The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152284 Jun 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my job to judge people nor yours. We are told to love.........
You can love the killer or rapist in prison by praying for their souls but you don't support them. You don't give them a free pass to do as they please. Our Lord in Savior loved Hitler but do you think he supported what he did?

This is not judgment, its logic.

The Lord Jesus said to love your enemies but he also said to either be hot for your love for him or cold against him. He made it very clear that to try and play both will only be spat out as lying about it.

To support someone who supports anything which is evil and then say but I support our Lord is lying to yourself.

The Lord Jesus said it and I support and praise him, not humans.

To have a thought about someone or an opinion is not judging its only an excuse the liberals will use to justify their beliefs.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152285 Jun 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Its much easier to believe a lie than face the truth."
Is this why you and the other right-wing extremists here post so many lies about your liberal opponents?
You know you really do exaggerate and use melodrama a lot to make your non-points.
I don't believe every so-called "lie" that you claim Obama dictates. But then you also lie about Obama routinely, so we're supposed to take YOU seriously about anything regarding the President given your extreme prejudice and bias? LOL!
I prefer the truth over lies, but not the fabricated and distorted truth which you peddle around here.
Rosie

This is sad to say but anyways. You don't know the truth and so how can you say its a lie when you refuse any truth anyone tries to offer you.

You still have blinders on your eyes and refusal to remove them would allow the truth to appear and this would be devastating to you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152286 Jun 25, 2013
Obama---says Racist Rednecks. That is what my liberal attack dogs will call you if you don't support everything I do no matter how much it destroys the USA.
Bubba

Beachwood, OH

#152287 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really believe that test it out. Threaten me right now and see what happens.
;)
Threaten you and see what happens? You stupid little keyboard warrior. Let me guess, you'll GO RIGHT TO A MOD and cry like a little girl. You've been on Topix going on 20 hrs straight now, and you're getting more and more annoying. Get a life you broken down retard.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152288 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie
This is sad to say but anyways. You don't know the truth and so how can you say its a lie when you refuse any truth anyone tries to offer you.
You still have blinders on your eyes and refusal to remove them would allow the truth to appear and this would be devastating to you.
Please stop using the term "truth" to support your assumptions and conjectures.

You have never supported your claims. There is no supported "truth" to them whatsoever.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152289 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You should show "modesty" in using the name of Jesus than hypocritically behaving like a gossiping low life. ;)
X-person

Its not working.

Attempting to denigrate me in order to stop me from professing the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior isn't working.

This is just another of the liberals ploy to stop any communication about the truth or to primarily stop the fact posting about Obama.

Your obsession for Obama is idolatry.
Your ignorance is his power....and he knows it. You are the one who is dumb about it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152290 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama---says Racist Rednecks. That is what my liberal attack dogs will call you if you don't support everything I do no matter how much it destroys the USA.
You showed your racism when you supported the comments other racists made here on this forum.
No Amnesty Mom

Henderson, NV

#152291 Jun 25, 2013
Part One-

On April 23, 2007, then-Senator and future presidential candidate Barack Obama gave a speech in which he said this:
Until we change our approach in Iraq, it will be increasingly difficult to refocus our efforts on the challenges in the wider region – on the conflict in the Middle East, where Hamas and Hezbollah feel emboldened and Israel’s prospects for a secure peace seem uncertain; on Iran, which has been strengthened by the war in Iraq; and on Afghanistan, where more American forces are needed to battle al Qaeda, track down Osama bin Laden, and stop that country from backsliding toward instability… Now it’s our moment to lead – our generation’s time to tell another great American story. So someday we can tell our children that this was the time when we helped forge peace in the Middle East.
It hasn’t quite turned out that way, has it?
Just yesterday the Obama administration admitted what our allies have long said – that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons against opposition forces. At least 80,000 people have died in the Syrian conflict, there are almost 1.5 million refugees, and the number of internally displaced persons has rise to more than four million.(Tony Blair discusses Syria in this op-ed.) Moreover, as the Washington Post reports
As fighters with Lebanon’s Hezbollah movement wage the battles that are helping Syria’s regime survive, their chief sponsor, Iran, is emerging as the biggest victor in the wider regional struggle for influence that the Syrian conflict has become… after the Assad regime’s capture of the small but strategic town of Qusair last week — a battle in which the Iranian-backed Shiite militia played a pivotal role — Iran’s supporters and foes alike are mulling a new reality: that the regional balance of power appears to be tilting in favor of Tehran, with potentially profound implications for a Middle East still grappling with the upheaval wrought by the Arab Spring revolts.
That’s not all.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2013/06/14/...
No Amnesty Mom

Henderson, NV

#152292 Jun 25, 2013
Part Two-

The Syrian civil war is badly destabilizing our most reliable Arab ally, Jordan. Lebanon is increasingly fragile. In Egypt and across North Africa the Muslim Brotherhood has gained power. Since Mr. Obama withdrew American forces in Iraq, sectarian violence has markedly increased there, with the hard-won gains from the Bush administration’s surge being washed away. The war in Afghanistan is going poorly, while relations with the Karzai regime are quite bad, limiting American leverage in that nation (our much-trumped retreat of forces from Afghanistan have of course limited our leverage as well). Turkey is struggling to contain a political crisis that has threatened the nation’s economy and paralyzed the government. There are no prospects for genuine peace between the Israelis and Palestinians. The Libyan people are weary of two years of militia violence that has kept the country in chaos and stalled reform, with the government weak and unstable. And al Qaeda is ascendant in North Africa.
I could go on, but you get the picture.
My point in running through this parade of horribles isn’t to blame President Obama for every one of them. That would be silly. But it would be just as silly to pretend that Mr. Obama isn’t responsible for much, and in some cases most, of the multiplying failures we’re seeing sweep the world.
This much is clear: The president’s policies have, by almost every objective measure, failed. And they have failed by his own standards, his own promises, and his own words. What he said would happen has not; and the things he complained about have gotten worse. His incompetence in international affairs is staggering; and in some of these circumstances it will take years, in some cases decades, and in some cases generations to undo the damage, if we ever do.
What Barack Obama must know, at least in his quiet, private moments, is that conducting foreign policy turned out to be a lot harder than critiquing someone else’s foreign policy. That words aren’t substitutes for actions. That preening arrogance and empty threats don’t actually shape events on the ground. And that there is a high human cost to ineptitude.
After eight years the damage of the Obama legacy will be extraordinary. But the damage may be most acute in foreign policy, where events are continuing to spin out of control and our commander-in-chief doesn’t have any idea how to stop it.
This is not what America’s “moment to lead” and its “new beginning” was supposed to look like.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2013/06/14/...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152293 Jun 25, 2013
Ever get lonely?

Remember, the NSA is right there with you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152294 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
X-person
Its not working.
Attempting to denigrate me in order to stop me from professing the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior isn't working.
This is just another of the liberals ploy to stop any communication about the truth or to primarily stop the fact posting about Obama.
Your ignorance is his power....and he knows it. You are the one who is dumb about it.
I disagree.

I stand by what I've said. You are a hypocrite and a your use of his name to bolster your image is disgusting.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152295 Jun 25, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Threaten you and see what happens? You stupid little keyboard warrior. Let me guess, you'll GO RIGHT TO A MOD and cry like a little girl. You've been on Topix going on 20 hrs straight now, and you're getting more and more annoying. Get a life you broken down retard.
LOL

Did I strike a nerve? I think so. Not much you can do about it is there?

Nice proxy. ;)
Josey Jenkins RN

UK

#152296 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
X-person
Its not working.
Those Libs will even attack God and Jesus to attempt to make debate points. Or whatever point it is they're trying to make. It's disgusting.

-Your obsession for Obama is idolatry.
Your ignorance is his power....and he knows it.-

Truer words were never spoken (except Jesus')lol Excellent post. Perfect in it's simplicity, yet it covers it all. Why? Because it is simply the unvarnished, unfettered truth. "The truth shall set ye free!"

Amen.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152297 Jun 25, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts about Sharia law are funny. Most are false and have been debunked long ago but, nonetheless, they are funny.
While I find all organized religions to be scams, Islam is no worse than any other. Consider Christianity and research the anti-choice stooges who believe it is okay to firebomb a women's health care clinic or shoot a doctor who performs abortions. In your mind they are far less savage than a religion that treats women differently. Oh wait, Christian faith groups do that too.
Try harder, ass clown.
To Chauncey, the Walking Dead.

When a barbaric one such as yourself can laugh about the torturing and murder of children and women in Muslim countries only makes you look that much more stupid.

You are very sad, a person without a soul.

So, again if you believe the Muslims do not commit these heinous acts, why aren't you there.

You profess your love for them not I.

Barack Hussein Obama is exactly what his name is.
Josey Jenkins RN

UK

#152298 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Ever get lonely?
Remember, the NSA is right there with you.
Hopefully they'll fix this Xman character's spellchecker incognito?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#152299 Jun 25, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your insecurity is being demonstrated. I use only one nom de net - Chauncey Gardiner. I have but one wife and she is the only person I ever wed. Put down your bong.
I also see that reading is a skill you have not mastered. I proudly serve as a nephew, the first part of that career involved a need to salute. I now have a better government pay scale designation but miss international station.
Carry on.
She doesn't know me either, CG. He/she can't distinguish differences in posters' styles, much less distinguish male from female. I may come across a little different than my gender (which my avatar accurately depicts), but that's because of my own life experiences. I never served, but I thank you for your service. I'm true on that score, since those who served are the true patriots on these threads.
Bubba

Beachwood, OH

#152300 Jun 25, 2013
Josey Jenkins RN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that, but maybe they'll look into it's caretakers and the facility it resides at, and file abuse charges. Its being left alone at a computer for hours on end, that's abuse.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152301 Jun 25, 2013
Why does NTR and Chauncey use the word Avatar and
attack one's vocabulary in their postings?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152302 Jun 25, 2013
Josey Jenkins RN wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she will just changed it back....it doesn't fit their itinerary.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152303 Jun 25, 2013
Pelosi---July 21, 2012
"Everybody will have lower rates, better quality and better access."

Pelosi---June 6, 2013
"I don't remember ever saying everyone in the country will have lower premiums."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land commissioner race pits former El Paso Mayo... 39 min cat2009 3
Feds soliciting bids for production of four mil... 4 hr Here Is One 1
Mayor: More immigrant families freed than deported 4 hr Here Is One 11
Getting Latinos to Go Out and Vote 4 hr Here Is One 3
Latinos May Sit Out Mid-Term Over Anger At Obam... 4 hr Here Is One 1
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 4 hr Here Is One 31
Barack Obama's stunning rejection: (Former) sup... 4 hr Here Is One 1
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 6 hr Here Is One 498
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr American Werewolves 136,487

Immigration Reform People Search