The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#154479 Jul 2, 2013
PAULA DEEN’S UGLY ROOTS
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture...
But the weirdest part of the “Today” interview was when she seemed to shift blame, criticizing her staff, presumably the black cooks, for any improper language used in her establishments.“It’s very distressing for me to go into my kitchens and I hear what these young people are calling each other. It’s very, very distressing.” She went on,“It’s very distressing for me because I think that for this problem to be worked on these young people are gonna have to take control and start showing respect for each other and not throwing that word at each other.”

Right around the time Deen admits to having used her slur of last resort—the word she apparently reserves for really bad black people—hip-hop and rap took it up. By now, its over-usage in youth culture has neutralized it to some extent, certainly in-group. That’s probably what’s going on in her kitchens, and it’s hard to imagine that she doesn’t get that.(Then again, she does say in the deposition that she doesn’t read e-mail, and seems to take a lot of meetings in her large bathroom while getting her makeup done, so it’s possible she is just that out of touch.) Deen’s cooking purports to bring back Southern traditions; her troubles revive the most degrading aspects of that history, and return a word that has acquired new layers of meaning to its ugly roots.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#154480 Jul 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Beautiful I hope all is going well.
Good morning ;)
All is great, thanks for asking. Hope you're enjoying your day. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#154481 Jul 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Erica. What is it we shouldn't be saying?
Things like Obama being a failure.....?
Or a communist.....?
Or a homosexual?
Or a commander in chump?
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Are you playing dumb posi or are you truly that way? Erica made her comment to the poster that claims he can find anyone and will be seeing them. That is an implied threat if it isn't an outright one. Why are you people in the right to research, stalk and harass posters that don't agree with you? Yet you cry bloody murder if you even think someone else has done that to you. Double standard. It isn't right for anyone to be doing that to other posters.
No, I was saying hi to Erica and asking her 5 questions is all.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#154482 Jul 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
Or a communist.....?
Or a homosexual?
Or a commander in chump?
<quoted text>
No, I was saying hi to Erica and asking her 5 questions is all.
I got one..........

Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavour On The Bedpost Overnight?

http://youtu.be/x6bFTVi0hHs

Lonnie Donnegan

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#154483 Jul 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>ALL of GR's history here is a total misconstruction of his history that was performed by you of his actual words here, and you purposely did so in order to advance your communist agenda and also to be instrumental in advancing Obama's communist agenda as well, in my opinion.
Sorry, Charlie, you stink like tuna, and you're definitely not Starkist quality, but GR's own words are the basis for what I stated here and without any exaggeration. You should see a doctor about taking Memantine (see GR for import of same or facsimile thereof - or possible look alike contaminated do nothing drug);-)

I'm not a communist, never been a communist, and I won't ever support communism. Then too, I don't claim to have a "firm" of non taxpaying cash payday friends and associates. That would be you who lives at the poverty level by choice. Some choice there, huh?

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154484 Jul 2, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a cracker. You are Hispanic as your avatar suggests. You are just another one of them Mexican types riding off the backs of Americans who are white.
Not a drop of Hispanic blood Smokie.......but you know that.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#154485 Jul 2, 2013
rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal/demonazism from the dishonest, self loathing crackers on the left and in the LSM. Conservative "words" must be punished, while the all to real violence and crimes from the left are ignored.
You need to be more concerned about your neighborhood the Ms Deen.

#154486 Jul 2, 2013
Rev. Jesse Jackson: Paula Deen can be 'redeemed'
http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_23...
CHICAGO — Civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson says he's agreed to help celebrity chef Paula Deen try to make amends for her past use of a racial slur, saying she shouldn't become a "sacrificial lamb" over the issue of racial intolerance.

Jackson told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Deen called him this week, and they discussed how she might recover.

Jackson says if Deen is willing to acknowledge mistakes and make changes, "she should be reclaimed rather than destroyed."

Jackson says he's more troubled by racial disparities in jobs, lending, health care, business opportunities and the criminal justice system.

Her admission of using the slur first came in a lawsuit deposition. It later cost her an endorsement deal with Smithfield Foods and her job with the Food Network.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#154487 Jul 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
Or a communist.....?
Or a homosexual?
Or a commander in chump?
<quoted text>No, I was saying hi to Erica and asking her 5 questions is all.
If you say so but I see it differently when you add "What is it we shouldn't be saying?" knowing full well what that answer was.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#154488 Jul 2, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ;)
All is great, thanks for asking. Hope you're enjoying your day. ;)
So far so good....
:)

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Laredo Tornado

#154489 Jul 2, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So far so good....
:)
Kinda makes me recall what I says to people when they ask me the same thing. And I ain't the kind of fella that likes to tempt fate by being over presumptuous. I just says something like this,
There was this fella who fell off the top of a real tall building, and on the way down there was a person at each floor window a askin' him how were things going?
He'd holler back at em saying....'So Far So Good......So Far So Good.....

Pleas Help I'm Falling

http://youtu.be/Zjd7HhKj7ew

Hank Locklin
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#154490 Jul 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Charlie, you stink like tuna, and you're definitely not Starkist quality, but GR's own words are the basis for what I stated here and without any exaggeration. You should see a doctor about taking Memantine (see GR for import of same or facsimile thereof - or possible look alike contaminated do nothing drug);-)
I'm not a communist, never been a communist, and I won't ever support communism. Then too, I don't claim to have a "firm" of non taxpaying cash payday friends and associates. That would be you who lives at the poverty level by choice. Some choice there, huh?
And yet you advocate the taking of wealth from the rich (supposedly) and redistributing to the poor.

What in the world do you think communism is? Obviously your indoctrination is complete since you have lost all ability to see reality.
Monk

Conroe, TX

#154491 Jul 2, 2013
EricaTN wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...but have you lost your ever loving mind? You can't go around saying stuff like this. Theres a boy (can't remember his name but it's a recent story) and he could get a potential 8 years for stuff he said on the internet. This stuff doesn't fly anymore. I saw recently on another topix forum where someone brought charges on another person for harrassment....I'd post it but I don't feel like looking for it. I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble over a silly topix forum.
Do not concern yourself! This is all a game. Ntrprn and gang. Why do you think ntrprn got on this morning in the manner she did? She is not who and where she says. She is the proxy user, has many socks. This was a scheme to validate her lies on here. Captain Jack holds many of her lies, now the truths in reality is being exposed. Ever wonder why she claims being stalked........when she gave so called personal info to complete internet topix strangers, plus a so called photo of herself in an avatar? It is all lies and a sad game. Sadly, she has help.
Monk

Conroe, TX

#154492 Jul 2, 2013
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You ARE The Biggest Loser - bar none. You're also the sorest loser. Move on, bozo.
I didn't have the test run. My nieces did it for my sister. Do you follow? She wasn't looking for a payday either. It was about ancestry. While I know this is a foreign concept to you, it isn't to millions of other Americans.
exhibit A from what local. I ask, why and the intention of this?

#154493 Jul 2, 2013
Disconnecting The Dots: George Zimmer & Paula Deen
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kevincoupe/2013/0...
Deen wants us to believe that she’s not a bigot, but sometimes people of a certain age say things that reflect their upbringing as opposed to how they really think and feel.(Though, as Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post has observed,“The woman is 66, not 96. She was all of 7 when the Supreme Court issued its Brown v. Board of Education decision, which means she’s had plenty of time to get used to it.”)

At least, I think this is her defense. She lost me – and all control of her narrative - when she went on “Today” and, asked if she understood that the use of the n-word was seen as objectionable by a white person was seen as objectionable by African-Americans, responded,“I don’t know,” and then added a few moments later,“I is what I is.”

Though, when you think about it, maybe she got that last part right.
Monk

Conroe, TX

#154494 Jul 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Common sl*t all of the time? Yes, you are;-)
exhibit B Notice the common language? Her own foul to mostly vulgar words?
Monk

Conroe, TX

#154495 Jul 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are the MOST jealous woman I've ever encountered. You must be getting as broad in the beam as your mother. Are your bunions painful? They must be. Just give it up and try flip-flops.
yet another exhibit of her true self while encountering a peer! 92

#154496 Jul 2, 2013
We are Paula Deen
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/we_are...
In our town the n-word was used: not as frequently as many of you readers imagine but it was used. Every one of us used it at one time or another. We didn't coin the word. We didn't invent bigotry or racism. We simply were reared in a small Southern town.
Though the term was used, it was not applied to every African-American. It was used sort of like "trailer trash" is used today to describe poor Southerners.
Monk

Conroe, TX

#154497 Jul 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are the MOST jealous woman I've ever encountered. You must be getting as broad in the beam as your mother. Are your bunions painful? They must be. Just give it up and try flip-flops.
Might you be speaking of your own truth here? Seek help immediately. I made no exhibits of Wild Irish as she is always on in her true form everyday. Hello to all your comrades in this game. It never holds up for long...that is why you go to another thread. Time to go, you are getting found out on this one too! clueless morons....mostly all have been banned many times and you know it! Topix NSA has your works filed.
Burnt Tuna

Anonymous Proxy

#154499 Jul 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Charlie, you stink like tuna, and you're definitely not Starkist quality, but GR's own words are the basis for what I stated here and without any exaggeration. You should see a doctor about taking Memantine (see GR for import of same or facsimile thereof - or possible look alike contaminated do nothing drug);-)
"Sorry, Charlie, you stink like tuna,"

Speaking of tuna, can you please not uncross your legs anymore? Please keep them together. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of being stalked and harassed by trolls..... (Oct '11) 3 hr jjban 6,036
Is Rose smuggling Illegals in her azz? 4 hr The Real McCoy 5
Spot the Illegal freeloader!!!!! 4 hr The Real McCoy 2
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 4 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 27
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Obama Bin Laden 137,631
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 6 hr Quirky 8
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 6 hr serfs up 76
More from around the web