The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152452 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ... I forgot ... when engaging in discourse with you, Rose or NTR, all those you disagree with are bigots, Trolls and proxy users, posting lies and insults, while you and your band of idiots are just purveyors of the truth and upstanding members of the forum.
Only you and your idiot band of buddies would believe that tripe.
Your delusions are becoming more humorous by the post.
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>Of course ... I forgot ... when engaging in discourse with you, Rose or NTR, all those you disagree with are bigots, Trolls and proxy users, posting lies and insults, while you and your band of idiots are just purveyors of the truth and upstanding members of the forum.
Temper temper, ;), unfortunately, many of conservative posters that post here have clearly shown themselves to be bigots and have repeatedly violated the tos. The evidence can be seen in their posts and the many bannings incurred. That's not Roses fault, or Ntr's or mine. The truth is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. ;)
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>Only you and your idiot band of buddies would believe that tripe.
Your delusions are becoming more humorous by the post.
LOL

It's the truth. Maybe you didn't pay attention when Quirky used the term "be**ers" to describe Hispanics, or American Lady "railed" against "race mixing" and professed her support for the Klu Klux Klan, just to name a few. lol
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152453 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
Awwwww....somebody doesn't like the truth...
Call it whatever you like, cryin, bitching, whatever. It's the truth and boy does it chap your hide! Hahahhaaha!!!
<quoted text>
Again, if I, as a registered poster, was doing what the conservative trolls using anonymous proxies are doing, I wouldn't have this account, so trying to put me or any "liberal" on the same level as the individuals your trying to defend, is dishonest, but then, that's typical of you. lol
See post 152450

This is where I acknowledge that "YOU" believe you and your buddies are always in the right.

Keep it coming x-girly, your putting the chuckle in my week. Kinda like watching someone slip on a banana peal.

With all your crying you must be running low on Kleenex. HAHAHAHA

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#152454 Jun 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats shocking is that you never learned anything from the era you grew up in. Too bad your too worn out to do sit in`s now. Commie!
LOL! Never did a "sit in" in my life, and I am no "Commie."

Quirky, you really are pathetic you know.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152455 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Temper temper, ;), unfortunately, many of conservative posters that post here have clearly shown themselves to be bigots and have repeatedly violated the tos. The evidence can be seen in their posts and the many bannings incurred. That's not Roses fault, or Ntr's or mine. The truth is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. ;)
<quoted text>
LOL
It's the truth. Maybe you didn't pay attention when Quirky used the term "be**ers" to describe Hispanics, or American Lady "railed" against "race mixing" and professed her support for the Klu Klux Klan, just to name a few. lol
Getting angry at you would be like getting angry at the dog for crapping on the floor. The dog is stupid by nature and doesn't know any better. You are much the same.

I bet you were a great hall monitor in school (gotta wonder if you ever graduated), you are the epitome of the squealer. I'm sure that the MODs are quite familiar with your reporting of others. Your problem is that squealing on others doesn't work as well as an adult as it did when you were getting the sand kicked in your face by the other kids in grade school. As adults we see that even as a tattle tale you have no power.

LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#152456 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
See post 152450
This is where I acknowledge that "YOU" believe you and your buddies are always in the right.
Keep it coming x-girly, your putting the chuckle in my week. Kinda like watching someone slip on a banana peal.
LOL

You can deflect all you want. If you feel you can disprove my claims, by all means, do so. I'll be waiting and "chuckling" myself. ;)

Level 9

Forum

#152457 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing site praising the IRS's investigation into itself and exonerating itself of any wrong doing.
HAHAHAHAHA
There was no "praising the IRS's investigation into itself and exonerating itself of any wrong doing" in that article.

Why do you lie so much?

Level 9

Forum

#152458 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the Rose here, his layers of insulation that protect his accountability for his outright lies and ineptness are being stripped, piece by piece by the very pellets they are leaving until there is nothing but a yellow core of cowardice left as he and the Rose stand trembling and naked.
LMFAO at you!

What a drama queen.

Level 9

Forum

#152459 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
Jbone72 wrote:
He has not kept one promise. He just keeps saying everything is ok, because he on vacation too much to know what the hell is going on!!!!!<quoted text>Here you have it folks. The classic reply of a pure far left communist coward to a mostly true post.
LOL! It was a joke, moron.

You sure are needy for my attention today, POS.

Quit lying. I am no "far left communist," and I am no "coward."

You people just lie and insult, lie and insult daily. It's all you do when anyone disagrees with you.

Quit stalking me.

Level 9

Forum

#152460 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He/she has several registered accounts.
Just as others (mostly libs) do too.
We are working to rectify this pervasive problem with help from the NSA.
Perhaps this could restore our tarnished image, but we are being hampered by Obama and ilk who wants us to continue to stay the course just as before in order to continue with his agenda of communism and spying on private citizens.
LMAO! Liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152461 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting angry at you would be like getting angry at the dog for crapping on the floor. The dog is stupid by nature and doesn't know any better. You are much the same.
I bet you were a great hall monitor in school (gotta wonder if you ever graduated), you are the epitome of the squealer. I'm sure that the MODs are quite familiar with your reporting of others. Your problem is that squealing on others doesn't work as well as an adult as it did when you were getting the sand kicked in your face by the other kids in grade school. As adults we see that even as a tattle tale you have no power.
LOL
LOL

You're still angry that I exposed a truth about the conservative posters on this thread. In reality, it was already common knowledge.

Your insults and petty deflections have no impact on me "Aphelion".

It won't change the truth about them, or you. ;)

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152462 Jun 26, 2013
I saw that sista posted one article about this but I thought I'd add another.

"The Supreme Court has ruled 5-4 to strike down the Defense of Marriage Act as unconstitutional in a major victory for advocates of gay marriage and a blow to House Republican leaders. California’s Proposition 8 banning gay marriage also fell, with the court ruling that the appellants did not have standing to appeal a lower court decision overturning the law.

House Republicans authorized spending up to $3 million to defend DOMA in court after President Barack Obama’s administration refused to do so, over the protests of Democrats. But the court ruled that the law violated the equal protection guarantees in the Constitution.

“DOMA instructs all federal officials, and indeed all persons with whom same-sex couples interact, including their own children, that their marriage is less worthy than the marriages of others,” the court found.“The federal statute is invalid, for no legitimate purpose overcomes the purpose and effect to disparage and to injure those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity.

“By seeking to displace this protection and treating those persons as living in marriages less respected than others, the federal statute is in violation of the Fifth Amendment.”"

http://www.rollcall.com/news/defense_of_marri...

I told you people that it wasn't Constitutional to ban gays from marriage.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152463 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
See post 152450
Aphelion we aren't always in the right just most of the time.

“Stupid Woodpecker”

Since: Jan 11

Indeed

#152464 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You're still angry that I exposed a truth about the conservative posters on this thread. In reality, it was already common knowledge.
In reality the only thing you've proven on here is what an absolute idiot you. Which has been common knowledge for quite some time.

Even the more intelligent of the liberals have distanced themselves from you and this thread.
Call me whatever you wish, the facts are facts.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#152465 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Never did a "sit in" in my life, and I am no "Commie."
Quirky, you really are pathetic you know.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!
That Quirky is thoroughly transfixed on you, he has fantasized and encompassed himself a scenario where you, topix and what he does will determine the fate of the country.
Don't laugh, how long has it been? years...... I've known wolves that have been shot for stalking for just one night!
Anyway on the lighter side, he seems to think you were some kind of Angela Davis type. Or maybe even......

PATTY HEARST

http://youtu.be/eVEkchuWGvs

STEREO TOAL
polkadotbox-videos

Level 8

Location hidden

#152466 Jun 26, 2013
The_Bottom_Line wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality the only thing you've proven on here is what an absolute idiot you. Which has been common knowledge for quite some time.
Even the more intelligent of the liberals have distanced themselves from you and this thread.
Call me whatever you wish, the facts are facts.
LOL

I really didn't have to prove anything. The evidence to support my claims are littered throughout Topix. Unfortunately for you, calling me an "idiot" doesn't disprove anything I've said does it? No.

That's the problem with you and those like you. You let your emotions run your actions. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true.

As for any of the more "intelligent" liberals distancing themselves from me. Please be a peach and reveal who you are referring to. My guess is that you will not have one name. ;)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152467 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "praising the IRS's investigation into itself and exonerating itself of any wrong doing" in that article.
Why do you lie so much?
From your article:
"
So the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups, but it was also targeting progressive groups, which means it wasn’t really singling out anyone. And remember the only group actually denied tax-exempt status was a progressive one.

This should put this matter to bed forever. All along, everyone agreed that the problem with the IRS’ behavior was that the agency seemed to be giving extra scrutiny to groups of one political affiliation, and not the other. Now we know that it targeted groups on both sides."

The above statement pretty much states that they exonerate themselves of any wrong doing. However the article fails to mention that the above results were due to the IRS investigating itself.

Given the lack of stewardship and integrity in the IRS currently, anyone with a modicum of intelligence and basic observation skills can see that allowing a government agency to investigate itself is a complete joke and a slap in the face to the taxpayer.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152468 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The only thing that you have exposed is your unadulterated bias and disingenuous nature. Keep it coming x-girl
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152469 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I really didn't have to prove anything. The evidence to support my claims are littered throughout Topix. Unfortunately for you, calling me an "idiot" doesn't disprove anything I've said does it? No.
That's the problem with you and those like you. You let your emotions run your actions. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true.
As for any of the more "intelligent" liberals distancing themselves from me. Please be a peach and reveal who you are referring to. My guess is that you will not have one name. ;)
You keep claiming that you are delivering the facts but offer nothing of substance besides your opinion and conjecture. Typical!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#152470 Jun 26, 2013
Rose was one of the free love hippies in the old San Francisco movies. As well as one of the Nude hippies at Woodstock Ha Ha Ha !
person brown

United States

#152471 Jun 26, 2013
Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring!!!
Who cares? Is that your real name? I seriously doubt it. So you're some kind of hero in your own mind is all I see. Big whoop. I have had farts more heroic than you.
How true. X-man is quite a blowhard. His heroism is to hide behind a fake name, then criticize others who he claims are doing their hiding in a better manner than he is! It looks to me like he's just jealous. I suppose in the nerd world he's some kind of hero. He's probably also captain of the neighborhood Marvel Comics Club, plays peewee golf and has a bug collection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 55 min spud 42
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 1 hr spud 17
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 hr woodtick57 211
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr J ValJean 136,009
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 6 hr gulf 64
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 7 hr Mykro 9
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE