The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409410 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152596 Jun 26, 2013
western god of lightning wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should report X-man for berating and spamming honest Topix participants for following their rules?
Hmmmmmm.....
He has done a lot of name calling aimed at honest folks whose hometowns and/or other location info is prominently displayed, all the while using "location hidden" for himself. Seems like harassment to me. Anyone else agree we're being harassed just for following the rules? Anyone?
LOL

By all means, be my guest. ;)

ANON

Gloucester, UK

#152597 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand it completely. I am not paranoid about it as you are.
Your identity and location are KNOWN to Topix, not to other posters, as is protected under their privacy policy. So what????
I know NOTHING about YOU and I know NOTHING about a proxy user. If a registered poster threatens you, you can contact Topix and they know how to locate the person who threatened you. So what? The person who threatens you does not know how to locate YOU unless YOU have provided the poster your name and/or address.
"Your identity and location are KNOWN to Topix"

That's not necessarily true.
Anyone that wants to can use a proxy to hide their location, and a free fictitiously made email account to register here.
Topix doesn't care and these trolls like X-Man, Rico, etc etc know this and undoubtedly register that way because they have been banned so many times before.
Topix can and probably has perma-banned their real ISP addy.

X-Man is a nutjob.
Personally I read the content of a post and decide for myself whether or not it has any merit.
Obviously nothing in any of the X-Mans posts mean anything but a laugh to me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#152598 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
You're a liar posit. It's that simple.
I am not. Many here do. It's that factual.
ANON

Gloucester, UK

#152599 Jun 26, 2013
western god of lightning wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should report X-man for berating and spamming honest Topix participants for following their rules?
Hmmmmmm.....
He has done a lot of name calling aimed at honest folks whose hometowns and/or other location info is prominently displayed, all the while using "location hidden" for himself. Seems like harassment to me. Anyone else agree we're being harassed just for following the rules? Anyone?
If he is reported enough he will be banned. The problem most people don't care enough to bother reporting.
That and the stupid sod will just come back with a new name.
Happens daily around here. Sort of funny really.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152600 Jun 26, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your identity and location are KNOWN to Topix"
That's not necessarily true.
Anyone that wants to can use a proxy to hide their location, and a free fictitiously made email account to register here.
Topix doesn't care and these trolls like X-Man, Rico, etc etc know this and undoubtedly register that way because they have been banned so many times before.
Topix can and probably has perma-banned their real ISP addy.
X-Man is a nutjob.
Personally I read the content of a post and decide for myself whether or not it has any merit.
Obviously nothing in any of the X-Mans posts mean anything but a laugh to me.
LOL

That just goes to show how much you know. I've never been banned. Ever.

Funny, how you say all this behind the safety of your anonymous proxy. A little ironic, wouldn't you say? hahahaa!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#152601 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am not. Many here do. It's that factual.
You referred to me specifically. You lied. That makes you a liar.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#152602 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just as a realistic example, if I were to bombard you with hateful comments, call you names, reveal personal information about you, call you a pedophile, accuse you of incest, etc etc, day in and day out, all you would have to do is contact Topix, or the authorities and they could if inclined, easily locate me and hold me responsible for my actions.
Now, this is not to say that a proxy user is above the law. I happen to know for a fact right now that they are not but it doesn't negate the reason that they are trying to hide themselves so they can behave like animals on the internet. Now, I've made it as simple and as clear as I possibly can for you.
You are correct but I really do not believe it is realistic for most posters. No one has ANY specific personal information about ME to share. If they do have personal information about YOU, that is YOUR fault.

Registered posters, unregistered posters, and those who use anonymous proxies all say and accuse of vile things.

As Topix does not require posters to register and provide their email, etc., your concerns must not be major issues for them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#152603 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with anything? Are you really this desperate for attention?
No, just being informative is all.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#152604 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are really naive. I don't berate those who "choose not to register". I called out specific posters who hide behind proxies to make hateful comments. A coward is a coward. Just because a coward is allowed to be what he is doesn't change what he is.
Of course it's their choice. They're cowards. lol
You do not need to "hide behind proxies to make hateful comments". Registered posters do it all the time.
western god of lightning

United States

#152605 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That just goes to show how much you know. I've never been banned. Ever.
Funny, how you say all this behind the safety of your anonymous proxy. A little ironic, wouldn't you say? hahahaa!!
How can we know that? You could go sign up for a hotmail or gmail account and come right back over & over. You could have already done that several times over. The truly ironic thing is that you claim to be so smart, yet you expect us just to accept whatever you say about your relationship with Topix. We have no way to verify any of your claims. Furthermore, you have no way to prove them to us

You MAY be a hero to Topix. You MAY have never been banned. You MAY have kept your original fake name. But we have NO means of knowing if any of that is the case.

So really you're just an ordinary Joe Blow Anybody on Topix and not the least bit more open or special than anyone else. Do you get THAT, you ridiculous pinhead?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152606 Jun 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have such difficulty with the English language? Is it your second language? If so, then I understand your communication issues, but I'll never understand your cognitive impairment unless you've been given a diagnosis you'd like to share?
;-)
It's impossible not to notice.
Why do you keep posting under different poster's names?

So, you are saying you are a master at words but not at keeping your mouth shut about your life and the many things you participated in.

I rather be incorrect in wording than tell my intimate relationships with the world. I rather have common sense than a Master or PHD degree---who knows the truth about this--than be ignorant and lacking common sense. One can save you and the other can not.

Grammar--one can be fixed and the other can not.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152607 Jun 26, 2013
Look at who Obama has invited to the WH:

http://www.foxnews.mo bi/quickPage.html?page=22995 &external=2208218.proteus. fma

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#152608 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ... I forgot ... when engaging in discourse with you, Rose or NTR, all those you disagree with are bigots, Trolls and proxy users, posting lies and insults, while you and your band of idiots are just purveyors of the truth and upstanding members of the forum.
Only you and your idiot band of buddies would believe that tripe.
Your delusions are becoming more humorous by the post.
Your observations of these libs that are well versed in Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is quite correct.
You know, that communist handbook?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152609 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! And is if YOU are the omniscient, all-powerful one who knows what the "truth" is, and it's your ordained duty to enlighten me?
Can you get anymore arrogant, obnoxious and just downright infantile?
I know when people are lying about me and my friends; thus, I know what the truth is. You and your crew lie about people constantly. You also don't know the truth about President Obama. You call him a Muslim for instance without any valid substantiation of that allegation. Your word is worthless here or anywhere else in my opinion.
You have no truth to offer me under any circumstances. You're no authority on anything nor do you have any superior knowledge about anything.
All you have is your condescending, blowhard attitude.
I know the truth as I see it, not as YOU dictate what it is through your controlling nature.
I think you play these silly games for attention and to antagonize people. It's intellectually dishonest and extremely immature, and THAT is the truth as I see it.
No.

No lies.

The truth.

Still in denial but the world sees you differently, all they need to do is read your posts.
western

United States

#152610 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You referred to me specifically. You lied. That makes you a liar.
No, all that makes is a claim by you that someone else is a liar. You haven't proven a damn thing. Since you seem to expect us to believe you are somehow more transparent than the rest of us, which is obviously not the case, why should we believe this claim either? Where's the proof? It could be as ridiculously lacking in evidence as your hero pretensions have been thus far.

I am a great lover and kind to animals. Oh, and I've never been banned by Topix. My "proof" is the same as yours: I just told you so.

Eat my dust!
Fly in the Ointment

UK

#152611 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be.
Good Lord!

I've obtained your recent and your past arrest records from a confidential and undisclosed source.

As well as NTR's-PRJester's-And yours.

Very interesting reading.

Very,very interesting indeed.

But don't feel proud, it's not nearly as interesting as NTR's and Rose's.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have much, much more research to do on all four of you.

A clue for you four?

With the commonality of drug addiction between the three of you, and your contuing habit, coupled with your "supposedly" confidential emails back and forth to one another amongst you four, both here and elsewhere, I am inclined to garner a proposition to the higher authorities for an estimation of possible criminal drug activity, as well as ID theft, and I will keep pushing until I get a DEA criminal drug indictment coincide with the espionage of the stolen ID's to be used here in the USA and for sale to illegal aliens.

So, how miuch do you four pull in per month on yourillicit dope and stolen identity ring?

Nop ansr needed, as I know the figure.

Both ID's and birth certificates that are to be sold to illegal aliens?

Is PRJester the supplier for dope too per chance?

You and your group know that he is.

As I know exactly where the stolen ID's are coming from.(PR/Jester)

And who facilitates the porocess here in mthe USA.(NTR)

NTR facilitates PRJester's "ready to go" stolen ID's for the illegal aliens market here in the USA.

Shedoes, but not because she is smart, only because she and PRJester along with everyone else knows that you and Rose are too damn stupid to carry out anything like that, as you both can barely type.

Answer very, very carefully here now.

Because all four of you are looking at some very hard time here okay?

Rose and NTR will both die in prison
as they're both 64 years old and they're both looking at 20-30 yrs. with NP.

PRJester...Life no parole.
You...40 years, no parole.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152612 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct but I really do not believe it is realistic for most posters. No one has ANY specific personal information about ME to share. If they do have personal information about YOU, that is YOUR fault.
Registered posters, unregistered posters, and those who use anonymous proxies all say and accuse of vile things.
As Topix does not require posters to register and provide their email, etc., your concerns must not be major issues for them.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct but I really do not believe it is realistic for most posters.
It's realistic and it's typical of the conservative trolls on this thread. They prove it every day.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text> No one has ANY specific personal information about ME to share.
That's what you think.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>If they do have personal information about YOU, that is YOUR fault.
Really? Are you sure about that? Do you think that divulging your own information is the only way personal info gets revealed?
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Registered posters, unregistered posters, and those who use anonymous proxies all say and accuse of vile things.
No, registered posters that say "vile" things get banned and at the very least.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>As Topix does not require posters to register and provide their email, etc., your concerns must not be major issues for them.
Whether it is or isn't is not the point is it? The point is that those who hide behind a proxy so they can behave in this way without taking responsibility for their behavior are cowards. That was my point all along.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152613 Jun 26, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama is a hypocrite, liar and is out to destroy the Constitution and the USA. If he really cared about global-warming, he would park Air-force 1 an keep his(and his family) in the White House, or Camp David. He just wants the rest of us to suffer. Perhaps we should cut off ALL power to California and New York(and all the Blue States). Just give 'em a windmill, and let them eat cake.
We should divide America in half. The red being the working class, anti-welfare, anti-Muslim, anti-corruption, anti-abortion, anti-special rights for gays, anti illegal immigrants, etc.

The only problem we would have is enough soldiers to guard our borders because the blue would be coming by the droves to invade and sponge off of the fruits of our labor because they are starving as in a Third World country.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152614 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need to "hide behind proxies to make hateful comments". Registered posters do it all the time.
LOL

No, but being registered incurs makes you responsible for your posts. All your posts are logged to that specific account.

(shakes head)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#152615 Jun 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Never did a "sit in" in my life, and I am no "Commie."
Quirky, you really are pathetic you know.
You have been doing a "sit in" right here on topix for years now, commie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min El illegal in pri... 17,996
News Congress looks to punish 'sanctuary campus' col... 43 min guck fays 4
News El Paso leaders urge immigration unity, support 47 min El illegal in pri... 87
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 58 min Trump your President 463
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr American Werewolves 295
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr T Bone 144,069
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Just Think 14,875
More from around the web