The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152123 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wouldn't see the humor because it exposed you for the buffoon you are.
You little panzy liberals are too sensitive.
LOL

I saw the attempt at humor and the fail.

It takes more than basic slapstic sophomoric humor to make me laugh.

I'm neither little nor a panzy and Quirky's lame attempt at insulting me had no impact, so, your assumptions have so far all been incorrect, buffoon. ;)
Dropkick Murphy

Rochester, NY

#152124 Jun 25, 2013
The president is now attacking American coal powerplants. Killing jobs, raising the cost of electricity, a kick in the face to the middle class, pissing on the unions that supported him. No plan to generate more electricity, certainly not less expensively. How are we going to charge the electric pos cars he is subsidizing and pushing on us?
tufftee

United States

#152125 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm neither little nor a panzy and Quirky's lame attempt at insulting me had no impact, so, your assumptions have so far all been incorrect, buffoon. ;)
boy you be the biggest biat ch on here for a man! You here all day. Why you do what you do?

Level 8

Location hidden

#152126 Jun 25, 2013
tufftee wrote:
<quoted text>boy you be the biggest biat ch on here for a man! You here all day. Why you do what you do?
Why are you hiding?
-X- Nurse

San Jose, CA

#152127 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I told you what would happen if you didn't stop lying.

Topix readers: this is a picture I took of X-Woman two days ago:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/euWatCJB8Vw/0.jpg
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152128 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
As you were writing this post, did you really have hopes that this would somehow affect me? Or did you simply write this to satisfy your anger at me for posting things you don't like?
My genetics are quite ample and have suited me just fine.
A question you might ask yourself: Why are you hiding behind a proxy?
I know why. ;)
Ahhh ... there it is .... x-girls obsession with proxies. They believe that because they registered that this somehow validates their points and positions, which really shows what little intellect they really have.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#152129 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obligated to insult me by implying I'm a homosexual? I don't think so. That's "entitlement" if I've ever seen it. No, your bigotry is based on your feeling of entitlement, you really thought people would be lining up to pat you on the back and applaud your bigotry didn't you?
It's an insult. If it strikes you particularly hard, tough. You don't make the rules, you set the guidelines.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152130 Jun 25, 2013
By the way x-girl before you go off the deep end with your juvenile replies the last post was rhetorical.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152131 Jun 25, 2013
-X- Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you what would happen if you didn't stop lying.
Topix readers: this is a picture I took of X-Woman two days ago:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/euWatCJB8Vw/0.jpg
LOL

What do you think's worse, that you're a liar or a coward?
miss piggy

United States

#152132 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe NTR is on other threads telling people what they think or should think.
oink oink, she sure knows how to make believe in her life. Sad thing she is. Too bad she got found out. Funny how that happened. The picture and her own words. NSA is amazing even on here.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152133 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets ask Rosie, shall we?
She would know all about it.......
I think Mormon Romney would be the one to ask after all aren't they the ones that believe in having several wives. I hear that they still do that in places.

Level 8

Location hidden

#152134 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh ... there it is .... x-girls obsession with proxies. They believe that because they registered that this somehow validates their points and positions, which really shows what little intellect they really have.
I'm not a "girl".

It's obvious you're attempting to validate the actions of trolls who are hiding behind anonymous proxies in an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for their trolling actions. It doesn't take a grand "intellect" to see that.

Why the interest in validating these trolls? Hmm?

lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#152135 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
By the way x-girl before you go off the deep end with your juvenile replies the last post was rhetorical.
LOL

I've told you. I'm not a girl. Do you ever wonder why it is you resort to silly insults like calling me a "girl"? Is that what you consider "intellect"?

LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#152136 Jun 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an insult. If it strikes you particularly hard, tough. You don't make the rules, you set the guidelines.
I don't do either. I'm just exposing the true humor in your hypocrisy and bigotry.

The funny thing about it all is that you really believe that you're being funny by implying that I'm a homosexual when all you're really doing is showing yourself to be an ignorant hypocrite.

Try and grasp it if you can. lol
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#152137 Jun 25, 2013
--------Putin Says Russia Won't Stop Snowden; Russia, China Fire Back Over Snowden---------

=======

Obama seems to be in deep trouble by pushing extradition of Snowden to every country while talking about that other countries hurt the relationship.

Russia is not a communist but a democratic state, and by not interfering with Snowden tells it is not today's Uncle Sam, which demonstrates that Russia is a very reasonable society with rational acts and behavior, that does good to people's freedom rights instead of victimization of them.

Yankee Sam does look like jumping to conclusion all the time, from its infatuation of big brother acts and reckless behavior as this had done lots and people a lot of bad in US , that people don't even know how many of them being made big victims with liberty rights taken away for doing no wrong.

The world is getting bigger with more population and having more countries and the differences are becoming more apparent a in terms of dignified conducts, for US is getting lesser education and weaker when global public get more educated.

HOw on eaRth US keeps on taking about RELATIONSHIP, simply people will have to do the wrong by listening to Obama with all the crazy views showing to Syria and beyond?

As the world is no longer like what used to be and so is US , US is full of lots of problems, deficient, and not effective and looks like a big outlaw in Iraq war, the impression from world public propels the large disapproval and negativity of Sam's country (US) as not their uncle, how would Russia or others care about what y0u want about Snowden?

They always take for granted that people would do as they say, like willing to be corrupted with them in the Iraq war, or join in to do the no good and evil things to the vast public people , besides snooping on and hacking them.

One wonders these acts of Obama cannot go anywhere in his policies calling relation, as all acts are like radicalism and resembling crazy extremism.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#152138 Jun 25, 2013
Well can see the children are at play with their schoolyard jamboree. Lets take a look at what is happening in the adult world. it’s a surprise! Bernanke’s Surprise!
Markets Plunge on traders “Fears”. Traders prefer a volatile market. Presents them with greater opportunities to siphon additional wealth to the upper statuses’ of our affluent investors.
Actually its no surprise at all. Recent CBO report defined the need to commence the “Weaning” process. Weaning contains the elements of “Fear and sense of loss. Nature has demonstrated the importance of weaning to promote sturdy self reliance.
Majority of 24economic advisors agreed this is the time to begin our weaning from the governments assistances in our finical sectors. Traders play the “Fear” card.
Feds have been purchasing $85 billion per month in bonds to stimulate the economy. Bernanke announces they will later this year reduce this stimulus. Feds will keep interest rates low. Near zero percent, until unemployment reaches 6.5%. Then it will reassess their strategies. Traders “Fear” this will occur at the end of 2013 or early 2014.
Economy is growing faster than previously predicted 3 months ago. Markets plunge on traders “Fears”.{AP} surveyed the economic advisors and found them in agreement that this is the correct measure to proceed with at this time.
Economy has grown consistently at 2% for the past 3 years. Employers have been adding on average 180,000 new jobs per month. Reducing unemployment to 7.6%
Bernanke stresses that if indicators show this to be incorrect they will intervene and return to purchasing additional bonds.
Jerry Webman, chief economic at Oppenhmeimer Funds stated; “ If it stays on track… There would be no reason to maintain an aggressive policy that was “designed” to deal with a “substantially” weaker economy.
Continuing to purchase bonds at $85 billion per month would produce inflation and followed with its customary financial bubbles. It is more important to act sooner then later to curtail finical excesses.
Inflation indicator is presently at 1% well within the 2% acceptable range for inflation.“IF” it becomes too low then Feds normally keep rates low too boost the economy. This straight and steady course sure beats the roller coaster rides of the bushwhacking years of economic instability. That resulted in the finical catastrophe of 2008.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152139 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a "girl".
It's obvious you're attempting to validate the actions of trolls who are hiding behind anonymous proxies in an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for their trolling actions. It doesn't take a grand "intellect" to see that.
Why the interest in validating these trolls? Hmm?
lol
More to the point .. why do you believe that just because you're registered your actions and positions are any more valid.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#152140 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I've told you. I'm not a girl. Do you ever wonder why it is you resort to silly insults like calling me a "girl"? Is that what you consider "intellect"?
LOL
You would be the authority on childish insults. I must be just following your lead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152141 Jun 25, 2013
Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of contradictions.....
"Love thy neighbor as thyself!
You dweebs have a MAJOR problem DOING that!
NO respect from any of you."
Oh geez LMAO
EVERY action
HAS
a
RE-action!

I'm REACTING to an ACTION the ILK did!
They DISrespected ME.
They 'get it BACK' in return ...

So DO 'you'!

God said 'Turn the other cheek'...
He didn't say do it 'continuously!'

I'm 'reacting' to you in kind!

``````````

Idiom Definitions for 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'

This means that you should learn from your mistakes and not allow people to take advantage of you repeatedly.

Read more at http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/...

Do you know what an 'idiom' IS?
Here I'll SHOW you :)

Term: Idioms

A phrase which has a meaning that is commonly understood by speakers of the language, but whose meaning is often different from the normal meaning of the words is called an idiom.

http://www.usingenglish.com/glossary/idiom.ht...

;~)

Ta ta ...
Sunny

Longview, WA

#152142 Jun 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LOL
I don't think your a girl X but I'D like to see you prove them wrong X.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr American Werewolves 137,130
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 1 hr itsme2 5
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 2 hr xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 3 hr Cricket 23 3
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 4 hr barefoot2626 35
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 4 hr STFU 4
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 7 hr Memo From Turner 23
More from around the web