The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409663 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152618 Jun 26, 2013
Fly in the Ointment wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord!
I've obtained your recent and your past arrest records from a confidential and undisclosed source.
As well as NTR's-PRJester's-And yours.
Very interesting reading.
Very,very interesting indeed.
But don't feel proud, it's not nearly as interesting as NTR's and Rose's.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have much, much more research to do on all four of you.
A clue for you four?
With the commonality of drug addiction between the three of you, and your contuing habit, coupled with your "supposedly" confidential emails back and forth to one another amongst you four, both here and elsewhere, I am inclined to garner a proposition to the higher authorities for an estimation of possible criminal drug activity, as well as ID theft, and I will keep pushing until I get a DEA criminal drug indictment coincide with the espionage of the stolen ID's to be used here in the USA and for sale to illegal aliens.
So, how miuch do you four pull in per month on yourillicit dope and stolen identity ring?
Nop ansr needed, as I know the figure.
Both ID's and birth certificates that are to be sold to illegal aliens?
Is PRJester the supplier for dope too per chance?
You and your group know that he is.
As I know exactly where the stolen ID's are coming from.(PR/Jester)
And who facilitates the porocess here in mthe USA.(NTR)
NTR facilitates PRJester's "ready to go" stolen ID's for the illegal aliens market here in the USA.
Shedoes, but not because she is smart, only because she and PRJester along with everyone else knows that you and Rose are too damn stupid to carry out anything like that, as you both can barely type.
Answer very, very carefully here now.
Because all four of you are looking at some very hard time here okay?
Rose and NTR will both die in prison
as they're both 64 years old and they're both looking at 20-30 yrs. with NP.
PRJester...Life no parole.
You...40 years, no parole.
Well, It looks like I'm caught. Damn, and here I thought I was invincible.

I will also be putting in a call to "authorities" about this post just to see what I can get done about it. ;)

Good luck.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#152619 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO at you!
What a drama queen.
What a naked commie mole rat. [email protected]

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#152621 Jun 26, 2013
leggy wrote:
only a total panty hose wearing coward would hide his location.
Only a total idiot would post a picture of his truck and grandkids on the internet with its license plate # in full view.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152622 Jun 26, 2013
No Amnesty Mom wrote:
Another Obama failure.
Putin Defends Snowden's Stopover, Rejects US 'Drivel'
Russian President Vladimir Putin refused to extradite fugitive Edward Snowden as the Obama administration maintained that officials in Moscow have a legal basis to return him to the U.S.. Russia was “completely surprised” by the arrival of Snowden, who ...
.....as Obama hides in Africa to the tune of 100 million dollars.

Have you ever noticed when the Washington corruption is heated up, Obama hides?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#152623 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need to "hide behind proxies to make hateful comments". Registered posters do it all the time.
That is true. 2 or three years ago Rose, UsMail, Rico and others got banned at least 8 times each. All due to their nasty comments to others.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152624 Jun 26, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, back in 2008, who would've thought that 'Change' would be even MORE FG than ever before?
only those that paid attention to the little things and thought a Nobody out of Nowhere with NO experience had what it took AND THEN VOTED FOR HIM....TWICE, NOW.
the People understood, briefly, that the FG was screwing us and then took a flyer on Obama. that is the ONLY explanation I can think of, that and White Guilt leading to THIS first black American Pres.
the RE-election? who the eff knows....
what I do know, the same thing our parents and great-grands, etc... knew: TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT.
can;t get much wrongER than Obama Redux, can we?
oh, hell yeah... Hillary/ANY Dem (and possibly any Rep!) in 2016!!
that would be the TRI-fecta!lol
Hope and Change.(Revenge on America)

This is exactly what he meant and this is exactly what we are experiencing in America today.

History repeats itself just like the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Doesn't anyone in America have a spine to impeach this man?
Mr Barnes

UK

#152625 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You have been doing a "sit in" right here on topix for years now, commie.
LMFAO! True. So very true.
western

United States

#152626 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't care if you believe me. hahaa, especially you. Did I say I did because that was a mistake if so. ;)
Don't worry, we don't believe you. You see, you are hidden like a coward, so there's no way to verify your claims.

But that's ok. You see, that's kind of the purpose of a place like Topix. People are here to talk ideas, not boast about how brave or transparent they are. When someone like you starts doing that, they just look foolish. Because we ALL know there's no way for anyone to prove such outlandish claims. You might as well start talking about your days as an astronaut or brain surgeon.

This does not take a lot of brain power to grasp. That you continually miss these simple facts does not add much to your overall credibility. "Looky me! Looky me! I special!" is the kind of boasting small children do. So do yourself a favor and quit behaving like a small child.

Post some liberal rubbish instead. At least you can post a link the the DNC website as...ahem..."proof". Or just copy & past it as your own like NTR does! It's crap, true enough, but it is an opinion that has some chance of not being laughed at by everyone on both sides like your claim be more transparent, even while using "location hidden".(You do see how idiotic that looks, don't you?)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152627 Jun 26, 2013
Connect the dots:

Obama and Putin's conversation "accidently" caught
on mic.

Obama says: "wait till I am re-elected and then I can do much more."

Snowden hired with no college degree and no experience in this field to spy on Americans.

Snowden sneaks 5 lap tops with secret-spying info about the Americans and China/Russia.

Why wasn't he monitored?
What is the connection with the accidental conversation with Putin and Snowden being in Russia?
How did he get out of Hawaii---no surveillance on his passport since this should be one of the rules and criteria when hired for this type of secrecy---to keep all passports monitored while working in this field?

He spied, he left, he spilled his guts----undetected.
Mr Barnes

UK

#152628 Jun 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
.....as Obama hides in Africa to the tune of 100 million dollars.
Have you ever noticed when the Washington corruption is heated up, Obama hides?
He goes home to his birthplace.
Most people do when in dire straits.
little girl

Sheboygan, WI

#152629 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's realistic and it's typical of the conservative trolls on this thread. They prove it every day.
<quoted text>
That's what you think.
<quoted text>
Really? Are you sure about that? Do you think that divulging your own information is the only way personal info gets revealed?
<quoted text>
No, registered posters that say "vile" things get banned and at the very least.
<quoted text>
Whether it is or isn't is not the point is it? The point is that those who hide behind a proxy so they can behave in this way without taking responsibility for their behavior are cowards. That was my point all along.
excuse me mister super hero, sir. when you are all done telling everyone how much you don't care about them. and the next time you come out from under your bed. would you please help me mister super hero, sir?
my kitteh is stuck in a tree.
:(

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#152630 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
YOu're pitiful.
Seek attention from someone else, troll.
"wild irush hoe"
Attention from you? Yup, I love hear you cry, whine, lie, and play the victim. All you disagree with are liars. The world of "wild irush hoe". The champeen of those with their hand out.
Peace
KMA
Mr Barnes

UK

#152631 Jun 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best yet and the truth.
Great post.
Here! Here! Best post of the year in my opinion.
The bummer? Obama has got 3 whole years left.
Hope she keeps us duly updated.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#152632 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's realistic and it's typical of the conservative trolls on this thread. They prove it every day.
<quoted text>

You may "report abuse" any time you wish.

That's what you think.
<quoted text>

That is what I KNOW! I have NEVER provided sufficient information on this or any other thread for anyone to KNOW who I am. They may make conjectures, but that is all it is.

Really? Are you sure about that? Do you think that divulging your own information is the only way personal info gets revealed?
<quoted text>

You had to provide it to SOMEONE for it to be divulged.

<quoted text>

Get banned and then just come back under another email address or as an unregistered poster. Topix does nothing to prohibit this.

Whether it is or isn't is not the point is it? The point is that those who hide behind a proxy so they can behave in this way without taking responsibility for their behavior are cowards. That was my point all along.
Yes it is the point. If Topix doesn't care, why should you? I see too many registered posters "behave in this way" for it to make any real difference. Your paranoia is getting the best of you. If you feel THAT uncomfortable with anonymous proxies on Topix, maybe you should locate a site where they require EVERYONE to register.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#152633 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Not an "embarrassment" to the prosecution, but embarrassing that defense has nothing, so they resort to badgering the witnesses. Second time they've pulled this stunt now. It's weak and desperate, and the jury can see through it.
The defense has nothing.
"wild irush hoe"
The defense has nothing? You call an innocent man nothing?
Peace
KMA
Mr Barnes

UK

#152634 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What a naked commie mole rat. [email protected]
LMFAO!

I got a new zinger to fling now!
Thank you for that!
So damn funny!lolololol
Mole rat.....LMFAO again!
Mr Barnes

UK

#152635 Jun 26, 2013
little girl wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me mister super hero, sir. when you are all done telling everyone how much you don't care about them. and the next time you come out from under your bed. would you please help me mister super hero, sir?
my kitteh is stuck in a tree.
:(
LMFAO! My side is hurting severely!
CLASSIC!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#152636 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's what you think.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh by the way, NO ONE knows who I am. They may make conjectures and may have even gone to a great deal of trouble to attempt to determine who I am, but I can assure you they do not KNOW.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152637 Jun 26, 2013
"Barack Obama is either an idiot or he's purposely trying to destroy the American Economy."

Vladamir Putin,
Russian P.M.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#152638 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What a naked commie mole rat. [email protected]
"naked commie mole rat"... LMAO!!! You do live the past...

flash card: What country does Fidel Castro live in?
(clue: Bay of _____) hint the other white meat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 17 min Susanm 18,244
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 59 min jaykayel 28
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 3 hr Moytoy Sinyard 1,954
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 144,095
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 3 hr Jocko 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 312
More from around the web