The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
129,481 - 129,500 of 256,470 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Quirky

Denver, CO

#153573 Jun 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't attempt to use another language when you can't even spell in English.
Please don`t try to think your brain is better than others. It shows that it is not. Dorkoff!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#153574 Jun 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
In addition to your inability to spell and post complete sentences you make it apparent you don't know how to count and have no real sense of time.
I haven't been here for almost 20 hours. You really need to lay off the brain cell killing liquids Quirky, It's almost like conversing with a homeless person with mental illness.
There's nothing about you that contributes to the "American way", Q.
You're a bigot. That's not "American" or "white mentality".
That's just being a bigot, and being a bigot is the equivalent to being scum. ;)
Limpio E not so E fresco. Take a fkn Bath dipwad. Step away from the computer. for a bit!!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#153575 Jun 29, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don`t try to think your brain is better than others. It shows that it is not. Dorkoff!
Wow.

Amazing retort, Quirky.

What can I say up against such brilliance?

Especially the "dorkoff!" at the end. That was just amazing. It's obvious I'm just up against a superior mind in you and am going to just bow out gracefully and submit to your "superiority".

lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#153576 Jun 29, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Always here?? Do you ever take a shower? Clean your house? It is certain You don`t sleep much. The time you are gone is like 3 or 4 hours from here. You should wash and get normal. That smell you are encountering? It`s you! Don`t fret I`m just here to help you. As well as help you to get over your Hate the Whitey mentality. Hate the American Way Too! You Su(k.
LOL

You're projecting again baldy. It's you who needs a bath. You need to wash those last few hairs you have combed across your head like greasy stringy spaghetti. LMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#153577 Jun 29, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Limpio E not so E fresco. Take a fkn Bath dipwad. Step away from the computer. for a bit!!
LOL

You're projecting again baldy. It's you who needs a bath. You need to wash those last few hairs you have combed across your head like greasy stringy spaghetti. LMAO
Colonel Mustard

United States

#153578 Jun 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't much care what you'd like. I have no compliance compulsions, so take your head out of it and kiss it yourself.
If I was fighting for my life with an Adderall crazed nut, I'd pound his head into the sidewalk too if I could. His nose wasn't broken. I didn't see a split lip. The head is rife with blood vessels which bleed profusely based on nothing more than minor abrasions that don't indicate anything serious, and nothing of a serious nature was deemed to have taken place. No brain scans were ordered, no x-rays of the skull itself, and no stitches were necessary.
I couldn't serve on the jury, because I would NEVER be able to pretend to be impartial or say I hadn't formed an opinion. I think Zimmerman killed Martin in cold blood. The jury will decide.
Agree. Disagree with most of your other idiot post.

GZ was out playing ""cop" and caused what went down.

Gonna bite my head off again?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#153579 Jun 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
Thank you so very much. I am in absolute agreement with you all the way....This should be posted on every corner.....Throughout the nation......
I also agree with you, but I think if not Obama, then who will be there to take his place? I do not think anyone worthy is there. The politicians are like this and that is why sometime I think not to vote for anyone, but this is not an option.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#153580 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Juan, the Laraza Racist- has been debunked for years. True to form he continues with all their lies, as LaRAza has programmed him. He collects disability while being paid under the table to disrupt these threads. He brags of being a gang banger and that Obamantion is his messiah. Need any more be said?
He is a sore loser and will go to the gutter in a heartbeat when shown for the POS he is. In reality, he is a fat, beer gutted first generation loser in E. La.
That sounds very familiar.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#153581 Jun 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
Liberalism:
Moochers electing looters to steal from producers.
moochers need to be re-educated so they become producers.
I know I will catch hell for this but I say round up the moocher and make them work.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#153582 Jun 29, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's me (now), 30 yrs ago? LOL!. I only use my real pics for my profile, and I'm definitely a "she". ;)
Why do you , X-man, and sharpshooter ;) the same? There are also other commonalities I can discern too.
BTW, nice packet! LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#153583 Jun 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama
America has made too many mistakes their biggest mistake was electing me as President.
America:
I am speechless, Mister Obama.
What next? I am very scared.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#153584 Jun 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>moochers need to be re-educated so they become producers.
I know I will catch hell for this but I say round up the moocher and make them work.
When will people realize we don't need Mexicans to do grunt work? We have a 50 million person workforce just sitting here waiting to be put to work. Notice I said, "PUT" to work.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#153585 Jun 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beginning to expose yourself.
I have already been called everything but a radical leftie here.
Should I be more careful?(seriously)
OOPS! I almost forgot to log in (horrors)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#153586 Jun 29, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm a realist that still likes to drive my car, but i do have a roof full of solar panels. That makes me feel a lil bit less guilty, what is sad the extreme right turned climate change into a left and right thing. It should have never been that, I have seen posters from the right get slammed on here because they believe man is making our climate worse. Yet the saddest part of all, extreme views from the right are so blinded by their ideology "no change is always for the better" that no guilt is felt at all even when science has proven their position wrong.
Please don't take what I'm saying as being against solar energy! I think it's great. I'm just not going to sacrifice, while others are wasting way more energy than me. They need to lead by example. I've got some great ideas to save energy, but the loons want to tax me into compliance, and I say bullsh!t to that. With the government, all they really care about is getting more taxes.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#153587 Jun 29, 2013
MichaelKelley wrote:
<quoted text>
I also agree with you, but I think if not Obama, then who will be there to take his place? I do not think anyone worthy is there. The politicians are like this and that is why sometime I think not to vote for anyone, but this is not an option.
who will be there to take his place?
Anybody who is willing to uphold the principles upon which this nation was founded.
We are the only nation like us in existence on this planet and this uniqueness needs to be preserved.
We are a sanctuary for all of those oppressed.
Need I say more.
Obama wants to take this status away in my most honest opinion.
He is doing so in incremental fashion according to an Unamerican doctrine...Also in my most honest opinion.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#153588 Jun 29, 2013
Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Disagree with most of your other idiot post.
GZ was out playing ""cop" and caused what went down.
Gonna bite my head off again?
IT's good that you've noticed where your head is situated. Which particular post were you describing? I don't have just one post on this thread, and I'm certainly not an idiot. I have been provided proof over the years that you've got that part wrong - just as you are wrong about a great many things - including what constitutes conservative values. That term in no way legitimately involves any endorsement of prejudice and racism, misogyny or xenophobia. Those are not conservative values, and they certainly aren't Christian values. They are the values of the lunatic fringe who have stolen a perspective and perverted it into something unrecognizable.
Wallace

Las Vegas, NV

#153589 Jun 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>who will be there to take his place?
Anybody who is willing to uphold the principles upon which this nation was founded.
We are the only nation like us in existence on this planet and this uniqueness needs to be preserved.
Need I say more.
He is doing so in incremental fashion according to an Unamerican doctrine...Also in my most honest opinion.
I agree with you too that's who we need, but you didn't answer the question. Who will replace him? Ideals are one thing, having someone that will follow them through is another, and that was the question.
Who do we have that can replace the monkey?
Wallace

Las Vegas, NV

#153590 Jun 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>IT's good that you've noticed where your head is situated. Which particular post were you describing? I don't have just one post on this thread, and I'm certainly not an idiot. I have been provided proof over the years that you've got that part wrong - just as you are wrong about a great many things - including what constitutes conservative values. That term in no way legitimately involves any endorsement of prejudice and racism, misogyny or xenophobia. Those are not conservative values, and they certainly aren't Christian values. They are the values of the lunatic fringe who have stolen a perspective and perverted it into something unrecognizable.
It's funny because low rent scum like you and those you think so much of are killing yourselves off at the highest rate ever. Go hug a monkey and thank your bananas Real Conservatives allow you to live in this great land to begin with.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#153592 Jun 29, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When will people realize we don't need Mexicans to do grunt work? We have a 50 million person workforce just sitting here waiting to be put to work. Notice I said, "PUT" to work.
I suppose that those who profess a right to exist should possess the ability to earn that right.
It is the natural order, I believe.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#153593 Jun 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>who will be there to take his place?
Need I say more.
It's Official: Student Loan Rates Will Double Monday

More than 7 million students will see interest rates on their student loans double from 3.4 to 6.8 percent on Monday, after the failure of Congress to pass legislation to prevent the automatic rate hike that they successfully deferred for a year last summer.

Despite the introduction of several bills to serve as a solution, lawmakers will leave for the week-long July 4 recess without implementing any of them, letting the July 1 deadline pass. Any students taking or renewing federal subsidized Stafford loans after that deadline can expect to pay, for example, an additional $3,000 on a $23,000 loan paid off over 10 years.

House Republicans passed the Smarter Solutions for Students Act on May 23, a measure that ties student loan interest rates to market-based rates. This plan would have reset student loan rates every year depending on the rate on U.S. Treasuries, which Senate Democrats claimed was too uncertain and with a cap of 8.5 percent, could push rates even higher than 6.8 percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas prosecutor Sarah Salda a is headed for o... 19 min bon 1
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 35 min Asian Guy 20
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 50 min X -Man- 135,535
Rubio: "We must move slowly on immigration." 1 hr BamaYankee 8
Obama Signals Timing Of New Immigration Measure... 2 hr wild child 1
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 2 hr wild child 430
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 2 hr Here Is One 172
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••