The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370040 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152310 Jun 25, 2013
This is how the Obama administration is using your money:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#152311 Jun 25, 2013
Protestor' sign:

The U.S. is not!!
Responsible for supporting a failed nation---Mexico.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152312 Jun 25, 2013
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government ...
so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution ...
so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
-Thomas Jefferson
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152316 Jun 25, 2013
FROM a friend on another forum:

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Texas , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

:D
Reality Rocks

UK

#152317 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Give a man a fish....
and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime.
2013 Version:
Give a man a Welfare check, a free phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, Section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life even after he’s dead.
LMBO!
Back to Reality

UK

#152319 Jun 25, 2013
Watch this Liberal floosey fight for the right to kill unborn babies in Texas.

Her hair looks like she just came out of darkened cloakroom trying to win more "support" for votes! ANY WAY SHE CAN! LOL

What a foolish floosy.

She's disgusting.

WATCH: http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/25/watch-democrat...

Democratic legislator's 13-hour filibuster to derail Texas abortion vote MSNBC

Democratic Texas State Senator Wendy Davis began a one-woman filibuster Tuesday as the state's Republican-led Senate met to vote on stringent new abortion policies that make up some of the most restrictive measures in the country.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/25/watch-democrat...
Back to Reality

UK

#152320 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FROM a friend on another forum:
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Texas , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?
Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'
:D
LMBO! Excellent. Hhahha!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#152321 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why does NTR and Chauncey use the word Avatar and
attack one's vocabulary in their postings?
Why do you have such difficulty with the English language? Is it your second language? If so, then I understand your communication issues, but I'll never understand your cognitive impairment unless you've been given a diagnosis you'd like to share?

;-)

It's impossible not to notice.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152322 Jun 25, 2013
Democrats Admit The Obvious – They Used The Newtown Victims and Never Warned Them How/Why ...

The families thought they were coming to DC to oppose “high capacity” magazines. But according to The New York Times, once the families were in the air aboard Air Force One, Murphy let them know they would used “to get a vote on a vote.”

Here’s how Murphy put it:

They thought they were coming down here to argue for a ban on high capacity magazines and universal background checks, and we told them they coming to argue to avert a filibuster and allow us to debate. And that was really heartbreaking and deflating for some of them. But they rose to the occasion, and it was wonderful to see them at the end of the trip feeling like they had made a difference (article)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

PatriotUSA says:
June 25, 2013 at 8:43 pm
Tools of the regime is all I can say. They were on an emotional roller coaster and they got set and used.

Sharon says:
June 25, 2013 at 8:50 pm
But they “rose to the occasion” so I’m sure they’re still all proud of themselves and whatnot.*spit*
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152323 Jun 25, 2013
Back to Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO! Excellent. Hhahha!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#152324 Jun 25, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Finally Obama is going to do something about climate change without consulting with the flat earth society first. Although it may be 20yrs too late its better than NEVER which is what the fossil fuel lobby wants. So be prepared to pay a lot more to drive that big a$$ truck around and leave the lights on all night.
Obamber is own by the Bilderberg Group an the fossil fuel lobby is part of the Bilderberg Group Oz.
Obamber is going to use more fossil fuel on his AFRICAN trip then all the people on topix right now for the rest off their living days.
If you like lights out at night look at a pic. of North KOREA from outer space at night would you like to live in N.KOREA OZ.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#152340 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie
This is sad to say but anyways. You don't know the truth and so how can you say its a lie when you refuse any truth anyone tries to offer you.
You still have blinders on your eyes and refusal to remove them would allow the truth to appear and this would be devastating to you.
LOL! And is if YOU are the omniscient, all-powerful one who knows what the "truth" is, and it's your ordained duty to enlighten me?

Can you get anymore arrogant, obnoxious and just downright infantile?

I know when people are lying about me and my friends; thus, I know what the truth is. You and your crew lie about people constantly. You also don't know the truth about President Obama. You call him a Muslim for instance without any valid substantiation of that allegation. Your word is worthless here or anywhere else in my opinion.

You have no truth to offer me under any circumstances. You're no authority on anything nor do you have any superior knowledge about anything.

All you have is your condescending, blowhard attitude.

I know the truth as I see it, not as YOU dictate what it is through your controlling nature.

I think you play these silly games for attention and to antagonize people. It's intellectually dishonest and extremely immature, and THAT is the truth as I see it.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#152341 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop using the term "truth" to support your assumptions and conjectures.
You have never supported your claims. There is no supported "truth" to them whatsoever.
Exactly, X.

I think there's a God complex lurking in that woman's psyche and her so-called "truths", and it has little to do with "reality."

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#152342 Jun 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
ur words or some one else's, asking for the JCS AND CIC to 'resign'?
if urs or u ENDORSE them, Bravo!
unfortunately, after this same CIC (Pres/Admin) tells the vast MAJORITY of Americans, both rel and non, that THEIR personally held VALUES about gay marriage DON'T count, the replacing of a few million hot meals gets your ire!
and, they are being served in the theater of an ILLEGAL war, too boot!!
maybe NOW you see what the furor is all about when some of us say the FG does not WORK for the American People's interest.
has the FG finally 'gored' one of your oxen?lol
welcome to OUR world....
welcome to Modern America.
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
we blame Hussein Oblamer.
Which one of you sent an email, made a phone call, wrote a letter, networked with a Veterans group...which one of you did anything to try and get this policy changed?

Would it be safe to say that you morons didn't so much as lift a finger to try and help the troops you claim to care so much about?

I doubt very much that the President had anything to do with this decision, but as the Commander in Chief he could change it and that was the point.

Not to attack a politician for what's happening, but to get him to change it and make life better for the men and women who are serving this country.

For some of us the best interest of the troops is what matters here.

I'm just doing what I can to spread the word anywhere I can even if it meant wading back into this swamp of stupidity one more time.

Like I said I hadn't posted on this thread for a while and I probably won't post here again for a long time to come.

The question stands...what did you do to help?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#152343 Jun 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, X.
I think there's a God complex lurking in that woman's psyche and her so-called "truths", and it has little to do with "reality."
Hey Rose.

Just passing through.

I almost forgot how nasty the trolls on this thread were.

I don't see how you put up with them.

Been reading the analysis of the Zimmerman trial. I don't think it's looking good for him.

I'm going to go disinfect my keyboard and move on now.

Hope you're having a good evening.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#152344 Jun 25, 2013
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
here's something illogical, yet on topic:
Hussein Oblamer vows to destroy the coal industry and put hundreds of thousands out of work.
Krack that kernal.
All the Governors should do the same especially in Coal producing states. Strong Unions, Happy workers.strong voters to protect their jobs. The coal miners of this country deserve it.

Missouri governor vetoes bill aimed at restricting union dues
http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-governor-vetoe...

WORKING IN THE COAL MINES

http://youtu.be/lqS1H5kK05Q

Lee Dorsey
cumrian-pitpony-video
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#152345 Jun 25, 2013
Obama is a hypocrite, liar and is out to destroy the Constitution and the USA. If he really cared about global-warming, he would park Air-force 1 an keep his(and his family) in the White House, or Camp David. He just wants the rest of us to suffer. Perhaps we should cut off ALL power to California and New York(and all the Blue States). Just give 'em a windmill, and let them eat cake.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#152346 Jun 25, 2013
MONDAY, JUN 24, 2013

This pretty much kills the IRS scandal

The scandal has been a fiction all along as new documents show the IRS targeted liberal groups as well

BY ALEX SEITZ-WALD

Remember the IRS scandal? How the tax agency improperly singled out Tea Party groups for extra scrutiny in a nefarious political vendetta against conservatives because the agency is either inherently liberal or was acting on orders from the Democratic President? Remember how it cost even Mitt Romney the election?

Well, as it turns out, that whole scandal is entirely bogus. False. A fiction. The entire notion that the agency singled out groups with “Tea Party” in their name in simply wrong, we learn today, thanks to new documents revealed by the Associated Press. The documents, and confirmation from officials, show the IRS targeted groups with other keywords in their names, including “Progressive” and “Occupy.”

“There was a wide-ranging set of categories and cases that spanned a broad spectrum” on the lists, newly appointed IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel said on a conference call with reporters.

So the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups, but it was also targeting progressive groups, which means it wasn’t really singling out anyone. And remember the only group actually denied tax-exempt status was a progressive one.

This should put this matter to bed forever. All along, everyone agreed that the problem with the IRS’ behavior was that the agency seemed to be giving extra scrutiny to groups of one political affiliation, and not the other. Now we know that it targeted groups on both sides.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/24/this_pretty_m...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152347 Jun 25, 2013
Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"

Bob: "No, the other one."

Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"

Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"

Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"

Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Jim: "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's friends were mysteriously murdered when they came forward with claims he was gay?"

Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"

Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?"

Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without the benefit of the law?"

Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"

Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy the Chinese bought it?"

Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?" Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"

Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"

Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"

Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"

Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?"

Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE"
Enjoy life!
``````````

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152348 Jun 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama is a hypocrite, liar and is out to destroy the Constitution and the USA. If he really cared about global-warming, he would park Air-force 1 an keep his(and his family) in the White House, or Camp David. He just wants the rest of us to suffer. Perhaps we should cut off ALL power to California and New York(and all the Blue States). Just give 'em a windmill, and let them eat cake.
Hi ...
Agree ...
And Good Night :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 10 min Ritual Habitual 154
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 19 min Truthfull 20
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 21 min mjjcpa 4,111
News Cruz: border security needed to stop addiction ... 46 min Ritual Habitual 5
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr hal 3,078
News Undocumented Mom Of 3 U.S. Citizen Kids Deporte... 3 hr Quirky 105
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 6 hr serfs up 33
More from around the web