The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,426)

Showing posts 128,501 - 128,520 of243,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I see you posts are getting longer and longer.
Your argument as well as Aphelion's has always been moot. You both tried to make it about "posting unregistered" when it has always been about the use of anonymous proxies to insult and harass.
Your attempts to deflect the focus from the conservative anonymous proxy use to the issue of "unregistered vs registered" was obvious.
If you can't see the difference between a registered poster and a poster who hides behind a proxy to avoid responsibility for what they post then you are either dishonest or blind.
As for you childish name calling. You are responsible for your behavior. Do not blame me for it. No one forced you to call me a name like a two year old. I didn't call you a name did I? No, I didn't. lol
I never said I wasn't going to reply to you. I said if you can't handle my replies without resorting to childish name calling than maybe you shouldn't reply? Again, It's not like you're any different than the other far right conservative trolls that resort to petty name calling when someone doesn't post to them the way the feel they should be posted to. It didn't take much did it? Nope.
lol
I can assure you I am neither "dishonest" or "blind". Difference between you and is I am NOT paranoid and could care less what an anonymous proxy posts. Registered posters harass and insult also. I take total responsibility for my behavior just as YOU should. Belittling and berating posters incessantly as you do is spiteful and vicious. I will take "childish" over that any day.

You are no different than the other far left liberal trolls who resort to vicious berating "when someone doesn't post to them the way they feel they should be posted to". You routinely come on this thread and began responding to post after post with your customary, arrogant, belittling retorts. I guess this must be your daily entertainment.

I think I will go to bed now so find someone else to vilify.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you I am neither "dishonest" or "blind". Difference between you and is I am NOT paranoid and could care less what an anonymous proxy posts. Registered posters harass and insult also. I take total responsibility for my behavior just as YOU should. Belittling and berating posters incessantly as you do is spiteful and vicious. I will take "childish" over that any day.
You are no different than the other far left liberal trolls who resort to vicious berating "when someone doesn't post to them the way they feel they should be posted to". You routinely come on this thread and began responding to post after post with your customary, arrogant, belittling retorts. I guess this must be your daily entertainment.
I think I will go to bed now so find someone else to vilify.
LMAO

Goodnight. ;)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh..and I disagree. ;)
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Next you will be telling me about big Al and his hummers. Well even Arnie's Hummers are now running bio fuel or hydrogen. It's just a matter of perspective, if you want to own the big a$$ toys then be prepared to pay. Soon enough there will be a cleaner burning jet fuel, its just a matter of time. Thats the whole point, Obama wants collective heads to come up with some break through tech on alternative clean energy & it automatically becomes the new gold mine. Or wait until the Chinese invent it, that's your choice.
God OZ the whole point is Oblamber was payed for and is owned by evil people that don't give a Rats ass what you think.
He's been put there to pizz off the right just like Bush was put there to pizz of the left.
It automantically becomes the new gold mine,I think your mind has turned into chit for brains.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
Oh..and I disagree. ;)
Damn X long day for you better get some zzzzzz.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
MONDAY, JUN 24, 2013
This pretty much kills the IRS scandal
The scandal has been a fiction all along as new documents show the IRS targeted liberal groups as well
BY ALEX SEITZ-WALD
Remember the IRS scandal? How the tax agency improperly singled out Tea Party groups for extra scrutiny in a nefarious political vendetta against conservatives because the agency is either inherently liberal or was acting on orders from the Democratic President? Remember how it cost even Mitt Romney the election?
Well, as it turns out, that whole scandal is entirely bogus. False. A fiction. The entire notion that the agency singled out groups with “Tea Party” in their name in simply wrong, we learn today, thanks to new documents revealed by the Associated Press. The documents, and confirmation from officials, show the IRS targeted groups with other keywords in their names, including “Progressive” and “Occupy.”
“There was a wide-ranging set of categories and cases that spanned a broad spectrum” on the lists, newly appointed IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel said on a conference call with reporters.
So the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups, but it was also targeting progressive groups, which means it wasn’t really singling out anyone. And remember the only group actually denied tax-exempt status was a progressive one.
This should put this matter to bed forever. All along, everyone agreed that the problem with the IRS’ behavior was that the agency seemed to be giving extra scrutiny to groups of one political affiliation, and not the other. Now we know that it targeted groups on both sides.
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/24/this_pretty_m...
Left wing site praising the IRS's investigation into itself and exonerating itself of any wrong doing.

HAHAHAHAHA
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I see you posts are getting longer and longer.
Your argument as well as Aphelion's has always been moot. You both tried to make it about "posting unregistered" when it has always been about the use of anonymous proxies to insult and harass.
Your attempts to deflect the focus from the conservative anonymous proxy use to the issue of "unregistered vs registered" was obvious.
If you can't see the difference between a registered poster and a poster who hides behind a proxy to avoid responsibility for what they post then you are either dishonest or blind.
As for you childish name calling. You are responsible for your behavior. Do not blame me for it. No one forced you to call me a name like a two year old. I didn't call you a name did I? No, I didn't. lol
I never said I wasn't going to reply to you. I said if you can't handle my replies without resorting to childish name calling than maybe you shouldn't reply? Again, It's not like you're any different than the other far right conservative trolls that resort to petty name calling when someone doesn't post to them the way the feel they should be posted to. It didn't take much did it? Nope.
lol
X-girl still railing about proxies. Geez ... She's the "Hero" of the posting world, ever present to aid the registered users in their battle against the evil unregistered proxy posters. Extolling the bravery of the registered posters and calling out the cowardly unregistered.

HAHAHAHAHA

You are a mental case
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You wouldn't know the first thing about posting with honesty and truth Quirky.
Now you are an expert on being a bigot though. ;)
Would this be an example of the name calling that you claim that you do not participate. Oh wait ... because you are registered and brave in your words, and believe that you are held responsible for them, it's ok. Pffffftt
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You're being spun, America. On the vital question of whether the Internal Revenue Service incompetently or corruptly targeted conservative groups, both the White House and GOP are rushing to judgment – and they want you to follow like lemmings.

Don't do it.

Nearly six weeks ago, President Obama responded to an inspector general's report detailing the targeting, which had been long denied by the IRS. "The misconduct that it uncovered is inexcusable. It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it," Obama said, vowing to "hold the responsible parties accountable."

The IG report was based on a cursory audit. It was not a full-fledged investigation. And yet Democrats disingenuously claimed that it exonerated the Obama administration and the president's re-election campaign from any involvement in IRS targeting.

To truly "hold the responsible parties accountable," Obama still needed a thorough and impartial inquiry led by investigators who would question witnesses under oath, and would subpoena the White House and his own re-election campaign for related emails and other documents.

He did not ask for that.

Smelling blood, the GOP-controlled House launched an investigation led by Rep. Darrell Issa of California. Never mistaken for an impartial investigator, Issa quickly declared that IRS targeting was "ordered from Washington" – a thinly veiled indictment of the White House. His evidence? A few cherry-picked interviews with IRS officials and an Orwellian subtext: "We're getting to proving it," Issa said. On June 3 I wrote of Issa: "Meet the best friend of a controversy-plagued Democratic White House: a demagogic Republican."

Meanwhile, Obama backed his strong words with middling action, transferring political ally Danny Werfel from the Office of Management and Budget to the IRS, where as acting commissioner Werfel would investigate his own administration.

Why, after the agency's massive breach of trust, would Obama think a Werfel-led investigation will restore the public's faith?

Werfel announced Monday that instructions used by the IRS to look for applicants seeking tax-exempt status with "Tea Party" and "Patriots" in their title also included groups whose names included the word "Progressive" and "Occupy." Jonathon Weisman of The New York Times reported, "The documents appeared to back up contentions by IRS officials and some Democrats that the agency did not intend to single out conservative groups for special scrutiny."

The White House and its allies declared the scandal over. Said David Axelrod, one of Obama's longest-serving advisers, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" show: "I think the implication that this was some sort of scheme is falling apart."

Don't buy it. Like Issa and the GOP, Democrats are jumping to convenient conclusions based on incomplete evidence and no credible investigation.

There is a hard truth that partisans won't admit: Until more is known, we can't implicate or exonerate anybody.

Somebody like …. a special prosecutor. Those words are hard for me to type two decades after an innocent land deal I covered in Arkansas turned into the runaway Whitewater investigation.

What the IRS did, Obama said less than six weeks ago, was "inexcusable." That's a good word to describe what Republicans and Democrats in Washington are doing now -- cherry-picking evidence from partisan and cursory inquiries, treating Americans like lemmings and the truth like a leper.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/why-t...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jbone72 wrote:
He has not kept one promise. He just keeps saying everything is ok, because he on vacation too much to know what the hell is going on!!!!!
Just like the Rose here, his layers of insulation that protect his accountability for his outright lies and ineptness are being stripped, piece by piece by the very pellets they are leaving until there is nothing but a yellow core of cowardice left as he and the Rose stand trembling and naked.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jbone72 wrote:
He has not kept one promise. He just keeps saying everything is ok, because he on vacation too much to know what the hell is going on!!!!!
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaa, whaaaaa, whaaaaaa, whaaaaaa, whaaaaaa!
Mommy Mommy, President Obama ate my homework. It's all his fault.
Here you have it folks. The classic reply of a pure far left communist coward to a mostly true post.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jbone72 wrote:
So many things?? Like what?? The hugest tax hike in history??? Hugest unemployment, most people on welfare??? Which is it??? Oh is it when he let Americans die on 9-11 12'??? How many scandals is he involved with???
Let's just face facts.
Obama is an abject failure as well as a communist.(or a color of one) IMO

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That's my point, because you are a registered user, if you did, you would be held responsible for your actions.
This would not be the case if you were using an anonymous proxy.
In what way am I being paranoid? You calling me a "jerk" makes me laugh, because it is so petty and typical.
If you pay attention, you will see the posts of proxy users that are insulting others removed. Unfortunately Topix does not take this any further than that and rarely even banns these users because it is so easy for them to come back under another proxy.
Hence, the reason why I made the point about proxy users in the first place. They do it to avoid taking responsibility for their behavior. What about this don't you understand? Lol
Since when did topix ever archive any posts?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
X-girl still railing about proxies. Geez ... She's the "Hero" of the posting world, ever present to aid the registered users in their battle against the evil unregistered proxy posters. Extolling the bravery of the registered posters and calling out the cowardly unregistered.
HAHAHAHAHA
You are a mental case
He/she has several registered accounts.
Just as others (mostly libs) do too.
We are working to rectify this pervasive problem with help from the NSA.
Perhaps this could restore our tarnished image, but we are being hampered by Obama and ilk who wants us to continue to stay the course just as before in order to continue with his agenda of communism and spying on private citizens.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
You're being spun, America. On the vital question of whether the Internal Revenue Service incompetently or corruptly targeted conservative groups, both the White House and GOP are rushing to judgment – and they want you to follow like lemmings.
Don't do it.
Nearly six weeks ago, President Obama responded to an inspector general's report detailing the targeting, which had been long denied by the IRS. "The misconduct that it uncovered is inexcusable. It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it," Obama said, vowing to "hold the responsible parties accountable."
The IG report was based on a cursory audit. It was not a full-fledged investigation. And yet Democrats disingenuously claimed that it exonerated the Obama administration and the president's re-election campaign from any involvement in IRS targeting.
To truly "hold the responsible parties accountable," Obama still needed a thorough and impartial inquiry led by investigators who would question witnesses under oath, and would subpoena the White House and his own re-election campaign for related emails and other documents.
He did not ask for that.
Smelling blood, the GOP-controlled House launched an investigation led by Rep. Darrell Issa of California. Never mistaken for an impartial investigator, Issa quickly declared that IRS targeting was "ordered from Washington" – a thinly veiled indictment of the White House. His evidence? A few cherry-picked interviews with IRS officials and an Orwellian subtext: "We're getting to proving it," Issa said. On June 3 I wrote of Issa: "Meet the best friend of a controversy-plagued Democratic White House: a demagogic Republican."
Meanwhile, Obama backed his strong words with middling action, transferring political ally Danny Werfel from the Office of Management and Budget to the IRS, where as acting commissioner Werfel would investigate his own administration.
Why, after the agency's massive breach of trust, would Obama think a Werfel-led investigation will restore the public's faith?
Werfel announced Monday that instructions used by the IRS to look for applicants seeking tax-exempt status with "Tea Party" and "Patriots" in their title also included groups whose names included the word "Progressive" and "Occupy." Jonathon Weisman of The New York Times reported, "The documents appeared to back up contentions by IRS officials and some Democrats that the agency did not intend to single out conservative groups for special scrutiny."
The White House and its allies declared the scandal over. Said David Axelrod, one of Obama's longest-serving advisers, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" show: "I think the implication that this was some sort of scheme is falling apart."
Don't buy it. Like Issa and the GOP, Democrats are jumping to convenient conclusions based on incomplete evidence and no credible investigation.
There is a hard truth that partisans won't admit: Until more is known, we can't implicate or exonerate anybody.
Somebody like …. a special prosecutor. Those words are hard for me to type two decades after an innocent land deal I covered in Arkansas turned into the runaway Whitewater investigation.
What the IRS did, Obama said less than six weeks ago, was "inexcusable." That's a good word to describe what Republicans and Democrats in Washington are doing now -- cherry-picking evidence from partisan and cursory inquiries, treating Americans like lemmings and the truth like a leper.
Keep bumping up. Very good post and very true.
FF#224665

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Supreme Court has issued a key ruling regarding a California ban on same-sex marriage. Details soon.

TWO WINS FOR SAME-SEX MARRIAGE
Watch this video
Supreme Court issues 5-4 ruling rejecting DOMA

June 26th, 2013
10:24 AM ET

Supreme Court strikes down part of DOMA, dismisses Prop. 8 appeal

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/26/supreme-...

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court struck down a key part of the federal Defense of Marriage Act on Wednesday and declared that same-sex couples who are legally married deserve equal rights to the benefits under federal law that go to all other married couples.

The decision is a landmark win for the gay rights movement. It voids a section of the law known as DOMA, which was adopted with bipartisan support in Congress in 1996 to deny all benefits and recognition to same-sex couples.

At that time, no state permitted gays and lesbians to marry. Now, 12 states and the District of Columbia authorize same-sex marriages.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-do...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama is, imo, a commie.
Here is why.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
Don't do it.
He did not ask for that.
Exactly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Supreme Court has issued a key ruling regarding a California ban on same-sex marriage. Details soon.
TWO WINS FOR SAME-SEX MARRIAGE
Watch this video
Supreme Court issues 5-4 ruling rejecting DOMA
June 26th, 2013
10:24 AM ET
Supreme Court strikes down part of DOMA, dismisses Prop. 8 appeal
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/26/supreme-...
DOMA 'was a 'clinton' project :)
anyway!

This is a breaking news story. Stay tuned for updates.

The Supreme Court has struck down part of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) this morning (read the ruling here) and subsequently also threw out the contentious Prop 8 appeal (read that decision here).

The portion of the DOMA law that has been ruled against is a provision that denies benefits to legally-married gay couples. Gay couples, under federal law, will now be considered “married.” And in California, same-sex marriages will be able to potentially resume.

The rulings do not impact gay marriage rights in the 38 states where it is currently not legal on the books. <<--<<<

The DOMA vote was 5-4, with Justice Anthony Kennedy writing for himself and the liberals on the court.

He wrote that DOMA is a violation of “basic due process and equal protection principles applicable to the federal government.”

On a more intriguing note, the argument that DOMA infringed on states rights to define marriage was also noted.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/su...

Ta ta ...
NOT going to argue with a 'proven' "FRAUD" today.

Gonna ENJOY my *grandchildren*...!!!

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 128,501 - 128,520 of243,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama to ask Congress for cash for roads, bridges 4 min Cricket 23 677
Number of pre-teens crossing border illegally w... 6 min Interesting 3
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 14 min Crybaby Cons 11
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 22 min Cricket 23 173
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 35 min Crybaby Cons 59
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 35 min Cricket 23 134,945
Reid: 'Dreamers' are here legitimately 1 hr STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY 27
•••
•••