The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,403)

Showing posts 128,041 - 128,060 of218,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151855
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5



Ah here we go into the summer of 2013. Liberals are rolling out the barrels for fun and singing on sunshine. Resting in shaded pools of the cool, cool changes evolving. A higher evolution to our politics’ maturity is budding forth once again. In the past decade “We The People” have examined ourselves and found us wanting to step out of the gloom and doom scenarios of the traditionalist conservative views of the past.
Shackles of prejudice are falling to the ground. Mary Jane is now identified with beneficial outcomes. Illegal immigrants are observing a light at the end of the tunnel. Gays are growing in their freedoms to be gay. America is awakening to be once again the land of the diverse melting pot it once was. Rejuvenating strengths that was always their fundamental strengths‘.
Demographics of the ideologies of Jim Crow, John Birch or the hyped up McCarthy are fading into the archaic dust bins of our history. Another dark chapter of our growing pains.“We The People” have reached a majority that choose to distance themselves from the gloom and doom policies that promote these dysfunctional callow ideologies.
51% are now in favor of gays to be gay. 72% agree that this is inevitable. Mary Jane up 11 points from 2010. Previously only less than 1/3 comprehended its beneficial factors. This according to Pew Polls. CBS/N.Y. Times poll have discovered 83% favor a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants. 20% higher than the 2007 Pew Polls. Which was the last time this issue was addressed.
Business scholar Fariborz Ghadar, from the Center Of Strategic and International Affaires explains what is occurring. Quote “ Whether it’s war on terror or the recession or this or that; Society then reacts to those periods and change results” he goes on to say “The younger generation is getting more accepting, the pace of change is much faster, data is available to us more quickly. We’re more plugged in to the world around us and its combining to allow people to develop their own opinions and be open to others”.
1980’s generation grew up with 911 and the gloom and doom of the past of the bushwhacking days. They are now 18 to 32. Here in lies the moving force for the abrupt change in right wing polarization to left wing polarization.
Similar to the 60’s after the Nam episodes. Social rights sprouted, as it is now with the 80’s generation.
Today we have instant communication and knowledge at our finger tips. Fraudulent propaganda schemes of our past prejudices become exposed. Observe the effect on programs such as “Weeds, Modern Family and Ugly Betty” to name a few. They stimulate diversity and liberalization. Advancing the goals of the broad open minded liberal, as opposed to the narrow close minded conservative. There will continue to be gloomy times. They however are advocating their own demise with each experienced generation that follows. Growing in intellect and controlling, the gloom and doom scenarios. Science will soon render these gloomy days for agricultural benefits. Removing them from authority based organizations. Obama once said “ Each successive generation creates a new space for peace and tolerance and justice and fairness” Right to the point.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151856
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres the coo coo clock judge it when you need it?
Just as expected the republicans are now using simpleton children to swamp the threads. No valid or substance to their callow remarks from the schoolyards they come from. Brad this comment beyond this point is way out of your league so stop reading here..

A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151857
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your typical a comment as any intoxicated Tea Bagger is false. Addicts will always be addicts. No cure for that yet..
As I predicted. Columbus Ohio is the first to publicly announce the growing gap of Primary Care Physicians. Obamacare has stimulated an employment scenario. New uninsured patients requiring primary care will be flooding the markets as they become insured on January 1st 2014. Demand for Primary Care Physicians will be in ever increasing demand, as well as all of the orbiting fields that support primary care.{Nurses, medical assistance, administrators, Maintenance personnel etc., etc.} Emergency Rooms {ER’s} will start to lose their primary care patients to “Private Primary Care Physicians”. Reliving the burden of financially costly primary care status to their ER’s. Reducing cost of Health Care.
This will take years to fill in this gap. The “Association of American Medical Colleges” estimates that within 2 years there will be a shortage of 33,000 Primary Care Physicians to rise up to 66,000 within a decade. Imagine how many will be required in the orbiting fields , that supports private Primary Care Physicians. Looking for a job?
Now doctors will start to organize their patient loads to what each one is comfortable with. Some will use retainer fee’s for the more affluent, returning us to the good old days of doctors making house calls. Suppressing waiting time for patients in their waiting rooms. Increasing an atmosphere for quality time for the one on one doctor patient scenario’s. Suppressing the unnecessary medical test , as the doctor will be more familiar with their patients. Decreasing the HMO’s intrusive bureaucratic death panel decisions. Decreasing cost to Health Care.
New York is throwing $Millions on the problem, Texas has approved for two Medical schools to provide Primary Care Physicians and Florida has extended the authority of their optometrist to prescribe additional medications, related to their fields.
Nevada is the lowest per capita for efforts to close the Primary Care Physician gap followed by Mississippi, Utah, Texas and Idaho, according to the Association Of Medical Colleges.
Presently Primary Care Resident Doctors are overwhelmed with hundreds of offers to choose from. If you don’t have a Primary Care Physician, suggest you make haste to acquire one before they close their doors to new patients.
Obamacare will provide millions of jobs and lower Health cost at greater quality.
Republicans desire the old truly tested failure of the past on this Health Care system. Promoting insurance monopolies with their ever increasing cost and dwindling quality care.
Harvard in 2009 did a study on our nations health care system. Discovered we were losing 45,000 citizens per year simply due to lack of primary care health. Ah but that’s the republican way. Lower the surplus population. Bah Humbug I say to them…
The prediction is turning out as true as true can be.
The rest of your post is liberal blather.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151858
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Republican Honey wrote:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Political ideology in the U.S. held steady in 2011, with 40% of Americans continuing to describe their views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal. This marks the third straight year that conservatives have outnumbered moderates, after more than a decade in which moderates mainly tied or outnumbered conservatives.
Independents -- who make up the largest political group in the country -- have been steadier ideologically than either major party group over the last decade. However, since 2008, the proportion describing themselves as moderate has declined slightly, from 46% to 41%, and the proportion who are conservative has increased slightly, from 30% to 35%.
Currently, the largest segment of independents describe their views as moderate, while significantly more identify as conservative than as liberal, 35% vs. 20%.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/152021/Conservativ...
HA, HA you sure are a tad dim on virtually all subjects. Obama won the populace vote by 53% and Romney 47% enough said. Won’t remind you of the landslide in the Governors races or the states that went blue from red and the reduction in the amount Tea being served. Gallup Southern Poll hah, HA,,, get real..
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151859
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The prediction is turning out as true as true can be.
The rest of your post is liberal blather.
Your ROBO commenting bumper stickers are showing. No value or substance. Typical narrow minded idiot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151860
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

**********
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
**********

Hope all my *Patriot* friends Have a Good Day :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151861
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a RIGHT to live. It’s a privilege. Go practice your wilily nilly sanctimonious beliefs on the battlefields and see where you get with that screwed up ideology of yours. LOL Bet your one of them thar war hawks and or after exploitations of the weak and frail with your sanctimonious cries of “GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY” crap, down with CONTERCEPTIVES. AND LO AND BEHOLD they overpopulate and then starve to death. Your shortsighted Sanctimonious ideology produces a far greater anguish to their deaths, that all life are guaranteed. Some peacefully others at the hands of superstitious sanctimonious nuts like you that prefer to watch their own suffer and starve in disgrace to death as being the more righteous way. You have more empathy to put down an animal out of its misery than you have for your own family members or a human stranger. WHAT A HYPROCRIT YOU ARE!!
Non of your business as to what the Mother decides. ARE you saying our society will take care of it from cradle to grave? HAH! They’ll just abort it on some battlefield or gang war down in the slums. Like I said before everything about you on this subject is as HYPROCRIT as one can become…
"No one has a RIGHT to live. It’s a privilege."
A privilege given by who? A privilege to e taken away by who?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151862
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

<be>
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151863
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ROBO commenting bumper stickers are showing. No value or substance. Typical narrow minded idiot.
Ok Adolf your allotted speaking time is up so go suck on a Kool-Aid popsicle please.
Dropkick Murphy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151864
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Our elected officials, our representatives and appointees, police and military, Our Public Servants, all have a duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. All have a duty to disobey blatantly unConstitutional and illegal orders. "Just following orders" does not hold any weight in any Court, nor should it ever. The politicians sitting in ivory towers that pass such dangerous laws and dictate illegal policy put law enforcement personnel in danger as well as normally law abiding citizens. These elitists believe themselves above and not subject to the laws that they make. Real change is coming.
racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151865
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has a RIGHT to live. It’s a privilege. Go practice your wilily nilly sanctimonious beliefs on the battlefields and see where you get with that screwed up ideology of yours. LOL Bet your one of them thar war hawks and or after exploitations of the weak and frail with your sanctimonious cries of “GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY” crap, down with CONTERCEPTIVES. AND LO AND BEHOLD they overpopulate and then starve to death. Your shortsighted Sanctimonious ideology produces a far greater anguish to their deaths, that all life are guaranteed. Some peacefully others at the hands of superstitious sanctimonious nuts like you that prefer to watch their own suffer and starve in disgrace to death as being the more righteous way. You have more empathy to put down an animal out of its misery than you have for your own family members or a human stranger. WHAT A HYPROCRIT YOU ARE!!
Non of your business as to what the Mother decides. ARE you saying our society will take care of it from cradle to grave? HAH! They’ll just abort it on some battlefield or gang war down in the slums. Like I said before everything about you on this subject is as HYPROCRIT as one can become…
The right to live is a privilege???? You really are a very special kind of numbnutz, aren't you. Maybe someone should revoke your "privilege".
racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151866
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
HA, HA you sure are a tad dim on virtually all subjects. Obama won the populace vote by 53% and Romney 47% enough said. Won’t remind you of the landslide in the Governors races or the states that went blue from red and the reduction in the amount Tea being served. Gallup Southern Poll hah, HA,,, get real..
Hate to break the news to you, Simple Simon, but the majority of governors are Republicans. And, 53% to 47% would hardly be considered a landslide.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151867
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Bernard Forand wrote:
Ah here we go into the summer of 2013. Liberals are rolling out the barrels for fun and singing on sunshine. Resting in shaded pools of the cool, cool changes evolving. A higher evolution to our politics’ maturity is budding forth once again. In the past decade “We The People” have examined ourselves and found us wanting to step out of the gloom and doom scenarios of the traditionalist conservative views of the past.
Shackles of prejudice are falling to the ground. Mary Jane is now identified with beneficial outcomes. Illegal immigrants are observing a light at the end of the tunnel. Gays are growing in their freedoms to be gay. America is awakening to be once again the land of the diverse melting pot it once was. Rejuvenating strengths that was always their fundamental strengths‘.
Demographics of the ideologies of Jim Crow, John Birch or the hyped up McCarthy are fading into the archaic dust bins of our history. Another dark chapter of our growing pains.“We The People” have reached a majority that choose to distance themselves from the gloom and doom policies that promote these dysfunctional callow ideologies.
51% are now in favor of gays to be gay. 72% agree that this is inevitable. Mary Jane up 11 points from 2010. Previously only less than 1/3 comprehended its beneficial factors. This according to Pew Polls. CBS/N.Y. Times poll have discovered 83% favor a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants. 20% higher than the 2007 Pew Polls. Which was the last time this issue was addressed.
Business scholar Fariborz Ghadar, from the Center Of Strategic and International Affaires explains what is occurring. Quote “ Whether it’s war on terror or the recession or this or that; Society then reacts to those periods and change results” he goes on to say “The younger generation is getting more accepting, the pace of change is much faster, data is available to us more quickly. We’re more plugged in to the world around us and its combining to allow people to develop their own opinions and be open to others”.
1980’s generation grew up with 911 and the gloom and doom of the past of the bushwhacking days. They are now 18 to 32. Here in lies the moving force for the abrupt change in right wing polarization to left wing polarization.
Similar to the 60’s after the Nam episodes. Social rights sprouted, as it is now with the 80’s generation.
Today we have instant communication and knowledge at our finger tips. Fraudulent propaganda schemes of our past prejudices become exposed. Observe the effect on programs such as “Weeds, Modern Family and Ugly Betty” to name a few. They stimulate diversity and liberalization. Advancing the goals of the broad open minded liberal, as opposed to the narrow close minded conservative. There will continue to be gloomy times. They however are advocating their own demise with each experienced generation that follows. Growing in intellect and controlling, the gloom and doom scenarios. Science will soon render these gloomy days for agricultural benefits. Removing them from authority based organizations. Obama once said “ Each successive generation creates a new space for peace and tolerance and justice and fairness” Right to the point.
Ok Adolf if your done with your Popsicle you can turn back on now an do a speech on the Bilderberg Group please.

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151868
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
That is certainly NOT THE END OF THE ARGUMENT!! A baby has the right to LIVE.
Where's the father fit into this equation?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151871
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the father fit into this equation?
If it's a conservative, the mother eats the father for nourishment for the child. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151872
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dropkick Murphy wrote:
Our elected officials, our representatives and appointees, police and military, Our Public Servants, all have a duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. All have a duty to disobey blatantly unConstitutional and illegal orders. "Just following orders" does not hold any weight in any Court, nor should it ever. The politicians sitting in ivory towers that pass such dangerous laws and dictate illegal policy put law enforcement personnel in danger as well as normally law abiding citizens. These elitists believe themselves above and not subject to the laws that they make. Real change is coming.
You bet it is and that real change will be made by law enforcement personnel and not politicians and law makers either. I hope it starts at the top by going after those who don't abide by the founding principles of our nation as they currently stand.
Time to stand up, be counted upon to do so if necessary and stand up and fight the usurpers. by enforcing our founding laws.
TO THE LETTER OF THEM.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151873
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Walt Krogemeier wrote:
"The President has failed us"
This website lacks sufficient bandwidth and storage capacity to fully explore this topic.
But the topic is being explored much more fully on many other forums now that so many more are becoming aware of his abject failures. Much much much more than his crowning successes.
That imo is fact.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151874
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break the news to you, Simple Simon, but the majority of governors are Republicans. And, 53% to 47% would hardly be considered a landslide.
Actually, 49% did not vote for him. He had 51% of the vote.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151875
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your typical a comment as any intoxicated Tea Bagger is false. Addicts will always be addicts. No cure for that yet..
As I predicted. Columbus Ohio is the first to publicly announce the growing gap of Primary Care Physicians. Obamacare has stimulated an employment scenario. New uninsured patients requiring primary care will be flooding the markets as they become insured on January 1st 2014. Demand for Primary Care Physicians will be in ever increasing demand, as well as all of the orbiting fields that support primary care.{Nurses, medical assistance, administrators, Maintenance personnel etc., etc.} Emergency Rooms {ER’s} will start to lose their primary care patients to “Private Primary Care Physicians”. Reliving the burden of financially costly primary care status to their ER’s. Reducing cost of Health Care.
This will take years to fill in this gap. The “Association of American Medical Colleges” estimates that within 2 years there will be a shortage of 33,000 Primary Care Physicians to rise up to 66,000 within a decade. Imagine how many will be required in the orbiting fields , that supports private Primary Care Physicians. Looking for a job?
Now doctors will start to organize their patient loads to what each one is comfortable with. Some will use retainer fee’s for the more affluent, returning us to the good old days of doctors making house calls. Suppressing waiting time for patients in their waiting rooms. Increasing an atmosphere for quality time for the one on one doctor patient scenario’s. Suppressing the unnecessary medical test , as the doctor will be more familiar with their patients. Decreasing the HMO’s intrusive bureaucratic death panel decisions. Decreasing cost to Health Care.
New York is throwing $Millions on the problem, Texas has approved for two Medical schools to provide Primary Care Physicians and Florida has extended the authority of their optometrist to prescribe additional medications, related to their fields.
Nevada is the lowest per capita for efforts to close the Primary Care Physician gap followed by Mississippi, Utah, Texas and Idaho, according to the Association Of Medical Colleges.
Presently Primary Care Resident Doctors are overwhelmed with hundreds of offers to choose from. If you don’t have a Primary Care Physician, suggest you make haste to acquire one before they close their doors to new patients.
Obamacare will provide millions of jobs and lower Health cost at greater quality.
Republicans desire the old truly tested failure of the past on this Health Care system. Promoting insurance monopolies with their ever increasing cost and dwindling quality care.
Harvard in 2009 did a study on our nations health care system. Discovered we were losing 45,000 citizens per year simply due to lack of primary care health. Ah but that’s the republican way. Lower the surplus population. Bah Humbug I say to them…
"Obamacare has stimulated an employment scenario". How many primary care doctors do you know?????

What it has done is required many employers to move employees to part-time status and reduce the number of employees they have.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151876
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Obamacare has created a “nation divided.” There are some, the minority, who favor the law. But there are many, many more – the majority – who feel nothing but anger toward Barack Obama and the Democratic members of Congress who turned this more than 2000 page bill into the newest and most expensive piece of legislation in American history.

Medical professionals are very unhappy with Obamacare, too. The plan, as constituted, will reduce fees for many doctors and specialists. And that has lots of doctors threatening to leave the profession. If that happens, it will create even more serious problems in the health care industry. A shortage of doctors will result in longer waits for people in need of medical care. And that can be dangerous for those who are seriously ill.

Is Obamacare the perfect solution to the health care mess in America? I guess it depends on your point of view. To people on the left, It is a dream come true. For everybody else in America … it’s a nightmare!

http://www.healthcareissues.org/obamacare/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 128,041 - 128,060 of218,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••