The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412784 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153203 Jun 28, 2013
Fly On The Wall wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
GREAT CALL!
She's a golddigger for sure and probably stinks in the sack. In more ways than one.
For the most part she is a nice person if what she told me on the phone was the truth. But she was recruited by Sharpshooter to try and extract personal info on Me and Ghost Rider. It was underhanded to say the least! Sharpshooter is an angry Hispanic with racist issues , just like X-Woozzy. So they will stop at nothing to get at their foes. A good reference is that Sharp used to be a member of the Brown Barets.

"You Are White, You Don't Belong in America" - Brown Berets at All-Star

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#153204 Jun 28, 2013
Cypress Hill - Armada Latina ft. Pitbull, Marc Anthony

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153205 Jun 28, 2013
Mexica Movement - White People Go Back To Europe

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153206 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok just stop, sleep it off and you will see what a dick you are in
the morning.
Your the D!ck who brought this whole thing about. And you know it!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#153207 Jun 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part she is a nice person if what she told me on the phone was the truth. But she was recruited by Sharpshooter to try and extract personal info on Me and Ghost Rider. It was underhanded to say the least! Sharpshooter is an angry Hispanic with racist issues , just like X-Woozzy. So they will stop at nothing to get at their foes. A good reference is that Sharp used to be a member of the Brown Barets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mt3of5KMvCIXX
LOL

Hey Quirky. Do you even realize that you're repeating the same thing over and over again?

We get the message. You lied but are trying to save face.

Cb was never a spy.

There was no "mission"

You just aren't man enough to admit the truth and drop it.

What you're doing doesn't qualify as an apology Quirky.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#153208 Jun 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mt3of5KMvCIXX
Aha...got you spun..Viva Brown Berets, Viva La Raza...btw stupid

use spell check...

George Lopez vs Joe Arpaio- Mitt Romney

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UR One Diseased Mofo

UK

#153209 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
use spell check...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b82cWP7nj3MXX
You're the disease.
I'm the cure.
UR One Diseased Mofo

UK

#153210 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
use spell check...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b82cWP7nj3MXX
Nothing more despicable than a punkazzed, bad breathed, brown beret piece of donkey foreskin mixed with rotting fecal matter to chime in.

Meet me>?

Please met me.

I'll pay you for the opportunity to knock the dogshit out of you, and wipe my lily white American azz with your brown beret and stuff that chitty brown bret in your mouth while you're snoring after being knocked the f-u-c-k out!

Meet me?

Hell, I'll pay you for it!
No Amnesty Mom

Dallas, TX

#153216 Jun 28, 2013
Treasury IG admits liberal groups were not targeted like Tea Party

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/treasury...

Part One-

Obama to Persecuted Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest Against Muslim Brotherhood

When Egyptians were rioting against a secularist dictator, Obama helped to overthrow him. Now that the radical Muslim Brotherhood tyrants are in charge, he’s sending American troops to help keep them in power:

As Egyptians prepare for massive protests against the U.S. government-backed Muslim Brotherhood regime of Mohamed Morsi, the Obama administration is set to deploy hundreds of American troops to Egypt. While more than a few analysts have argued that U.S. forces will be used to continue propping up “Islamofascists” in the Middle East, authorities from both governments claim the soldiers are merely being sent as part of a nine-month international “peacekeeping” scheme.

Read more at The New American
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-... .

To add insult to injury, Obama is telling Egyptian Christians to quietly submit to dhimmitude (second-class status) where they cannot own property, are forced to pay the jizya (extortive taxes for “protection” from the mob), surrender their religious liberties and live in constant fear of beatings, prison, rape, forced “marriages” and conversions, and even execution if one of their Muslim neighbors decides to falsely accuse them to settle a score or try to extort a bribe.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153217 Jun 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I am speaking of the other one that sometimes uses your handle, lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153218 Jun 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
It's why they use anonymous proxies despite what they claim.
Still, freedom of speech is a good thing. I prefer to know who the racists are because they only bring shame to themselves and those who support them, even if they're to ignorant to see it. ;)
Some do, both sides.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153219 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh poor POSI...shove a hot water bottle between your legs...take
2 Tylenol and call it a night...post menopausal symptons no doubt.
[email protected]..:)
LOL Does that mean I can have safe sex....and perpetual family planning?
YAY!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153220 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh poor POSI...shove a hot water bottle between your legs...take
2 Tylenol and call it a night...post menopausal symptons no doubt.
[email protected]..:)
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't you go worrying about him SS,
Time Wounds All Heels.
I best be real good then, huh? Perhaps I will be. You think?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153221 Jun 28, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really...well we should prosecute the contractors who hire them.
Start from the top down...great idea huh legs...
My firm is all american.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153222 Jun 28, 2013
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain the mechanics of questioning a hispanic looking person who is looking for a job? Without looking like a racist/bigot?
Dying to here this.
I would start with the word "here" and "hear" in regards to "hearing" what the boss says and being "here" on time. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153223 Jun 28, 2013
And then pointing out the spelling error in his application.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#153224 Jun 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose you are so mean and hurtful. OMG???
[email protected]
I have been hurt by her meanness. I have gotten over it though.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#153225 Jun 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Copied from another poster:
Joe Newbraugh our constitution is being destroyed by Obama and these idiots who are in office they should all should be fired from office. you can not fly the American flag for it offends illegals who come here. but yet its ok for them to fly their countries flag .you can not say the America pledge in school but now schools are having kids say the mexico pledge and other countries pledge . and now our government protects illegal rights before protecting our rights as usa citizens this country has went hell it is said in the revelations that the anti Christ will bring hell and mayhem in the 7th yr. well Obama the anti Christ your on target in getting your mayhem under your watch just read the bible and look at the revelations and what it said people who call out to him an worship the anti Christ . he will bring everyone together well that happen under Obama for the day he took office every country was calling out his name worshiping him he who speaks with a fork tongue . on the seven yr . their will be wars and man against man it slowly coming to that right now . yes Obama the anti Christ you are starting to destroy our fabric of our country with the help of your cabinets of goons that kneel under your name and hails satan your father . need I say more
You can try saying the truth, that would be a good start. This drivel is pretty funny. I can see why you attributed it to someone else. Taking ownership would make you look even more pathetic.

It is hardly illegal to fly the United States flag or display it at work. Maybe you should take down your Confederate flag and remove that hood. You may see the world differently then.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#153226 Jun 28, 2013
I see that racer42 still cannot provide a single, recent post from this thread involving a link to the networks he mentioned.

I realize that his reading skills are limited but even a cursory look through the past couple weeks shows him to be a pathetic liar.

I hope you made enough off those BART riders yesterday to buy your malt liquor and continue that stupor. Keep flailing and I'll keep laughing.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#153227 Jun 28, 2013
Well see that the Koch Roving children are still Rushing all about with no substance and callow amusments. Such is the fear of the Tea intoxicated right wing nuts. They have their chldren represnet them. So much for maturity and intellect on their part.
After years of the failures of the EU {European Commission}. It is being called to an intervention summit. Led by the creator of the EU, France seconded by the Netherlands!
The Netherlands cry “Enough is Enough” Brussels handling of the EU economics has failed them. Barroson’s EU is fracturing under the weight of Austerity. Accusations have filtered through that the EU is demonstrating self inflicting recessions, that is akin to the USA’s right wing policies. Serving
To the elitist and abandoning the youth of their nations, suffering huge unemployment scenarios.
France’s Industrial Minister Arnaud Montebourg , clarifies the situation when he stated; “Brussels style of sickness will be fatal for Europeans”!“It is the fuel of the Nation Front”! A far right party.
June 26 2013 will be remembered, as to when the EU finally recognized that the Obama strategy of government expenditures is required to fuel recovery from recessions. Feeding the rich on the demise of their youth will no longer be acceptable. Inequality of the laborer’s productivity distributions is what fuels recessions and or depressions.
France’s president Francios Hollande concurs of the failed Brussels’ economic leadership that promotes recessions. France will no longer abide by such disastrous policies. The Netherlands agree.
Obama’s leadership, in financial restoration, will be emulated to the benefit of the EU and the world.
Meanwhile back in the USA. Our far right wing nuts want to double the interest burden on our college youth. Adding another $ 2,600 debt to them. Furthering the inequality of our educational systems.
Those that grew without blemish of any recession have a simple Universal Educational system with no debt to the education of the students. Sweden is of but one example. Universal Health Care from birth to death and large safety nets to insure the security of the incomes of all of their citizens are two more fundamentals of their social system that staved off recession and prompted growth superior to the USA’s.
Time for a cool, cool change. Far right wing has had it all wrong these many years. Advancing us to the 23 third position in the advanced industrial nations. Couple that with the Bush administration demoting us from the G-8 to the G-20 economics of the global economics. Note G-8 is now known as the G-7... Thank you mister republican???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 4 min What ever 2,339
News Trump to spare U.S. 'dreamer' immigrants from c... 9 min YEAH 3
News Trump endangering rest of Us to hunt down the L... 15 min American Independent 3
News Advocates: DHS immigration memo called 'dragnet' 28 min tomin cali 3
News Gov. Abbott promotes his agenda in El Paso 33 min DC Dave 20
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 35 min Thesimpletruth 189
News Montreal adopts sanctuary city designation; mig... 38 min tomin cali 12
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr leprechauna 144,313
More from around the web