The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391572 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#154549 Jul 2, 2013
the Mexicans wouldnt be here if the damn lazy azz americans would get a job and stop living off the goverment..
you better remember who picked all those fruits and vegetables for your trifling ass..

American Workers Continue to Pick up Jobs Left Vacant by Immigration Raids
A new report in USA Today finds that unemployed U.S. citizens continue to
fill up jobs left vacant by immigration raids, particularly at meatpacking
and poultry plants. The reports says that plants impacted by the raids were
back up and running at full capacity within months of the raids.
Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain said the raids were beneficial
to the American workforce.
"Whenever there's an immigration raid, you find white, black and legal
immigrant labor lining up to do those jobs that Americans will supposedly
not do," Prof. Swain said in the USA Today article.
The USA Today report cites a study conducted by Steven Camarota at the
Center for Immigration Studies that found Americans holding the majority of
positions in fields that many claim are dominated by illegal aliens.
For more on this story, see USA Today.
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/septem ...
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#154550 Jul 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
I notice all the racist and bigots are defending Zimmerman. Apparently the racist & bigots on Topix think that it's OK to gun down an unarmed teen carrying a drink and a bag of skittles.
Hi mini me! Define "gunned down".
web of truths

Greeley, CO

#154551 Jul 2, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
UN exposes Inequality
UNDP { the UN Development Program} measures the “Human Development” factors. Income, health and education. It then applies the inequality factors for results.
Before factoring the inequality factor; USA comes in fourth, following Australia, The Netherlands and Norway.
After the factoring of the inequality factor; USA comes in 23 third. All European Nations and all Scandinavian Nations that have Universal Education, Health Care and Income Security exceeds the USA.
USA counters the its to finically expensive and will slow growth. Sweden’s former finance minister proves this to be false. Stating the robust growth of his nation during the years of 2000 to 2010. Sweden’s growth was 2.31% where in as the USA was at 1.85%. Quote “ We have grown so fast and done so well because we had high taxes”! Higher taxes that paid to keep their infrastructures laboring in their maintenance and upgrades, Universal Education, Universal Health Care, from birth to grave and Technology’s for their future. All the while, we were riding the bushwhacking roller coaster that ended in a catastrophic crash of biblical proportions. Losses to the tune of $6 Trillion to be paid for by Main Street. Such is the price for admission for the roller coaster ride that advanced our inequality to Main Street. Wall Street.. Oh business as usual…
What a load of BF! You do realize that nobody reads your long-winded, semi-psychotic, liberal-loon, kooky rants, right?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#154552 Jul 2, 2013
Vengeance is Mine wrote:
You need look no further than illegal alien encampments in the mountains and illegal aliens cooking meth in the mountains.
Arizona officials seek answers after 19 firefighters die
Fire conditions were among the most dangerous some experts had ever seen. A plaque engraved with names of the 19 fallen firefighters is mounted on a fence July 2, 2013, outside of Granite Mountain Hotshots Fire Station ...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Everyone knows that the only ones cooking meth up in the hills is your garden variety white trash. The illegals have no need to cook meth in the USA... they make it in Mexico and smuggle it into the USA where people like you buy it and sniff it up your big fat nose!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#154553 Jul 2, 2013
rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely all shiftless blowhards who won't get farther than a mile from the mailbox where their welfare checks show up.
They're all listening to the rally call of the very successful Spike Lee. Just like they did the last time the prejudiced piece of shit got involved in this case. Hell of a role model they have.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#154554 Jul 2, 2013
rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you know nothing about anything, just a spewer of lies, stop embarrassing yourself.
Get a job a bum!!!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#154555 Jul 2, 2013
Vengeance is Mine wrote:
You need look no further than illegal alien encampments in the mountains and illegal aliens cooking meth in the mountains.
Arizona officials seek answers after 19 firefighters die
Fire conditions were among the most dangerous some experts had ever seen. A plaque engraved with names of the 19 fallen firefighters is mounted on a fence July 2, 2013, outside of Granite Mountain Hotshots Fire Station ...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/19/arizona.mcca...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#154556 Jul 2, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mini me! Define "gunned down".
Wow... even in my absence, the glory of my great name continues!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#154557 Jul 2, 2013
Could You Pass The Literacy Test Given To Black Voters In The 1960s?
You have 10 minutes to answer these 30 questions.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/could-yo...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#154558 Jul 2, 2013
Theirs only 3 people on this thread but I got 6 negative judge its.

Can you say masturbation of the judge its?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#154559 Jul 2, 2013
Sheriff Dever says illegal immigrants likely started Monument Fire

http://azstarnet.com/news/blogs/border-boleti...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#154560 Jul 2, 2013
So DOMA was a bigoted law and both Conservatives and Republicans supported DOMA.

We can conclude that both Conservatives and Republicans are flaming bigots that will burn in "their" hell.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#154561 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow... even in my absence, the glory of my great name continues!!!
Spare me the flattery and answer the question.
Define: "gunned down".
Truth

Seattle, WA

#154562 Jul 2, 2013
English is your 2nd language? How many little boys did you masturbate while you were gone?
Truth

Seattle, WA

#154563 Jul 2, 2013
So DOMA was a bigoted law and both Conservatives and Republicans supported DOMA.
We can conclude that both Conservatives and Republicans are flaming bigots that will burn in "their" hell.
Billy Boy Clinton signed it into law. Obama supported it at the time.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#154564 Jul 2, 2013
"Theirs only 3 people on this thread"

Could You Pass The Literacy Test Given To Every 4th Grade American that Attends or has Attended a Public School?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#154565 Jul 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You're not on the jury. You're not privy to all of the evidence. You're just a bitter wench.
Neither are you on the jury.

FO.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#154566 Jul 2, 2013
Five of 31 ‘solved’ Coronado fires started by illegal immigrants since 2002

Illegal border crossers have been responsible for five of 31 fires that investigators have solved from 2002-2011 in the Southwest Border area of the Coronado National Forest.

Read More:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/border...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#154567 Jul 2, 2013
rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman hasn't said one word, what trial are you watching? Certainly not the one where it's been proved Martin was the racist and the violent criminal.
You are lying right now.
Zimmerman's own words were used during police investigation tapes, his re-enactment video, the Hannity program, and all were admitted as evidence.

The case isn't about racism, and Trayvon Martin is not on trial.

You lie, and you're quite stupid.

FO.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#154568 Jul 2, 2013
Paula Deen & George Zimmerman: Race In Common
http://www.michronicleonline.com/index.php/rt...
You might not realize it, but Paula Deen's troubles and the George Zimmerman trial have one thing in common-- Race. The topic of racial slurs has turned out to be very popular on social media. Most people have strong opinions about whether or not they should be used. While these politically loaded words have different meanings to different people-- we can agree on something, they've opened a discussion of race in our society. We want to warn you that there may be words that some find offensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min swampmudd 5,707
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 25 min wow 44
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Brian_G 1,142
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Just Slim 141,963
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr pooky 10,494
News Border Patrol Union Blasts Hillary a Lawlessnes... 10 hr You Is 8
News Bill O'Reilly: Slaves who built White House wer... 14 hr WasteWater 1
More from around the web