The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
higgans

Marion, IN

#152441 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DOMA 'was a 'clinton' project :)
anyway!
This is a breaking news story. Stay tuned for updates.
The Supreme Court has struck down part of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) this morning (read the ruling here) and subsequently also threw out the contentious Prop 8 appeal (read that decision here).
The portion of the DOMA law that has been ruled against is a provision that denies benefits to legally-married gay couples. Gay couples, under federal law, will now be considered “married.” And in California, same-sex marriages will be able to potentially resume.
The rulings do not impact gay marriage rights in the 38 states where it is currently not legal on the books. <<--<<<
The DOMA vote was 5-4, with Justice Anthony Kennedy writing for himself and the liberals on the court.
He wrote that DOMA is a violation of “basic due process and equal protection principles applicable to the federal government.”
On a more intriguing note, the argument that DOMA infringed on states rights to define marriage was also noted.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/su...
Ta ta ...
NOT going to argue with a 'proven' "FRAUD" today.
Gonna ENJOY my *grandchildren*...!!!
)8~D>
oh, my....

after hearing the 'reports' of the SC two decisions, I am MORE confused about the Gay Marriage question than ever.

it's NOT the FG's domain...

it's NOT the States' domain...

what the hell is it????

I guess the People will decide...

but, HOW?

tick-tock, tick-tock....

ever been in the hospital/nursing home room, waiting for someone to expire? ever notice how loud the wall clock sounds during the silence?

tick-TOCK, tick-TOCK...

has our Nation become that room?

tick-tock...
Sunny

Longview, WA

#152442 Jun 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court struck down a key part of the federal Defense of Marriage Act on Wednesday and declared that same-sex couples who are legally married deserve equal rights to the benefits under federal law that go to all other married couples.
The decision is a landmark win for the gay rights movement. It voids a section of the law known as DOMA, which was adopted with bipartisan support in Congress in 1996 to deny all benefits and recognition to same-sex couples.
At that time, no state permitted gays and lesbians to marry. Now, 12 states and the District of Columbia authorize same-sex marriages.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-do...
Owww your one hot potato sista let it rip I got my shades on.
ANON

London, UK

#152443 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
X-girl still railing about proxies. Geez ... She's the "Hero" of the posting world, ever present to aid the registered users in their battle against the evil unregistered proxy posters. Extolling the bravery of the registered posters and calling out the cowardly unregistered.
HAHAHAHAHA
You are a mental case
Spot on! LOL

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152444 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
X-girl still railing about proxies. Geez ... She's the "Hero" of the posting world, ever present to aid the registered users in their battle against the evil unregistered proxy posters. Extolling the bravery of the registered posters and calling out the cowardly unregistered.
HAHAHAHAHA
You are a mental case
Ahhhh...the famous, I don't agree with you, so you're "crazy" defense!

Your attempts to defend the indefensible, a bunch of conservative trolls hiding behind proxies to insult others is humorous.

"cowardly" is a great word, fits you and them perfectly. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#152445 Jun 26, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on! LOL
Sup troll? lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#152446 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He/she has several registered accounts.
Just as others (mostly libs) do too.
We are working to rectify this pervasive problem with help from the NSA.
Perhaps this could restore our tarnished image, but we are being hampered by Obama and ilk who wants us to continue to stay the course just as before in order to continue with his agenda of communism and spying on private citizens.
LMAO

You're a liar posit. It's that simple.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152447 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did topix ever archive any posts?
What does that have to do with anything? Are you really this desperate for attention?

Level 8

Location hidden

#152448 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this be an example of the name calling that you claim that you do not participate. Oh wait ... because you are registered and brave in your words, and believe that you are held responsible for them, it's ok. Pffffftt
No, when Quirky called me "X-dork" and several other stupid names, wouild be.

Me calling him a bigot is just the truth verified by his own bigoted posts. ;)

And that's right, had I been violating the Tos, I would be held responsible. You're finally learning, good. ;)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152449 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh...the famous, I don't agree with you, so you're "crazy" defense!
Your attempts to defend the indefensible, a bunch of conservative trolls hiding behind proxies to insult others is humorous.
"cowardly" is a great word, fits you and them perfectly. ;)
Yes, Yes, Yes, we have all heard your crying about unregistered users using proxies. Do you cry about everything that you cannot control?

A bunch of self important liberals using registered accounts to insult others and claiming that they are somehow above those who are unregistered is humorous.

And yet x-girl will continue to cry about it. Awwww poor baby

HAHAHAHAHA
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152450 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, when Quirky called me "X-dork" and several other stupid names, wouild be.
Me calling him a bigot is just the truth verified by his own bigoted posts. ;)
And that's right, had I been violating the Tos, I would be held responsible. You're finally learning, good. ;)
Of course ... I forgot ... when engaging in discourse with you, Rose or NTR, all those you disagree with are bigots, Trolls and proxy users, posting lies and insults, while you and your band of idiots are just purveyors of the truth and upstanding members of the forum.

Only you and your idiot band of buddies would believe that tripe.

Your delusions are becoming more humorous by the post.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152451 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes, Yes, we have all heard your crying about unregistered users using proxies. Do you cry about everything that you cannot control?
A bunch of self important liberals using registered accounts to insult others and claiming that they are somehow above those who are unregistered is humorous.
HAHAHAHAHA
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Yes, Yes, we have all heard your crying about unregistered users using proxies. Do you cry about everything that you cannot control?
LOL

Awwwww....somebody doesn't like the truth...

Call it whatever you like, cryin, bitching, whatever. It's the truth and boy does it chap your hide! Hahahhaaha!!!
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>A bunch of self important liberals using registered accounts to insult others and claiming that they are somehow above those who are unregistered is humorous.
HAHAHAHAHA
Again, if I, as a registered poster, was doing what the conservative trolls using anonymous proxies are doing, I wouldn't have this account, so trying to put me or any "liberal" on the same level as the individuals your trying to defend, is dishonest, but then, that's typical of you. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#152452 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ... I forgot ... when engaging in discourse with you, Rose or NTR, all those you disagree with are bigots, Trolls and proxy users, posting lies and insults, while you and your band of idiots are just purveyors of the truth and upstanding members of the forum.
Only you and your idiot band of buddies would believe that tripe.
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>Of course ... I forgot ... when engaging in discourse with you, Rose or NTR, all those you disagree with are bigots, Trolls and proxy users, posting lies and insults, while you and your band of idiots are just purveyors of the truth and upstanding members of the forum.
Temper temper, ;), unfortunately, many of conservative posters that post here have clearly shown themselves to be bigots and have repeatedly violated the tos. The evidence can be seen in their posts and the many bannings incurred. That's not Roses fault, or Ntr's or mine. The truth is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. ;)
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>Only you and your idiot band of buddies would believe that tripe.
LOL

It's the truth. Maybe you didn't pay attention when Quirky used the term "be**ers" to describe Hispanics, or American Lady "railed" against "race mixing" and professed her support for the Klu Klux Klan, just to name a few. lol
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152453 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
Awwwww....somebody doesn't like the truth...
Call it whatever you like, cryin, bitching, whatever. It's the truth and boy does it chap your hide! Hahahhaaha!!!
<quoted text>
Again, if I, as a registered poster, was doing what the conservative trolls using anonymous proxies are doing, I wouldn't have this account, so trying to put me or any "liberal" on the same level as the individuals your trying to defend, is dishonest, but then, that's typical of you. lol
See post 152450

This is where I acknowledge that "YOU" believe you and your buddies are always in the right.

Keep it coming x-girly, your putting the chuckle in my week. Kinda like watching someone slip on a banana peal.

With all your crying you must be running low on Kleenex. HAHAHAHA

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#152454 Jun 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats shocking is that you never learned anything from the era you grew up in. Too bad your too worn out to do sit in`s now. Commie!
LOL! Never did a "sit in" in my life, and I am no "Commie."

Quirky, you really are pathetic you know.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152455 Jun 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Temper temper, ;), unfortunately, many of conservative posters that post here have clearly shown themselves to be bigots and have repeatedly violated the tos. The evidence can be seen in their posts and the many bannings incurred. That's not Roses fault, or Ntr's or mine. The truth is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. ;)
<quoted text>
LOL
It's the truth. Maybe you didn't pay attention when Quirky used the term "be**ers" to describe Hispanics, or American Lady "railed" against "race mixing" and professed her support for the Klu Klux Klan, just to name a few. lol
Getting angry at you would be like getting angry at the dog for crapping on the floor. The dog is stupid by nature and doesn't know any better. You are much the same.

I bet you were a great hall monitor in school (gotta wonder if you ever graduated), you are the epitome of the squealer. I'm sure that the MODs are quite familiar with your reporting of others. Your problem is that squealing on others doesn't work as well as an adult as it did when you were getting the sand kicked in your face by the other kids in grade school. As adults we see that even as a tattle tale you have no power.

LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#152456 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
See post 152450
This is where I acknowledge that "YOU" believe you and your buddies are always in the right.
Keep it coming x-girly, your putting the chuckle in my week. Kinda like watching someone slip on a banana peal.
With all your crying you must be running low on Kleenex. HAHAHAHA
LOL

You can deflect all you want. If you feel you can disprove my claims, by all means, do so. I'll be waiting and "chuckling" myself. ;)

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#152457 Jun 26, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing site praising the IRS's investigation into itself and exonerating itself of any wrong doing.
HAHAHAHAHA
There was no "praising the IRS's investigation into itself and exonerating itself of any wrong doing" in that article.

Why do you lie so much?

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#152458 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the Rose here, his layers of insulation that protect his accountability for his outright lies and ineptness are being stripped, piece by piece by the very pellets they are leaving until there is nothing but a yellow core of cowardice left as he and the Rose stand trembling and naked.
LMFAO at you!

What a drama queen.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#152459 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
Jbone72 wrote:
He has not kept one promise. He just keeps saying everything is ok, because he on vacation too much to know what the hell is going on!!!!!<quoted text>Here you have it folks. The classic reply of a pure far left communist coward to a mostly true post.
LOL! It was a joke, moron.

You sure are needy for my attention today, POS.

Quit lying. I am no "far left communist," and I am no "coward."

You people just lie and insult, lie and insult daily. It's all you do when anyone disagrees with you.

Quit stalking me.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#152460 Jun 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He/she has several registered accounts.
Just as others (mostly libs) do too.
We are working to rectify this pervasive problem with help from the NSA.
Perhaps this could restore our tarnished image, but we are being hampered by Obama and ilk who wants us to continue to stay the course just as before in order to continue with his agenda of communism and spying on private citizens.
LMAO! Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 30 min American Werewolves 137,123
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 1 hr OId Sailor 12
Radio Host Savage Always Up For a Fight (Jun '09) 3 hr Citizen 95
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 5 hr Quirky 316
Amnesty for illegal aliens (Dec '08) 5 hr Guess Who 41
Judge Seems Skeptical of Challenge to Obama Imm... 10 hr Guess Who 2
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 14 hr spocko 968
More from around the web