them judge-it votes for the next mid-term elections. LOL!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#154630 Jul 2, 2013
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#154631 Jul 2, 2013
Cornel West praised the Supreme Court’s ruling last week on gay marriage, but lamented that “we black folk are just being pushed to the back of the bus in terms of our visibility.”

Speaking on his radio show with co-host Tavis Smiley, the Democrat made the case that while the court’s decision advanced the rights of gay couples, it hindered the rights of blacks by striking down part of the Voting Rights Act.

“We’re living in an age where we black folk are just being pushed to the back of the bus in terms of our visibility,” Mr. West said,“of our suffering in terms of the intensity of our exclusion, especially our poor black youth, especially with the new Jim Crow and so on. And we have to be honest about that. Again this has something to do of course with what history books will say.

“The irony of the age of Obama in which black folks found themselves pushed to the back, our gay brothers and lesbian sisters more and more pushed to the center,” he added.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
El Keesterino

UK

#154632 Jul 2, 2013
Theirs only 3 people screwing me in the keester on this thread at th same timee right now, but I got 6 negative judge its so far. Can you say my azzhole is just so loose they can't get off? Can you say they are masturbating to the judge its instead??
Yes We Can!
Creep!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#154633 Jul 2, 2013
Vengeance is Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very similar to what Rose, NTR and their goons did to S. Barnes here on Topix.
I saw that and I am still pi**ed.
El Keesterino

Fremont, CA

#154635 Jul 2, 2013
Theirs only 3 people screwing me in the keester on this thread at the same time right now, but I got 6 negative judge its so far. Can you say my azzhole is just so loose that they can't get off? Can you say they are masturbating to the judge its instead??
In the words of your commie messiah:
Yes We Can!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#154636 Jul 2, 2013
TheTruthMayHurt

Oneonta, NY

#154637 Jul 2, 2013
Houston doctors close doors...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/houston-d...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds sign letter decrying far-right writer'... 1 min Bloodonhishands 19
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min TRUMP a PUPPET 20,859
News Without immigrants, the US economy would be a a... 6 min Rose Tokoyo1 1
News WashPost: DHS Secretary Signs Guidelines for De... 7 min Well Well 5
News In immigrant crackdown, a 'fine-tuned' police s... 22 min Rose Tokoyo1 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 34 min D Valens 144,294
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 52 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 92
More from around the web