The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393381 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#145870 Jun 2, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, the poor are worthless and they deserve nothing aS THEY GIVE NOTHING BUT GRIEF.
You have much to learn still.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145871 Jun 2, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard a "voicemail" tone...and you didn't have a phone???
Had I wanted to 'hear' form a "puppet" ...
I would have "pulled its string" ...
:)
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145872 Jun 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
Feds suggest anti-Muslim speech can be punished
exert;
""He’s just wrong," said Floyd Abrams, one of the country's most respected First Amendment attorneys. "The government may, indeed, play a useful and entirely constitutional role in urging people not to engage in speech that amounts to religious discrimination. But it may not, under the First Amendment, prevent or punish speech even if it may be viewed as hostile to a religion."
"And what it most clearly may not do is to stifle political or social debate, however rambunctious or offensive some may think it is," Abrams said."
more about trampling our rights at http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
Phoney, hypocritical, traitorous, running dog lackeys of the left are only for speech they agree with. It's well known.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145873 Jun 2, 2013
ooops ...
FIRST one IS "showing" NOW!

Just wanted to make SURE you got the "message" ...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#145874 Jun 2, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations to both you and your daughter.
Thanks racer!!!
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145875 Jun 2, 2013
Sunny wrote:
Oklahoma city has 2 mile wide tornado heading right for it.{weather channel EF-5.}
Maybe numb nuts Oblamer can get the name right this time.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#145876 Jun 2, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone come and visit you?
George has always been a cool guy around here.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145877 Jun 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
"The most perfect political community is one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes".
Aristotle
47 million on food stamps, the most in history, under Oblamer.

Where are those jobs he promised?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#145878 Jun 2, 2013
Wow the Topix artificial intelligence moderation is weird. I have not fought or attacked anyone today and it's giving me warnings.

I guess that's a heads up to log off!!

Take care everyone!!!
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145879 Jun 2, 2013
Mod Squad wrote:
The question is not whether he has failed us and fallen down, but whether he is willing to get back up and keep fighting against the greed and influences with deep enough pockets to write their own policies. Policies which have no regard for the prosperity of the common people.
It's said Oblamer is owned by Goldman Sachs and rich jewish bankers, looks like it to me.

$85 billion a month to prop up WS.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#145880 Jun 2, 2013
Which Side Are You On?~ Almanac Singers
http://youtu.be/b1gX0SxtidI

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#145881 Jun 2, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Sure Camel toed ho.. Whatever blows you hair back. Maybe Rico can give ya hit of his Mossberg. I think that toker's around somewhere. Couldn't hurt to ask.
Real classy Bonnie,
The sort of trailer Quirky would be eager to pair up with.

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Brentwood, TN

#145882 Jun 2, 2013
I know that I am pretty much just a reader here...but I have a what would you do scenario that I'd like to get some insight on. It is totally off the subject and I understand if I get no replies....but I'm going to ask my question here because it's a pretty active forum. My son has just graduated high school....right before he graduated he and a couple of his friends got in trouble by the law for simple possession of marijuana. That being said, he is still living at home and has a job....my question is this....he still wants to hang out with these same guys.....am I wrong for not allowing it since he still uses our vehicles and lives under our roof? He made the decision to get involved with the wrong crowd and start doing pot and he has to own that. He never gave us any problems until he was 17. Do you think I will only make things worse by trying my best to keep him away from his so called friends who will never visit him the first day in jail...if he lands himself there. I know that whenever he moves out theres nothing I can do...but hes still here...doesn't that give me some say so? What would any of you do? Any insight or thoughts on this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#145883 Jun 2, 2013
Come Together ~ Jennifer Lopez & Mary J Blige
~ The Women's Concert for Change ~
http://youtu.be/09Tki9akV_I

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#145884 Jun 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Wow the Topix artificial intelligence moderation is weird. I have not fought or attacked anyone today and it's giving me warnings.
I guess that's a heads up to log off!!
Take care everyone!!!
That's probably Ralffy feverishly reporting and flagging you for no reason other than that your moniker intimidates the he!! out of him.
Good to see ya Rico, congrats on your daughter's graduation,
Take care bud.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145885 Jun 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"Keep fighting."
Obamarama never started....for us but against us.
Oblamer's only domestic concern is wealth re distribution, nothing else. And sadly, that's what ignorant, stupid, LIV voters want.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#145886 Jun 2, 2013
DJ ICE XIII wrote:
<quoted text>
if a picture is worth a thousand words then how much is a video worth?
Empty Walls ~ Serj Tankian
http://youtu.be/-CxKA1uETxE
More Than Words
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145887 Jun 2, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as xenophobic and ignorant as your repugnant idol.....
It goes without saying that we have no affinities with the Japanese. They're too foreign to us, by their way of living, by their culture. But my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance. I feel myself more akin to any European country, no matter which. Everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together—a State where 80 per cent of the revenue is drained away for the public purse—a country where everything is built on the dollar? From this point of view, I consider the British State very much superiour.
Adolf Hitler
January 7, 1942
Your[and others] hero.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#145888 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Had I wanted to 'hear' form a "puppet" ...
I would have "pulled its string" ...
:)
It was a joke, Crazy Lady...relax. Don't your fingers ever get tired with all that shift key action?
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145889 Jun 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You have much to learn still.
wrong as usual Greaseball, I have learned much in my years and I bravely try to impart it to the ignorant, naive, dumb libs on here, like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 22 min WeTheSheeple 56
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 39 min Chicagoan by Birth 7,408
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Memo From Turner 7,151
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr johnny belinda 142,286
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr barefoot2626 10,995
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 4 hr Mikey 7
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 4 hr Mikey 2
More from around the web