The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152134 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh ... there it is .... x-girls obsession with proxies. They believe that because they registered that this somehow validates their points and positions, which really shows what little intellect they really have.
I'm not a "girl".

It's obvious you're attempting to validate the actions of trolls who are hiding behind anonymous proxies in an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for their trolling actions. It doesn't take a grand "intellect" to see that.

Why the interest in validating these trolls? Hmm?

lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#152135 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
By the way x-girl before you go off the deep end with your juvenile replies the last post was rhetorical.
LOL

I've told you. I'm not a girl. Do you ever wonder why it is you resort to silly insults like calling me a "girl"? Is that what you consider "intellect"?

LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#152136 Jun 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an insult. If it strikes you particularly hard, tough. You don't make the rules, you set the guidelines.
I don't do either. I'm just exposing the true humor in your hypocrisy and bigotry.

The funny thing about it all is that you really believe that you're being funny by implying that I'm a homosexual when all you're really doing is showing yourself to be an ignorant hypocrite.

Try and grasp it if you can. lol
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#152137 Jun 25, 2013
--------Putin Says Russia Won't Stop Snowden; Russia, China Fire Back Over Snowden---------

=======

Obama seems to be in deep trouble by pushing extradition of Snowden to every country while talking about that other countries hurt the relationship.

Russia is not a communist but a democratic state, and by not interfering with Snowden tells it is not today's Uncle Sam, which demonstrates that Russia is a very reasonable society with rational acts and behavior, that does good to people's freedom rights instead of victimization of them.

Yankee Sam does look like jumping to conclusion all the time, from its infatuation of big brother acts and reckless behavior as this had done lots and people a lot of bad in US , that people don't even know how many of them being made big victims with liberty rights taken away for doing no wrong.

The world is getting bigger with more population and having more countries and the differences are becoming more apparent a in terms of dignified conducts, for US is getting lesser education and weaker when global public get more educated.

HOw on eaRth US keeps on taking about RELATIONSHIP, simply people will have to do the wrong by listening to Obama with all the crazy views showing to Syria and beyond?

As the world is no longer like what used to be and so is US , US is full of lots of problems, deficient, and not effective and looks like a big outlaw in Iraq war, the impression from world public propels the large disapproval and negativity of Sam's country (US) as not their uncle, how would Russia or others care about what y0u want about Snowden?

They always take for granted that people would do as they say, like willing to be corrupted with them in the Iraq war, or join in to do the no good and evil things to the vast public people , besides snooping on and hacking them.

One wonders these acts of Obama cannot go anywhere in his policies calling relation, as all acts are like radicalism and resembling crazy extremism.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#152138 Jun 25, 2013
Well can see the children are at play with their schoolyard jamboree. Lets take a look at what is happening in the adult world. it’s a surprise! Bernanke’s Surprise!
Markets Plunge on traders “Fears”. Traders prefer a volatile market. Presents them with greater opportunities to siphon additional wealth to the upper statuses’ of our affluent investors.
Actually its no surprise at all. Recent CBO report defined the need to commence the “Weaning” process. Weaning contains the elements of “Fear and sense of loss. Nature has demonstrated the importance of weaning to promote sturdy self reliance.
Majority of 24economic advisors agreed this is the time to begin our weaning from the governments assistances in our finical sectors. Traders play the “Fear” card.
Feds have been purchasing $85 billion per month in bonds to stimulate the economy. Bernanke announces they will later this year reduce this stimulus. Feds will keep interest rates low. Near zero percent, until unemployment reaches 6.5%. Then it will reassess their strategies. Traders “Fear” this will occur at the end of 2013 or early 2014.
Economy is growing faster than previously predicted 3 months ago. Markets plunge on traders “Fears”.{AP} surveyed the economic advisors and found them in agreement that this is the correct measure to proceed with at this time.
Economy has grown consistently at 2% for the past 3 years. Employers have been adding on average 180,000 new jobs per month. Reducing unemployment to 7.6%
Bernanke stresses that if indicators show this to be incorrect they will intervene and return to purchasing additional bonds.
Jerry Webman, chief economic at Oppenhmeimer Funds stated; “ If it stays on track… There would be no reason to maintain an aggressive policy that was “designed” to deal with a “substantially” weaker economy.
Continuing to purchase bonds at $85 billion per month would produce inflation and followed with its customary financial bubbles. It is more important to act sooner then later to curtail finical excesses.
Inflation indicator is presently at 1% well within the 2% acceptable range for inflation.“IF” it becomes too low then Feds normally keep rates low too boost the economy. This straight and steady course sure beats the roller coaster rides of the bushwhacking years of economic instability. That resulted in the finical catastrophe of 2008.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152139 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a "girl".
It's obvious you're attempting to validate the actions of trolls who are hiding behind anonymous proxies in an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for their trolling actions. It doesn't take a grand "intellect" to see that.
Why the interest in validating these trolls? Hmm?
lol
More to the point .. why do you believe that just because you're registered your actions and positions are any more valid.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152140 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I've told you. I'm not a girl. Do you ever wonder why it is you resort to silly insults like calling me a "girl"? Is that what you consider "intellect"?
LOL
You would be the authority on childish insults. I must be just following your lead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152141 Jun 25, 2013
Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of contradictions.....
"Love thy neighbor as thyself!
You dweebs have a MAJOR problem DOING that!
NO respect from any of you."
Oh geez LMAO
EVERY action
HAS
a
RE-action!

I'm REACTING to an ACTION the ILK did!
They DISrespected ME.
They 'get it BACK' in return ...

So DO 'you'!

God said 'Turn the other cheek'...
He didn't say do it 'continuously!'

I'm 'reacting' to you in kind!

``````````

Idiom Definitions for 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'

This means that you should learn from your mistakes and not allow people to take advantage of you repeatedly.

Read more at http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/...

Do you know what an 'idiom' IS?
Here I'll SHOW you :)

Term: Idioms

A phrase which has a meaning that is commonly understood by speakers of the language, but whose meaning is often different from the normal meaning of the words is called an idiom.

http://www.usingenglish.com/glossary/idiom.ht...

;~)

Ta ta ...
Sunny

Longview, WA

#152142 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LOL
I don't think your a girl X but I'D like to see you prove them wrong X.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152143 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do either. I'm just exposing the true humor in your hypocrisy and bigotry.
The funny thing about it all is that you really believe that you're being funny by implying that I'm a homosexual when all you're really doing is showing yourself to be an ignorant hypocrite.
My apologies, it was supposed to read as..;)

The funny thing about it all is that you really believe that you're being funny by implying that I'm a homosexual when all you're really doing is showing yourself to be an ignorant bigot.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#152144 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning/afternoon Patriots ...
Another busy day ahead ...
You Guys have a Good one ...
<3
What no incantations for the day? Hypocrites of the supernatural. Can’t even follow their own self proclaimed “Teachings” of their messiah “King”. Hmm Hierology of chauvinism as their prominent gods. Father, Son and their Holy Ghost.. Satan was created by…Hmm is He in the parade of your gods? What incantations do you have for Him? Hmm does god turn the other cheek to Satan? Hmmm Which of those gods created Satan? Hmmm
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth is bias for religions’ is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrating, as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century, have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152145 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
More to the point .. why do you believe that just because you're registered your actions and positions are any more valid.
Are you really incapable of seeing the difference between a person who posts under the same registered account and a person who slings insults behind an anonymous proxy? So much for your "intellect" eh?

Whatever I post is attached to this X-man account. This account is attached to an email registered on Topix with information detailing who I am and my general location. I am responsible for everything I post and I gladly accept that responsibility.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152147 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the authority on childish insults. I must be just following your lead.
LOL

Deflect much?

Sorry, but you're responsible for your own childishness here. I'm not the one calling you a "girl" am I?

Level 8

Location hidden

#152149 Jun 25, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think your a girl X but I'D like to see you prove them wrong X.
I'm sure you would Sunny, but it's not necessary to prove them wrong.

They know I'm not a girl. It's all just another tool they use to harass those that they feel threatened by.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152150 Jun 25, 2013
Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Love thy neighbor as thyself.
That's what God wants us to do, Hon.
Luke 21:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
``````````

The ILK on here have turned into MY adversaries.
They did it to themselves.
Since they are 100% behind 0 and his admin ... they have become like him. He is my adversary, because he is doing his best to destroy MY and other Patriots Country, and its Constitution!

Therefore that is WHY I put this verse on here!

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual 'forces of evil' in the heavenly[government] places.

I "will" fight it with THIS!
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Because I believe IN THIS:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

AND THIS <3
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

The Armor of God
http://www.acts17-11.com/armor.html

If you need more it will HAVE TO wait, as I 'am GOING' to spend the rest of the day with MY *grandchildren*...

WHOM I DO all this "fighting" FOR!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#152151 Jun 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
What no incantations for the day? Hypocrites of the supernatural. Can’t even follow their own self proclaimed “Teachings” of their messiah “King”. Hmm Hierology of chauvinism as their prominent gods. Father, Son and their Holy Ghost.. Satan was created by…Hmm is He in the parade of your gods? What incantations do you have for Him? Hmm does god turn the other cheek to Satan? Hmmm Which of those gods created Satan? Hmmm
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth is bias for religions’ is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrating, as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century, have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Glad you got it all figured out Bernard Adolf now what do you know about the Illuminati.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#152152 Jun 25, 2013
Dropkick Murphy wrote:
The president is now attacking American coal powerplants. Killing jobs, raising the cost of electricity, a kick in the face to the middle class, pissing on the unions that supported him. No plan to generate more electricity, certainly not less expensively. How are we going to charge the electric pos cars he is subsidizing and pushing on us?

This reminds me of a DUH! Replacing coal with renewable energy non toxic will require more laborers than the coal mines provide, to feed those Electric Vehicle, that are 4 times more fuel efficient than any combustible system.
Imagine that with a couple of 260 watt solar panels on your garage and you to can make your own fuel. Take the money that you would have spent on the polluting toxic fuel, that you now can only purchase from the centralized spigot of the energy barons‘, and pay off your solar cells and your {EV}. Imagine you actually becoming independent from the toxic spigots of the energy barons. Gee who would of thought ! You just go ahead and keep supporting your toxic energy barons and see how well they will take care of you. Are you really all that naïve?
Illegal Eagle

Los Angeles, CA

#152153 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep tellin' la migre too, loco!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#152154 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are here gossiping and being unChristianlike?
It's obsession. I wasn't here at all. When I'm here, I'm here, and when I'm not, I'm someplace else entirely. LOL! They do miss me when I'm gone;-) I must really have hit the nail on the head with at least a couple of them. The protest rally has been unrelenting. I'm fug ugly, stupid, a lib's lib, a scorned and bitter woman, too old and too drab to ****, and beyond that, I must be on welfare and cannot possibly own the home I own. Oh, well. Life goes on, and I've got places to go and will see ya' later, X-man.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#152155 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I see, you're funny, I'm not. You can insult, I can't. Pompous prick(sic?).

BTAIM, what is it about insinuating you're a queer upsets you so? You say they're no different from you, but you're insulted to be called one? Pompous and dishonest - quintessential liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Yomeits not reall... 136,021
Cruz candidacy would pull GOP further to the right 2 hr Swedenforever 6
Illegal workers pay taxes, reap no federal or s... (Mar '11) 2 hr gulf 269
Native Americans say "Mexicans are Indians, too" (Feb '08) 3 hr gulf 2,378
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 hr gulf 226
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 3 hr gulf 10
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 4 hr gulf 3

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE