The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404358 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#153474 Jun 28, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was your first response to me. Seems like a childish, juvenile, name calling, denigrating post to me. Pizz off, witch.
LOL! I never called you a "racist," so not only are you lying, you're reacting like a child having a major temper tantrum.

I didn't call you anything or insult you the way you went off on me. You need to learn how to control your emotions and stay focused instead of reacting in anger just because someone disagrees with you.

Would you really like me to re-post all of YOUR nasty, hateful insults and name calling posts?

Didn't think so.

Grow up, racer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153475 Jun 28, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
A.L., yo can't tell these idiots anything. They have already made up their little minds just because of race. If a young punk(no matter what race) jumps me, I WILL blast him to h-e-double hockey sticks. Put their hands on me, it will be the last time, no problem. Better alive and in trouble, then dead and in the right.
Hard-headed bunch aren't they!

Same here VN Vet!
I've been 'hit' my last time!

Too many dollars in medical bills later, from jealous 'boyfriends!'
NOT gonna happen ANYmore without consequences they will not like!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153476 Jun 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this sad.
Their government abuses them and they want to blame Americans for the failure of their country.
Can't you imagine what America would look like if they were in charge of it?
If Obama has his way the Muslim Brotherhood and Mexico will soon be in charge. He don`t care about his Black half! He has done nothing really to help Blacks. But he is doing everything in his power for Illegals and the Muslim's. He is also doing all he can to silence Christianity.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#153477 Jun 28, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches need spied on. The source of most wars can be traced to religious intolerance.
Good evening and welcome to another episode on...

Passages Of Patriotism

I cannot prophesy the immediate economic effect of this new war on our nation, but I do say that no American has the moral right to profiteer at the expense either of his fellow citizens or of the men, the women and the children who are living and dying in the midst of war in Europe.

Some things we do know. Most of us in the United States believe in spiritual values. Most of us, regardless of what church we belong to, believe in the spirit of the New Testament great teaching which opposes itself to the use of force, of armed force, of marching armies and falling bombs. The overwhelming masses of our people seek peace at home, and the kind of peace in other lands which will not jeopardize our peace at home.

We have certain ideas and certain ideals of national safety, and we must act to preserve that safety today, and to preserve the safety of our children in future years.

That safety is and will be bound up with the safety of the Western Hemisphere and of the seas adjacent thereto. We seek to keep war from our own firesides by keeping war from coming to the Americas. For that we have historic precedent that goes back to the days of the Administration of President George Washington. It is serious enough and tragic enough to every American family in every State in the Union to live in a world that is torn by wars on other continents. Those wars today affect every American home. It is our national duty to use every effort to keep them out of the Americas.

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#153478 Jun 28, 2013
You know you're no longer living in a free country...

When even Vladimir Putin is starting to sound more sane than your government.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153479 Jun 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's me (now), 30 yrs ago? LOL!. I only use my real pics for my profile, and I'm definitely a "she". ;)
And the 10 years younger ones you use on Zoosk.com ... JA JA JA!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#153480 Jun 28, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
no worse than folks likd you employing the 'age' card, eh?
wonder how many folks, of ALL ages, have been killed by people, OF ALL AGES? care to offer a number?
GZ's gun was not a factor until the last few seconds, period.
unless u are claiming TM thought he was S-Man and decided to jump a man pointing a gun at him? if that were the case, why the struggle that so many wits saw and heard?
funny, yes? no one, icluding SPD saw GZ's gun until 1) his jacket exposed it to TM and 2) GZ raised his jacket and exposed it to Ofc Smith(?)!
here's a question for all to ponder: if the State pushes for and gets to bring in GZ's prior history, will the Def recall DeeDee and get her AGAIN to tell the Court that TM would have told her on the phone before he was gonna 'jump' GZ... like he had before?
remember that little exchange between West and Rachel/DeeDee? when the State objected and the Judge SHUT IT DOWN!?!
how many appealable points have you counted so far?
start with EVERY LEADING QUESTION THE STATE ASKED ITS WITNESSES ON DIRECT....
the definition of DIRECT examination is ASK a direct question and get a DIRECT answer. one does not ask such a wit questions that end in multiple choice answers or SUGGESTED (LEADING) ANSWERS.
I know this and am not a lawyer or ever been involved in a trial.
the Def KNOWS this....
the Prosecutor KNOWS this...
the Judge KNOWS this...
AND SO DOES THE APPELLATE COURT JUSTICES.
to my mind, the fact that the Judge is allowing this disgusting and dirty tactic means the 'fix' is in to promote the State's case.
another piece of evidence to support the concept of erroneous and malicious and 'political' persecution of GZ.
I don't know in what world any one would find it reasonable and proper and LEGAL for the State to interview a wit 1) after the 'victim's' family has prepped her and then 2) in the PRESENCE AND 3) HOME of the 'victim's' MOTHER!
there are some SICK AND TWISTED folks in ths Country that condone such chicanery.... and call it JUSTICE.
and, let's just never mind that the witness in this case is a SELF-AVOWED LIAR AND PERJUROR (that IS lying Under Oath).
what in the world will YOU folks say when the Def moves to have DeDee's ENTIRE TESTIMONY struck?
I guess you will have to stick-up for LIARS and PERJURORS, too....
"Oh, What a tangled Web we Weave...."
My, how you do go on, and on and on and on. <sigh>

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#153481 Jun 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you , X Wuzzy , and Sharpsoaker use that little winky smiley face at the end of your posts. Little miss La Raza . Sorry you Failed so badly!
Jennifer Lopez~Ain't It Funny ;)
http://youtu.be/tr-H8dR0HLo
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#153482 Jun 28, 2013
Obama

America has made too many mistakes their biggest mistake was electing me as President.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#153483 Jun 28, 2013
No Amnesty Mom wrote:
Slate Article Ties Trayvon Martin Shooting to General Lack of Empathy For Blacks
Ever since George Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon Martin in February 2012, the liberal media have done their best to make the story about racism. Jason Silverstein of Slate.com continued that pattern Thursday with a 1200-word article that delved into psychoanalysis to try and explain the fateful shooting.
Silverstein cobbled together a number of studies to advance the theory of the “racial empathy gap.” The idea is that white people don’t feel the pain of other races as much as they empathize with other white people. One key study cited in the article found that white people feel more empathy when they see white skin pierced than black skin. Another study found that people generally assume that black people feel less pain than white people.
What does this have to do with the Zimmerman case? Not much. Zimmerman and Martin were only mentioned in the opening paragraph, but that prominent placement indicates that Silverstein was trying to tie them into his larger point about the “racial empathy gap.” Here is that opening paragraph in its entirety:
"George Zimmerman followed Trayvon Martin because he perceived him as dangerous. The defense argues he was, the prosecution argues he wasn’t. No one, of course, argues that Zimmerman approached Martin with kindness, or stopped to consider the boy as anything other than suspicious, an outsider. Ultimately Zimmerman shot and killed Martin. A lack of empathy can produce national tragedies. But it also drives quieter, more routine forms of discrimination."
There’s no direct mention of race in that passage, but the implication is clear when you read the rest of the article. Silverstein believes Zimmerman felt no empathy for Martin because Martin was black. But keep in mind that Zimmerman, as a Hispanic, is also a minority. Most of the studies that Silverstein cited dealt only with white participants. So Zimmerman’s connection to the racial empathy gap is highly questionable.
Slate shouldn’t be using the Zimmerman trial to accuse all Americans of a lack of empathy for blacks. Nobody likes to be made to feel guilty, especially for crimes that they did not commit. Keep the trial about Zimmerman and Martin and stick to the facts and evidence as they are presented in a court of law.
Read the entire Slate article here.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-bremmer/201...
I wonder what Zimmerman meant when he stated "These azzholes always get away."

And what does it indicate that he's reported at least four different black males in the neighborhood for looking suspicious?

And what was it exactly that Martin was doing that caused him to look suspicious? Walking?

Who was the aggressor, the provocateur, the instigator, the one pursuing?

These are just questions. Put any spin you want on them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153485 Jun 28, 2013
BREAKING THE BENGHAZI STONEWALL
Supressed eyewitnesses 'want to be subpoenaed'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/breaking-the-bengh...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#153486 Jun 28, 2013
racer42 wrote:
I'll make a prediction right here and now. George Zimmerman will be found not guilty on the evidence. The instant the verdict is announced a certain element within the African-American community will commence to riot, pillage, plunder and burn. Unfortunately, all this will occur within their own neighborhoods and they will financial and physically harm only other African-Americans.
On the extremely small chance that Zimmerman is found guilty, the African-American community will through a big party and certain elements within the African-American community will try to use this to convince all the other African_Americans that this proves that "Whitey" is out to get them so they should do "it" first, completely ignoring the fact that Zimmerman identifies himself as Latino.
If a riot should incur, Americans should do anything they can to protect themselves, their homes and businesses.

Our government will not protect us.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#153487 Jun 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard-headed bunch aren't they!
Same here VN Vet!
I've been 'hit' my last time!
Too many dollars in medical bills later, from jealous 'boyfriends!'
NOT gonna happen ANYmore without consequences they will not like!
Let NO man put his hands on you with malice. That is one of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment. Keep the faith, and GOD Bless. Good night, past my bed time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153488 Jun 28, 2013
REVOLUTION 2.0
PEOPLE POWER: PHILADELPHIA 1776 – OCALA 2013
Exclusive: Larry Klayman lists charges brought against gov't by citizens' grand jury

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/people-power-phila...

VERY interesting read!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153489 Jun 28, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Let NO man put his hands on you with malice. That is one of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment. Keep the faith, and GOD Bless. Good night, past my bed time.
Keep the faith, and GOD Bless You too :)
Good night GREAT Patriot!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153490 Jun 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They had to search 30 years ago and find something Deen said racially. Jackson and Sharpton must be short on money and did their homework to find some dirt on Deen.
Notice, the two jokers only go after ones with money.
I heard Alex Baldwin went into a rant and called this reporter homophobic hate names. Yet, where is the media...and this happen now, not 30 years ago.
Everything is becoming a joke anymore.
Have you ever seen this video Reality? It actually make a lot of sense. lol

Chris Rock - How not to get your a-- kicked by the police!

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153491 Jun 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your La Raza Folks do not get this at all. That is what is sad!

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153493 Jun 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep more La Raza Gang Banger Ch!t !
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#153494 Jun 28, 2013
Make the lie big.
Make it simple.
Keep saying it.
Eventually they will believe it!

Adolf Hitler
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153495 Jun 28, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I`v got your Picture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 47 min Just Think 14,953
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 1 hr Tango9125 44
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr freedom2016 13,260
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 2 hr Slurpee6603 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X -Man- 143,731
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 8 hr johnny belinda 104
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 9 hr Wildchild 4
More from around the web