The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Chief Wants to Help

Herndon, VA

#152481 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I really didn't have to prove anything. The evidence to support my claims are littered throughout Topix. Unfortunately for you, calling me an "idiot" doesn't disprove anything I've said does it? No.
That's the problem with you and those like you. You let your emotions run your actions. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true.
As for any of the more "intelligent" liberals distancing themselves from me. Please be a peach and reveal who you are referring to. My guess is that you will not have one name. ;)
I want to help. Here's a link to a thread the smarter liberals (that's open for debate admittedly) left this thread for:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Check the names, far more than one who was here who is now there. It appears they left you to yourself on here.

Oh BTW, I'm trying to counter all the judge its you're giving everyone else, but damn you have some mighty busy counter - counter fingers, girl!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152482 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you call what you're doing? Better?
Do you really think that I am not capable of posting vulgar disgusting things to people? LOL
Seriously, you think to much of yourself.
I would never post the things that you and the other conservative proxy users post because it is beneath me to do so.
We know you think quite highly of yourself. A legend in your own mind.

LOL
western

United States

#152483 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
WAAAA ... x-girl still crying about proxies.
You are soooo Brave .... x-girl
HAHAHAHAHA
Do you think X-man knows he'll never get a real girl by claiming to be some kind of hero on Topix?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152484 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
WAAAA ... x-girl still crying about proxies.
You are soooo Brave .... x-girl
HAHAHAHAHA
LOL

You can ridicule all you like, how about disputing what I'm saying? ;)
Chief Wants to Help

Herndon, VA

#152485 Jun 26, 2013
person brown wrote:
<quoted text>
How true. X-man is quite a blowhard. His heroism is to hide behind a fake name, then criticize others who he claims are doing their hiding in a better manner than he is! It looks to me like he's just jealous. I suppose in the nerd world he's some kind of hero. He's probably also captain of the neighborhood Marvel Comics Club, plays peewee golf and has a bug collection.
She has the best Marvel Comics shrine on the block! She even has a Marvel Comics bedspread and sheets. Plus her mom embroidered an awesome X-Man throw pillow that she sleeps with and takes everywhere!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152486 Jun 26, 2013
Obama Brings Mother-in-Law, Niece to Africa

by Keith Koffler on June 26, 2013, 9:27 am

In a move that can only fuel charges that his week-long trip to Africa is a de facto vacation, President Obama is taking his mother-in-law Marian Robinson and niece Leslie Robinson with him on Air Force One, which departed the United States this morning. Leslie is the daughter of First Lady Michelle Obamaís brother Craig.

Obama is already being accompanied by Mrs. Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia. Itís not clear if other family members got aboard the presidential jet this morning. The press pool reporter, who eyed the Obama relatives, doesnít mention any.

The Obamas have been criticized for the massive expense of the trip, which reportedly could reach up to $100 million. Obama was ridiculed when news surfaced that he had been contemplating a safari that would have required Secret Service agents to act as snipers in case animals tried to attack the first family.

The White House says the excursion is an important step toward building democracy and advancing U.S. strategic interests in Africa.

The press pooler slyly noted that Bo did not make the cut for the trip.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/06/26/o...
western

United States

#152487 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that I am not capable of posting vulgar disgusting things to people? LOL
I would never post the things that you and the other conservative proxy users post because it is beneath me to do so.
I think the Justice League wants to induct you into their Superhero Hall of Fame. I think you should be Semi-Anonymous Man.

They already have an Anonymous Man, but you could be like his Robin. Or maybe the butler who tidies up around the bat cave.
western

United States

#152488 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I dispute your claim that you're some kind of Topix hero! LOL!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152489 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If you ever state anything of substance I will. However all you do is call others liars and trolls. The real fact is that all you have done is may accusations, but offer no proof. Can't disprove what you have failed to prove to begin with. Imbecile.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#152490 Jun 26, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!
That Quirky is thoroughly transfixed on you, he has fantasized and encompassed himself a scenario where you, topix and what he does will determine the fate of the country.
Don't laugh, how long has it been? years...... I've known wolves that have been shot for stalking for just one night!
Anyway on the lighter side, he seems to think you were some kind of Angela Davis type. Or maybe even......
PATTY HEARST
http://youtu.be/eVEkchuWGvs
STEREO TOAL
polkadotbox-videos
LMAO! Quirky has issues. I think he's lonely and fantasizes a lot.
western

United States

#152491 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Is this the "better" you were talking about?
Childish and stupid. That is the reality of what you post. ;)
But no denial?(It's ok to be a virgin.) Maybe if you spent less time on the computer? Just a thought.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152492 Jun 26, 2013
CORRECTION
That would be "make" accusations

Level 8

Location hidden

#152493 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever state anything of substance I will. However all you do is call others liars and trolls. The real fact is that all you have done is may accusations, but offer no proof. Can't disprove what you have failed to prove to begin with. Imbecile.
LOL

In other words, you can't dispute anything I have posted. ;)

There is proof up and down this thread just in the last ten minutes.

lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#152494 Jun 26, 2013
western wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Justice League wants to induct you into their Superhero Hall of Fame. I think you should be Semi-Anonymous Man.
They already have an Anonymous Man, but you could be like his Robin. Or maybe the butler who tidies up around the bat cave.
There also looking for a cowardly villain that you'd be perfect for.

You have the hiding part down pat. ;)
I Dont Know This Person

UK

#152495 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a dyed in the wool hardcore Liberal.
And I think you're a classic fucktard.
You give even us Liberals a bad name.
Well, back to not knowing or associating with you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152496 Jun 26, 2013
western wrote:
<quoted text>
But no denial?(It's ok to be a virgin.) Maybe if you spent less time on the computer? Just a thought.
LOL

Do you ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself? lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#152497 Jun 26, 2013
Chief Wants to Help wrote:
<quoted text>
She has the best Marvel Comics shrine on the block! She even has a Marvel Comics bedspread and sheets. Plus her mom embroidered an awesome X-Man throw pillow that she sleeps with and takes everywhere!
dur, dur, durrrrr

lol

;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#152498 Jun 26, 2013
I Dont Know This Person wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a dyed in the wool hardcore Liberal.
And I think you're a classic fucktard.
You give even us Liberals a bad name.
Well, back to not knowing or associating with you.
Sure you are. ;)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152499 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
In other words, you can't dispute anything I have posted. ;)
There is proof up and down this thread just in the last ten minutes.
lol
A legend in your own mind.

Kinda hard to convince the village idiot (you) that just because you make an accusation, does not make it true. Very similar to your belief that just because you are registered that your points are more valid, than those who are not.

I'm sure that your delusions are comforting. HAHAHAHA
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152500 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
dur, dur, durrrrr
lol
;)
Funny that you are not disputing what they posted. Using your logic, one has to conclude that they were posting the truth, since you cannot refute it.

Dimwit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 2 min Guess Who 8
Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner 16 min Lawrence Wolf 9
Zoeller: Congress must fix broken immigrationa 53 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 137,133
Graham: 2016 hinges on immigration 3 hr Holla Isabella 3
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 3 hr Guess Who 1,461
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 4 hr Dee Dee Dee 8
More from around the web