The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387903 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

All Aboard

Los Angeles, CA

#154325 Jul 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. We can start with Paul Deen. LOL Seems a whole lot of folks have agreed with that perspective, and they have the power to financially prove what they can do. That racist BS doesn't fly in America anymore. It will cost you business.
Seems a whole lot of people going to have fun with Paula.

"While most major companies are creating a wide berth between their brand and the humbled celebrity chef, one travel agency isn’t jumping ship quite yet – in fact, it’s getting ready to book reservations for fans who want to join Paula Deen on one.

Alice Travel, which handles cruises in which the celebrity sets sail with passengers, told ABC News that it will add a second cruise featuring Deen in July 2014. This will be the first time that there will be two Paula Deen cruises featured in one year. Phyllis Loverdi, the vice president of Alice Travel, told ABC News that the agency has noticed an uptick in interest i:“People are calling and saying they want to support her, even people who have never been on a cruise before. They’re saying they definitely want to go.”
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/01/all-aboar...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#154326 Jul 1, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey .... careful bird brain your pacemaker may short out...
Thats okay its getting replaced in 6 months..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#154327 Jul 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. We can start with Paul Deen. LOL Seems a whole lot of folks have agreed with that perspective, and they have the power to financially prove what they can do. That racist BS doesn't fly in America anymore. It will cost you business.
Tell me how many blacks own a PD cookbook anyway?? Do you even own one for that matter?? Lets get real for a second..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#154328 Jul 1, 2013
Night Patriots..

Eagle

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#154330 Jul 1, 2013
Her book sold out also.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#154331 Jul 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats okay its getting replaced in 6 months..
Eagle
At taxpayers money no doubt...eh Scorpian.. ")

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#154332 Jul 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP.. Your handle reminds me of this song by great white..
Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bz61YQWZuYUXX
Eagle
Hoooooooooowl! his handle reminds me of this song by Great White,

BURNIN' DOWN THE HOUSE

http://youtu.be/12anBpSpqik

THE TALKING HEADS
pyro-vids

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#154333 Jul 1, 2013
Old man Eagle Eye....always has his hand out for

freebies...no worries huh...like welfare. ;)

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#154334 Jul 1, 2013
{reminds me of Great White]

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#154335 Jul 1, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Her book sold out also.
Random House cancels publication of Paula Deen's cookbook
Lindsay Deutsch, USA TODAY 8:19 p.m. EDT June 28, 2013

After "careful consideration," publisher Random House has decided to drop the book, despite strong pre-sales on Amazon.com .

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013...

UPDATE: June 28, 7:30 p.m.:

Random House has canceled the publication of Paula Deen's upcoming cookbook Paula Deen's New Testament, as well as four other cookbooks Deen was on contract to write with imprint Ballantine, the publishing house announced in a statement Friday.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#154336 Jul 1, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Her book sold out also.
LMAO....wrong.... keep up on the current news...Jack...

Paula Deen's upcoming book nixed by publisher

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57591604/...
To Serve Man

Los Angeles, CA

#154337 Jul 1, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Her book sold out also.
It was a book to kill time, for those who like it better dead.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#154338 Jul 1, 2013
As for Paula Deen, if a black M-Fer stuck a gun in my face during a robbery, I'd call him more then the "N" word. Plus, who has never called someone a dirty name? Say you haven't, and you are a lying POS. Blacks are the worst racist group ever. I'll bet they will say that poor woman who was beaten in her own home in front of her 3 year old child, was a racist for having it done by a black beast. It was all caught on camera. Only a cowardly POS "N" word would beat a helpless woman the way that animal did. I'd hang that S-O-B.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#154339 Jul 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how many blacks own a PD cookbook anyway?? Do you even own one for that matter?? Lets get real for a second..
Eagle
No, I don't own a Paula Deen cookbook. Somehow, I'm sure I can muddle through - somehow ;-) Basically, when I say "Dinner is ready", people show up to eat. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#154340 Jul 1, 2013
No Amnesty Mom wrote:
OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BEGIN
On Monday July 11, 2013, Congress is beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.
Members of Congress are reportedly beginning impeachment against Barack Obama based on the grounds of lying about Benghazi, the IRS scandal and attacking the press. unauthorized use of the military in Libya and Syria. Congress is also looking into his involvement the unauthorized use of the military in Libya and Syria and the Fast and Furious scandal.
According to Congressional representatives Barack Obama has violated the Constitution by violating the 1st Amendment, the 4th Amendment and the 10th Amendment (and may have violated more). Congressmen told WWN that the President took an oath to uphold the Constitution and he is bound to do so.
With regard to Libya and Syria: the rules that clearly state that the President must seek Congressional approval before using military force. Now he says it was OK because he had international support.”But how does that make it okay? They aren’t our Congress. They don’t determine what is right or wrong for us,” said a prominent Republican Congressman.
Sources close to aides in Congress say the Constitution clearly states “any use of military force by Obama without explicit consent and authorization of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, Section 4.”
Republicans are pushing a resolution through Congress, which has been highly underreported by mainstream media, to look into further actions to be taken against the President. Since it explicitly states in the Constitution that the President must ask permission from Congress to use military forces in another country, sources say there is clear cause for impeachment.
While an impeachment can be a strain on our country and may not be necessary in an election year – Republicans are still moving ahead with it.
“The days of Czars and Executive orders in order to sidestep Congress should end and if it takes an impeachment to do that, well… it is something I and many other Americans would support,” said another prominent Republican Congressman.
“We have a President who believes our Constitution is just a ‘historical document’ that is not fit to determine how our country is run anymore,” said the Congressman.
Democrats, obviously, are opposing the impeachment effort but sources close to Republican leaders say that they are “moving full speed ahead” because “we need something to keep us busy until the next election.”
Stay tuned… it’s going to be a wild summer 2013.
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/06/obama-...
It's about time we removed this usurper.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#154341 Jul 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit!
I did not encourage you to use People Finder to further publish any personal information about me. You chose to do that. I have no power over what you're doing or that People Finder has everyone's basic information. You chose to stalk and harass for no justifiable reason at all other than to intimidate and harass me.
My name became ACCIDENTALLY posted FOUR years ago, and when I had no knowledge that there were people like you who would use my name to research me and my family. And you and your hateful friends have been doing this for over FOUR years now. It has no relevance at all to anything being discussed here.
And I did NOT put my "life story onto a public message board" or "foist it into the public domain."
You and your hateful, miserable accomplices have used my name, my son's name, my mother's obituary, my Amazon account, and now People Finders to post information that I NEVER shared.
It's off topic, and it's blatant harassment and stalking, and you're cowardly attempt to blame me is a lie on your part.
You have no right and no reason to post these things except to harm me. However, you're failing miserably and doing nothing but disrupting this thread with your hateful and vicious attacks and making the far-right appear to be the abusers you are.
So, what is it you hope to achieve anyway? Shut me up? Just get a reaction? Feel like you're somehow powerful?
In fact, you're weak and cowardly and are engaging in criminal behavior, and it will stop, you freakin' coward. I did NOTHING to warrant this level of harassment toward you or anyone else on these threads.
Now STFU and get back on topic, you vile POS.
Hate to burst your bubble here. But you just admitted that person is NOT harming you in any way or threatening as you admittedly stated, they have "failed" if that was ther attempt. Anything after that is nothing more than blowing hot air to create a scene. Of which you successfully accomplished.

Other than that. How was your day troll?

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#154342 Jul 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time we removed this usurper.
How'd the pie come out?

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#154343 Jul 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
As for Paula Deen, if a black M-Fer stuck a gun in my face during a robbery, I'd call him more then the "N" word. Plus, who has never called someone a dirty name? Say you haven't, and you are a lying POS. Blacks are the worst racist group ever. I'll bet they will say that poor woman who was beaten in her own home in front of her 3 year old child, was a racist for having it done by a black beast. It was all caught on camera. Only a cowardly POS "N" word would beat a helpless woman the way that animal did. I'd hang that S-O-B.
Mad?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#154344 Jul 1, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
At taxpayers money no doubt...eh Scorpian.. ")
Idiot! You are older than Eagle. What a dmf& !

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#154345 Jul 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Gee My Hero,

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!---{R}---

http://youtu.be/FfmrChOgIsQ

MMouse & Friends
warpedtoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Earl 3,239
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... 3 min Paul P Tretiakoff 18
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min Nopal 9,744
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 10 min Synque 152
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 20 min Nopal 10
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 26 min Paul P Tretiakoff 193,129
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 53 min Ibn Ali Qatari 592
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr Maverick 808 141,561
More from around the web