The President has failed us

There are 393247 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Santa Ana Buttlicker

New York, NY

#153390 Jun 28, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE TO MOLEST CHILDREN!!!!!!!!
And that's your claim to fame?
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Los Angeles, CA

#153391 Jun 28, 2013
Santa Ana Child Molester wrote:
<quoted text>Keep flailing Sock Puppet!! You're jusyt pissed because your negative judge-its are getting cancelled out. Such a putz. And a coward to boot!
You're the one all pertubed about those dumb things, Nobody else cares. You see one of the things one can do with a proxy is screw around with the judge-its. That and change your ISP. Otherwise you just waste your time and money on those devices. That's why you make a big deal out of them. It's all you got.
Santa Ana Boysucker

New York, NY

#153392 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I like Rose. I would fuck her because I know she would let me. But I'm only into 8 year old boys.
I SUCK BOY COCKS!
I SUCK BOY COCKS!
I SUCK BOY COCKS!
I SUCK BOY COCKS!
I SUCK BOY COCKS!
I SUCK BOY COCKS!
You sure are excited about that.

Los Angeles, CA

#153395 Jun 28, 2013
Santa Ana Buttlicker wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's your claim to fame?
Nope, that's yours. It's the only thing you can come up with.

Los Angeles, CA

#153398 Jun 28, 2013
isn't the name of this thread anymore its,

TOPIX HAS FAILED US
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153399 Jun 28, 2013
The President Is a failure.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#153401 Jun 28, 2013
I love seeing how the right-wing lunatics present themselves on this thread, and their supporters use those stupid judge its like the cowards they are, and not a word about the filth and vulgarity from their bully brigade.

You cowards actually agree with some coward who tells a poster they should put a gun in their mouth and accuses them of incest?

You people really are disgusting, perverted, morally bankrupt and sick.

No wonder most Americans want nothing to do with you putrid scumbags.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#153402 Jun 28, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us the benefit of your many years of life experience and your plethora of wisdom, oh wise master (facetiousness there). What do you think will happen if Zimmerman is either found guilty or found innocent. Bullshyte Rose, it was based on past history. No prejudice involved. The Raiders won the Super Bowl and certain elements of the African American community celebrated in their part of town by breaking windows, torching cars and stealing everything that wasn't nailed down. The African American community in L.A. did the same when the police officers were found not guilty of beating on, I forget his name. Past history Rose. Try researching it. You might, heavy emphasis on the word MIGHT, learn something.
Struck a nerve??? LMAOAU!!!! You couldn't strike your huge behind with a Redwood Tree.
You're bringing up events that happened over 30 years ago.

Get in the present, racer. People and things change and drawing on ancient history to support your narrow, biased views is weak.

I lived in both Los Angeles and Oakland. I've seen a great deal regarding racial unrest, so your nasty, condescending insults are childish.

I struck a nerve alright, or you wouldn't have over-reacted so viciously.

Get over it and move on. You're clearly not capable of adult conversation.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#153403 Jun 28, 2013
Rose Gives Family Hummers wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite!!!! One of your Spooge Monkeys is down voting them. But of course, not a word about it from you. You really are an ugly broad. No wonder your son stopped screwing you recently. He probably couldn't keep it up while looking down into that cesspool of a face of yours.
No one has "down voted" any of my posts. All I see is you trolls and cowards using your various accounts to increase the positive judge its on your own posts and those of your flunkies.

And accusing me of incest is about as low, vulgar, ignorant and downright sick as you people get.

You apparently have some mental health problems. I hope you get the help you so desperately need and get well someday. It can't be fun seething with as much hatred and evil as you do.

Los Angeles, CA

#153404 Jun 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
The President Is a failure.
The President is still the President United States of America.
You're the failure in that assessment.
watzit

United States

#153405 Jun 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> So, did you tire of using your Denver handles and decide to use a completely anonymous proxy, you dimwitted pervert? Did you need to say something too nasty to post under any of your other IDs here? You're the same jerk, regardless.
When are you going to get a job? Ever? Doesn't it bother you to be supported by yet another woman? She must have a pretty stable job that you married her. She must also have extremely limited options in life that she did.
Jeez... I'd hate to be somebody who disagrees with you if that's how you treat someone who actually supports what you said.

Did you read the remark by "ponce"? Or just shot off at the mouth because he said you were an idiot?
No Amnesty Mom

Dallas, TX

#153406 Jun 28, 2013
Professor Who Told Students to Stomp on Jesus' Name Reinstated

http://www.christianpost.com/news/professor-w...

Teacher Fired for Giving Student Bible Will Have Discrimination Complaint Reconsidered

http://www.christianpost.com/news/teacher-fir...

Survey: White Evangelicals Are the Religious Group Most Proud of Being American

White evangelicals have a stronger sense of pride in being an American than any other religious group, according to a new survey conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) in partnership with Religion News Service.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/survey-whit...
Loose Seal

Ouro Branco, Brazil

#153407 Jun 28, 2013
Child Molester wrote:
<quoted text>Keep flailing Sock Puppet!! You're jusyt pissed because your negative judge-its are getting cancelled out. Such a putz. And a coward to boot!
Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you un-poopular? Well, are you?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#153408 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The President is still the President United States of America.
You're the failure in that assessment.
Show me a post where you supported Bush with the same blind obedience.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#153409 Jun 28, 2013
Just wanted to thank all the dimwits who voted for the Demwits in CA.

"The already high gas prices in San Diego will get another boost on Monday, when the state raises the tax it charges on a gallon of gas.

In February, the California Board of Equalization voted to raise the excise tax on a gallon of regular gas from 36 cents per gallon to 39.5 cents per gallon,(largely to make up for tax-revenue shortfalls in previous years.) The new tax rate begins July 1. The taxes are figured into the posted price, so you won’t notice the extra charges on your receipt.

Come Monday, Californians on average will pay an average of 72 cents in federal and state excise and sales taxes on a gallon of gas, the highest in the nation. Across the country, the average tax on a gallon of gas is 49 cents. New York is second with 68.9 cents, while Alaska is lowest at 26.4 cents, the American Petroleum Institute reports."
N319H8OURHOOD 5N1P3R

Los Angeles, CA

#153411 Jun 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a post where you supported Bush with the same blind obedience.
I didn't support Bush, but I didn't think that gave me the right to post the same blind hatred and disrespect, Neither towards the President or the posters on topix.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153412 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't friday your apple pie baking day?:)
No, it's my farming day just like others.

I feed you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153413 Jun 28, 2013
ponce wrote:
<quoted text>
rats.... I have to agree with NTR...(and she's an idiot!)
GZ was told to back off and didn't; he was trained in his concealed carry and neighborhood watch not to pursue... and didn't do that either (neither of those privileges make you an unofficial deputy sheriff)
GZ is a friggin' moron who caused that poor kid's death
I "agree" with your first sentence.
The rest is WRONG!

He was on his own 'personal errand' and was ALLOWED to have his gun!

IF you read the transcript of the "police dispatch call, of which he was "instructed to DO if in that position" ... you will HEAR MORE on the call, of them ASKING WHAT martin is doing!

He WAS IN "compliance!"
He was BEATEN, and in FEAR for his life thus killed the MMA thug!
Whether a teenager or not!

It IS sad someone lost their life ...
BUT
it was/IS "self defense" on Z-Man's part!
Tax Birds

Wilmington, DE

#153414 Jun 28, 2013
freebird wrote:
Just wanted to thank all the dimwits who voted for the Demwits in CA.
"The already high gas prices in San Diego will get another boost on Monday, when the state raises the tax it charges on a gallon of gas.
In February, the California Board of Equalization voted to raise the excise tax on a gallon of regular gas from 36 cents per gallon to 39.5 cents per gallon,(largely to make up for tax-revenue shortfalls in previous years.) The new tax rate begins July 1. The taxes are figured into the posted price, so you won’t notice the extra charges on your receipt.
Come Monday, Californians on average will pay an average of 72 cents in federal and state excise and sales taxes on a gallon of gas, the highest in the nation. Across the country, the average tax on a gallon of gas is 49 cents. New York is second with 68.9 cents, while Alaska is lowest at 26.4 cents, the American Petroleum Institute reports."
Silicon Valley property tax rolls at record high
$26 billion annual jump in value of Santa Clara County properties second-biggest increase on record

Homes and other property in California’s Silicon Valley have never been worth more, according to the Santa Clara County Assessor, which is about to send out letters to 478,000 property owners who can expect to see their assessments go up by an average of 8.35 percent.

Santa Clara County Assessor Larry Stone reported earlier today that the county assessment roll grew by nearly $26 billion, to $334.6 billion. It was the second-highest dollar increase in the county’s history.

“The Silicon Valley economy has been roaring back, leading the nation out of the Great Recession,” Stone said in a statement.“Declining unemployment, a dramatic reduction in office and apartment vacancies, a surge in the NASDAQ, and housing values commanding multiple offers and sales above the asking price all indicate a very robust recovery.”

Stone said it’s “fabulous news” for schools and local public agencies that rely on property tax revenue — and property owners, too.

“The resurgence in the economy is also welcome news for homeowners who are finally seeing the market value of what is usually their single biggest asset, their home, rise above their purchase price, restoring equity lost during the recession,” he said.

Property tax assessments in California are complicated by Proposition 13, which limited taxes on real property to 1 percent of their assessed value. When it was enacted in 1978, Proposition 13 required that properties be assessed at their 1975 value, and tied annual increases of assessed value to inflation, with a cap of 2 percent per year.

But property assessments are shooting up by more than that because assessors are allowed to restore assessed values on properties that were reduced during the downturn.

“Just as we reduced the assessed values when market values declined, so too we must restore the assessments,” Stone said, as mandated by Proposition 8, a companion law to Proposition 13.

Proposition 8 says property owners are entitled to the lower of the fair market value of their property, or the base year value as determined at the time of purchase or construction, and increased by no more than 2 percent annually.

“If an assessment was reduced during the recession, the restoration of the property’s assessed value is not limited to 2 percent, until the market value of the property reaches its purchase price, plus the annual inflation increase of no more than 2 percent,” Stone said.“The market solely determines whether the assessed value of a property is reduced or restored.”
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153415 Jun 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has "down voted" any of my posts. All I see is you trolls and cowards using your various accounts to increase the positive judge its on your own posts and those of your flunkies.
And accusing me of incest is about as low, vulgar, ignorant and downright sick as you people get.
You apparently have some mental health problems. I hope you get the help you so desperately need and get well someday. It can't be fun seething with as much hatred and evil as you do.
Rose, as I have told you before. I do not agree with the kind of crap that who ever that Proxy poster is. Even though I disagree with your views. That kind of crap is out of bounds. So do not associate me with that poster. As that kind of crap is just disgusting and has no place here. Body functions and Incest BS like that is just Fked up! Maybe it seems funny to some, But it is just plain Deranged IMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min Surgit Tempestas 7,586
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 33 min Patriot 10,959
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 52 min Paul P Tretiakoff 193,144
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 1 hr kuda 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 142,210
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr USA Today 43
More from around the web