The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#152739 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*...
tired of the "ignorance"
of
'certain'
posters
:)
Goodnight, So Long, AUF WIEDERSEH'N GOODNIGHT!

http://youtu.be/xNs3nK31DKc

Sound of Music
65'/VonTrapp/

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#152741 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't "the point". Why do you comment on abortion? It's not illegal...they are not breaking any rules, so why give your opinion? If the law sees nothing wrong with abortion, why bother? Yeah. Exactly.
There is no paranoia. You're just too personally invested in trying to be right about this and you're just not.
I won't be going to another site either. I'll be staying right here and calling out the same gutter trolls for their poor behavior. Like it or not. ;)
It is YOUR opinion I am wrong and I disagree.

The problem with your scenario is I offer my opinion on the TOPIC of abortion. I do not confront people who have had an abortion and call them "cowards". On the other hand, you seem to enjoy "calling out" those without registered accounts or anonymous proxies and calling them "cowards" and "gutter trolls". You make it personal. I don't.

Let's just agree to disagree. Enough said.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#152742 Jun 26, 2013
The Huge Trade Deal You've Probably Never Heard Of

It's called the Trans-Pacific Partnership. And it could be the biggest trade deal since the World Trade Organization formed in 1995. The thing is, most people don't know much about it.

Few have closely followed the talks negotiating the possible deal between the U.S. and other Pacific Rim countries. Not even members of Congress can get their hands on all the details, as several have had to formally request the specifics. That's after five years of trade negotiations.

Despite—or perhaps because of—the stealthy atmosphere around the talks, there is plenty of controversy surrounding the deal, referred to simply as TPP.

"Some information has come out, but this is politically charged and there's been more secrecy around the TPP than in past agreements," said Maria Toyoda, a professor of political science and a trade expert at Villanova University.

cnbc.com

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#152743 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
X -Man- wrote: Are you incapable of understanding the difference between being registered and hiding behind a proxy?
>>> As....a....registered...poster ...identity...
>>> and location...is known. <<<
==========
LIES!
There were no lies. You can calm down now. You have nothing.

With a registered account it's OPTIONAL to show your location. That's far different than using proxies and changing names every other post to hide your Topix identity.

People become known here by using the same name or account consistently or posting grey box with the same name and location consistently.

That is not the case with the filthy trolls who use proxies and hide just to avoid banning and to play their stupid and childish games.

I know this is over your head. Just thought I'd give it a shot. Can't get anything through most of your thick skulls here though.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152744 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
X -Man- wrote: Are you incapable of understanding the difference between being registered and hiding behind a proxy?
>>> As....a....registered...poster ...identity...
>>> and location...is known. <<<
==========
LIES!
Uhh..no, that's not a lie.(shakes head)

LOL

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#152745 Jun 26, 2013
40 tons of genetically modified sugar beets destroyed in Oregon (Video)
http://www.examiner.com/article/40-tons-of-ge...
According to the Political Blind Spot, in an article dated, June 26, 40 tons of GMO (genetically modified organism) sugar beets were destroyed by fire. Direct arson, apparently and the FBI is looking for the culprit or culprits. The attack on the GMO beet fields were done over a 3 night period and took place in Oregon. On the heels of the 6500 beets that were recently pulled up in the same state, this event looks to be just another lesson that was warned would come if the government did not stop supporting and protecting Monsanto and their genetically modified world.

According to the report, "If the reports of the uprooting of this many plants are true (6500 beets), then WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A MOVEMENT, a kind of ORGANIZED REVOLT — and this is exactly the kind of retribution that many have warned was coming; when lawmakers and corporations refuse to honor the Constitution and instead engage in ‘legalized’ criminal acts such as enabled by the ‘Monsanto Protection Act.’"

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#152746 Jun 26, 2013
Hungary destroys more than 1,200 acres of GMO corn by fire
http://www.examiner.com/article/hungary-destr...
Genetically modified foods have been banned in at least 27 countries around the world and 50 countries mandate that GMO foods must be labeled; the U.S. does not fall into either category. In fact, 71 U.S. Senators voted a few days ago on a measure preventing the individual states from being allowed to pass their own food labeling laws. These Senators have now become known as the Monsanto 71 and both Senators representing Texas, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, are part of this shameful group.

Hopefully, this group dubbed as Monsanto 71, will educate themselves, turn away from the special interest groups, and follow in the steps of Hungary which is being aggressive about protecting their citizens from the potentially catastrophic hazards of genetically modified foods.
Juan

Lockport, KY

#152747 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, whatever you say. ;)
lol
This is the second time you have insinuated you know who I am.

Would you like to elaborate??

Level 8

Location hidden

#152748 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is YOUR opinion I am wrong and I disagree.
The problem with your scenario is I offer my opinion on the TOPIC of abortion. I do not confront people who have had an abortion and call them "cowards". On the other hand, you seem to enjoy "calling out" those without registered accounts or anonymous proxies and calling them "cowards" and "gutter trolls". You make it personal. I don't.
Let's just agree to disagree. Enough said.
LOL

That's not the point. The point is that abortion is not illegal and so therefore according to your logic does not warrant speaking up at all.

What's the difference between offering your opinion and "confronting" someone on their views on abortion. You're still taking the stance that you're right and they're wrong? How is it not personal?

The trolls that I post to make it personal with their comments. I don't call people out for just being unregistered. You seem to be unwilling to accept and admit that. The very people you are defending are the very worst trolls on Topix and nothing I or Rose or Ntr or any other liberal has posted comes near to the depravity and maliciousness that they have exhibited. Like I said, If it had, If I had, I would, at the least get banned for my "maliciousness".
I Know That You Know

UK

#152749 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
With a registered account it's OPTIONAL to show your location. That's far different than using proxies and changing names every other post to hide your Topix identity.
People become known here by using the same name or account consistently or posting grey box with the same name and location consistently.
That is not the case with the filthy trolls who use proxies and hide just to avoid banning and to play their stupid and childish games.
I know this is over your head. Just thought I'd give it a shot. Can't get anything through most of your thick skulls here though.
Damn long post over "nothing" don't you think?
Nice "concealer" approach though.

Here's hoping your frontal lobe shows more "whiteout"
I Know That You Know

UK

#152750 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That's not the point. The point is that abortion is not illegal and so therefore according to your logic does not warrant speaking up at all.
What's the difference between offering your opinion and "confronting" someone on their views on abortion. You're still taking the stance that you're right and they're wrong? How is it not personal?
The trolls that I post to make it personal with their comments. I don't call people out for just being unregistered. You seem to be unwilling to accept and admit that. The very people you are defending are the very worst trolls on Topix and nothing I or Rose or Ntr or any other liberal has posted comes near to the depravity and maliciousness that they have exhibited. Like I said, If it had, If I had, I would, at the least get banned for my "maliciousness".
"LOL

That's not the point"

Perhaps you cannot find "the point" because it is on the top of your head.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152751 Jun 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!
So much time and effort into that post too.
Too bad it only pertains to your own personal paranoia that no one around here really gives a flyingfuck about.
By all means though, keep posting if it will fulfill your delusions.
Better to be merely posting and typing than to be shooting people with gun right freak?
Wtf? More excuses and name calling. lol

Not as much time as you're putting into the judgits. Hahahaa!

Seriously, that post took me a couple of minutes at the most. LOL

There is no paranoia. It's as simple as me observing that you are a cowardly troll and stating such. That is it. It seems to bother you tremendously, and I can understand why. The truth hurts when It shines an unfavorable light on your behavior. ;)
Otherwise Silent Reader

UK

#152752 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It certainly appears by the judge it system that you're not too popular sround here.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#152753 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Says the Doofus who began attacking R.H. The minute She started posting here. STFU!
Otherwise Silent Reader

UK

#152754 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie.
Otherwise Silent Reader

UK

#152755 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh..no, that's not a lie.(shakes head)
LOL
Lie.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152756 Jun 26, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the second time you have insinuated you know who I am.
Would you like to elaborate??
LOL

Was that post to you?

Talk about paranoia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152757 Jun 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Doofus who began attacking R.H. The minute She started posting here. STFU!

LOL

Oh please. You don't know your arse from a hole in he ground Quirky.

You will say anything if you think it will cause further conflict.

Why don't you make me "STFU"? LOL@U

Level 8

Location hidden

#152758 Jun 26, 2013
I Know That You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOL
That's not the point"
Perhaps you cannot find "the point" because it is on the top of your head.
LOL

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.*shakes pointy head*

Level 8

Location hidden

#152760 Jun 26, 2013
Otherwise Silent Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly appears by the judge it system that you're not too popular sround here.
Haahhahahahaha!! The "judgit system" is as reliable as a hooker in church.

Quirky, spends the better part of his day clicking judgits for the likes of you and your fellow conservative cowards. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 17 min sandy1 4
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 104
Three dead, four hurt in Sydney siege 1 hr tha Professor 47
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 137,079
Graham thinking about presidential bid 1 hr tha Professor 9
Bush will defend expanded immigration 2 hr Le Duped 7
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr xxxrayted 553
More from around the web