The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393244 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145979 Jun 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just incredulous that any "she" would repeatedly use that expression. I keep hoping you're wrong and that it's just some jerk who co-opted Bonnie's name after getting a proxy server to tie into her location. IF not, it really is sad. On the other hand, nothing is much sadder than the mental machinations of that racist bigoted AL character.
Run along and have me banned. The Government silences people. Your certainly no better than them.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#145980 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad that you post like a drunk.
How so? Please elaborate.
jersy by da sea

United States

#145981 Jun 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, but I do picture you crawling around on a floor looking for something sturdy to grab hold of and get yourself upright again. It's just so "you".:-)
Gee, it's NTR, defender of the semi-fascist leader who runs our White House more or less the same way Trick Dick Nixon did.

You are a pitiful excuse for a human being.

I thought you of all people would have second thoughts when Obama began attacking the press, corrupting the IRS and using the State Department and the CIA to cover his failures.

But, hey, you kept defending the Liar-in-Chief after he used executive privilege (just like NIXON!) to cover his butt during the Fast & Furious fiasco.

The truth is you're an ordinary, small-minded, dogmatic liberal who'll goose-step in sync with whatever liberal icon the Dems put forth, now matter how fascist he starts leaning. You'd gladly jump into Fat Teddy's car and let him drive you into the drink just to say you'd been close to "The Lion of the Democrat Party".(That a fat, murdering drunk is as close to a real lion as any Democrat can get pretty much says it all.)

Then there's Hillary, who bent over and invited everyone to blame her for Obama's defeat at the hands of Al Qaeda at Benghazi. Another "role model" for Democrat women who makes a street whore look positively angelic.(Is she your role model too?) Sing a chorus of "Stand by Your Man" for us, would you? LOL!

It must suck to be so gutless and shallow. Get some nerve and cut that phony Obama loose. Have some pride and self-respect, would you?

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Nashville, TN

#145982 Jun 3, 2013
Thanks for the responses to my question about my son....much appreciated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145983 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe that the government thinks we are so stu p!d. My GAWD. It's something worse everyday.
Never ending Story ...
Tragic/comic ...

IF it wasn't "happening" in REAL time ...
It would make a heluva comedy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145984 Jun 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>THat's so cute. You must be Republican Honey's twin sister;-) You're such a clown and buffoon.
Now, go on. Go clean up from your floor rolling and get rid of all that dog hair on your slacks.
nuh uh ...

no, no ,no

:)

Capiche?!?
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145985 Jun 3, 2013
If I'm banned, fair well my friends. LOL. Keep up your good work A.L.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145986 Jun 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Please elaborate.
There you go again Otis.LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145987 Jun 3, 2013
jersy by da sea wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer my questions, though I answered yours? WIMP!
As for your assumptions, I'm not the one going online defending the trashing of the First Amendment, the corruption of the IRS and the total adsorption of the State Department into the DNC's propaganda machinery. Those are YOUR folks doing that bub, not mine.
It must suck to be a liberal these days, seeing as how they now serve a semi-fascist regime attempting to subvert freedom of the press and the Constitution in general. So when you can't defend the Liar-in-Chief, you run away from the fight? Coward.
I'll state this unequivocally: When the Republicans run the White House, I do NOT want the IRS used to intimidate left wing groups. I do NOT want the AG to investigate the press, seizing their record & emails or tapping their phones. I do NOT want the CIA to write politically-motivated lies for the Secretary of State so that she can use them to cover the President's failures. I do NOT want executive privilege used to cover scandals in the BATF like Fast & Furious. I want truly open and honest government... just like Obama promised.(But that was a lie too!)
Join me in this? Or run away crying like a little baby again?
I propped you for that. That was also very well stated and could, indeed, be the best post of the day as well as what I consider, regarding the govt at least, the most truthful.
Kudos.
..........join or run).........
Sunny

Longview, WA

#145988 Jun 3, 2013
So what wrote:
<quoted text>
"To the victors goes the spoils"
Put that in your pipe and smoke it bonehead.
To the victor belong the Responsibilities.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it bone head.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145989 Jun 3, 2013
jersy by da sea wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer my questions, though I answered yours? WIMP!
As for your assumptions, I'm not the one going online defending the trashing of the First Amendment, the corruption of the IRS and the total adsorption of the State Department into the DNC's propaganda machinery. Those are YOUR folks doing that bub, not mine.
It must suck to be a liberal these days, seeing as how they now serve a semi-fascist regime attempting to subvert freedom of the press and the Constitution in general. So when you can't defend the Liar-in-Chief, you run away from the fight? Coward.
I'll state this unequivocally: When the Republicans run the White House, I do NOT want the IRS used to intimidate left wing groups. I do NOT want the AG to investigate the press, seizing their record & emails or tapping their phones. I do NOT want the CIA to write politically-motivated lies for the Secretary of State so that she can use them to cover the President's failures. I do NOT want executive privilege used to cover scandals in the BATF like Fast & Furious. I want truly open and honest government... just like Obama promised.(But that was a lie too!)
Join me in this? Or run away crying like a little baby again?
LOL

Not "can't", but won't. I wouldn't stop to listen to a crazy person ranting lies about Obama on the street either. You see, that is what you are, just on the internet.

Your post is just a re-hashing of every right media outlet in America. What makes you think you're ranting is deserving of a refute?

Answer me one thing?

Has Obama been found guilty of anything?

It will be a long time before Republicans win the white house. That is why you resort to these rants. The problem is that the only one's that are listening to you are those that are stricken with your same extreme hatred for the President, and you weren't enough to beat him last election and it will just be worse when Hillary runs. The president is now in his second term and slowly but surely bringing this country around despite all the witch hunts, all the obstruction, all the desperate lies and hateful abuse you nuts have thrown at him.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145990 Jun 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ending Story ...
Tragic/comic ...
IF it wasn't "happening" in REAL time ...
It would make a heluva comedy!
Sometimes I feel the need to pinch myself after the news I hear. I wanna hit someone.. Where's a certain poster when I need IT? LOL.
jersy by da sea

United States

#145991 Jun 3, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Get help lady.
Not going to happen. She's 100% "Stockholm Syndrome" when it comes to to Obama, so no matter what he does or says, it all seems like heaven to her. There's nothing in her brain anymore but star-struck sycophancy on steroids.

Now you know how psychopathic dictators like Hitler and Stalin get their goons, bureaucrats and minions. It starts off small like this with hoards of adoring, brainless fans.

Women used to throw their panties onstage when Tom Jones would perform. If Obama could sing, NTR would be there with a purse full of panties, a silly smile and tunnel vision. You could stick a pin in her at that moment and she wouldn't even flinch. But get in the way of her view of her idol and she'd beat you to a pulp!

Level 8

Location hidden

#145992 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again Otis.LOL.
LOL

What's the matter? You can't back up your claims?
jersy by da sea

United States

#145993 Jun 3, 2013
She'll go whining to the moderators in about 5 minutes too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145994 Jun 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I propped you for that. That was also very well stated and could, indeed, be the best post of the day as well as what I consider, regarding the govt at least, the most truthful.
Kudos.
..........join or run).........
There's a reason why you propped him and it has much to do with the fact that you share the same idiocy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145995 Jun 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Or maybe he is a regular with a poor reputation that has to hide behind another name. Judging by his absurd ranting. I'd say chances are good that I'm right.
Besides, I don't care who he is, I don't "research" people like you do Posit. I just dismiss them promptly when they can't say what they have to say under their regular account.
So that puts you on the gloomy doomy side of the whole equation. It also exposes your hate.
It doesn't matter if you "care". I don't research people for the purpose of applying hate.
I can be like you and do that here if I so choose to......Without research.

“live by the beatitudes”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#145996 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Umm..I'd just butt out if I were you. She has constantly attacked me out of the blue. All the lil' ANGEL needs too do is just stop her B.S. And Yeah I am BONNIE. The little sh!t stirrer should just STFU!!
Sounds like you are angry, did she say something that hit too close to home with you? Why are you trying to squelch another poster's posts? I agree with NTR, your posts sound more like an uncouth jackass of a misogynist than any self respecting woman.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145997 Jun 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
A "wise" poster does not rant like a belligerent fool. That is not an "assumption".
His first sentence was a baseless assumption, which not only indicates dishonesty, but that he is likely and extremist of which I never waste my time on.
A wise poster makes a point.
Sometimes it takes a rant.
A wise poster knows this.
Might you.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145998 Jun 3, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of it..
Eagle
They're real and good to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min spud 7,576
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 4 min Maria 103
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr JCK 7,153
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr USA Today 40
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Flaming Star 142,208
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 4 hr YouDidntBuildThat 4
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 5 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web